My Brother's Keeper Ch. 01

Story Info
How far would you go to protect those you love?
4.6k words
3.73
8.4k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Kaitlyn Grant thought she would have to deal with in her Senior year was bullies. The whole concept seemed so juvenile, and out of place at a respectable establishment like Britannia Heights University; yet time and time again she was pulled back to her high-school years because of her twin-brother Oliver. The pair of siblings were both quiet and book-smart, rather focusing on their studies than parties and socializing, but even then Oliver struggled far more than Kaitlyn did when it came to making friends.

Throughout their high school years, he was tormented by anyone who could sense his shyness. Kaitlyn had believed that it would end when they graduated, attending a top-tier school would give both of them a fresh start. Where in high-school Kaitlyn dressed conservatively, hung out with the school band, and generally avoided boys, in University she changed. Kaitlyn grew into her body, started to date, and became more outgoing. With that, she joined the Theta Lambda Sorority, excelled in her student life and extra-curricular activities, and made the most of life on Campus. Oliver on the other hand withdrew even more into his shell, solely focusing on studying but never even talking about having friends.

For the first three years of their degrees, Kaitlyn believed he was simply still anxious. However, over the summer leading into their final year, she discovered the truth; that the bullies that had terrorized him through his teenage years had gotten into their elite university, and had continued to ruin his life. Hearing how Oliver had suffered for years without her noticing filled Kaitlyn with a sense of guilt, how could she have not seen what was happening? Since finding out though, she had taken steps to be more involved in her brother's life, first by moving back home from her sorority house, and then that led her to walk to school with him every day.

"Katie... you can stop doing this," Oliver said, with an annoyed sigh. It had become part of their daily routine, Kaitlyn waited for Oliver to build up the courage to leave and then she escorted him to class; all the while he tried convincing her to not help. "We're already a week into the semester, you can't always be there for me."

"Ollie, I'm not going to let those guys bother you anymore," Kaitlyn replied sternly, dismissing her brother's worries with a quick wave of the hand.

"It's not going to help. If they try messing with me, what are you going to do?" Oliver said, a tinge of frustration in his voice.

"I don't know... tell them off? Go to the Dean?" she suggested, as they arrived at the university campus.

"The Dean won't do anything! Jesse's on the football team, he can basically do whatever he wants. Even if... oh fuck." he said, his voice trailing off and eyes going wide. Kaitlyn followed her brother's gaze to see four large men approaching them, wearing a variety of either University letterman jackets or frat jackets and hoodies.

"If it isn't little Ollie! Where've you been buddy? Avoiding us?" the tallest of the group said, grinning at Oliver cruelly. The man was fit, with short brown hair buzzed down to his scalp and while Kaitlyn hated to admit it, he was very handsome. She recognized him immediately, of course, Jesse Campbell... the boy who had been tormenting her brother. Jesse's dark-brown eyes moved away from Oliver and fell onto Kaitlyn and lit up for a moment, an animalistic hunger burning in them for just a moment. "Who's this Ollie? You get yourself a hot new girlfriend over the summer?"

"I'm his sister you prick," Kaitlyn said, standing up tall and glaring at him. Her eyes could have burned a hole in someone less stubborn than Jesse, but the bully simply grinned and looked her up and down.

"Damn... I haven't seen you since high school. You really got hotter, I couldn't even tell you were the same person." he said, stepping in closer to her. "We should get better acquainted, I'm-"

"I know who you are and I'm not interested," Kaitlyn said, turning her nose up at him before grabbing Oliver by the shoulder. "Come on Oliver."

"Oh? Come on, we were just catching up with our buddy. Why don't you go ahead Kristy and we'll make sure Ollie here gets to class." Jesse said before Kaitlyn shook her head and began to pull her brother away.

"It's Kaitlyn, and no," she said, as the pair of them broke through the small gaggle of jocks. The guys all laughed at Oliver's discomfort, their voices disappearing into the distance as Kaitlyn hurried him away.

"Aw fine, see you later then Kaitlyn." Jesse laughed, before the group continued to walk away, leaving the siblings to the rest of their walk.

"Why did you have to antagonize him, Katie? It's going to be even worse for me now." Oliver whined, looking over his shoulder fearfully. "Why couldn't you just leave it alone?"

"Ollie, they only do that because you don't stand up for yourself," she said sternly, stopping her brother in his tracks. "You need to do something about this! Talk to the school!"

"Just... stop! Leave it and me alone!" Oliver snapped, stomping away angrily. Before Kaitlyn could stop him, he disappeared into the crowd of students heading to their classes. With a defeated sigh, she looked back toward where Jesse and his friends had disappeared, feeling her jaw clenching in anger. The whole exchange made her want to punch a wall if not Jesse's smug face. Even though she had begun to be more comfortable in her skin, she was suddenly self-conscious about the simple form-fitting grey sweater she was wearing, and black skinny jeans. 'Did he really think I was hot? Or was it just to annoy Oliver?' she thought, trying to push the memory of their interaction away. She couldn't think about that now, she needed to get to class and try to take her mind off of her brother's plight.

Hours went by as Kaitlyn went from class to class, but she found it difficult to focus. Thoughts of her brother's look of fear when he saw Jesse and his gang approaching, the way his body tensed at their voice, the way Jesse had looked at her...

She shuddered at the thought. The last thing she needed was another asshole jock to flirt with her and try to get into her pants. She wasn't a virgin by any means, but she had only been with two men before, both past boyfriends and Kaitlyn wasn't the type to simply hook up with someone. Then again, seeing the look of hunger in his eyes had made her heart beat in her throat; a feeling she hadn't felt since her ex-boyfriend had six months before.

With her morning classes out of the way, Kaitlyn made her way to the cafeteria to grab a sandwich before heading home to study. Wednesdays were easy for her, she loaded the bulk of her classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays so she would have Wednesdays for the remainder and Fridays almost free. Normally that left Wednesday afternoons for lunch and then studying. She strolled into the cafeteria and stood in line, perusing the options and losing herself in thought... until she heard a loud bang and an outburst of laughter. Turning to look over her shoulder, Kaitlyn's eyes widened in horror.

Oliver was laying sprawled on the floor, quivering and covered in his lunch. Jesse stood above him, laughing.

"Come on Ollie! You're so fucking clumsy, you've got to clean this up," he said, shaking his head exasperatedly. Seeing a janitor hurrying towards the mess, Jesse nodded to his friends and they all began to head towards the various exits of the cafeteria. Kaitlyn began to rush out of line, excusing herself as she bumped her way through the crowd and she could hear the janitor beginning to berate her brother. By the time she made it through the crowd, all she could see was her brother, covered in food tearing through the cafeteria to run away from the janitor and in turn, her help. Kaitlyn tried to call out after him, but he quickly darted into the hallway and out of sight. Across the cafeteria she could hear Jesse's deep voice still laughing as he headed towards the exit leading into the parking lot... and she had to make a choice.

Kaitlyn turned on her heels and headed towards the parking lot exit, determined to put a stop to her brother's suffering once and for all. As she stormed out of the cafeteria, she could see Jesse walking out into the parking lot, pulling out a cigarette, and started lighting it between his lips. Charging up to him confidently, Kaitlyn grabbed Jesse by the shoulder and turned him around, glaring at him.

"Hey, asshole! I need to talk to you!" she growled, placing a hand on her hip and raising an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Oh shit, Ollie's sister?" Jesse laughed, taking a long drag before blowing a small cloud of smoke. "What do you want?"

"What I want is for you to leave my brother alone," she snapped sternly, doing her best to square up to him. Even as she tried though, their height disparity was obvious with Kaitlyn standing at 5ft6 against Jesse standing well over 6 feet.

"Yeah? What if I don't?" Jesse asked, smirking at her before taking another long drag and blowing the smoke directly in her face. Kaitlyn did what she could to not immediately cough, but failed and let out a small cough which caused her confidence to wane.

"I-if you don't... I'll report you to the Dean," she said, attempting to keep her voice steady.

"He won't do anything. He cares way too much about us going to the playoffs to risk benching me." Jesse replied dismissively, shrugging. "See, it sounds like you want something from me and you have nothing worth offering me in return."

The words shook Kaitlyn slightly. Jesse was right, he was virtually untouchable on campus, and without any form of authority to step in and help her brother, he had no reason to stop if he didn't want to. Her jaw tensed as she bit back a string of curses she wanted to throw at the jock, taking a deep breath and trying to focus on the task at hand. Helping Oliver.

