My Brother's Wife Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, for instance, that clerk would be great in bed. You should both fuck her, too. I wouldn't mind a taste of her myself. Look, babe, we've known each other for years. Who can you trust if not your brother and his high school sweetheart? We used to hang out a lot, remember, and I would try to pretend that I didn't check out your groin or your ass, but now I can openly admire both.

"My fantasy on prom night was a threesome where you both used me to your own pleasure and then sucked each other clean of my juices. I didn't happen and I felt guilty as sin because it was immoral, but that was my long-held dream. Two brothers, one woman, same bed. So, how about it? Want to make me yours as well as Ray's? Want to have your brother's wife? You've already uncovered my nakedness, after all," Miriam toyed with the Old Testament language a bit, too.

"Okay, but if we do this, I'm head of this household. Ray's second, as my brother, and you're on the bottom, if you will. Housewife to both of us. I don't want you working, either, if we can avoid it. Ray and myself, yes, but not you. I want you doing housework and being basically a shared wife in every sense of the word, including the sharing of your labor. Think that you can handle that? Also, I want both of us to breed you, if possible. No more birth control for you, if you're good with that. You don't have to agree, but if we're going to be a poly triad, those are my terms.

"I also want it quite clear that any of us can fuck whomever we wish, including you, Miriam. No limits or restrictions except that you're to pitch in at home instead of as a career woman. There's a good reason for that. You don't have a college education, you have no professional skills outside of the home and the motel, and going to school now would be costly as fuck, it would seem. It would cost money that you can't spare, just to get a job in the typing pool or whatever.

"Furthermore, there's no reason to make us hire nannies and such just so that you can work some retail hell job that wears out your feet, shoes, etc. and makes your back ache too much at night. I'd rather that you worked at doing what you do best, from housework to webcam action to whatever else keeps you comfortably at home and naked a lot. Yeah, that's another thing. We're a nudist household from this day forward. All three of us, naked from the moment that we get home," I presented my demands as I enjoyed washing Miriam's smooth ass and Ray revelled in touching her breasts.

"And we all get to fuck each other whenever we please, wherever in the house we happen to be? In any and every hole? Sign me up! How about you, Miriam, my love?" Ray encouraged his wife to go for it.

"Are you kidding? Two fine men to hump me whenever I need it? Brothers, no less, so I'm really nothing but another toy that you're sharing like good boys? Both of you breeding me? Not having to endure the drudgery of working outside the home after all? No need for birth control or condoms, just barebacking and fluid-bonding? Regular DPs and other forms of the 'devil's threesome'? Getting to walk around the house as naked as I please? Bringing home girls to share with my men? Bringing home guys to share with my men, too? What's the downside to this again? Count me in all the way!" Miriam reacted as we dried off and she led us to the master bedroom to fuck her as a team.

What followed came so naturally that it wasn't even funny, with my tongue buried in Miriam's mouth, which led to hers in Ray's, and then his in mine. I had never kissed my own brother on the lips before, but it wasn't bad at all, though making out with his wife was much more pleasurable, of course. We were already nude, but we now went under the covers and just got busy fondling Miriam's sleek skin for the joy of it. I soon slipped into her twat from behind and fucked her some strokes before pulling out to let Ray hump her once he found the right angle.

I also played with Miriam's ass some more while Ray toyed with her breasts, even as both of us kissed and sucked on her neck. I teased her backdoor with my fingers while she arched her back and pushed toward me with her eager hips. Miriam moaned repeatedly as she felt my fingers sink into her asshole from behind and Ray bite her shoulders a little. We kept up this tempo for a good while, me going in for several thrusts and then pulling out to make room for Ray to plunder his own wife. It was obvious that they would both more than earn their keep in my house with their bodies, that much I knew. I certainly enjoyed boning Miriam more than being cockteased by her at every turn, as I remember happening when I was younger.

When Ray started biting Miriam's breasts, and not too gently, I might add, while I fingered her bottom, and we both kept humping her, she exploded on both of us. My brother's wife creamed herself repeatedly, yielding completely to her orgasm as she squirted on us and even peed a little. She blushed as she realized what she did, but first I came inside her and then Ray did, getting my sloppy seconds without even a hint of resentment. We all rose and almost telepathically consented to a shower to wash off from the wild, raunchy threesome that we just did, consummating our awkward family love triangle at long last.

"Sorry if I got a bit nasty there, peeing on you guys," Miriam apologized for a moment while we all washed each other clean again.

