My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 10c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LV4206
LV4206
158 Followers

Chad and Jess head to their tent, and Shawn and I to ours. I strip off my clothes and put on a pair of soft flannel pj's. I packed a really warm set. Just in case. And a pair of woolie socks that go up to my knees. I'm just drying my hair, and Shawn is throwing on a pair of jogging pants when Jess "knocks" on our door.

"Shawn! Feline! The inside of our tent got soaked. Can we come stay with you til it dries?" Jess yells over the downpour of rain that was incredibly loud on the tarps stretched over the top of our giant tent.

"Of course!" Shawn calls and unzips the door. "Get in here, geeze!" He ushers Jess and Chad in, and zips the tent back up, and hands them both clean, dry towels from a bag in one of the tent corners.

"Fuck!" Chad exclaims, tossing his and Jess's pillows to the side. "That came outta nowhere!"

"I guess we didn't get the tent covered with the tarps in time. We left the fly open on top, so we could stargaze." Jess mutters, drying her hair, and opens her backpack to find some dry clothes. "Our sleeping bags are soaked."

"Damn. Well, I brought extra blankets from the house. They're in the corner there." Shawn points. "Bed's big enough; maybe we can share if we cuddle up nice and close." My boyfriend winks down at me.

Shawn, Chad, and Jess chuckle while my face burns.

"Thanks bro." Chad says, pounding fists with Shawn. Jess turns her back to us and pulls off her soaking wet t shirt, tugging down one of Chad's military sweatshirts quickly. She follows suit with a matching pair of his joggers.

"No prob." Shawn replies, always happy to be of help.

I gulp, and Shawn catches me glancing at Jess in her panties. He gives me a "no no no" with his index finger and grins. Caught. I've been caught.

Chad follows suit and changes into warm grey jogging pants and a white wifebeater. I turn away completely and pretend I didn't just see Chad's naked ass. Christ, do any of these guys wear underwear?

Shawn lays a blanket down on the floor, and hands out three more to us, keeping another for himself. We cuddle up, and that's when Chad announces he brought drinks and munches.

We all crack beers and snack on gummy bears and sour keys, making jokes, smiling together.

"Damn, this has been an amazing trip so far, hasn't it?" Chad lays his head in his girlfriend's lap and plays with her hair as it dangles loosely, tickling his cheek.

"It really has." Jess sighs wistfully. "This may have been the most fun I've ever had."

"Really?" I ask, finishing my second beer.

"O ya. For sure. Easily." Jess smiles as she turns and grabs another joint from a little container in her backpack, lighting it. We use an empty beer can as our ashtray.

I'm laying on my stomach, clutching both Shawn's and my pillows under me, propping myself up. Jess hands the joint to me, and I inhale deeply. My boyfriend is slowly and firmly running his hand down my back to the bottom of my ass and back up again. Every now and then he gives one of my butt cheeks a squeeze. It feels delicious.

I pass the joint to Shawn, and he actually keeps it awhile, taking several long drags, as if he is contemplating this strange new compound. What am I saying 'as if' he is? That's exactly what he's doing! Eventually, he passes it to Chad. And when Chad takes a big inhale, he pulls Jess's face down to his, and together they share the smoke between them. Not unlike when I fed champagne to Shawn through a kiss. The action is incredibly sexy. I want to try it with my man!

I watch Jess exhale and smile at her boyfriend, but before she passes it to me, she motions for me to move beside her. So I do, and she takes a big, long drag. Before I know what's happening, my friend gently grasps the back of my head and brings me close, exhaling into my surprised mouth. Immediately, I inhale. And so do the men in the room, through clenched teeth.

Jess's lips are soft as they touch mine so gently. I let out a little squeak, to which she responded with a chuckle and used the opportunity to slowly enter my mouth with her tongue. Just as quickly as it happened, it was over. And I am silently staring, in open-mouthed surprise at the girl who has become the very first female friend I ever had.

"Fuckin' hell." Chad exclaims, sitting up.

"I'M SORRY!" I cry out.

"Sorry for what?" Shawn speaks deeply, taking my wrist gently and stroking it.

"I kissed Jess. I didn't mean to...I...I didn't know...O Shawn I'm sorry!"

"I apologize, Shawny Boy. I'm feeling a bit frisky after that photo shoot." Jess sighs, trying to explain.

"Feline, were you ok with what Jess did? Truth." Shawn's eyes are kind, but there, just then, was a sexual smoldering starting to simmer below the surface of his cool demeanor.

I only need a moment to think about it. I turn and look into Jess's eyes and smile.

"Yes." I whisper. "More than ok."

"Fuck, thank God." Shawn exhales. "Uhhh, me too."

Chad starts laughing, and we join in.

"That was tense." he declares. "And fucking hot."

Jess and I giggle with each other, and this time it's me that moves in close. I gently take my friend's smooth, soft cheek and bring her towards me. The kiss I give her starts innocently enough. Just a few small, lingering touches with my lips. Tentative. Unsure. And then I get a bit brave, taking her lower lip into my mouth to lightly suckle.

