My Brother's Keeper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-sorry, I was on the phone with my parents," Kaitlyn replied, stepping aside and gesturing into the house. "Come on in!"

"Thanks. Hopefully, I didn't interrupt?" he said casually, walking into the house past Kaitlyn and kicking his shoes off next to the door. Looking around the entranceway, Jesse whistled softly, seemingly impressed. "You have a nice house, Katie."

"Thanks," Kaitlyn replied, closing the door behind him. "You didn't interrupt. They were just checking in."

"Got it. Are they coming back anytime soon?" Jesse asked, turning back to face Kaitlyn. His eyes began to roam over her body for a moment, taking in her outfit. While she had wanted to look casual, Kaitlyn hadn't expected much in the way of his reaction. However, as he looked over her, a pang of hunger began to grow behind his eyes; the same hunger that had been gnawing at her mind. Had Jesse been as pent up as she had been?

"N-no... they're gone all weekend," she said, standing up straighter and trying to ignore his lecherous stares. "We won't be interrupted. Should we ah... get started?"

Jesse raised a surprised eyebrow, taken aback by her sudden firmness. Their dynamic had maintained a delicate balance since the arrangement had begun; Kaitlyn vied for some sort of power in the relationship, but Jesse held all of the cards. After their last encounter, it was doubly apparent how much power Jesse held over Kaitlyn... but now she was pushing for them to begin.

"Oh, sure. Lead the way," he said, nodding towards the stairs. Kaitlyn walked past him with a faux air of confidence, desperately hoping that Jesse wouldn't see how unsteady she was on her feet. Being alone with him again made Kaitlyn feel intoxicated. An eagerness she had never known before clawing its way out, an eagerness to please. As she walked by Jesse to the stairs, she was startled by a firm spank on her ass. Yelping in surprise, she looked over her shoulder to the grinning Jesse. His expression said everything: 'This is only the beginning.'

Kaitlyn made her way up to the second floor with Jesse in tow, and with every step, her nerves continued to grow. Here was the bane of her brother's existence, the man who had been all but torturing Oliver for years, walking through their home. Not only that, she was leading him to her bedroom. It felt humiliating, the short walk to her room feeling as if it were to last an eternity.

As they reached the second-floor landing, she knew that the silence had to be filled or else she would lose her nerve. Quickly gesturing to rooms as they passed by, Kaitlyn gave a sort of tour to Jesse.

"So uh... this is the bathroom," she said awkwardly, turning to give him a shy smile. "In case you... need to use it."

The false bravado she had as Jesse entered was faltering, and Kaitlyn knew that if he smelled it she would lose any power she held. It felt as though there was blood in the water surrounding her, and the large, imposing man was a shark. Goosebumps erupted across her skin; even their previous hook-ups had been somewhat public, and while Kaitlyn had hoped nobody would come across them; she knew that deep down if she needed to escape she could have called for help. She stood at 5-foot-6 with a petite frame, while Jesse was muscular, well over 6 feet tall, and was known to have a temper when he didn't get his way. It felt dangerous... and thrilling.

Clearing her throat, she continued to gesture to various rooms leading down the hallway; with hers being at the end. "Not much else to see up on this floor. This is my parent's room, Ollie's-"

"Wait, this is little Ollie's room?" Jesse asked, stopping in his tracks as he stared at the closed door. Kaitlyn stopped, looking back at him with a look of confusion visible on her face.

"Yeah? But my room is-" she began to say before Jesse cut her off.

"Let's take a look," he said, quickly opening the door and striding into Oliver's bedroom.

"Wait!" Kaitlyn objected, hurrying in after Jesse. Oliver's room was small and cramped, with a large desk and computer rig set up covering the wall immediately to her right, a double bed pressed tightly in the corner underneath the window to their left, and the closet directly ahead of them. The floor was still messy after Oliver's hurried packing job before the trip; which Kaitlyn hadn't cleaned as she figured nobody would be entering her brother's room, something she was mistaken about.

"Hmpf, so this is his room?" Jesse mused, looking around at the video game and movie posters strung up along the walls, before leaning over to look at the custom gaming computer Oliver had built. "Honestly, I'm not surprised."

"Come on Jesse, we need to go," Kaitlyn sighed, reaching out to take his hand in hers. Trying to give him a soft, reassuring smile, she gestured towards the door. "Let's just go to my room-"

"No," he replied sternly before pulling Kaitlyn in tight to his body. "We're going to do it right here."

"Not in Oliver's room..." she said, shaking her head. Jesse raised an unimpressed eyebrow before frowning at her.

"It's either here, or I leave. Your choice," he said, releasing her hand as his own slid onto her hips. The sudden feeling of his firm grip caused her body to quiver, as she hesitated. One of his large hands slid around to roughly grab her ass; causing her breath to catch in her chest. Kaitlyn's common-sense and arousal began to wrestle in her mind, trying to figure out what to do. At this point, she was confident he wouldn't leave even if she disagreed... but was it worth the risk? Who would know what they did? So far, it seemed as though Jesse hadn't told his friends about their arrangement, let alone Oliver, but that didn't mean he wouldn't in the future. If she did call his bluff and he left, their arrangement would fall apart in an instant. She needed to protect Oliver... but there was something more now. That hunger had grown and it was no longer just about Oliver.

Biting her lip, she nodded before hesitantly looking at the door. "O-okay... fine. But, we can't make a mess or anything okay?"

With a grin, Jesse leaned in to hungrily kiss Kaitlyn's lips; both exhaling gently as their passion grew. Feeling his hold on her body tighten, Kaitlyn's lips parted slightly; as Jesse's tongue pushed into her mouth. Their tongues wrestled for domination as their hands fought their own battle, with Kaitlyn reaching down to eagerly undo Jesse's belt and Jesse's hands roamed her body while leading her to the bed. With the jingling of his belt coming undone, Jesse turned to sit on the edge of the bed, sliding his jeans down around his ankles.

Without a word, Kaitlyn dropped to her knees; her lips never leaving Jesse's as he leaned over to continue passionately kissing. She slipped a hand along his thick cock and began to gently stroke it, her soft hands gently exploring his shaft and down to his balls. Jesse moaned into their kiss as she continued to gently massage him, blood rushing to his lower half. Finally, it had felt as though the hunger that had been plaguing Kaitlyn's mind was being satiated; any fears that she had were washed away in an instant. All she needed to focus on now was enjoying herself.

Kaitlyn's lips began to gently pull away, kissing along Jesse's jawline to his neck, and slowly down; all the while her hand gently massaged him. Kissing down his body slowly, she relished in the way he squirmed at her touch. It was surprising to Kaitlyn that he was even letting her tease him like this... but if it helped him finish sooner then all the better. But... did she even want him to finish quickly? The anticipation had been building for a week, and if she didn't get everything she wanted out of their encounter, she would be left disappointed.

By the time her body had been lowered so that she was eye-level with his member, he had grown semi-erect. She watched his shaft in her hand, mere inches from her face with bated breath; her mouth salivating at the thought of what was to come next. His scent wafted over her; making Kaitlyn feel dizzy. She knew what she needed to do... wanted to do, and was not going to wait any longer. Without another thought, she leaned forward to run her tongue along the length of Jesse's shaft, flicking it against him and moaning softly at the salty taste. Kaitlyn wanted to draw their encounter out as long as she could, so she didn't rush, simply lapping her tongue along his sensitive glans.

With each passing moment, Jesse became more and more erect, until finally, he stood at full mast. It became much easier to work with, as Kaitlyn's full lips began to kiss playfully from the tip down to his balls. Her hands stroked his full length now; the trail of saliva she had left acting as a lubricant as her mouth opened to take in his balls, gently sucking them and massaging them with her tongue.

"Fuck... You missed me didn't you?" Jesse chuckled confidently, reaching one hand up to run through her hair; almost as if petting. His other hand reached down to her plaid shirt, gently fondling her chest. A shock of sensation shot through Kaitlyn's body at his touch and she whimpered against him, her large doe-like eyes looking up at him with a sense of desperation. As their eyes met, she gently lowered his shaft so that it would rub against her face as she slurped and sucked; filling the room with lewd, wet noises. The tension had been built enough, and Kaitlyn was ready to give him her all.

Gently releasing his balls with a soft pop, Kaitlyn licked up the underside of Jesse's shaft, ensuring that his skin never left her face. Finally, as she reached the tip, her tongue teased his frenulum before sliding his thick cock into her mouth. Memories of their previous hookup came flashing back in an instant, and she got to work.

Kaitlyn's tongue immediately began to work Jesse's swollen tip as her luscious lips wrapped around his cock, at first bobbing enough only to take the first few inches. Both hands wrapped along the parts of his shaft that she was not hungrily sucking; stroking them in tandem with her movements. Jesse immediately began to moan in pleasure; driving Kaitlyn to push herself deeper and deeper. When they had last met, Jesse had roughly pushed himself deep into Kaitlyn's throat; fucking her face relentlessly. Now, Kaitlyn took the initiative, her hands sliding down to his base as she pressed herself further and further down. She could feel his cock scraping along the back of her throat as she let out a deep exhale through her nose, holding back any gagging that may have otherwise come out. Finally, she lifted her head back up, his cock sliding out of her mouth with a muah and a mischievous grin. For once, she had him wrapped around her finger.

"Keep going..." Jesse panted, the hand sliding through her hair moving back to grip the base of her ponytail. Kaitlyn smirked up at him before replying with a simple nod, lowering her head once again to slurp him hungrily. Jesse's grip tightened on her hair, guiding her faster and deeper now, the blowjob becoming wet and sloppy. Her drool began to stream down his cock, making his lap slick and wet. Oliver's room was filled with the sounds of wet slurping, Jesse's moans and glk glk glk glk glk every time he pressed against the back of Kaitlyn's throat.

She continued to work him expertly for several minutes; every time it seemed like he was approaching orgasm she would slow herself, slurping up the length of his shaft slowly as her tongue continued to work. It didn't take much of this teasing to push Jesse to take control. Pulling her up off of his member once again, Jesse released her hair and breast before grabbing Kaitlyn by the arm and lifting her onto the bed. He all but threw her onto the bed as he reached down to her jeans, undoing them quickly. The hunger in his eyes had grown into something feral; like a rabid dog chasing a rabbit.

Jesse tugged her tight jeans down, throwing them aside and exposing her slender pale legs. In one swift motion, he pulled Kaitlyn's panties off and tossed them aside, spreading her legs and pressing himself between her. It all seemed extremely fast, but Kaitlyn was feeling ravenous.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked breathlessly, undoing her plaid shirt and showing off her body, her c-cup breasts rising and falling with her breath.

"No, but I can just pull out if that's okay?" he suggested; pausing right as the tip of his slick, hard cock was above her exposed pussy. She bit her lip nervously, shaking her head.

"What if you don't?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I will," he said firmly, giving her a reassuring smile. Something in that smile made her want to believe him, but his follow-up put Kaitlyn on tilt. "I could always dig through Ollie's stuff and see if he has a spare?"

"No, it's fine just... be careful, okay?" she replied softly, frowning. She had been on birth control for several years but Kaitlyn was the type of person to not take risks unnecessarily. Jesse nodded, before stripping off his shirt and exposing his muscular body and then lining up his thick cock with her tight, eager hole. He slowly pressed himself into her soaking-wet sex, pulling a soft whimper from Kaitlyn's lips.

It had been so long since she had been fucked last. Her previous boyfriends made love with her, but she knew even from the start that this would be more raw and feral, animalistic and passionate. With every inch Jesse pushed himself in, she felt her body stretching around his thick shaft, a wave of pain and pleasure crashing over her like a tsunami until he was pressed in as deep as he could; balls deep inside of her. Leaning down, Jesse began to passionately kiss her once more as his hips began to thrust at a smooth, quick pace. The wet slurping of her blowjob had been replaced with the sounds of their intermingling moans and a steady slap slap slap slap as his pace began to quicken. Kaitlyn felt acutely aware of every feeling that coursed through her; his thickness spreading her and moving in and out, the slight curvature of his shaft pressing all the right places, the gently slapping of his balls against her skin... it was intoxicating.

As Kaitlyn had been edging herself since the previous day, she felt so sensitive. The orgasm quickly grew inside of her just as it had the night before; it wasn't his performance that drove her there, it was simply how taboo the whole thing felt. She was being fucked by Jesse on Oliver's bed! It was so wrong, but she knew she would become addicted. He quickened the pace, sliding a hand down between her legs to gently tease her clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Kaitlyn squealed in response, her body shaking and tensing up as her orgasm finally crashed over her.

Jesse moaned as her pussy tightened around him, his speed never decreasing as her ever-increasing sensitivity began to make Kaitlyn feel light-headed. She wasn't even aware as her moans turned into screams of pleasure, the bed rocking and repeatedly slamming against the wall.

"F-fuck..." she panted as Jesse continued to thrust hard and fast. "Keep g-going!"

In one swift motion, Jesse slid himself out of Kaitlyn's pussy, gripping her by the hips and flipping her body over onto all fours. The sudden movement took her by surprise, but her mind was so addled by her orgasm that she could barely comprehend it. Lining himself up, Jesse gave a mighty thrust as deep as he could; feeling significantly further in than he had previously. The sudden fullness forced Kaitlyn to resume her screams of pleasure before he resumed his vigorous pace.

Time seemed to fly by in an instant, with every movement of his hips sending her further and further down the forbidden rabbit hole. It was obvious that Jesse too was approaching his orgasm, but Kaitlyn no longer cared. All that mattered was the need, the need for more. Pounding harder and harder, Jesse's cock began to swell as he rode the line, teetering on the edge of orgasm.

"N-not insiiiddddee...." Kaitlyn groaned, sinking into the bed. Her hips were held up solely by Jesse's strong grip; but now his erratic, desperate thrusts were filling her as no man had ever filled her in the past. It was pure ecstasy for them both.

Jesse didn't respond with anything more than a simple grunt of acknowledgment, focusing every fiber of his being on holding his orgasm back. Just as Kaitlyn wanted this to be prolonged, Jesse too didn't want the encounter to end. As his breath began to labor, it was clear that they had run out of time. With several more deep, long thrusts, Jesse finally pulled out of her luscious curves, stroking his slick cock with an audible fap fap fap. Finally, he let out a groan with a massive spray of hot cum, spraying all over Kaitlyn's back and the comforter of the bed. Panting, Jesse fell onto the bed next to her; a wide grin on his face.

"That was... amazing," he said softly, turning his head to look at her flushed face. Kaitlyn's eyes were closed as she reveled in the feeling of once again being covered in his warm, sticky seed. This time, there was no risk of being caught and so she simply enjoyed the feeling.

"Mmm... it was," she mumbled, feeling suddenly exhausted. Kaitlyn turned her head to look Jesse in the eyes, with a sleepy expression. "It's been so long since I've had sex, let alone sex like that."

"Well there'll be plenty more of it," he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her gently on the lips. "Well... at least seven more times."

"Tonight? I don't know if I can handle that," she mumbled, before letting out a soft laugh.

"No, not tonight," he said, laying his sweat-covered head back onto the pillow. Kaitlyn turned over onto her side, cum dripping down her pale body and covering the bed. But she didn't care, as she curled up next to Jesse. The man looked slightly uncomfortable, sitting up slightly and clearing his throat. "You're uh, making a mess on the bed."

"It's okay, I can clean it later," she replied, smiling up at him. Jesse swung his legs over the side of the bed and grabbed his clothes, beginning to slowly dress. "Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, I've got shit to do," he said, his voice suddenly becoming much firmer. It was a sudden change to the passion they had shared before, or even the gentle tone in his voice when they had been speaking before. What had changed?

"Oh... okay," she said, sitting up slightly with a look of confusion. The pair did not speak again as Jesse finished getting ready. Looking over her naked, cum covered body once more before heading back downstairs, Jesse left Kaitlyn in a state of shock. A flood of emotions washed over her; a mixture of lust, pleasure, happiness, confusion, sadness, and anger... it had all begun to bubble up into a potent cocktail.

12