"Hey, you're talking to a guy who just dipped his cock into his wife's snatch after his brother came inside her and another guy who just stuck his fingers up your ass. I don't think that we can exactly judge you on raunchiness, even if we wished to do so," Ray observed during the tail end of the shower.

"Exactly, and we definitely would rather screw you than judge you. Breakfast, anyone? Sex like this always gets me ravenous, especially in the mornings. Back when Lizzie and I were lovers, we would stand naked in the kitchen and make empanadas together to get more calories to burn, no joke. That was before things went sour, of course," I recalled as we dried off again.

"The same Lizzie that seemed so hostile to you earlier? The chica? You were intimate with each other back in the day?" Miriam giggled when she heard that, while Ray belly laughed and we all walked to the kitchen together in the buff.

"Yeah, pretty crazy that she's so angry or distant of late, ain't it? No saving that friendship, never mind that she's the one who got married rather suddenly, coming back from Vegas to announce it to me. I don't know what she expected me to do, somersaults or cartwheels with joy over her cutting me off and swearing off all other men? Settling down with the likes of Reggie Matthews, well, that added insult to injury, if you ask me.

"If there was a more pathetic, pussy-whipped excuse for a man on Earth, I don't believe that I've heard of him. Eh, maybe that's what she likes in men these days, what all of the dumbass talking heads claim that men need to be or whatever. No thanks! Ray's bi and shares his wife, but he's no wimp! Why does Reggie have to be such a whiny bitch, anyway? I just don't see what she sees in him, at least in terms of giving up other men for him, and other women for that matter," I commented as I started to begin the cooking and Miriam stopped me again.

"At, at, that's my job, remember? I'm the cook now, the domestic goddess. Housewife to both of you. You two sit your sweet, tight, manly asses down and enjoy the view as I cook breakfast in the nude for you! As for Lizzie, well, I can look into it, if you wish. Hey, Ray, why don't you update our Facebook relationship statuses? You know my password, right? What shall we call it, dear?" Miriam asked her husband, my brother.

"Complicated works for me, at least. Sums it all up pretty well, in fact. It's very complicated when you have brothers buggering each other and sharing a wife between them, right? Not to mention breeding her together! What about you, Roger?" my brother now turned to me.

"That works for me, too. Better than single or married or divorced or whatever. It fits us to a tee. Also, yes, Miriam, if you'd be so good as to ask why Mrs. Blanca Elizabeth Matthews, nee Rojas, of Carson City, Nevada, has treated me the way that she has, that would be very much appreciated. Try not to alarm her husband, though admittedly, if it's you, he might be slow to catch onto it, anyway. If it were me, he'd be very upset and soon, I assume. Maybe I'm wrong, but why would I be? Thank you very much, guys. This has been fantastic already!" I declared, as getting to share my brother's luscious wife with her after so many fantasies of it was very much the highlight of my day.

"You think that's great? Just try this Cuban breakfast that Tania taught me, hon. It will melt your taste glands, it's so good! Now, whose lap do I sit on first today, guys?" Miriam teased and winked at us as she scooted her booty to flaunt her assets at last.

"So, have we earned our keep yet, big brother?" Ray asked me in earnest, eager for a response.

"You betcha, kiddo. You bet that you have. Welcome home ... for good," I made it plain now that I intended to keep them both, my brother and his wife alike, in my life, my house, and my bed.

"I can't wait to get knocked up by both of you!" Miriam told us both, "and to lure others into our bed. We'll sharing a room now, right?"

"You said it, sister!" I licked my lips as I slapped her ass and so did Ray.

"Thank you, babe!" Miriam got the last word for the moment.

Chapter 2

The three of us were smack dab in the middle of fucking, rather heatedly at that, when my phone rang. I pulled out of my sister-in-law, Miriam Lamont, just long enough to answer my cell. It was Lizzie, of all people. What the Devil did she want, anyway?

"Lizzie?" I asked, knowing full well who it was from my caller ID.

"Yes, that's me. When are we gonna ... kiss and make up? This lover's spat has gone on too long and I don't even know why," Lizzie whined and pouted now a bit over the speaker phone.

"You're kidding me, right?" I asked Lizzie as I plowed Miriam a couple more strokes.

"No, why? What did I do that was so terrible? I've been pretty pissed at you for just dropping me like a hot potato, but I don't get it ... I thought that we swore that we would be lovers forever. Didn't we swear that, Roger? Why, papi, why? Was this because I got married?" Lizzie finally located the issue ... took her long enough.

"Bingo! You just ... dropped it in my lap, no explanation, no clarification, just left me with the default presumption of monogamy that is implied these days with marriage unless you stipulate to the contrary. As far as I knew, you went to Vegas and dumped me for Reggie Matthews. Talk about feeling rejected!" I snorted while sliding out of Miriam to let Ray back inside her.

"Oh, Dios mio! I thought that you understood me better ... and I just ... assumed! Don't you get it? I guess that you don't. He's into wife-sharing, wife-watching, hotwife stuff, voyeur stuff, you know. Oh, I toss him a little strange now and then when it amuses me, but it's mostly about him sharing me ... and being very happy to do so!

"You've always wanted to bed a couple ... I gave you a couple, papi. Reggie and me. I'm sorry that I didn't ... show you the anklet ... or my tattoos, one of which was your name, another was his. Yours was a tramp stamp, marking me as your property for life. I kept it, didn't get rid of it. I put his on my finger to show that he was ... and is ... wrapped around it.

"I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you ... explain it ... that I just ... assumed that you could read my mind and know my intentions! Come on, baby ... keep your word ... take me back! I want my papi back ... pretty please! I've been angry as fuck ... so mad at you, but now I understand! I get it now! How do I fix this?" Lizzie begged me now while I pumped out my load inside Miriam and Ray came inside her soon afterward.

"Tell her to move in with us ... her and her little cucky, too!" Miriam spoke up.

"Who is this?" Lizzie asked me now.

"Oh, I'm the sister-in-law, the brother's wife, and before you ask, yes, we made sure to let him know that we're not monogamous at all. I think that the two of you should move with us ... and the five of us can fuck each other into next week. I can think of some others who really should join us as well. I hear that you're a Latina. I love Latin booty. I can promise you that if you move in with us, I'll personally spread your cheeks and lick that culo of yours into the stratosphere! Then you can lick mine, too!" Miriam assured Lizzie, getting a very sharp intake of breath in response.

There was dead air for about two to three minutes, and then in the background, we heard Lizzie tell her hubby, "Reggie, pack our bags ... we're moving in with my boyfriend and his family! Trust me, you'll want to go along with this ... you'll get two ladies to watch being fucked ... and maybe twice the pussy to eat and fuck that you ever did. And you'll get to watch my ass being licked by another girl! AND me returning the favor. You always did want to watch me getting rimmed, right? Roger, we still need to get you a legal wife of your own, though ... Reggie has one, your brother clearly does, too, from the sound of it, and now you need one."

"Yeah, well, that's what Moriah is there for ... we really need to just grab her and take her home with us, right?" Ray spoke up now, "I'm Ray, the brother in question, and trust me, guys ... this is the only way to live! You haven't lived until you've had an orgy with Roger Lamont ... and us."

"Did you hear that, papi? We're gonna be in an orgy house ... one big, happy, train-pulling, daisy-chaining, gang-banging, swapping, swinging, sharing family! I can't wait to be airtight, too, between your cock, Roger's, and Ray's. One in each hole, fucking me into next century! Hey, you all have R names, too ... perfect!

"I promise to reward you if you hurry up and get us, safely, of course, to our new home ... we'll rent out the other one for extra money, okay, babe?" Lizzie insisted, being very thirsty for more wild and wanton fun with me.

"What sort of reward?" Reggie dared to ask her.

"Any reward that I can set up for you on such short notice, trust me. Who knows? Just hustle, okay? Please, honey?" Lizzie urged her hubby, who was very keen on something, we just couldn't tell what.

"Is this ... fast enough?" Reggie asked her now.

"Yes, honey, now let's go ... go ... go!" Lizzie was in such a rush that she hung up.

Before I could retrieve my phone, of course, Miriam snatched it and called Moriah. Something told me that my life was about to change yet again ... and in such a wonderful way. The only things better would be adding Amber and Katja, and one never knew if we might do just that. From a rough patch just days ago, my life had definitely improved. The worm had turned, and while not packing an Uzi as Jack Nicholson once claimed, it borrowed Cupid's arrows and his bow, too.

Chapter 3

"Woah, what a nice place! Much better than mine!" Moriah exclaimed as she rushed into my arms, just seconds before Lizzie and Reggie arrived, "so, let me see if I get this right. I'm to be your ... wife, right? But you'll also fuck your brother's wife here and some old flame of yours? Hell, yeah, sign me up!"

"You're totally cool with an unfaithful husband from the outset ... and with having to service my brother, his wife, my old flame, and her hubby, too?" I stipulated carefully, even as I slipped my hands down the back of Moriah's pants.

"Hey, I just broke up with two boyfriends at once because they wanted to push me into a closed triad with the two of them. No dice, I told them. Don't cage this pussy! I like to roam free! As long as I don't have to be ... faithful to nobody in no way, shape, or form, I'm all game for this kind of thing. You swear, right? No limits to how many partners I can have?

"No polyfidelity, no fidelity bullshit, period, right? I just don't make promises like that ... I was under enough rules and regulations when I was Amish! I welcome the freedom ... even the uncertainty! I don't cage others, either," Moriah insisted while unzipping her pants for me and then mine.

Thus it was that Lizzie's first sight upon moving into my place was that of the sassy Moriah giving me one hell of a hummer in just her top and panties. Lizzie licked her lips and simply planted a kiss on my lips and knelt to take Ray into her mouth now. Miriam ghosted a query, and Lizzie nodded with a laugh.

"Yes, honey, you can suck Reggie's dick! I swear that I won't get mad! I'm sucking your hubby's cock, after all, aren't I?" Lizzie blew Miriam a kiss before she resumed the blowjob that she eagerly gave Ray, "I'm holding you to that rimjob, though ... both rimjobs, in fact. I'll pout if I don't get them!"

"Let's play musical dicks!" Miriam suggested, "you know, keep swapping which prick we suck until every man has cum down someone's throat!"

"Sure, but Reggie's gonna wanna suck some cock, too! Right, baby?" Lizzie blew her husband a kiss now.

"He's welcome to suck Ray's ... and I doubt that Moriah will get upset after all that freedom talk if he wants to suck Roger's, too," Miriam told Lizzie before getting thumbs-up from Moriah.

"Is Reggie a bottom?" Moriah licked her lips at the thought of watching Reggie get sodomized by Ray and/or me, "I fucking love bottoms ... they're so adorable when they get their asses plowed in front of me! They're loads of fun when they share cock-sucking duties with me, too."

"Yes, he's all bottom when it comes to dudes, aren't you, papi?" Lizzie grinned as she worked hard at inhaling Ray's dick.

"Yes ... dear!" Reggie groaned as he fought not to come down Miriam's throat.

"Mmm ... I'd love to suck Roger's cock or Ray's straight from Reggie's ass! Then I'd love to lick every drop of their cum as it leaks out of said asshole! The only thing that two guys can do that's hotter than sucking each other off is fucking each other in the butt! You'll fuck Reggie's booty for me someday soon, won't you, honey?" Moriah gave me real doe eyes now.

"Yes ... damn it!" I groaned, "if Lizzie lets me. Reggie's her subbie hubby, am I right or what?"

"Damn straight he is ... and please do fuck his culo ... nice and hard for me! Ray should do it, too!" Lizzie urged Ray, who had a grin a mile wide now, "looks like I'd chosen your reward, papi. You get to take Roger and Ray up your ass! Bareback, I hope, so that lots of cum leaks out of his brown eye?"

"Damn right!" I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah!" Ray fought hard not to cum yet again, as did I.

"Time to swap! And bear in mind that the cunt juice that you're tasting on Ray's cock and mine is Miriam's. Ain't she delicious?" I urged them, now taking Lizzie's mouth to face fuck her.

Lizzie was absolutely enthralled and extremely grateful, even as Moriah now took Reggie's dick in her mouth and Miriam greedily took Ray's inside her to the root. Far from being bored or jaded because it was her own husband's prick, my sister-in-law reminded her hubby, my own brother, that she adored him as always. She couldn't be happier with a spouse, that much was clear. Meanwhile, Reggie couldn't stop it anymore. That tongue stud was the end of his meager resistance and he shot his load down Moriah's gullet before blushing terribly now.

"I'm not mad, Reggie! Are you mad, Moriah? Are you, Miriam? How about you, Roger, Ray? See, no one's mad, or angry, or upset, that you came down Moriah's throat, if that's the worry, babe. I'm not sure how I would have handled that tongue stud, either. Here, Roger, please, go ahead and shoot it in my mouth, papi. Let poor Reggie not feel so bad about cumming so fast!" Lizzie pleaded with me, so I emptied my balls through my sore cock into my girlfriend's oral cavity.