My Brother's Keeper Ch. 03

Story Info
Would Kaitlyn be able to continue protecting her brother?
6.8k words
4.43
4.2k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just over a week had passed since Kaitlyn had last seen Jesse. After their illicit rendezvous in the bathroom on campus, she had expected him to demand more and more immediately. But... Jesse seemingly disappeared. Kaitlyn received no texts, when she walked to school with Oliver they did not run into Jesse and his entourage, it almost felt like he was avoiding her. It was a strange feeling; Katie had been dreading her encounters with her brother's bully and while she was still disgusted with him, she began to wonder if he had simply gotten bored of her. Was he unsatisfied? Did he decide to simply let her off the hook?

Of course, she knew it would be too good to be true. Jesse didn't seem the type to simply let it go when it came to holding power over other people. That need he felt for feeling power over others is what led to their arrangement in the first place. Had he not been bullying Oliver, Kaitlyn would never have considered doing anything remotely sexual with him... but that wasn't entirely true. He was tall, handsome, and in good shape with smoldering dark eyes that seemed to burn their way through her whenever their eyes met.

Kaitlyn's mind began to wander back to when they were in Jesse's car for the first time; where she first saw the hungry look in his eyes as she slowly, carefully stroked his cock. The look of carnal pleasure that came across his face as he covered her arm in his cum filled her with a sense of shame. Then the look on his face as he pushed Kaitlyn to her knees, and the groans of pleasure as he emptied his load down her throat, made her feel a sense of humiliation and submission. From that moment on, her mind was left reeling... a part of her that she had never explored, and that was becoming hungry.

The following Friday, that hunger began to return. Friday's were one of Kaitlyn's lightest days, with only two classes in the afternoon. The day began with her body feeling as if it were on fire, and for hours she simply stayed in bed, squirming and writhing as the need to be used built up in her. Rushing out of the house for class, she was almost late; getting distracted and turned around several times on the way. Even throughout her class she had a one-track mind, only thinking about being on her knees, or bent over for a strong, dominant man. Even though those dominant men seemed to have the bodies of Jesse, she ignored their faces; terrified that her brother's bully would creep into her fantasies any more than he already had.

As classes came to an end, Kaitlyn had just about had enough. The only thing on her mind at this point was the need to get off. With the ringing of the final bell, Kaitlyn walked out of her lecture hall in a daze; being jostled by the crowds of students finally being let free for the weekend. It was a slightly disappointing feeling; during class, she could keep her mind somewhat occupied, but over the weekend Kaitlyn would be left alone with her thoughts. She knew that studying would be impossible in her current state, and she needed something to help her release the built-up tension within her. While Kaitlyn thought of the ways she could find that release, she heard a familiar voice calling out from behind her.

"Katie! Wait up!" Oliver called, the sound of running footsteps rapidly approaching her. Kaitlyn looked back over her shoulder apologetically, blushing in embarrassment.

"Ollie! Shit, I'm so sorry, it's been a long day and I forgot to wait for you," she said with a sigh. "Hopefully you weren't waiting long?"

"Long enough, then I had to run after you," he complained, shaking his head in frustration. "Did class not go well for you?"

"N-no it went well..." she said, doing everything she could to not say I'm just too distracted at the thought of sucking Jesse's cock. "Just... distracted. Looking forward to just putting my music on and studying all weekend."

"That'll make Mom and Dad happy. They were worried you'd be on campus at sorority parties all weekend." Oliver replied with a chuckle. "It's all they talked about when you were living in the sorority house. It was all 'Oh do you think she's getting enough sleep? Do you think Katie is studying hard? Is she at a party this weekend? You know how rowdy they can get!' At least one of their kids is a social butterfly."

"Come on Ollie, you know you're always welcome to come to those parties right?" she said, patting him on the shoulder. "Everyone would love you there, and I think you'd have a great time."

The parties that the Theta Lambda Sorority were known to get crazy; with plenty of drugs and alcohol flowing through them, sex, frats fighting one another, drama... It was like something out of a movie. However, they were never the types of things that she engaged in herself outside of drinking. Many of her sisters would joke about how uptight she was but despite that, she was slowly emerging from her shell. If any of her sisters heard what she and Jesse had been doing, they would never have believed it.

"Am I really welcome though? Even though he hasn't given me shit for the last week, Jesse's in a frat. I know that frat guys always show up to your parties. What if he comes?" Oliver asked with a tinge of hesitation in his voice. Kaitlyn couldn't tell her brother that he had nothing to fear, that Jesse wouldn't be bothering him anymore, but she needed to help put him at ease.

"I've never seen him at any of the parties. Or any of his friends," she replied casually. "It's usually the same frats who come to our parties and we only ever go to the same frat houses. I wouldn't be too worried about that."

"Yeah... maybe I'll go to the next one then," he said, smiling softly as they continued to walk. "Are you seriously only going to study all weekend? With us all out of the house, I figured you'd do something. Maybe have Mel or Veronica over."

"Wait... you're all going to be out this weekend?" Kaitlyn asked, looking at her brother in surprise before a dawning realization overcame her. "Right! Your interview."

"Yeah! I'm nervous, but if I can get accepted into this grad program it'll be a huge step in the right direction for me," he said, his voice filling with excitement. "I keep telling Mom and Dad that they don't need to come, but they want to be there to support me when I get out. I think it's just an excuse for them to get a hotel room for the weekend."

"That sounds like them," Kaitlyn laughed, beaming at her brother. "You've got this Ollie, when do you leave?"

"We're going to leave just after dinner, it's only a couple of hours so we'll be in the hotel overnight then they have interviews all weekend," he said, running through his agenda. "I think there are some like... social mixers too for possible candidates at the school which should be interesting. I'm hoping not to stay too long at those though."

"You have to though! The whole point is so they can see who they like the most." Kaitlyn said, poking Oliver's side playfully. "If you want to be Professor Grant one day, you need to put all of that shyness aside just for one day!"

"You're right, it's going to be like pulling off a bandaid right?" he said, standing up straighter; more confidently.

"Exactly! I know you can do it," she said, putting her arm around Oliver's shoulder. "I told you when I moved back that this year would be different. It's all uphill from here!"

The siblings continued their walk home with a feeling of pride and optimism shared between them. Oliver was seeing the light at the end of a tunnel that he had been suffering through for several years; finally finishing school, on his way to postgraduate studies, and even agreeing to socialize with people. His tormentor had kept true to his word and had left him alone, and even though Oliver didn't know Kaitlyn's role in that particular piece, she was simply relieved that she could help her brother.

Even as they returned home, Kaitlyn's mind began to return to the need that had been growing within her. Knowing she would be alone for the weekend meant she would have plenty of time to work off that tension. Throughout the evening and dinner, her mind swam with videos to watch, imagining using the vibrator stashed in her underwear drawer; every second felt as if it dragged minutes or hours until finally she was left alone. Kaitlyn peered out the living room window as she watched her parent's car pulling out of the driveway, biting her lip in anticipation.

The second the car turned out of the driveway and disappeared into the distance, Kaitlyn hurried up to her room; peeling her clothes off as she rushed and tossed them onto the floor. Digging through her drawer, she pulled out her magic wand vibrator and crawled into bed, laying on her back and eagerly turning it on. With a click, the vibrator came to life; her bedroom was filled with the low buzzzzzzz. Kaitlyn gasped as she pressed the rounded wand to her sensitive clit; pressing in gently as an electric shock began to fire through her body. A soft moan escaped her lips, as her free hand fumbled with her phone, pulling up the first video she could. It was an extreme video of a woman being used by multiple men, her makeup quickly becoming ruined as they roughly used her throat; much as Jesse had done the previous week.

'I wonder if he watches videos like this...' she thought, the electricity in her body growing out of control. A knot began to form in her stomach; she was thinking about Jesse while she masturbated! She continued pleasuring herself, even with the thought of Jesse filling her mind. The way he smiled down at her while she sucked him, his scent wafting over her...

Edging closer and closer, Kaitlyn could feel the orgasm building up within her. Right before she pushed herself over the edge, a small notification appeared at the top of her screen. New Message from: Jesse. Several more messages came in quick succession and with wide eyes and a quivering body, she shakily tapped the notifications.

Jesse: Hey Katie.

Jesse: Make yourself available tomorrow.

Jesse: I want #3

Kaitlyn's body tensed as she read his messages, feeling like she was about to finish. At first, her initial reaction would be to play aloof, reminding him how this arrangement is only temporary and isn't because she liked him. However, memories of their time in the bathroom, and how close she came to finishing; just as she was edging closer in her bed then and there... but his words in the stall rang in her head. 'Maybe next time I'll help you if you show up where I tell you without complaint.' Mid-sentence, Kaitlyn stopped typing her initial reply, quickly erasing it and shakily typed out her new response.

Kaitlyn: Hi. When?

Jesse: 6 pm. Your place. What's the address?

She hesitated for a moment, her heart pounding in her throat. The idea of Jesse of all people coming into her house, with the sole intention of hooking up was seemingly insane. It's true, she had been craving him, but having him over seemed like even more of a betrayal to Oliver. But with the pressure building up inside of her from the vibrator mixing with the pent-up arousal over the past week, Kaitlyn made her choice.

Kaitlyn: 190 McWatters Rd.

Jesse: See you then.

Jesse: In the meantime, don't get yourself off.

The last message gave her goosebumps; her body instinctively turning off the vibrator. As much as she wanted to continue pleasuring herself; Kaitlyn knew that it was better safer rather than sorry and not risk any repercussions. 'Repercussions?' she thought, 'What could he DO that should worry me?' After seeing how much her brother had suffered for years at Jesse's hands, however, Kaitlyn thought better than to run the risk.

After having edged herself the night before, Kaitlyn's Saturday felt like hell. Her clothes felt uncomfortable, she found it impossible to focus on her studies, and the only thoughts running through her mind was Jesse's visit that evening. It was impossible to tell if the knot in her stomach and the heat she felt at the thought of his arrival was due to fear or excitement, but now wasn't the time to delve into those feelings. The more she thought about her predicament and how she felt about the arrangement, the more anxious she would become.

Memories of their second encounter in the bathroom came flooding back; the sense of humiliation, the carnal lust they had shared... caused Kaitlyn to ache with need. As the hours flew by, Kaitlyn began to wonder just what did Jesse want. Would he be aggressive as he had been before? Would he push her against the wall, ravishing her? Regardless of what they would do, she knew full well how it would end: Kaitlyn pleasuring Jesse. In her previous relationships with men, there had always been so much uncertainty; dates, flirting, and build-up before they reached the main event. What she had with Jesse was different, it was purely physical and that certainty of what was to come gave her an odd sense of calm.

The entire day was spent tidying up the house and most importantly, her bedroom. It wasn't about making a good first impression; Kaitlyn was convinced that even if the house was a mess Jesse wouldn't care, but she wanted to ensure he would have nothing to criticize. Their entire arrangement was created due to his penchant for bullying; and when he found something to criticize her for, whether that was her handjob skills, or mocking her for becoming aroused, he latched onto it like a leech; draining every last drop of her spirit in the process. The less ammunition she gave him, the more in control she could feel.

Finishing her work at 3 pm, Kaitlyn switched her attention to herself. Taking a long, hot shower, she scrubbed every inch of her body to ensure she was spotless after her chores. As the steaming water rushed over her body, she ran through a to-do list in her mind. She still needed to shave her legs, pick out the underwear she wanted to wear for Jesse, choose her outfit...

Shaking the thoughts out of her head with an annoyed sigh, Kaitlyn silently got to work. She felt ashamed of how excited she felt, how even with her last boyfriend she didn't feel the need to get so dolled up for him. But something had begun to awaken inside of her, a hunger that Jesse's presence fed. It was that inescapable feeling of need that had been haunting her mind for the past week. Even if she thought he was a despicable human being, Kaitlyn simply reaffirmed her mantra: 'Anything to protect Oliver.'

As she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her dripping body, Kaitlyn returned to her bedroom to pick out what she would wear for the evening. It had occurred to her, that if she selected something too upscale or erotic, she could give the impression to Jesse that she was interested in him. The situation was a precarious one; while she had initially proposed this arrangement, it was simply a means to an end, there were no feelings involved. On the other hand, if she didn't dress provocatively enough, he could be unhappy. If that happened, would he take it out on Oliver?

The decision was made. After drying herself off and blowdrying her long, black hair, Kaitlyn picked out a bra and thong made of a deep, purple lace. Next, she pulled out a red plaid shirt and skinny jeans. Finally, she pulled her black hair back into a ponytail and applied light mascara. Kaitlyn hoped that the ensemble would make herself look cute and casual around the house, but that if Jesse saw more, he would be impressed with the underwear choice.

While she carefully did her mascara, her cell phone began to ring, with the phone screen displaying "Mom". The time showed 5:32 pm, less than half an hour until Jesse was set to arrive. Biting her lip nervously, Kaitlyn considered simply not answering the call but decided that it would be more suspicious if she didn't. If she could wrap up the call quickly, there would be no risk of overlap. Tapping the green answer icon on the screen, Kaitlyn took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hey, Mom!" Kaitlyn said, with a bit too much eagerness. Clearing her throat, she toned down her voice to sound more relaxed. "How's the trip? Is Ollie feeling good about the interview?"

"Sweetie! I wasn't sure if I'd get you. I figured you'd be studying," her mom joked, the sound of her father chuckling in the background audible. "It's going really well. Your brother spent all night running through practice questions while we went out to this excellent little Italian spot near the campus... but you don't want to hear about any of that. We're just driving him to the interview now!"

"Aww well wish him luck for me," Kaitlyn said, holding the phone with one hand while the other carefully applied her makeup.

"You can talk to him and wish it yourself," her mother replied sternly. "But first, what are you doing tonight? Are you taking any time to yourself?"

Kaitlyn hesitated for a moment just as she was about to speak. Her parents would disapprove of her having boys over, but she was also a terrible liar. Sayings he was going out would have her parents see right through her story, causing even more questions.

"Not really no. I took some time to clean around the house today but I have a friend coming over tonight. Not sure what we'll get up to, I offered to help with something." she said, choosing her words very carefully.

"Oh? Do we know this friend?" her mother asked, with a hint of suspicion in her voice.

"I don't think so! A fellow member of the Greek life on campus," Kaitlyn replied jokingly.

"I see! Well, you need to bring your Sorority sister's over when we're home. We want to meet your friends!" her mother said cheerfully, clearly putting a stop to the line of questioning right then and there. "Here, wish your brother luck! We're almost there."

"Okay thanks, Mom, love you," Kaitlyn quickly said, before hearing the sound of rustling on the other end of the line.

"Hey Katie," Oliver's voice said, a tinge of anxiety in it.

"Ollie! You feel ready for the interview?" she asked, perking up.

"Yeah, it should go well... I was up all night running through the interview questions I think they may ask," he said softly, and she could hear the smile pulling at his lips while he spoke. "I'm glad we got here a night early."

"Well, I know you've got this. Just stay calm and they'll see you as the genius we all know you are," Kaitlyn said encouragingly, as she finished applying her makeup. Turning on her heels to exit the bathroom, she quickly made her way downstairs, wanting to be ready for whenever Jesse arrived.

"Thanks, Katie, I know things have been super stressful and you only moved back home for me but I'm glad I have you watching my back," Oliver said, with a soft sigh. "I should let you get back to it, you're having a friend over?"

Those words sent a mixture of pride and shame washing over her. Kaitlyn felt proud that she could help protect her brother but felt ashamed of what she had to do to protect him. If Oliver ever found out, no justification would be enough to make it up to him, she would lose her brother forever.

"Don't... don't mention it, Ollie, I've always got your back," she replied, praying her uneasiness didn't come through from her voice. As the words left her mouth, the doorbell rang; causing her to jump from surprise. "Oh shit, I've got to go. Good luck with your interview okay?"

Before Oliver could reply, Kaitlyn quickly hung up the phone. It wasn't the most delicate way to end the conversation, but she knew that Jesse would be mad if he were kept waiting. Rushing towards the door, she stopped just before opening it; taking a look at the mirror next to the entrance to check herself over once more. With a deep breath, Kaitlyn opened the door with a small, hesitant smile.

"I almost thought you forget about our plans," Jesse said, leaning against the door frame looking slightly impatient.

12