All Comments on 'My Brother's Model'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 3 years ago
A wonderful blend of scenes and situations

A well written romp through a very erotic day filled with various delightful scenarios. A slow burn to build up to the anticipated climax and end result. The narrative style produces the generally well described scenes and feeling. The sparse dialogue is well done and thoughts of the main character are solid. The only thing I did not get was a certain passion or emotional involvement from the story. The scenes are erotic, and nice but there was no real "passion" in them. Maybe it's just me today. Still, a very nice read and presentation of a lovely day.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I love this story very much so nicely written and very believable. It was very erotic.

SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
Wonderful erotic coming of age tale

I love how Dani grows from a naive high school graduate to an active erotic participant. The scenes are hot. The writing is enticing. Will there be more I wonder.

SiodisSiodisover 3 years ago
Well done!

An excellent edition, looking forward to more!

exhultantexhultantover 3 years ago

This had me following each word. Very well written, but of course the storyline was so good.

Hsikes63Hsikes63over 3 years ago
10

I gave this story 5 stars because there weren’t 10. Wonderful! The only comment I have ever left.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 2 years ago

After rereading this. I had to add one more star to make 5 stars for a beautiful story.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 month ago

Acting or Modeling as a Profession

What differentiates a professional from an amateur is the ability to separate the act from real life. Porn stars who do iit as a business can be married with children. Yet on camera, they play the slut.

And the difference is important. An adult film star commented, "when I have sex at home, I seek comfort. On camera, the photographer wants exposure. That's what sells."

The narrator is a newcomer and doing it for the thrill of it. When the thrill wears off after doing the scene, she'll dress and go home like it's a regular job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.