My Buddies & I Pt. 01

Story Info
Jake has his first jerk off buddy experience.
2.2k words
4.48
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Might as well start off at the beginning...

I was always a pretty quiet guy, but I had a good amount of friends at school and never had trouble making more. Most of those friendships never made it out of the classroom, although some others became my best friends and we all hung out together most days after the bell rang at 3pm. Whether it was playing sports or even just watching movies, we were always together. By the time we were 18, there was really only a certain type of movie we were interested in.

One time we were over at my friend Ethan's house in the basement watching TV, his older brother was leaving and let us know not to go in his room, or else. So naturally like teen boys do, we conspired to sneak in and see what all he was hiding. Ethan had told us that he once found some old VHS porno tapes in his brother's room when he was snooping one day by himself, so you can imagine what we were all thinking about. I know most of us had already seen our fair share of nudes on the internet but to have a full length legit porno tape to watch?!

Side note, I myself had actually seen a few old school porn movies before this point.. My Dad kept a stash of his own, which contained a big stack of Penthouse Magazines and maybe 5-6 VHS tapes. Sometimes he even had new rentals from the adult store. I would always grab them and watch as much as I could before unloading, or freaking out that he may come home any minute and put them back frantically.

So this for me wasn't particularly the exciting part of the situation, it was more so the fact that I was with my friends who rarely talked about masturbation (usually just girls and sex). Ethan was always very verbal whenever the topic would get to sex, and I remember even through puberty he was on top of all the things that we were all going through, I assume because he had an older brother who told him everything to expect. He once told me he even jerked off with his brother, which to me sounded kind of cool, but he told me not to tell anyone. I think that's the moment our friendship started to change, well that and this specific story of the first time we masturbated together.

Ethan decided not to let us in his brother's room in fear of someone braking something or god forbid him finding out we were in there. So instead, Ethan just blurted out that he was going to get some porn to put on and that was that. Everyone sort of went quiet and had little smirks of dirty thoughts building across their faces. When he came back with the tape and put it in I don't think any of us knew what to expect. Like I said, I had seen my Dad's tapes, so I knew there was a wide range of types of porn.. However, we were all new to the rabbit hole.

The screen flashed blue and then a copyright warning screen which in those days scared me for no reason other than the big word WARNING looking deep into my soul. The title and credits rolled over some scenery and of course very recognizable porno-style music. It wasn't long before a very sexy girl walked on screen and into the bedroom of a guy laying on the bed, himself watching porn! The scene played out as you can imagine, all of our eyes glued to the screen... Well not all of our eyes. I know I was glancing around the room at my friends to see their reaction. Most of them were wide eyed and tight lipped. Pillows were being pulled over laps and nervous, uncomfortable movements were obvious.

Seeing two naked horny people starting with some foreplay and moving closer and closer to full on sex was making all of us hard in our pants, and the tension in the room was intense. Aside from the low moaning sounds coming from the television the basement was silent. It was lucky Ethan's parents were still at work for a little while because they would have known something was up for sure.

One of my friend's cleared his throat and we all kind of let out a sigh or laugh before Ethan declared how hot this was. One other brave friend piped up and noted how large the girl's breasts were and we all nodded to confirm. Now I didn't say anything, but my hand had drifted down to my crotch to hold on to my raging tent so that it didn't burst right then and there. Thinking about it now I'm sure a lot of the guys were leaking in their boxers and maybe even did shoot their load at that point.

Suddenly we were startled when we heard Ethan's Brother's car pull up outside. It was a total blur, though I do distinctly remember seeing Ethan bolt across the room to stop the tape and return it immediately. All the while we could clearly see the outline of his cock bouncing in his shorts, stiff as a 2x4. For me that was pretty cool to see, confirmation maybe that I wasn't the only one who had a boner, and also because I was curious now as to what it might look like. It wasn't the first time I wondered what other guys dicks looked like, but it was the first time I'd come that close to seeing one other than my Dad's occasionally as a kid.

Quickly it was all over and Ethan's brother came in none the wiser, making some bad joke about how young and dumb we all were before slamming his bedroom door. None of us could stop laughing afterwards and I know we all thought it was pretty awesome to have gotten away with it. Slowly the group got smaller as people went home until there was just myself and Ethan hanging out on the couch watching some music videos. He asked me stay for dinner and since I didn't live very far away I said sure, thinking I'd just stroll home right after. When he got that confirmation something changed in his posture and mood as he turned to me.

"So, Jake, did you like the movie?"

"Ya it was great.. geez she was so hot."

"I know, I'd seen that one before so I knew it would be good."

"Do you steal them all the time?"

"Sometimes ya, when I can. My brother let me watch a couple times when he was looking at them too."

