My Brother's Keeper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... there we go," Jesse sighed happily, leaning his seat back slightly to get comfortable. With every movement of her wrist, Kaitlyn could feel his member swelling up in her hand, becoming harder and harder as she stroked him. Continuing for several more minutes, the knot that had formed in Kaitlyn's stomach began to disappear. It wasn't so bad if she only had to jerk him off. But despite her best efforts, it didn't seem as though Jesse was any closer to finishing.

"Is... is this okay?" Kaitlyn asked hesitantly, as she continued to stroke; looking up at his face nervously. While he was now fully erect, he wasn't reacting to her slow, steady jerking.

"It's just a handjob and not a very good one at that," he said sternly, frowning at Kaitlyn. "There's no lubrication, and it'd be better if I had something to look at."

"Something to look at?" Kaitlyn asked, her hand stopping for a moment as she met his intense gaze. "Like... what?"

"Take your sweater off and show me your tits," he commanded.

"Wh-what? That wasn't the deal." Kaitlyn snapped, shaking her head. "It was to get you off and that's it."

"Yeah, but your shitty handjob isn't going to do the job. So if you want to actually get me off you'll take your sweater off and put some effort in." Jesse replied, gesturing to her body. She froze, fear gripping what remained of her common sense. He was right that she wanted this to be over sooner rather than later, and if that's what it took, it made sense to take her shirt off. With a defeated sigh, she pulled away from his still-exposed shaft and quickly peered out of the window, making sure nobody was nearby. In one swift movement, she peeled off her grey sweater, balling it up in her lap. As she reached out for Jesse's cock once again, he shook his head. "Bra too."

With a slight nod, she reached back behind her back and quickly undid her bra, feeling disgusted at being commanded by this piece of shit. Her c-cup breasts being exposed to the air sent chills running over her body. The way Jesse looked at her, made Kaitlyn feel meek, like prey being stalked in the woods by a predator. He reached out to roughly grab one of her tits, squeezing and fondling it.

"Good, get back to work," he commanded, nodding down towards his still erect cock. Kaitlyn nodded and reached out, gripping his shaft, and began jerking it even faster than before. As Jesse continued to fondle her, she could feel his fingers brushing against her nipples; an electric jolt shooting through her nerves. It had been so long since she had been touched and while she was disgusted by being all but forced into their encounter, her body reacted to the stimuli. Twisting slightly in her seat to lean over Jesse's lap, she continued stroking, slightly tightening her grip. The effort had begun to hurt her wrist, but she was dedicated to finishing what she had started.

Lowering her head just above the tip of his cock, Kaitlyn gently let out a long rope of saliva, letting it run along the length of Jesse's shaft as her hand quickly smeared it around his sensitive glans. Feeling the sudden wetness, he jumped slightly, moaning softly at the feeling.

"Now you're learning... keep it wet, I'm getting close." he panted, as she quickened the pace. The soft slap slap slap slap of skin on skin filled the car; his precum began to mix in with her saliva which helped keep the cock lubricated. The smell began to fill the car as much as her senses, and for the first time, Kaitlyn started to feel relaxed. She still hated what she was being forced to do to protect her brother, but... it could have been worse. Jesse could have wanted to fuck her.

Jesse's cock began to swell in her grip, his breath catching in his chest as she continued pumping away at his member; his body tensing as he quickly approached orgasm. She knew that the finish line was within sight, and she couldn't... wouldn't stop now. It didn't matter anymore to Kaitlyn if she hated him, or how much her wrist hurt, she would see it through to the end. Suddenly, Jesse let out a loud groan of pleasure, his cock began to spasm as he let loose several thick ropes of hot cum, spraying it up and covering Kaitlyn's hand and arm. More and more shot out, one long strand splashing against her exposed chest. Grimacing at the feeling, Kaitlyn shut her eyes and continued pumping, the cum mixing in with the saliva and precum to make a slick mess as he finally finished emptying his balls. It was clear that Jesse had been backed up; Kaitlyn had never seen so much cum in a single orgasm... not outside of pornography anyways.

"Well that ended up being better than expected," Jesse laughed, as he reached out to grab the balled-up sweater between Kaitlyn's legs; wiping his slick manhood with it. Before she could object, he tossed the now-damp sweater back to her with a grin. "So that was one down. Give me your phone."

Still, in a state of shock, Kaitlyn nodded and pulled out her cell phone from her bag, unlocking it and handing it over to Jesse. Snatching the phone from her hand, he quickly began to type on her phone, a soft beep indicating he had received a text message reaching her ears before he tossed it back to Kaitlyn.

"There, now I have your number," he said, before leaning over Kaitlyn's body to open the car door for her. "When I text, you answer. Now, hop out. I've got things to do."

"Wait, you're not driving me back?" she said, quickly trying to grab all of her things as Jesse rushed her out of the car.

"Nope, that wasn't part of the deal and I have plans," he replied nonchalantly, as she slipped her saliva and cum-stained sweater back on without her bra, stuffing it into her bag before she climbed out of the car. "I'll see you later Katie."

Without another word, he closed the door and began to pull away from their parking spot. Kaitlyn stood there in shock, feeling used and discarded. It was only the first of ten times they would be together, and she was dreading what was to come next.

12