My Brother's Wife Ch. 02 - A Thin Line

Story Info
Chris visits his brother and his wife again.
6.9k words
4.59
23.7k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers

I sat on the plane, drinking and thinking. It had been two months since I had visited my brother and his wife in New York. I hadn't spoken to Nicolette since then, but I had barely gone an hour without thinking about her. She was the most beautiful and sexy woman I had ever seen, and getting to be with her had been just about the best experience of my life. I had managed to hook up with two girls since then, but both had been disappointing, neither being able to live up to the standards that Nicolette had set.

Gary had been calling me once a week at least since I had visited them, which felt a little weird. We had gone years without speaking, and now he was calling me all the time. It probably wouldn't have felt as weird if I hadn't fucked his wife. I knew our relationship would never be the same again, whether he found out or not. But considering we hadn't even been speaking, it didn't really seem all that bad.

We had agreed that I would be going to the fertility clinic with them, and I would be their sperm donor. I wasn't looking forward to that at all, especially seeing as how I had already delivered a good deal of sperm to Nicolette. But we weren't going to tell Gary about that, so now we would be going through the proper channels. I was still holding on to the hope that Nicolette would let me try the old fashioned way again. Since being with her I could barely think about anything else.

By the time the plane landed at JFK, I was pretty drunk. I've always hated flying, and it only seems to be getting worse. I stumbled my way through the airport, until I got to the luggage area. To my surprise, Gary was standing there waiting for me. I walked over to him, and he gave me a big hug.

"Damn, you smell like you had a few drinks there bud," Gary laughed as he hugged me.

"Ya, I fucking hate flying," I said, and he laughed. We walked over to the baggage carousel, and waited for my bags. Gary seemed to be in much higher spirits than the last time I had visited. That seemed a little weird to me. I would have thought that he would be struggling with what we were about to do. I know he wanted to have his own kids, and turning to me was a last resort. But he seemed happier than I had seen him since we were little kids. When my bag finally came around, Gary lifted it up, and we walked out to his jaguar together. Ten minutes later we were speeding down the road, and I could tell Gary had something to tell me.

"What's up," I finally asked. "You're way too happy. What's going on?"

"Well, we were going to wait to tell you," Gary said, barely able to contain his huge grin. "But I guess I'll just say it. It worked!" He practically shouted. "It finally worked!"

"What worked?" I asked. My head was still spinning, and I was trying not to feel nauseous as Gary sped down the highway.

"All that fertility shit," Gary said. "Doctors and pills and bullshit for two years, but it finally worked. Nicolette is pregnant!" I didn't know what to say. I could tell Gary had no idea it had been me, which was good, but I was also just finding out that I had gotten a woman pregnant.

"So, she got pregnant the real way," I said, playing dumb.

"Yep," Gary nodded. "You were right. We just needed to keep trying. And I think you might have been a bit of a good luck charm. It happened a few weeks after you visited."

"Wow, so she's really pregnant then," I said, trying not to show the wrong emotions. It was a weird feeling, and I wasn't quite sure how to react. "That means we don't have to do all the clinic shit right?"

"Ya, obviously," Gary laughed. "How drunk are you?"

"Pretty drunk," I said. "I really hate flying."

"Well we don't have to do any of that shit," Gary said. "Ever. No more fertility doctors, no more donor bullshit. No more ovulating. It finally worked. All we need from you now is to be a good uncle. You can manage that right?"

"Sure," I said. "I can be an uncle. And hey, congratulations man, you're gonna be a dad!"

"I know! Can you believe it?" Gary began blabbering on about Nicolette's pregnancy. I wasn't listening much, but I could tell that he didn't suspect anything, which was all I cared about. I was rather eager to see Nicolette again. I wondered what she would look like pregnant, and guessed she would still be super hot. The only bad thing was that now I wouldn't get to fuck her again. We had achieved our goal, which was the whole point, but I had been looking forward to the possibility of trying again.

When Gary pulled his jaguar into his fancy parking garage, he got out and grabbed my bag for me. I just followed him upstairs, trying to ignore the headache I now had. We walked up to his apartment, and he opened the door. As soon as we stepped in, I saw Nicolette waiting for us. My headache left the second I saw her. I had been dreaming of her for the last two months, but getting to see her again, she looked more beautiful than ever. She started walking towards me, and I looked down. She was wearing a tight black dress, and she didn't look pregnant at all. Her stomach looked as tight as ever. Her tits did look a little bigger than I remembered though.

"Welcome back Chris," she said in her sexy accent, and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Being drunk, I almost moved my head over to kiss her on the mouth, but luckily I didn't. "Our good luck charm," she added as she stepped back from me.

"I already told him," Gary said. "I couldn't help it. He could tell something was up."

"I'm happy for you two," I said, trying to seem less awkward than I felt. "I knew it could happen the right way. You just needed a little patience is all."

"I really think it was you visiting," Gary said. He walked over to the couch and sat down, and I joined him. "We had been trying for years with no results, and then I see my brother for the first time in years, and it finally works. I think I just needed to reconnect with my family, so that I could have my own family. I've even been calling Jenny and Jack lately too."

"That's great," I said, genuinely happy about that. We had all hated losing Gary. The idea that we had gotten him back was awesome. I just hoped he wouldn't do the actual math and start to get suspicious. But it really seemed like he had no idea.

"We're both so happy you visited us," Nicolette smiled at me. She was looking at me in a way that made me a little nervous. I glanced over at Gary, saw that he wasn't paying attention at all, and smiled back at Nicolette.

"Me too," I said. "And hey, I'm glad it all worked out so well. But, uh, why did I fly out this time if you don't need me to do the clinic stuff?"

"We just both wanted to see you," Gary said. "And thank you. We know you didn't actually do anything, but we appreciate that you were willing to. And I swear, I don't think it would have happened if you hadn't visited. I really think it was like some kind of good karma or something. I needed to get my old family back in order to start my new one."

"Hey, whatever you say," I laughed, hoping it didn't sound as forced as it was. "I'm just glad it all worked out. So, uh, what do I do now. I'm still here until Tuesday right?"

"Ya," Gary nodded. "I had already bought your plane ticket when we found out about the baby. But we both still wanted to see you. Now you just get a nice free vacation, with no doctors or clinics. I was thinking we would go to a Yankee game, maybe a Mets one too."

"Hell ya," I nodded happily. "I haven't been to Shae in years."

"Me neither," Gary said. "I'll get us good tickets through my firm. Speaking of which, I got a promotion too."

"Wow, you really have been having good luck," I laughed.

"Ever since you visited," Gary said. "You're our good luck charm kiddo."

"Alright," I said, starting to feel a little weirded out by him calling me good luck so much. I don't know about his job, but the only good luck I knew I had given him had been delivered directly into his wife's pussy, by my cock.

"Anyway, let's have dinner," Gary said, getting up again. "I have to work tomorrow, so you can either walk around town, or hang out with Nicolette, and then the next day we'll go to a game."

"Sounds good to me," I said. I was already looking forward to getting to be alone with Nicolette again. I had no idea what that might be like now, but I was looking forward to it anyway. We had a nice dinner, and I started feeling a bit better as I ate. I was still drunk though, and becoming hung over. We chatted a little longer after dinner, and then I headed off to bed. I stayed in the same room I had last time, and slept in nice and late.

When I walked out the following morning, Gary was already at work, and Nicolette was lying on the couch, reading a book. Seeing her lying there, I couldn't help but remember the last time I had seen her on that couch. She had been naked, and riding my cock. I quickly tried to put that out of my head as I walked over to her.

"Morning," I said with the gravelly voice that follows a night of drinking.

"Good morning handsome," Nicolette said, smiling at me. She put her book down, stood up, and gave me a kiss on the mouth. It wasn't a harmless sister-in-law sort of kiss; it was a real kiss.

"Hey," I said, taking a step back. I wanted to kiss her back, badly. But I also wanted to be a good brother. We had done what we needed to do, so technically we should be done. But I didn't really want that, and it seemed like maybe she didn't either.

"Don't be so shy," she said teasingly. "Your brother will be at work all day. We have the house all to ourselves."

"Ok," I said, and sat down on the couch. She quickly sat down next to me, so close that out legs were touching. "So, um, while he's out, are you totally sure you're pregnant?"

"Of course," she said. "I've been going to the doctor once a week to make sure everything is going good."

"You really don't look pregnant," I said, looking down at her tight thin stomach. "Maybe you got pregnant after I left, and it really is Gary's."

"No," Nicolette said, shaking her head. "It's yours. But Gary can never know that."

"I know," I nodded quickly. "I won't tell him, I promise." I stopped, and looked into her beautiful eyes for a moment, and felt all the feelings come rushing back. "I'm glad it worked, but I have to admit, I'm also a little disappointed. I was sort of hoping we would get to try again."

"Well I'm very glad it worked," Nicolette said. "And I'm not disappointed at all. Now we can do it as much as we want, without any silly rules. Now it doesn't matter who's on top, and you don't have to cum in me every time. Although I hope you still do sometimes."

"Wait, what are you saying," I said, looking at her in astonishment. I had thought that it was all over now. I had gotten her pregnant, so there was no more reason for us to do it again.

"I'm saying I haven't been able to stop thinking about your huge cock," Nicolette said in a sexy breathy whisper, leaning into my ear. "And I want to see you shoot that huge load again. This time you can shoot it on me, or in me, or wherever you want."

"You still want to have sex with me?" I asked, totally taken aback by that. I hadn't expected this at all.

"If you still want to have sex with me," she said, sitting back from me, and giving me a hopeful puppy dog look.

"Of course I do," I said. "I've been thinking about you every day since I left."

"I've been thinking about you too," she purred, and leaned back into me. Her face was inches from mine, and her hand was resting on my thigh.

"But what about Gary," I said. "Now that you're pregnant, shouldn't we like, respect your marriage?"

"We already cheated," Nicolette said. "I don't see what harm doing it again would do. Besides, you're the father of my baby, and I want to feel your big cock again." Her hand moved up my leg, and over my crotch. I was already getting hard, and her hand started rubbing my cock through my pants. She leaned in and kissed me again, and I kissed her back. Her hand was grabbing my cock through my pants, and then she finally started undoing them. She pulled my cock out, and bent down and took it in her mouth.

I leaned back, feeling total bliss. This was exactly what I had been hoping for. I still felt weird and guilty about fucking my brother's wife, but it was a lot easier to deal with while her amazing lips were wrapped around my cock. She took it deep in her mouth, moving her tongue in sexy ways. She brought one hand down to my balls, and started playing with them as she blew me. She stopped sucking, and sat up, and I was about to say something, when she pulled her shirt over her head. That shut me up. Her tits looked amazing. They looked even bigger than I remembered, and I wondered if that was due to the pregnancy.

She got down off the couch, and knelt down between my legs. I spread my legs wide, and she leaned down and took my cock back in her mouth. She was taking my cock much deeper than I was used to, and it felt incredible. She sucked my cock expertly, much better than I remembered her doing the last time. She was using both hands, and taking more than half of my cock into her mouth. At one point she stopped, resting there with my cock deep in her mouth. I could feel her breath coming out of her nose onto my abdomen. Then she dove down, taking my cock all the way to the base. Her sexy little nose pressed into my pubes as my entire cock slid down her throat. She kept it there a moment, and then pulled back, gasping for air with a big smile.

"Do you like?" she asked me, her sexy eyes sparkling as she looked up at me.

"Ya," I nodded. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've been practicing," she said. "With a dildo," she added. "Gary isn't big like you, but I wanted to be able to please you with my mouth."

"It's working," I said, staring down at her. She smiled, and then went back to work. She took my cock deep again, and then started bobbing her head up and down, slobbering all over it. It was far and away the best blowjob I had ever received, and I knew I couldn't last another second. I didn't warn her, and shot a big rope of cum into her mouth. Her eyes went wide, and her cheeks puffed out, and then she pulled off of me. Another big rope of cum shot out and splashed against her face. She started laughing and stroking my cock as I shot more ropes of cum onto her. Some got on her face, but a lot of it went onto her huge tits.

"Oh my goodness, you cum so much," she sighed as I finished. "I've been waiting," she added, and then took my cock back in her mouth. She went back to sucking me, but I knew I needed to fuck her. I reached down and gently pulled her face off my cock, and she looked up at me. I stood up, and she got onto the couch, wiping the cum off her and into her mouth. She lay on her back, and I quickly got on top of her. I lined my cock up, and pushed it in, and she let out a long high moan. My eyes were locked onto her giant tits as I started fucking her. They really did look even bigger than before.

I was going nice and slow, and I could tell she wanted me to go faster. But I didn't know if I should or not. She had a baby in her now, my baby, and I didn't want to hurt it. I was purposefully only fucking her with half my dick, not wanting to bash the baby in the head or something. She was moving her hips, and I could tell she was trying to get me to go deeper.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned sexily. "Shove that big cock deep in me."

"Shouldn't we take it kind of easy since you're pregnant now," I said, still gently thrusting into her.

"That's not how it works," she said, giggling slightly. "You aren't going to hurt the baby. Now fuck me like you mean it!"

"Ok," I shrugged, figuring she would know better than me. I grabbed onto her sexy waist, and began really pounding into her. I shoved my cock nice and deep with each thrust, and she moaned loudly as I fucked her. Her giant tits began moving about as I fucked her harder, and I reached out and grabbed them. They felt bigger and softer than any tits I had ever felt, including hers. She had her eyes closed, and was still moaning loudly, and I began massaging her tits as I fucked her. I gave one of her nipples a little tweak, and then felt her body start to shiver. Her eyes clenched tighter, and her mouth opened wide, and I slowed down as she came.

When she was done, I pulled out, and she quickly flipped over. She stuck her big plump ass up in the air for me, and I just stared down at it for a moment. I placed my hands on her butt, and gave it a nice squeeze, spreading her cheeks and staring down at her tight wet pussy. I moved forward, and shoved my cock back in while I spread her ass apart. My cock went in deep, and she let out another high moan. I let my cock just rest in her tight pussy for a moment, and then began fucking her again.

This was what I had been waiting for and dreaming of for the past two months. She felt absolutely amazing. I took her hips in my hands and started really pumping into her. I could see her huge tits swaying beneath her as I fucked her hard. She was moaning louder than ever, and she moved forward as I pounded into her, until her face was pressed against the couch. I didn't slow down at all. I grabbed her waist firmly, and fucked her good and hard. When she came again, she let out a high scream, and began shaking uncontrollably, and I knew I was going to cum again too. I pulled out, grabbed hold of my cock, and started shooting a big load onto her back. Most of it landed on her, but some shot over her, and onto the couch. She kept moaning loudly as I shot a huge load onto her.

"Why didn't you cum in me?" she asked when I was done. I fell down onto the couch beside her, panting heavily.

"Uh, I don't know," I said, not quite able to think just yet.

"I'm already pregnant remember," she said. "You can cum in me all you like. And you got it on the couch."

"Oh, sorry," I said. She stood up, with cum still dripping down her back, and walked away. I just sat on the couch naked, still panting. She came back a moment later, wiping cum off her back, and then brought a paper towel to the couch. I watched as she tried to clean the cum I had shot off the couch, but there was still a bit of a stain.

"Is that going to come out?" I asked, wondering if Gary would notice, and if he would ask what it was if he did.

"I don't know," she said, still trying to clean it. "You cum so much. You have to be more careful."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. "I'll be more careful next time."

"I certainly hope so," she said, and leaned over and kissed me again. "From now on just cum inside me ok. Unless I'm sucking your big cock, then cum on my face."

"Ok," I nodded, not opposed to those terms at all. She cleaned the stain as best she could, but in the end there was a still a little mark. Nicolette went back to reading her book, and I went out for a walk. Getting to fuck her was the best experience ever, but I was still very conflicted, especially after cumming. There was no longer any doubt that I was being a total piece of shit. Fucking Nicolette to get her pregnant when they both wanted that was one thing. But fucking her now that she was pregnant was pretty much inexcusable, as far as Gary went. I knew I would continue to do it, because she was just too damned hot to turn down, but I felt like shit as I walked down the busy streets of Manhattan.

I stayed out for hours, trying to work things out in my head. When I got back to their apartment, Gary was back. He was just as excited and happy as he had been the day before, which just made me feel worse. He was wearing a Yankees jersey, and said he got us two tickets for the game that night. We went just the two of us, while Nicolette stayed home. She wasn't from America, and she didn't much care for baseball. Gary got us great seats, and we got good and drunk as we watched David Cone throw a shutout against the Indians. After the game Gary drove us home, and he started getting a little sentimental.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers
12