I wasn't sure what to say next but there were a million thoughts running through my brain. Ethan was having some word vomit though so I didn't have to give much for him to carry on.

"He's actually a pretty good brother, he just acts like an asshole sometimes. I don't think he likes our friends. You're cool tho, I think he knew your sister in school."

"Oh ya?"

"Ya and I mean you're probably my best friend too." He smiled and laughed.

"For sure." I agreed.

"My brother said that sometimes he actually watches porn with his best friend. They like to jerk off together sometimes, he said sometimes without porn at all. Just like talking about girls or sex and porn, they get horny and decide to pull out their cocks."

My own cock was coming back to life as he spoke, I swallowed with a comical gulp. My ears were perked and taking it all in as Ethan continued.

"I thought I would get the porn out for all the guys and see what they would do. I think everyone had a boner. I know I did."

"Ya we all saw it when you ran to get the tape!" I laughed.

"Haha! I bet.. man I was so hard. And scared. Even if my brother told me it was cool he wouldn't have liked me sharing it with everyone."

"I wouldn't think so."

"I can't stop thinking about how we were all hard together, I know everyone wanted to jerk off. I bet they all went home and are going to cum hard."

"I know I will." I blurted out.

"Really? Man I wanted to whip mine out right there and then! I still have a boner." He said, pointing down to his crotch.

I looked down and my eyebrows went up, seeing that indeed he was very erect in his sport shorts. My penis twitched, also incredibly hard at seeing his state of arousal.

"I know you have one too dude! Do you want to show each other?"

"Ummm.. " I hesitated, but then nodded.

He sat back a bit and pulled down his shorts pretty quickly which made his cock bounce up against his stomach and made a smacking sound before bobbing around in the air. My eyes were glued to it as it swayed back and forth. He had a little patch of pubic hair that ran to the base of his hard dick, which had a couple big veins running down the shaft up to his big flared mushroom head. It looked like he was cut, which I knew because I was too.

"So? You like it?"

"Oh man, ya! It's really nice and hard dude."

"Show me yours man."

I took a deep breath and felt the excitement pulse through me as I moved back a bit too, lifted my waistband and pulled down my shorts the same way he did. The motions were almost the same as I felt my cock pop out and slap against my belly just as Ethan's did. I could see my cock throbbing already at full mast, leaking a bit of precum from the tip. It was amazing I didn't cum at that moment. My balls felt so full and ready to release.

"Wow you have a really big head dude, just like mine!" He celebrated.

"Ha! Ya we look like the same size and everything!"

"You wanna stand up and compare?"

"Sure."

We stood up, dongs bobbing up and down as our shorts slid to our feet, we each stepped out and showed each other our boners again. Getting a bit closer we put them side by side and decided it was a draw. I think I had more pubic hair and thicker overall while his was maybe a bit longer but with an equally sized cock head. Within seconds our dicks touched and grazed one another which I don't think either of us thought of. Ethan couldn't help himself and started giggling while moving his hips to get his cock swinging again, naturally hitting it up against my rock hard pole. I had to join in on the fun and we started sword fighting with each other, rubbing the heads and slapping the hard shafts, having the time of our lives.

Ethan took the chance and grabbed them both in his hand when the undersides met, pointing us straight up, frotting together in his fist. He started to jerk them up and down slowly while I was on my tippy toes, trying not to blow my load and hold on for just a little longer. It felt so good feeling his hot cock slide up against mine, and seeing the two of them leaking precum from the big mushroom tips down over his hand. I felt Ethan start to shutter and it triggered my own loss of control as we both groaned out loud.

"Fuck man I'm going to cum!" Ethan said first.

"Ahh me too man, damn don't stop!"

Ethan jerked our cocks together again and again until neither of us could hold back and started spraying our cum into the air. The first few from Ethan went right up into his chest and mine almost hit me in the face before landing back on Ethan's hand holding swollen shooting knobs. More and more cum poured out of us as we breathed heavily and kind of collapsed backward from the intense embrace Ethan had us in. My cock was still firing a few streams of cum onto the floor and dripping down as I rubbed the last bit out, stroking my sensitive shaft and feeling such relief and ecstasy. I could see Ethan doing the same, giving his own dong a last bit of attention as he finished cumming.

We both came out of our stuper after a few seconds and without a word Ethan went to get a towel and started cleaning up. I didn't know what else to do so I just pulled up my shorts and sat on the couch.

"Do you still want me to stay for dinner?" I asked.

"You don't have to." Ethan said awkwardly.

"Ok ya I think I'm just going to go home and have a shower now then. Thanks for having me over dude, I had a lot of fun." I said, reassuringly.

"Me too man!" He smiled.

And with that, I left through the basement door and headed home having just had my very first jerk off buddy experience.