"You're right, I don't have much to offer but... I want to help my brother," she said, regaining her posture and trying to soften her facial expression. "What do you want? I can do your homework for you, do chores... what do you want?"

Jesse laughed at her suggestions, shaking his head. He paused for a moment to take another long drag and blew the smoke once again in her face. "I already have someone to do my assignments for me and you can't exactly do my exams for me. Chores, we've got some of the new pledges in the Frat who do it for us."

"Come on, there has to be something." Kaitlyn huffed in annoyance, bringing a hand up to try and fan away the smoke cloud. Ideas began to run through her mind, offers of money, favors, threats; anything that could get him to cooperate. A knot began to form in her stomach as she realized that everything she thought of offering, he had. People for his assignments, money, and anything that could make his life easier. So what was it that a man like Jesse could want that he didn't have?

It hit her in an instant. The reason her brother was being bullied was because he was meek, scared, and it gave Jesse a sense of power to humiliate him. Oliver couldn't take it... but maybe she could.

"What if... if you leave him alone and I'll d-do whatever you want? Anything," she said, her voice cracking. She didn't want to offer him anything, and her voice almost betrayed her. That piqued Jesse's interest. He raised an amused eyebrow, tilting his head curiously at her.

"You'll do anything I want? Just to protect your loser of a brother?" he said, a hint of incredulity in his voice. Kaitlyn nodded, her confidence starting to return to her.

"Anything," she said, standing up straighter, keeping her chin held high.

"Well, it seems to me the only thing you seem qualified enough to offer is the fact that you're way fucking hotter than you used to be," he said, stepping in closer and letting his eyes roam over her body. "How about you do something useful for me and help me get off?"

Instinctively, Kaitlyn struck Jesse across the cheek; the sound of her slap echoing through the deserted parking lot.

"You're a fucking pig," she said plainly, glaring up into his eyes. Jesse looked down at her with amusement, as he brought his free hand up to rub his cheek gently.

"That may be, but you were the one who offered it. You're the one who said whatever I wanted," he replied, shrugging casually before turning and continuing to walk. "If you're not going to do it, you're wasting my time. I'm sure I can find someone else. Then I'll go right back to finding old Ollie, he still has afternoon classes right? You won't always be there to protect him."

As the words made their way into Kaitlyn's ears, a creeping sickness began to build up in her stomach. Jesse once again was right, she couldn't always be there to protect him... wanting to make the most of her senior year she gave herself plenty of free time away from campus, which in turn meant plenty of free time where she couldn't watch out for her brother. Even the thought of doing anything sexual for Jesse made her skin crawl. Sure he was attractive, all of her friends in high school would have given their left arm to even kiss the most popular boy in school, but she knew what he was really like. No amount of good genes or high cheekbones could change that. Kaitlyn knew what she needed to do.

"Stop..." she called out softly, her voice carrying to the departing jock. He stopped as she requested, and looked over his shoulder with a gleam in his eyes. Slowly, Jesse turned around to face her again but simply stood there, knowing full well he was in control. Kaitlyn walked slowly up to him, defeated.

"You going to slap me again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-no... let's just get this over with," she mumbled, her hands fidgeting in front of her.

"Not so fast," he said, taking another long drag of his cigarette. "Let's make this clear. If you want me to leave him alone today you'll get me off. If you want me to keep leaving him alone, that's another story."

"What? I thought you just wanted it once!" she argued, her voice beginning to raise hysterically before he raised a hand that silenced Kaitlyn instantly.

"I never said that, I just said you'd help get me off," he replied with a smirk. "You offered to do whatever I wanted. What I want, is to make this a regular thing."

"I'm not doing that..." she murmured nervously. 'How did I get myself into this mess?' she thought, swallowing the lump that had begun forming in her throat. "How about I... I do it today, and maybe tomorrow?"

"Twice? No chance," he laughed softly. "How about you get me off as much as I'd like for a month? I choose the time and place to do it, and if you behave yourself I'll make sure nobody bothers him anymore. Sound fair?"

"No that's too much!" she objected, desperate to try and back-peddle. If it was for a month, that could be every day, even multiple times per day. "What about a set number of times? Like three times or something?"

