All Comments on 'My Brother's Bestfriend, Tyler. Ch. 09: Final'

by Funlovingflirt1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Solid ending to a fun series

The storyline is very good. Aside from minor word usage (his dad ‘past’ - should have used ‘passed’) it’s quite well written.

While the earlier chapters were lower key, built on fun, confusion, and heavy lust... the finale had a different feel to it. More thoughtful, more mature, lusty but lust in control. The actions were (very quickly) considered and consequences weighed. And that’s all good, because it fits: it’s 10 years later, they’re different and more mature, acting from more life experiences.

The other good decision was how and why the 10 year gap occurred. It was realistic and consistent with their younger selves. Each lived responsibly, but with the same shared regret. It wasn’t a cookie-cutter perfect life for either, but also not impossibly difficult or unbelievably complex. Neither won the lottery and stole the other away to their new private island paradise. It wasn’t exactly simple, but definitely believable.

rapperbsrapperbsabout 6 years ago
Excellent Series

I enjoyed this whole series. This Chapter really defines many relationships and the struggles they have with life and love, they ring true for many people. Looking forward to more stories in the future!

Thanks for writing!!!

LiterallyfunLiterallyfunabout 6 years ago
So awesome. Classy sexy. Real.

Story very well written. Drew me to the characters.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 4 years ago
hi

I have to say, your grammar is atrocious. However, your story and the flow of the narrative made up for it. Do keep writing - and find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...

I hated that ending, the story was good, but you ruined the last chapter!...

Ginger630Ginger630almost 3 years ago

Nooooo! This story was perfect until this epilogue. No no no. No. Just NO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFunlovingflirt1@Funlovingflirt1
194 Followers
Hey, I've taken to writing erotic stories, hence the reason I'm here. Hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES