My Brother's Wife Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
820 Followers

"Alright, honey ... please ... let me taste your spunk?" Miriam urged Ray to fill her throat with his jizz, which he was only too happy to do.

"Okay, folks, it's dinner time, so we can rest, recover, let our sore ... private parts relax a little, too. And talk this whole thing over, okay? The rest of the fun and games can wait until we've had a chance to chill, right? Sex is great, but so is grub! It's getting later, anyway. What time is it, Miriam?" I asked my sister-in-law, the resident domestic goddess.

"Five o'clock pm, babe! Yeah, the sun will set before you know it, even here in Carson City, Nevada. Even this time of year," Miriam answered.

Then she took the pot roast out of the crock pot that had slow-roasted it all day long and plated it for each of us. There were potatoes, onions, and carrots that had been cooked in with the roast beef, so it was a complete meal in itself. Clever Miriam, knowing that we'd be fucking most of that Saturday away and not wanting anything to get in the way of that. She truly was the lady of the house, though she seemed open to sharing some of that role ... some, mind you, with Lizzie and Moriah.

"Attagirl ... folks, compliments to the chef, please!" I encouraged the rather sincere praise that Miriam got for the excellent way that she seasoned and prepared the food for roasting.

Miriam naturally blushed a lot at such fine words directed at her, such positive feedback for her and her delicious dinner that she served us all. Of course, our household had just doubled, so there were no leftovers, but that was perfectly fine. If anything, the lack of leftovers was less stress and work for Miriam and extremely flattering to see. Everyone got plenty of roast beef, potatoes, onions, and carrots to eat, so we were all stuffed, happy, and sluggish for an hour or two after gorging ourselves on such a feast.

"This red wine that you used, that was a Merlot, right, babe?" Ray asked his wife now.

"That it was, dear. A fine-ass California Merlot. Nothing wrong with Cali wines, nothing at all. We might have more money between the six of us, but why waste it? Nothing wrong with French wines, either, mind you, but you need a certain type of occasion for that much spending. I didn't get brought up filthy stinking rich, I can tell you that much! I don't think that any of us did, in fact, not you, not Roger, not Lizzie, Moriah, for that matter. What about you, Reggie?" Miriam put Reggie on the spot a little.

"Sorry, I'm kinda the odd man out here. I did, in fact, grow up rather ... affluent, to put it mildly. But I can tell you this ... this Merlot is an excellent vintage. My parents invested in Cali wines when they were still more of upstarts, as did my grandparents. One of many sound investments that paid the fuck off. Pardon my French. Also, there's not a gourmet meal in the world that will fill you up like this kind of comfort food, that's for sure. Here's to the cook!" Reggied raised his glass in a warm and sincere toast.

"To our domestic goddess, Miriam Lamont, my brother's drop-dead gorgeous wife!" I really made Miriam blush now as we clinked glasses at last.

"Well, I'm glad that you liked that, because it's time for dessert. Thank you guys very much for being so ... sweet about it all, especially given the lack of leftovers. But on the plus side, you have room for some Devil's Food cake! If I haven't burned it, that is!" Miriam laughed at her own expense, reinforcing the point that she was that kind of person.

I didn't know if any others would join us or not ... but right then, I didn't care one way or the other. We were a family now, the six of us, and that's how we would stay. I sent a rather lengthy text to each of my new lovers and partners, telling them something very significant.

"This is our home and family now. You're not just guests or roommates anymore. We're a family now. We're a household. And the six of us are lovers ... for life. I don't care if you fuck no one else or fuck a thousand other folks ... this is home and you're family. I won't cast any of you aside. Ever. You're all welcome under this roof, at this table, in my bed, and in my arms. So, brace yourselves for a lifetime with my crazy, gun nut ass, because y'all are stuck with me. For keeps. Love, Roger."

I have to say, not bragging here, but there wasn't a dry eye at that dinner table once the cake was plated and everyone read my text. To think that I was pissed at Lizzie not long ago, she at me, and I had a very profane opinion of Reggie. That attitude didn't last beyond that phone call and their arrival. It was kinda tough to think poorly of anyone here now. They had all already charmed, and I was not usually that easily enchanted.

Somehow, the six of us found ourselves holding hands after dessert (truly delicious, by the way, Devil's Food cake being the real delight that was), singing a few dozen songs together (Reggie proved to have a great singing voice and Ray was an excellent guitarist), and even praying to whatever Deity did exist to bless this new household. Maybe it was just me, but I happen to think that it worked, in spite of what sinners and heathens we happened to be.

SevMax2
SevMax2
820 Followers