"Ten times," Jesse said firmly, gesturing towards the rows of parked cars behind him. "Last offer."

'Ten times?' she thought, biting her lip anxiously. Even once was a terrifying thought; giving any sort of satisfaction to the man who had been terrorizing her brother for years made Kaitlyn feel sick. Not to mention while she wasn't a virgin, she was still relatively inexperienced, only having been with two men in the past, and even then what they did was limited, to say the least. She felt stuck between a rock and a hard place, knowing that if she said no, she would be directly responsible for more suffering for Oliver. If she said yes, however, she would be essentially selling herself to her brother's greatest enemy.

"That... okay. I'll do it." Kaitlyn finally said, feeling that knot grow even more in her stomach. She knew that she was signing up for something that would doom her in the end, but it didn't matter. The ends justified the means, and if it meant alleviating Oliver's suffering, she would do anything.

"Smart girl," Jesse said, taking one final drag from his cigarette before throwing it onto the ground and stomping it out. "Come on."

Without another word, Jesse turned back towards the parking lot and began snaking his way through all of the parked cars. Kaitlyn followed after him, the look of defeat painted across her face plain as day. She hoped nobody saw her with Jesse; it would be humiliating to try and explain this to anyone she knew, especially Oliver. They made their way through to Jesse's car, a small black sedan parked towards the back of the parking lot.

"Alright, get in and we'll find somewhere quiet to do this," Jesse said, as he climbed into the driver's seat. It was Kaitlyn's last chance to back out... but as she considered leaving the thought of Oliver came back to her. With a sharp inhale to steel her nerves, she climbed into the messy front seat of his car, tossing her bag onto the floor by her feet. Even before she could buckle up, he began to pull out of the parking spot, and towards the road. All Kaitlyn could focus on was the trash in his car, littering the floor and her seat.

"So, where are we going?" she asked hesitantly.

"I know a quiet spot," he said, as he pulled out onto the street and drove off campus. The pair drove in silence, as they went further and further from the school into the city. The tension continued growing; an excitement emanated from Jesse, with nerves coming from Kaitlyn. Even as they drove she took in the sights of the city passing by, and she realized they were going further and further away from home to a part of the city she had never seen before. Finally, after close to 15 minutes, Jesse pulled into a large, busy parking structure attached to a shopping mall.

"I thought you said this place would be quiet?" Kaitlyn said, peering out the window as Jesse slowly drove through the rows of cars, and up the ramp to a higher level.

"It is. The third floor doesn't have an entrance into the mall so people have to either go upstairs or downstairs. Nobody parks there because of it." he explained, going up the multiple ramps to reach the promised floor, with a gesture ahead. "See? Barely anyone here."

Kaitlyn hated to admit it but he was right. Jesse pulled up to the third floor, and while there were some cars, it was mostly deserted even though the lunch rush should have begun at the mall. He slowly drove to the furthest end of the structure where there were no other cars present, and reversed into the spot so he could keep an eye out for any approaching vehicles. Putting the car in park, he turned to face Kaitlyn with a grin on his face.

"Okay so... what do we do now?" she asked, her hands fidgeting in her lap.

"Well, our deal was to make me cum. So why don't we start?" he suggested, reaching down to undo his belt. Kaitlyn's eyes widened in shock, 'was this really happening?' Swallowing the lump in her throat, she watched him undoing his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. He left them up though, as he raised an expectant eyebrow at her. "Now you can do the rest."

The way he looked at her, made a bubble of anger form inside of Kaitlyn. She didn't want to do anything for Jesse, but the way he looked at her made it seem like she owed him for his generosity. However Kaitlyn was stuck; having left with him from campus sealed her fate and she knew that the sooner she started, the sooner they could get this finished. Swallowing her pride, Kaitlyn nodded and reached out, taking Jesse's jeans and tugging them down to around his knees.

His cock was put on full display, semi-erect, and already bigger than she had experienced in the past. It was slightly tanned, thick, and circumcised with veins running along the length of the shaft. One thing Kaitlyn had to give him was that Jesse kept himself well groomed; any hair kept trimmed down neatly. The thought of any compliment for her brother's bully made her feel ill, and Kaitlyn knew she had to get started. She reached down and gently took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it up and down.

12