My Brother's Wife Ch. 02 - A Thin Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still can't believe it worked," he said, swerving slightly into the next lane as he drove. "I mean I knew it was possible, but I guess I had really given up hope. Until you visited."

"I had nothing to do with it," I said, slurring my words a little. "It was all you. And it makes sense if you think about it," I said, and let out a hiccup. "I mean, didn't the doctors say that she was super fertile?"

"Ya," Gary nodded. "But they also said I was nearly barren."

"Ya, but not totally barren," I said. "And if she's really that fertile and stuff, then, it was bound to happen sooner or later, right?"

"I guess," Gary nodded happily. "I just gave up hope that it would."

"Naw, c'mon, you never give up," I said.

"Well that's why you were such a help," Gary said, riding the center divider as he drove down the highway. "I needed you to remind me."

"Well, it's my pleasure," I said, thinking about how pleasurable it truly was. "And you know," I added, without thinking. "If she's so fertile, there's no reason it can't happen again, right?"

"What do you mean?" Gary asked.

"I mean, you two are still young," I said. "She'll have the baby in like seven months right. And then a year or so later, she'll still be what, thirty-two?"

"Ya," Gary nodded.

"So maybe you can have more kids," I said. "I mean, if you guys want."

"Well, ya," Gary said. He sounded like he had never even considered that before. "I know I would, and I'm sure she would too. But we were lucky it even happened once."

"There you go bein' doubtful again," I said. "And givin' up hope. You can have more kids if you want, trust me." Gary seemed to think about that for a moment, as he drove quite unsafely. I realized I was talking a little too much, and shut up. Gary managed to get us home without any trouble, and we stumbled our way up to the apartment. Nicolette didn't seem surprised to see us both drunk, and she brought Gary to their room. I went to my own room, and slumped down in the bed.

I woke up the next day with a pretty bad headache, and walked out to find Nicolette alone again. She said Gary had been hungover as well, but he went to work. I sat at the kitchen table, drinking water and holding my head, as Nicolette brought me a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks," I said with a rough gravelly voice.

"You drink too much Chris," she said as she sat down across from me. "It's not good for you."

"I know," I said, and began eating, slowly.

"Last night Gary asked me if I would want to have more kids," Nicolette said. Our conversation slowly came back to me. "Did you have anything to do with that?"

"Uh, ya, I might have," I said, knowing I did.

"Well I hope you're willing to back that up," she said seriously. "Because Gary can't get me pregnant."

"He might be able to," I said, knowing he couldn't.

"Chris, he can't," she said. "If we want to have another baby then you will have to get me pregnant again."

"Ok," I said, and gave her a smile as I shielded my eyes from the light in the kitchen. She just laughed and shook her head.

"We'll have to be careful then," she said. "If we make a baby every time you visit then he'll figure it out eventually."

"Maybe," I shrugged. "We'll deal with that when we get there."

"Ok, then in the meantime I think we should practice," she said, giving me a sexy look.

"Practice?" I said.

"Yes," she nodded. "Yesterday you shot your big load onto the couch, and left a stain. You need to practice cumming inside me."

"Uh, I think I can do that without practicing," I laughed.

"Nonsense," she said. "Practice makes perfect. If we want to make more babies together, then we should practice."

"I mean, if you insist," I shrugged.

"Good, finish your breakfast and then come find me in the bedroom," she said, and then got up and walked away. I watched her go, admiring her perfect ass, and then went back to eating. I finished breakfast, and chugged down several glasses of water, until my head felt a bit better, and then went to the bedroom. I opened the door, and my mouth fell open. Nicolette was lying naked on the bed, in an unbelievably sexy way. She lay there like an underwear model, only without the underwear. My eyes went from her ass, to her tits, to her face, and then back to her tits. She beckoned me over with a sexy smile, and I hurried in.

I tore my clothes off, and then jumped in the bed with her. I moved to get on top of her, but she pushed me off, onto my back, and then bent down over me. She took my cock in her hands, and started stroking it. As it got harder, she took it in her mouth, and began giving me another awesome blowjob. She was using her tongue even more than yesterday, and it felt too good.

"Hold on," I said, and she stopped and looked at me in surprise.

"You said we need to practice, right," I said, and she giggled and nodded. "Well I'm not going to get you pregnant again by cumming in your mouth."

"Ok," she smiled, and got up on her hands and knees. She climbed on top of me, and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She let out a sexy moan as it entered her, and then she held still for a moment. I just lay back, staring at her beautiful face and awesome tits. When she started slowly moving, I placed my hands on her hips. She went slow at first, with her eyes closed, and then she started going faster. As she began bouncing her ass on my cock, her tits started flopping about like crazy. I let my hands move from her hips, to her tits, and back to her hips, unable to decide what to feel.

She rode me harder and faster, grinding her hips on me, until she had an orgasm. I felt myself get there too as she came on my cock. I just let it go, feeling my load shoot up into her. She leaned back, her body still shivering slightly, as I shot my load into her. When we were both done cumming, she fell down onto me. I hugged her body close to mine as she lay on top of me. I flipped us both over, so I was on top, and began gently thrusting into her. She moved her body with mine, letting my cock go deep inside of her.

I leaned in and kissed her as I moved my body on top of hers, and she kissed me back. Kissing her didn't feel like it did with anyone else, and I wished I could actually be with her. I didn't want to ruin my brother's marriage, but I wanted this woman for myself. Not just to fuck when Gary was out for a while, but whenever I wanted. There was no more debate about what kind of person I was being, but I didn't care. She felt too good.

I grinded my hips on her nice and slow, kissing her and moving my hands along her body. Every bit of her felt amazing. I managed to give her another orgasm, before shooting another load into her. When we were both done cumming, I laid flat on her, feeling her huge tits push against me with her breathing. We stayed like that for a while, and then I finally rolled off of her.

"You are an excellent lover," she said, and leaned over and gave me another kiss.

"Thanks," I said, still panting from the exertion. "So are you."

"You're so much better than your brother," she said. Her hand moved to my chest, and down along my abs.

"Uh, thanks," I said again. I didn't want to hear about my brother. Obviously they did it; they were married. But I still wanted to at least be able to pretend she was mine.

"Will you go to another baseball game with Gary tonight?" she asked me, finally getting up from the bed. For a moment I didn't answer. I just stared at her unbelievable naked body.

"Uh, no," I finally said, shaking my head to clear it. "Tomorrow, I think."

"So I will be all alone tomorrow?" she said, pouting her sexy lips at me.

"I guess," I said.

"And then you leave again the next day," she said. "When will I get to fuck you again?"

"Uh, I, uh, I don't know," I said, still just ogling her big naked breasts. "I'll just have to make some time for you tomorrow. Maybe after the game."

"But you will be drunk again," she said, folding her arms under her tits, making them look even bigger.

"Probably," I shrugged. "But that doesn't matter. We can still do it."

"Fine," she sighed, turning away from me. My eyes fell down to her nice plump ass. "Go to a silly baseball game. I'll just be here, all alone, waiting for you."

"We cant make it too obvious you know," I said. "If Gary finds out, I'm dead. And I bet he'd leave you too. And I can't afford a kid."

"Fine," she huffed, and walked out of the room, still naked. I lay there for a minute, and then got dressed and left the room.

Gary arrived later, with dinner, and we all ate together. I felt totally awkward being around them both at the same time. When I was just with Gary, I could act like nothing had ever happened. When I was alone with Nicolette, I could act like Gary didn't even exist. But being with them at the same time, it was painfully obvious that they were a married couple, and Gary was in love. What made it even worse, was that she seemed to be in love with him too.

After dinner I went off to my little room, and stayed there until I fell asleep. The next morning Gary woke me up, already dressed for a Mets game. I got ready, and then when I walked into the living room, I saw Nicolette on the couch. She glanced up at me, and then returned to her book. I could tell she was mad that I was going out for the whole day, and I knew I had to make it up to her. I didn't want to leave town with her mad at me. The whole situation had gotten way out of hand, and part of me knew that I should end this now, before it got even worse. Then I would look at her, and those thoughts would disappear entirely.

The Mets performed much poorer than the Yankees had, as they usually did. Olerud hit a homer, but other than that they all played like shit. The braves ended up winning seven to one behind Glavine, and Gary and I spent most of the game trashing the team. We were both drunk again by the time we left, and Gary sped us out of Queens and back to the city. I don't know how we didn't get into an accident, or get a ticket, but we didn't.

When we got back to the apartment, we stumbled in, and Nicolette frowned at us as she saw us. We gave her rather identical dumb grins, and she laughed and walked into the kitchen shaking her head. Gary went after her, and I could tell he wanted some action. I didn't want to think about that, so I said goodnight, and went off to bed. I was half asleep, lying on the bed in my boxers, when I heard the door creek open. I looked up, and saw Nicolette slip into the room, wearing a very sexy nightgown.

"What are you doing?" I asked, unable to not look at her tits. "What if Gary finds you in here?"

"He's asleep," she said, and then climbed in the bed and laid down beside me. She leaned over me and kissed me. I kissed her back for a moment, and then pushed her away.

"But what if he wakes up," I said. As much as I wanted her, I was still afraid of what would happen if my brother caught us.

"He won't," she said, and kissed me again. We had never done it with Gary still in the apartment, and it was both thrilling and terrifying.

"I don't think we should," I said, gently pushing her away again.

"But you're leaving in the morning," she said, staring into my eyes with her big gorgeous stunners. "Don't you want to say goodbye?"

"Of course I do," I said. "But if Gary finds out..."

"Stop worrying and kiss me," she said, and leaned in again. I couldn't argue, or resist. I kissed her back, moving my hands along her body. As we kissed, I felt her hands go down to my cock, which was quickly getting hard for her. I could feel her taking both of our clothes off, while we kissed passionately. She broke the kiss to pull her gown over her head. I stared down at her huge bare tits for a brief second before she went back to kissing me.

Her body felt perfect, as it always did, and I flipped us over. I reached down and brought my cock to her pussy. She grinded her hips on me, and I slid my cock along her slit, and then finally slipped it in. She let out a high moan, and I quickly leaned down and kissed her again to quiet her. I began moving my body rhythmically on top of hers, and she matched my pace. She felt even wetter than the day before, and she was still moaning even through our kiss.

"Not too loud," I said, leaning back and checking the door. There was no lock, and I knew Gary would come looking for her if he noticed her absence. Nicolette didn't say anything, but her torso continued moving under mine. I grabbed onto her hips, and went back to fucking her. She started getting loud again, and I tried to kiss her quiet again. It worked a little better than before. She was starting to really writhe beneath me, which was incredibly hot, but she was making too much noise.

When she started cumming, her moans got too loud. I grabbed the pillow, and shoved it over her face. I heard her letting out a scream as she came. I pulled the pillow away, and saw her dazed eyes staring up at me. She smiled, and then flipped over beneath me. She lay flat on her stomach, but stuck her ass up for me. I sat up, grabbed onto her waist, and shoved my cock back in. She let out another high moan.

I grabbed the pillow again, and moved it under her face. She buried her face in the pillow, and I started really fucking her good and hard. She was moaning loudly into the pillow, but it was muffled enough. I was fucking her so hard that the bed was beginning to make noise as well. I knew we were being too loud, but it felt too good to stop now. I pounded my cock down into her, loving the feel of her plump ass as my hips collided with it.

When she came again, I felt myself cumming too. I came hard, feeling my load shoot inside her, and then fell flat on her back. When I rolled off, she quickly moved on top of me, kissing me again.

"I'm going to miss you," she said as she lay with me.

"I'll miss you too," I said through panting breaths.

"When will you visit again?" she asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "This is all so new. I wasn't even speaking to Gary two months ago."

"You two are brothers, you should be close," she said. "I'll make sure we invite you to stay again soon."

"Don't make it too obvious," I said. As much as I wanted to see her again as soon as possible, I needed Gary to not find out. "If you ask for me to visit all the time he might get suspicious. Wait until he wants me to visit again."

"But then I wont see you," she said sadly.

"I know," I sighed. "But then when we do see each other again, it will be even better. And besides, you're going to be a mother soon. You're going to have a lot of things to keep you busy."

"I'll miss you," she said again, stroking my cock gently as we lay naked together.

"I know, and I'll miss you too," I said, and kissed her lightly. "But I'll see you soon. Until then, you'll just have to make do with Gary." She let out a cute laugh, and we lay together for a few more minutes. When she left the room, I wanted to go after her, but I knew we were already walking a thin line. We were getting away with way more than we should, and I didn't want to push it.

The next morning when I got up to leave, Nicolette had gone out. I was disappointed, but knew it was for the best. Gary didn't need to see us saying goodbye. That could only lead to possible trouble. Gary helped me pack up, and then drove me back to the airport. He walked me to the gate, and then we hugged one more time before I got on the plane, and flew back home, where I would dream of my brother's wife day and night until I got to be with her again.

12