Her moan is instantaneous. The guys both slightly groan. Jess tugs me into her arms, and we deepen our kiss even more. God, she's so soft and smooth and not at all like a man. Like my Shawn. But Jess can kiss. Damn, she's good at this. She's dominant and commanding like Shawn is. Hungry. When we finally part, all four of us are breathing hard.

"Fuck!" Shawn shouts. "Wow. Damn, that's sexy."

Chad nods and finishes off his beer and grabs one more. He passes Shawn another, and they crack theirs together.

Jess pets my cheek with the back of her smooth hand, and goes in for another kiss. And another. We rise up on our knees and embrace each other. Her soft breasts press against mine. The taste of her is so sweet. Gummy bears. I am enveloped in soft, feminine limbs, and Jess slips her thigh between mine, so I can grind against her. Our tongues are sliding together in a soft, plush war of passion.

Chad and Shawn are almost silent. Only their ragged breathing let us know they were still in the tent with us.

I pull away first, positively panting, and Jess rains kisses over my brow and temple, crushing me to her.

"JESS! FUCK!" I cry as she braces me, and I turn my face to lie against one of her beautiful, large, firm breasts.

"Feline..." Jess's sigh is so sweet. "You are superb at kissing."

"Shawn taught me." I blurt out.

Jess's eyes darted over to Shawn.

"Hey, don't blame me. We kinda taught each other." Shawn smiles, holding his hands up.

"Wait," Jess holds me at arm's length for a moment. "You and Shawn had never kissed before you kissed each other?" Her incredulous look of disbelief made me laugh.

"Ya." I shrug. "We were virgins too."

"FUCK OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Chad exclaims. "You fucked Rosie Fields! And Tanya Johnson!"

"Nope." Shawn smiles, shaking his head. "I remember those rumors." he chuckles.

"I don't believe you! You're the fuckin' man, Shawn. You must have had a dozen girls by graduation alone." Chad's eyes are wide with disbelief.

"Not even one. I think I was a late bloomer, Chad. And, by the time I started to realize I liked the opposite sex, there was Feline." Shawn gestures towards me. I kiss Jess's cheek and scoot over to my boyfriend.

"So, like, did you guys fuck just this summer? Wait...Shawn, you were a fucking virgin til this summer?" Chad's full throated laugh put us all at ease. When Shawn nods, he adds, "That's incredible, man. You went on dates with some hot bitches. You never tapped any of that?"

Shawn shakes his head and takes a swig of beer, Holding me against him, he winks over at Jess, and she smiles back.

"I couldn't. All I wanted to know was Feline." Shawn kisses my forehead.

"Feline, I can at least understand. Being younger and a girl and all..." Chad trails off at that. "Dang, first kiss, first fuck, and everything."

"Jess gave her V card to Chad." I giggle, making Jess go red this time.

"You Dog." Shawn smashes his beer can into Chad as our friend just grins to himself. "Jessie, tell me he makes your toes curl, at the very least."

Jess giggles, casts her eyes down, and nods. "Ya, he does do that alright." she sighs as Chad pulls her in close.

We smile at each other. I think we're all feeling maybe a little bit tipsy. Jess breaks the awkward silence first.

"I want Feline to kiss Chad." She has the most naughty smile on her face.

"No, I...I can't." I stutter, pressing myself against Shawn, instinctively.

"What, Chad's not kissable?" Jess says. Almost pouting.

"Of course he is!" I said, clapping a hand over my mouth even as I said it.

Shawn laughs. "Damn, do I have competition? He DOES live right next door. Am I going to have to tie you to my bed, again, Kitty Cat?"

"NO!" I cry.

"Kinky." Chad mutters, taking another drink. "Again? Geeze."

"I want to be tied up!" Jess says. Almost whining. "But back to kissing Chad..."

"I don't know how I feel about that." Shawn's voice is very low all of a sudden, and I glance over at him as he swirls the beer in his can and stares Chad down.

Chad isn't looking away. I'm not sure how to process where this is going.

"I'm not gonna kiss your girl, man! Fuck me..." Chad breaks the ice, laughing. "Jess...bad....that's very bad!"

Jess pretends to be a scolded puppy dog. I can almost imagine her tucking her tail between her legs and giving him a remorseful look.

I laugh. And once I start, I can't stop. And soon Shawn is chuckling beside me.

"That's kinda a double standard, yunno, guys." Jess pouts.

Both Shawn and Chad turn to Jess and shrug.

"Ya. It is." they both say in unison, and laugh and pound fists.

"Glad we can agree on that one." Shawn gives Chad the side eye.

"Hundred percent. I don't want your lips on my baby, either, Shawny Boy. Much as I love ya." Chad chuckles.

That night there was no more kissing. And I'm grateful for that. That got a little too real there. As fun as it was, kissing Jess. I wasn't sure I wanted to go where she was taking it. My friend is a very bad girl. I'll admit, I kinda like that about her.

God, am I always the first to pass out? Shawn and Chad make a huge, soft bed of blankets beside our mattress for our friends, and I'm already sawing logs. I had a lot to drink. I hear Chad and Shawn softly talking as I pass into La La Land.

LV4206
LV4206
158 Followers