My Brother's Unemployment

Story Info
Extending My Brother's Unemployment Benefit.
1.1k words
4.12
14.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

All the persons in this story are 18 y/o or older.

This is a fantasy.

*************************************************************************************************************

My brother Chuck had just exhausted his unemployment benefits out. He had a wife and three children to provide for. On the other hand, I was a 22-year-old bachelor with virtually no financial obligations to speak of and, since I spent my money on whiskey and beer, plus other sins of the flesh, I decided to go see him and offer him some help.

My sister-in-law, Carol met me at the door along with two nephews and one niece.

"Let your uncle through, kids, he's here to see your father."

Still, three sets of hands grabbed me all wanting a hug and a kiss. They were also checking to see if I had brought any presents with me. I did bring a bag of saltwater taffy which I handed to Carol for distribution as she saw fit.

My brother alerted by all the noise and commotion comes into the kitchen.

"Hiya, Bill."

"Hiya Chuck."

We shook hands and embraced.

Chuck asked me what brought me over to his neck of the woods.

"I hear that you guys are in a bit of a pinch as of late among other things."

Carol asks, "What other things?"

"Playing Ninja Warriors."

"No, you are not. It took me hours to get them calmed down after the last time you played that with them."

I faked looking dejected.

"Did mom put you up to this?" Chuck asked.

"No, she didn't, I put myself up to this. Here take this." I handed him an envelope with $200. in it.

"I cannot take this."

"Okay, then," taking the envelope from him, "I am giving it to Carol for my nephew's and niece. Wiz on you."

"Boys," Carol injects, "Watch the language and horsing around, the children pick up everything."

"I'll take it under one condition."

"What would that be?"

"That you lay with Carol."

"You mean, fuck her?"

"Yes, have sex."

I was stunned that they would ever say anything like that.

"Look," Carol takes my hand squeezing it, "We have been talking about me becoming an escort to help with our money problems. Rather than trust to luck, if you would sleep with me for money, it would be safer for me to be with you than with some other guys.

"I know you find me attractive. So, will you help us out or are you forcing all my favors to another man?"

"I don't like this, but I hate the alternative. So, okay.

"What about the kids?"

Chuck said, "We are going to tell them that mom has a job which requires her to stay overnight sometimes."

We set it up to start this coming Tuesday.

On Tuesday at 6:00 PM Carol arrives at my condo with her overnight bag in hand.

After we get her settled, we sit on my couch drinking wine looking at one another. I do want to screw her. I have ever since Chuck brought her home to meet the family. Even as we sat now, my lust for her was being felt in my penis as it got hard. I break the ice by scooting over to kiss her. That opened the floodgates.

Our kisses became more and more lustful. I move a hand from back to her right breast. I squeeze it through her clothes and I keep fondling it. Her nipples visible now through her clothes. My finger circles the protrusion then crosses it east to west, north to south, south to north, west to east.

"Ooh, I love it when you do that. Suck it."

Unzipping the dress allowed me to unhook her bra exposing her soft warm mounds. My mouth is drawn to them, I first suck on the left nipple I am surprised to feel a sweet rich liquid enter my mouth. It takes me a bit to register what it is: breast milk.

"You are still nursing?"

"Yes, Kathy is only two, remember?"

I did not answer except to return to suck her tit like a starving child.

"Suck the other, Bill."

I do so without her having to ask twice. By now my cock was out-grow my pants.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

We get her out of the dress and pick up the bra before entering our love nest.

Carol starts removing her pantyhose and I help her. Soon she is naked then she helps me undress. My cock is free where my briefs go down and but for long because her mouth swallows it sucking the precum out of it. than say,

"Let's fuck."

"We are on the same wavelength, Bill."

I find myself between her legs. The scent of her musk is enflaming my mind and pushing my hard cock to be filled with blood beyond its limit. But when I push through her vaginal opening, my dick feels a whole lot better once it is inside her supple body and if that was not enough to satisfy me, the look pure pleasure on her face was.

"You are really enjoying this, aren't you Carol."

"I am loving it, Bill. For one thing, you treat a girl so much better the your brother. He fuck fast and hard to get his rocks off. My enjoyment doesn't enter his mind."

We're fucking for about 30 minutes when Carol informs me that she'll be having an orgasm. Suddenly I feel the same way, I hold my climax until she has hers. Then, when she is done, I flood her womb with my seed. Five strings of semen enter her body. I am still hard, but I don't stay in her, I pull out.

I ask her, "Do you feel guilty about what we just did?"

"No, do you?"

"Not really, it was too enjoyable and fulfilling. I could fuck you every week."

"You will be fucking me twice a week. I told Chuck that unless I could have another partner, I was going to take my kids and leave him. I said, I want a man who wants to fuck me. He suggested you, I quickly seconded it. So here we are."

"When was he going to tell me?"

"He was to ashamed to, do I did. Do you accept this arrangement?"

"Yeah, sure, if he's okay with our being fuck buddies. Speaking of fucking, are you ready for another round?"

"Yes, but I want to be on top."

That was fifteen years ago. After I married a couple of years later, we kept it up with my wife joining us half the time. She even went on vacations with us.

Before I forget, I fathered two children with her and three with my wife.

The End

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers