All Comments on 'My Brown Eyed Girl Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Your story telling skill is brilliant. I felt engaged with the story from the start and feel like i already know Melissa and Jodie.

Now i firmly believe in being able to change own wheel, but this may be the exception .

Im hooked

I havent heard skedaddle in years. The dialogue between these two is great

5 big stars for you . carnt wait for chapter 2

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
I know too much about . . .

. . . life in the Appalachians, and the story background seemed too real. Did you experience this in real life?

Of course, a real life lesbian date would be better in Morgantown than Charleston. WVU and all that.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Here we go again...

You're doing it again, Shaima, and it's what you do best, ie setting up a story with real and interesting people in real situations. The story is looking very promising and I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next part. Loved the one-liners about Gay Ethel (I thought "...falling from the ugly tree..." couldn't be beaten until I read "...even the toothbrush curls up...") Five stars to kick off with and we'll see how it goes from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hopefully don't have to wait to long.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

I loved this first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Was a really great read! Build up is really important, so I'm glad youre taking time to do that :) can't wait for more chapters, but until then I'll have to check out your other stories!

youngstownyoungstownalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Please let me know when there is more, im J by the way

J xxx

Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 6 years ago
Hurry up chapter 2

I love that you are sharing your writing talent with us😁. I’m so looking forward to the next chapter 😃. Don’t make us wait to long

podslypodslyalmost 6 years ago

You have the WV accent down love it

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Very good chapter 1!

And I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 2. Thank you for sharing this with us!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A great start!

I’m looking forward to seeing more of this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for pt 2!

Love it. Did very well with the characters, Melissa is a cutie.

monzmonzalmost 6 years ago
Part 2

Loving it. When will we be able to read part 2?

Bridget69Bridget69almost 6 years ago
Being partial to blue-eyed girls...

Melissa's still not someone I would turn away, and not just because I can't change a tire but because she sounds like someone I wouldn't be able to take my own eyes off of. Great introduction and interaction. No way these two will remain just "friends" and looking forward to the moment that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!.... My Brown Eyed Girl!.... Is A Winner,,, Yes!

Hallo Shaima32!

I'm very partial to one brown-eyed cowgirl from Georgia.... Jackie, my wife,,, yes!

But I have to agree with Bridget69!.... Melissa, sounds like someone I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of either.... I'm looking forward to the moment when Melissa has her first "real" orgasm, and I mean the level of orgasm she could only achieve with another woman!

Thank-you.... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Orgasms, :-) 😍

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ROFL ....... BRILLIANT!!!!

"You don't want Ethel, trust me, even a toothbrush curls up when it sees her teeth."

The best line I`ve heard in YEARS, and sadly Ive got plenty of years behind me :)

Not the only funny line in the story, but certainly the best.

Off to a good start, great descriptions, fantastic and natural interactions and possible brilliant future storylines :)

alexwatson62@aol.com

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 4 years ago

Carey Thomas found one of her stories ripped off on Amazon. I took a look of other stories by "Amara Boone." "My Browned Eyed Girl" has also been clipped, although the sole comment (5*) thinks it ended abruptly and is awaiting what happens next. This "author" has been reported to Amazon, but you can make a comment on this story as the copyright holder.

https://www.amazon.com/MY-BROWN-EYED-GIRL-Lesbian-ebook/dp/B07V7SFRPR/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=Amara+Boone&qid=1578840805&sr=8-15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just lovin the dialogue

The ebullient innocence of Melissa’s character thru clever use use of dialogue lifts this story to 5 stars for me.

Really well done

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Wooden Innocence

Perfect start .... As always in a fabulous writing art

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

I agree about the dialogue. Their back and forth, crackles and pops. Lively and entertaining. What’s not to like?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous