My Brother's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A year... is that all I get?"

I led her to the shower, turning on the hot water and pulling her body close to mine, keeping the steam from separating us.

"A lifetime," I whispered, kissing her neck as she unbuttoned my shirt.

If my brother had risen, we wouldn't have noticed. His beastly snores were lost beyond the fog of our passionate moans. The hot water poured over us like our lust, soaking our bodies and making her touch all the more fulfilling.

Dani grabbed the bar of soap, lathering up her hands and reaching down to work my cock. The sensation was unreal, like the first time a young boy discovers masturbation. I could have cum right there, but Dani released me and turned around.

"Not yet," she said, licking the water from her lips. "You're not allowed to cum until I tell you to."

With her plump, wet ass in front of me, I didn't think I could last a minute inside of her. But she backed up into me, throwing her hands on the fogged glass of the shower door as my cock slid effortlessly into her. Every inch of my shaft was being clenched by her tight, warm sex, and I leaned over her back, taking handfuls of her overflowing tits and kissing the back of her neck.

"Tell me you love me," Dani cooed, moaning each time I pressed gently into her.

"I love you."

"Don't ever stop telling me..."

Her ass absorbed the impact of my thrusts as I picked up the pace, warping and folding around my cock like it was trying to consume me from tip to base.

I grabbed her hair with both hands, working into it a ponytail and snagging it back until her chin lifted and her mouth hung open.

My fingers dug into her back and clawed down until I reached her hips, squeezing and tugging like I was trying to tear pieces of her flesh from her body.

Everything was perfect.

Everything was--

The door to the bathroom opened, causing the storm of steam to whirl and escape into the new air. Dani stepped back from the shower door, her back to my chest, my cock still deep inside of her as we held our breath.

"Baaaabe," Mike groaned, and we watched his drunken silhouette stumble towards the toilet. Soon, the sound of his retching filled the bathroom before he went quiet again.

Dani opened the door slightly, and we caught sight of my brother's pathetic body slumped over the toilet as if he were watching something in the depths of the bowl's water.

"You alright, Mike?" Dani asked, but suddenly her hips were moving again, backing slightly into me and grinding right and left so that my cock hit her walls.

My brother mumbled and groaned incoherently, and Dani closed the shower door. She dropped back against me again, her head fell against my chest, and she reached back to run her hands through my hair. I ran my hands up and down her body, letting my fingers toy with her clit as I fell back into a steady rhythm of fucking her from behind.

"I love you, Alex," she huffed, her voice barely audible over the sound of the shower.

I was lost in her body, holding on for dear life as her pussy clenched my cock.

"Cum," she commanded, leaning forward again and pressing against the glass door. "Cum... cum... cum..."

Her words set me free. My cock was spraying like a hose that had been finally unkinked and was releasing hours of built-up pressure. Dani gasped and writhed against me as I filled her up, careful not to let a single drop of my seed escape her perfect pussy.

We let the hot water continue to mask us as Dani opened the door and crept out of the shower, when she was sure Mike was out cold, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out, gathering up my clothes and retreating from the bathroom.

I saw my brother there hugging that toilet and I thought about how I would very much like for him to be dead. Something inside of me hoped that he had drank himself into a coma, poisoned his body to the point of no return.

I should have felt guilty for that, but I didn't.

Dani and I didn't say another word as I got dressed. There was nothing left to be said.

She would nurse my brother--her husband--through his drunken stupor, and I would go back to my room with only the memory of her touch to keep me company.

12