All Comments on 'My Brother's Wife'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wrong catagory

this is a cheating wife story - about a betrayal of a brother by his wife and his brother. the brothers never screwed each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I see you used your head

A very authentic honest story which I believe really happened . It solidifies the old adage that love does triumph in the end .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good one pal

Loved it man. So good to hear a tale from Scotland, and such a lovely one! Keep writing!

Dougie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wrong "Catagory" Is An Idiot

I am sick and tired of people writing stupid comments about this being the wrong category (<--correct spelling). They obviously do not bother to read the full category title itself. Here, let me re-post it: (Incest/Taboo). A story doesn't necessarily have to have incest in it as long as there is something TABOO about it.

Screwing and then winning over your brothers wife certainly qualifies as TABOO. So, get off your high horse you idiot and just read and enjoy the stories.

BTW, Pussyrider, I thought the story was just fine. Thank you very much for writing it.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Nice Story

Well told and well written although some of the paragraphs seemed overly long.

bbarebbareabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Nice story, very realistic. Although erotic, it's a great tale of love conquering in the end. Keep up the good work

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Entertaining read

Well written and enjoyable. Nice job on the characterizations and the pacing of the story was good. I liked the realism, both of the storyline and the characters.

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 17 years ago
good story

nice one it was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yet Another Corker

Loved the fact that is was based in Scotland, I almost choked when I read your description of Morningside (fur coat, nae knickers, lol). I know it well. Another corker of a story. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Absofuckinglutely excellent.

THAT was a LOVE story that ended RIGHT.

Definitely worth six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A truly remarkable story

This story was really great. Even if you took most of the sex out it, it was still a brilliant story. Ever thought about writing it in book form with more desciption of the town and the people, and publishing it, or even a film. I think that it was that good.

samwa1940samwa1940almost 13 years ago
My Brothers Wife

What a great, realistic piece of writing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total load of old Rubbish

Total load of old Rubbish

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
Good Read

This was a good read, as someone else said without the sex it was a good story, and the sex just made it better, these are after all "storys".

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
My Brother's Wife: Brian and Shona (Ewen's Brother and Ewen's ex-wife)

Brian's brother just never realized how well his married life was, a committed wife (Shona) that loved him until he began abusing her and disrespecting her and forgetting his marital duties as a husband. In all honesty, he was a prick--probably five inches of empty space!!

The love of Shona and Brian seemed to evolve and began blooming as early as when she and Ewen got married, hibernating and bubbling underneath until the explosive eruption of accosting Ewen about his beating Shona. Brian allowed his temper to doom him to about a year of aggrevation and turmoil, and, worse the prolonging of his blossoming relationship with Shona.

The story is based on a relatively nice theme of love gone wrong between Ewen and Shona, and a budding affection and emotional caring and compassion of Shona and Brian. Good things come to those that wait, as the case with Shona and Brian. Their dialogue and the author's character development was done with grace of imaging and feelings of Brian's and Shona's awakening love for each other. The artistic value of this story is expressed deftly and caringly through his characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful.... Well written... Wish u cld have gone on and on...

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Should have never talked to Shona again. The woman chose her lame and abusive husband initially. Brain shouldn't have gone back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not much here

Weak story. Absolutely screwed up family. Being jealous of your brother is one thing...but walk away! The same girl is going to drag both of them down. BE HAPPY LIAM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fell in Love with my brothers ex wife . Tried everything in my power not to because of how society would view it but Love wouldn’t be denied . Happiest I have ever been in my life and I think she would say the same if she was writing this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous