My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,003 Followers

"Yeah, for instance, that clerk would be great in bed. You should both fuck her, too. I wouldn't mind a taste of her myself. Look, babe, we've known each other for years. Who can you trust if not your brother and his high school sweetheart? We used to hang out a lot, remember, and I would try to pretend that I didn't check out your groin or your ass, but now I can openly admire both.

"My fantasy on prom night was a threesome where you both used me to your own pleasure and then sucked each other clean of my juices. I didn't happen and I felt guilty as sin because it was immoral, but that was my long-held dream. Two brothers, one woman, same bed. So, how about it? Want to make me yours as well as Ray's? Want to have your brother's wife? You've already uncovered my nakedness, after all," Miriam toyed with the Old Testament language a bit, too.

"Okay, but if we do this, I'm head of this household. Ray's second, as my brother, and you're on the bottom, if you will. Housewife to both of us. I don't want you working, either, if we can avoid it. Ray and myself, yes, but not you. I want you doing housework and being basically a shared wife in every sense of the word, including the sharing of your labor. Think that you can handle that? Also, I want both of us to breed you, if possible. No more birth control for you, if you're good with that. You don't have to agree, but if we're going to be a poly triad, those are my terms.

"I also want it quite clear that any of us can fuck whomever we wish, including you, Miriam. No limits or restrictions except that you're to pitch in at home instead of as a career woman. There's a good reason for that. You don't have a college education, you have no professional skills outside of the home and the motel, and going to school now would be costly as fuck, it would seem. It would cost money that you can't spare, just to get a job in the typing pool or whatever.

"Furthermore, there's no reason to make us hire nannies and such just so that you can work some retail hell job that wears out your feet, shoes, etc. and makes your back ache too much at night. I'd rather that you worked at doing what you do best, from housework to webcam action to whatever else keeps you comfortably at home and naked a lot. Yeah, that's another thing. We're a nudist household from this day forward. All three of us, naked from the moment that we get home," I presented my demands as I enjoyed washing Miriam's smooth ass and Ray revelled in touching her breasts.

"And we all get to fuck each other whenever we please, wherever in the house we happen to be? In any and every hole? Sign me up! How about you, Miriam, my love?" Ray encouraged his wife to go for it.

"Are you kidding? Two fine men to hump me whenever I need it? Brothers, no less, so I'm really nothing but another toy that you're sharing like good boys? Both of you breeding me? Not having to endure the drudgery of working outside the home after all? No need for birth control or condoms, just barebacking and fluid-bonding? Regular DPs and other forms of the 'devil's threesome'? Getting to walk around the house as naked as I please? Bringing home girls to share with my men? Bringing home guys to share with my men, too? What's the downside to this again? Count me in all the way!" Miriam reacted as we dried off and she led us to the master bedroom to fuck her as a team.

What followed came so naturally that it wasn't even funny, with my tongue buried in Miriam's mouth, which led to hers in Ray's, and then his in mine. I had never kissed my own brother on the lips before, but it wasn't bad at all, though making out with his wife was much more pleasurable, of course. We were already nude, but we now went under the covers and just got busy fondling Miriam's sleek skin for the joy of it. I soon slipped into her twat from behind and fucked her some strokes before pulling out to let Ray hump her once he found the right angle.

I also played with Miriam's ass some more while Ray toyed with her breasts, even as both of us kissed and sucked on her neck. I teased her backdoor with my fingers while she arched her back and pushed toward me with her eager hips. Miriam moaned repeatedly as she felt my fingers sink into her asshole from behind and Ray bite her shoulders a little. We kept up this tempo for a good while, me going in for several thrusts and then pulling out to make room for Ray to plunder his own wife. It was obvious that they would both more than earn their keep in my house with their bodies, that much I knew. I certainly enjoyed boning Miriam more than being cockteased by her at every turn, as I remember happening when I was younger.

When Ray started biting Miriam's breasts, and not too gently, I might add, while I fingered her bottom, and we both kept humping her, she exploded on both of us. My brother's wife creamed herself repeatedly, yielding completely to her orgasm as she squirted on us and even peed a little. She blushed as she realized what she did, but first I came inside her and then Ray did, getting my sloppy seconds without even a hint of resentment. We all rose and almost telepathically consented to a shower to wash off from the wild, raunchy threesome that we just did, consummating our awkward family love triangle at long last.

"Sorry if I got a bit nasty there, peeing on you guys," Miriam apologized for a moment while we all washed each other clean again.

"Hey, you're talking to a guy who just dipped his cock into his wife's snatch after his brother came inside her and another guy who just stuck his fingers up your ass. I don't think that we can exactly judge you on raunchiness, even if we wished to do so," Ray observed during the tail end of the shower.

"Exactly, and we definitely would rather screw you than judge you. Breakfast, anyone? Sex like this always gets me ravenous, especially in the mornings. Back when Lizzie and I were lovers, we would stand naked in the kitchen and make empanadas together to get more calories to burn, no joke. That was before things went sour, of course," I recalled as we dried off again.

"The same Lizzie that seemed so hostile to you earlier? The chica? You were intimate with each other back in the day?" Miriam giggled when she heard that, while Ray belly laughed and we all walked to the kitchen together in the buff.

"Yeah, pretty crazy that she's so angry or distant of late, ain't it? No saving that friendship, never mind that she's the one who got married rather suddenly, coming back from Vegas to announce it to me. I don't know what she expected me to do, somersaults or cartwheels with joy over her cutting me off and swearing off all other men? Settling down with the likes of Reggie Matthews, well, that added insult to injury, if you ask me.

"If there was a more pathetic, pussy-whipped excuse for a man on Earth, I don't believe that I've heard of him. Eh, maybe that's what she likes in men these days, what all of the dumbass talking heads claim that men need to be or whatever. No thanks! Ray's bi and shares his wife, but he's no wimp! Why does Reggie have to be such a whiny bitch, anyway? I just don't see what she sees in him, at least in terms of giving up other men for him, and other women for that matter," I commented as I started to begin the cooking and Miriam stopped me again.

"At, at, that's my job, remember? I'm the cook now, the domestic goddess. Housewife to both of you. You two sit your sweet, tight, manly asses down and enjoy the view as I cook breakfast in the nude for you! As for Lizzie, well, I can look into it, if you wish. Hey, Ray, why don't you update our Facebook relationship statuses? You know my password, right? What shall we call it, dear?" Miriam asked her husband, my brother.

"Complicated works for me, at least. Sums it all up pretty well, in fact. It's very complicated when you have brothers buggering each other and sharing a wife between them, right? Not to mention breeding her together! What about you, Roger?" my brother now turned to me.

"That works for me, too. Better than single or married or divorced or whatever. It fits us to a tee. Also, yes, Miriam, if you'd be so good as to ask why Mrs. Blanca Elizabeth Matthews, nee Rojas, of Carson City, Nevada, has treated me the way that she has, that would be very much appreciated. Try not to alarm her husband, though admittedly, if it's you, he might be slow to catch onto it, anyway. If it were me, he'd be very upset and soon, I assume. Maybe I'm wrong, but why would I be? Thank you very much, guys. This has been fantastic already!" I declared, as getting to share my brother's luscious wife with her after so many fantasies of it was very much the highlight of my day.

"You think that's great? Just try this Cuban breakfast that Tania taught me, hon. It will melt your taste glands, it's so good! Now, whose lap do I sit on first today, guys?" Miriam teased and winked at us as she scooted her booty to flaunt her assets at last.

"So, have we earned our keep yet, big brother?" Ray asked me in earnest, eager for a response.

"You betcha, kiddo. You bet that you have. Welcome home...for good," I made it plain now that I intended to keep them both, my brother and his wife alike, in my life, my house, and my bed.

"I can't wait to get knocked up by both of you!" Miriam told us both, "and to lure others into our bed. We'll sharing a room now, right?"

"You said it, sister!" I licked my lips as I slapped her ass and so did Ray.

"Thank you, babe!" Miriam got the last word for the moment.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,003 Followers
12