My Brother's Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jurie's moment of ecstasy came with a high pitched screech and a gush of water that splashed Lincoln's mouth and dripped down his chin and neck. Despite almost being drowned, he continued to lick Jurie's pussy until she couldn't take it. She crawled away to ecape our torturous tongues and plugged her sobbing hole with two fingers. Link and I laughed at the poor girl and her over-stimulated cunt.

Jurie slowly stroked her pussy, mewling and swearing to herself, twitching and clutching the sand. "You broke her," I chuckled on top of my big brother.

"I'm okay," she finally said, turning to smile at us assuringly. Her eyes were full of tears though. "That was just so intense. I just need to cool off." We watched her slowly stand to her feet and walk into the water towards the disappearing sun.

Just the two of us, I thought, peering down at my handsome brother. "Alone at last," he said into my eyes. I had kissed him and touched him and sucked his cock, but my nerves still buzzed over what we were about to do.

I took a jittery breath. "I'm so nervous," I said. I felt like a virgin about to give herself over for the first time. My brother sensed the gravity of my state and my words and sat up to meet me face to face, pulled me closer so that my legs passed his hips as I sat in his lap. His cock was a powerful tower between us as he spoke calmly to me.

"Baby sis, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I know I crossed some boundaries today... I touched you, and said things and did things... But you're my little sister and I would never take advantage of you... So if..., if you wanna stop right now, I understand and we can forget this entire day happened."

I took his words to heart. Never once did I even consider refusing him. But his sincerity told me he really cared for me, just as he always had. It reassured me that having sex wouldn't ruin our sibling relationship, but enhance it. My awsome brother would see to that. "I love you, Link," I whispered and set my lips on his.

"I love you too, Dani," he said against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his muscled upper body as we shared lips and tongues once again. He was like home to me. Without hesitation, Lincoln scooped me up by my ass and set me on the head of his manhood. I winced as I slowly slid down his shaft, my coochie being stretched by my big brother's girth with a bite I hadn't felt since my first time.

His cock now deep inside me, I began to make love to my brother in small waves, amplifying them as his member made its abode in me. The pain soon faded and the only feeling inside me was unadulterated bliss of deep, incestuous lovemaking. It was sheer heaven.

I whispered my love into his ear. He whispered it right back into mine with his husky, panting words. I did my best to infuse every rhythmic stroke of my hips with the passion and love I felt, knowing he would receive it, cherish it and feed it back to me with increase. And he did every time. From his position underneath my bucking body, he met each of my snaking strokes with his own in the same rhythm. It was like we were one heart as we made deep love.

"Cum inside me, baby," I whimpered weakly against my brother's lips, panting in near exhaustion but refusing to stop or slow my pace. I was close to my own climax and wanted Link to cum with me. "Come on, cum sweetheart, cum!" I said, holding my own orgasm at the crest of pleasure. "Cum in your sister's sweet pussy. Cum in, mmmmmnnnn aaghh, I'mmmm cumminnnng!" I couldn't last. My own words, coupled with my brother's heavenly cock in me, tipped me over the edge and the adroit surges of my hips became chaotic spasms.

My elder bother began to roar, indicating his own orgasm. I searched my pussy for the of feeling of his seed seeping into me and was satisfied when I found it. I cried out in a high pitched moan, Link growled low and deep and we both shook with absolute pleasure. He pumped his seed deep in me and filled me up with himself. I was ecstatic to the point of euphoria to have received his offering.

We came together, and long. It was like our bodies didn't want our union to end so prolonged our single climax for a forever. But once it finally fizzled away into a peaceful afterglow, I collapsed backwards and giggled lightly, panting and catching my breath. I could feel my brother's hands gliding gently all over my feet, legs, thighs, hips and tummy as I gazed up at the appearing stars.

"God, that was so beautiful," I heard Jurie say. I lazily turned toward her, smiling with post-orgasmic joy. It didn't even bother me that she was holding Lincoln's camera, snapping photos. I only wondered when she got out the water, and when she started taking shots. Was I that lost in the throes of passion? Surely I was and regretted nothing of it.

The three of us sat in peace for a while until black owned the world, and then we started to grab our things and head back into the hotel. I slipped my dress on, actually feeling burdened by the little thing, I had gotten so used to being naked. Link dressed and Jurie donned only the panties we shared, remaining topless and drawing eyes as we walked through the lobby into the elevator. Link wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. The simple act made me feel so safe and so loved and a little horny, even after two orgasms.

Once we got to the room, we decided to all bathe together in the oversized jetted tub. I was already excited to be naked with my brother again, and sat between his legs and lay my back against his chiseled chest. For whatever reason, Jurie kept our panties on as she sank down into the hot water in front of us. Link nipped my ear and massaged my shoulders as I rubbed Jurie's pretty feet. Truly serene.

"Massage her tits," Jurie suggested what I was thinking.

"Only if you massage yours," my brother replied, a smirk in his voice. Also not a bad idea.

"Deal," she chuckled and cupped her tanned globes just as my brother coddled mine. I sighed in aroused relaxation. I had no objections to this curious game.

My breasts were being pampered nicely as I watched Jurie make a show with hers. Her wet globes were about the same size as mine but with dark brown nipples instead of my pink ones. "You should kiss your sister. That'd be hot." Jurie spoke in a tone that said she was unashamed she wanted to get off watching us.

"I think you should kiss my sister," Link replied. Jurie took my brother's advice, coming between our open legs to lay her soft, coral lips on mine. I happily obliged. Jurie never stopped fondling her breasts and Link kept toying with mine as I kissed his hot coworker.

"Thank you," Jurie said.

"You like kissing my sister?" asked Link. Jurie nodded emphatically and exaggerated.

"Kiss her again then." Jurie did so. It seemed I was a pawn in this erotic game they were playing. And I didn't mind one bit. I was too turned on to object.

"You should touch her right here," Jurie then said and slid one of my brother's hands from my chest down between my legs. Yes, yes, he really should, I thought but kept my mouth shut and legs open. Jurie sat back across from us and took in what must have been a breathtaking sight. She slipped her hand down in her soggy panties and masturbated while watching us.

"You like to see me touching my little sister's private parts, don't you, you little pervert?"

"Yes. It turns me on so much," she panted and squirmed, fingers working diligently behind the thin cover of her wet white panties. I watched Jurie. Jurie watched us. She kneaded her ample breasts and toyed her bruised cunt. My brother clinched my tits and strummed my excited pussy. After only a little while, I was unable to take the teasing and impaled myself on my big brother's cock.

I pressed my body back against him as he stroked me from behind, throwing my head back to meet his lips. My high moans, Juries whiney cries and my brother's meaty grunts mingled with the sound of sloshing water filled the room. Link filled me up from behind and tickled my clit. Jurie thoroughly enjoyed watching it all happen. And we all came, Jurie setting us both off and causing a chain reaction.

"Ah, fuck, yes!" she cried out, then lurched forward to kiss my Lincoln. I arched my back to press myself against her while still keeping my hips squarely in my brother's lap. She then kissed me and took my other breast in her hand, which is when I came. I put my hands between her legs to join my fingers to hers in an effort to maximize her orgasm. I once again begged my brother to cum inside me, something I couldn't help but scream when he made me cum. And just like that he came in me for the second time that day.

Fully sated, fresh and clean, the three of us slept together in the king sized bed, arms around each other and legs tangled in a pile of sexy flesh.