My Buddy Brendan Ch. 01

Story Info
Two physicians go to a conference together.
2.5k words
4.62
20.5k
33
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,218 Followers

"Tommy, I printed our boarding passes. Our plane leaves at 4 pm."

"OK Brendan, I'll be at the gate slightly before 3 o'clock."

Brendan and I knew each other since high school.

Both of us were born on the same day, June 8.

Our fathers worked in the same factory and arranged our birthday party together. That's how we first introduced to each other.

We were total opposites. I was always medium/short height, weighed like an average chicken, brainy, and loved to read. My test scores were always top of my class. Brendan on the other hand was a big & tall. He loved to play sports and hated school. Except for sports, his other scores were all below average.

Brendan was always surrounded by pretty girls who liked to be seen with him. I didn't blame them. He was very attractive, and as a linebacker he helped the school win 2 football championships. Unlike him my look was average at best. In high school I had only one girlfriend. Our 'relationship' lasted 2 weeks, that can be summarized as two dates in a cheap restaurant, one movie and two times of unsuccessful kissing episodes...

Brendan and I became best buddies as seniors in high school. I helped him with examinations, so he could pass and move to college and he pulled me into his social circle (although I was fairly quiet there and was listening and watching more than being a real participant). I frequently joined him to watch his ball games, and later sat by the showers and dressing room.

I saw him naked multiple times, amazed how God created such a great body...

One day a known jerk from my class tried to bully me to do an assignment for him. I refused and he threatened to hit me after class. I got scared and told Brendan about this guy. He hugged me and said, "You go home as usual. I'll follow you. If he comes even close to you, I'll 'convince' him that he made a big mistake..." As I was leaving the school yard, the jerk approached me with his fists ready. I started to run. He chased me. All of a sudden I heard a cry, "Please don't... I promise... Please let me go..." I looked back and I saw Brendan holding the guy's arm and pulling him to me. Once they were close, Brendan stared at the guy in a threatening way, "What did you want to say to Tommy?!..."

The guy looked down and whispered, "Tommy, I am sorry that I harassed you. It was my fault. How can I make it up to you?"

"Well, just stop being a jerk and quit annoying everybody around..." He whispered something that I and Brendan couldn't hear.

Brendan said loudly, "Jerk boy, I didn't hear what you just said, but let me be clear, if I ever hear or even smell you around my buddy, you better be sure that your will is ready! Are we understanding each other?!" "Yes sir. I swear..." From then on, whenever this guy saw me, he made sure to move in the other direction...

It was an interesting relationship. Two opposites who got along extremely well.

We both went to medical school. I went to Harvard and he barely got accepted to Tuft (I sat with him for 3 months day and night studying for the tests. My hunch was that a large contribution from his parents smoothed the way...).

Both of us went to psychiatry. Following graduation we worked in Massachusetts, but in different systems.

Brendan married a beauty queen and had 2 little daughters. I married my next door neighbor and was childless.

Brendan and I still kept in touch, although our family members did not mix.

We met occasionally at a bar or in reunions.

The annual meeting of our psychiatric society was one constant for us.

We flew together to our destination and stayed in 2 adjacent rooms or a suite.

This year the symposium was scheduled to be in New Orleans between June 9 and 12. I was excited to go.

By the time we were looking for lodging, most good hotels were booked solid.

We registered at the Driftwood and got a suite.

"Tommy, I printed our boarding passes. Our plane leaves at 4 pm."

"OK Brendan, I'll be at the gate slightly before 3 o'clock."

We left a day early, on June 8. The flight left on time and landed around 6 pm.

We walked around on Bourbon street and drank some of their famous cocktails.

At 8 pm we returned to the hotel, both of us slightly tipsy, but happy.

Brendan wanted to take advantage of the hotel great amenities - Spa, jacuzzi, sauna, pool, exercise room.

I didn't feel like exercising (I never did...), but I agreed to go to the jacuzzi and sauna.

Brendan put on his shorts and a tee shirt. "I'll see you at the sauna in 30 minutes," and he left.

I went down to the jacuzzi area. It was quite small. Nobody was there.

I used my cellphone to look at the news and answered some of my e-mails, but after a short while I became lightheaded. I probably drank too much on Bourbon street...

Then I went to the sauna. Nobody was there either.

I undressed, covered my lower part with a white towel and waited for Brendan.

He entered 5 minutes later after taking a short shower.

He put his towel over his shoulder and sat naked on the upper shelf.

He closed his eyes, leaned backwards and his legs spread slightly.

I sat on the lower shelf across from him and stared at his body.

He looked the same as I remembered him. Tall, muscular hairy chest, six pack abs and massive thighs.

His cock was soft and 5" long, leaning down and slightly to the left. It was circumcised and hid the large sac.

Unlike his big tool, my small dick reached a measly 4.5"... at peak erection!

My eyes were hypnotized by this magnificent member, that was resting in front of my very eyes...

As I continued to gaze at him, Brendan's member seemed to slowly engorge and move upward.

I looked at Brendan's eyes. They were partially open now.

He smiled at me, "Tommy, come here, sit by me."

I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I moved to sit near him anyway.

"Tommy, do you remember what date it is today?"

"Brendan, tomorrow is the beginning of our conference."

"Did you forget that it's our birthday today?..."

"Actually I did... We hardly talk about birthdays and anniversaries at home..."

"Tommy, unlike you, I think that birthdays have meanings... You helped me so much over the years... I am sure that without your help I'd never become an MD. I'd be a technician of some sort... So I decided to give you a present that I know you really want, but too shy to ask for..."

I smiled, "and what is that?"

"Tommy boy, you looked at it for more than 10 minutes..."

I blushed, "Brendan, what are you saying?"

"Tommy, don't be shy. I may not have a high IQ like you, but I've seen you ogling my cock every time you saw me naked. That's OK. I know that yours is smaller and you are probably jealous of what I have. But I got the impression that it's not just envy..."

He stared at my eyes. I couldn't take it and my eyes became focused on my legs.

"Tommy, for your birthday I thought that you should get your wish. You won't have to steal a peek whenever you think that I am not aware of it... You can touch it. Here like that," and he grabbed my hand and placed it on his pole, that was at half mast by now.

My hand jumped backwards as if a snake bit me, "Brendan, stop it! You know that I am married! I am no gay!..."

Brendan hugged my shoulder, leaned my head against his upper chest and said softly, "Tommy, I know what you are saying, but both you and I know that you DO want to touch it. Just do it!"

My head was spinning. I stayed silent.

Brendan put his large palm on my hand and effortlessly moved it again on his hardening member.

I didn't resist. His hand started moving mine up and down on his engorged shaft.

I felt that I was about to faint...

His hand led mine to touch the spongy head.

It felt so soft.

I tried to wrap my hand around it. I couldn't. It was too large.

His large rough hand was surprisingly gentle, guiding me down to his large soft skinned shaft and then to his hairy sac. It felt warm and ticklish. I touched his testicles one after the other with trembling fingers.

He moaned.

Then he left my hand to explore his anatomy by myself.

My palm began slowly to advance over his large girth, feeling it continue to expand under my touch.

It was new and weird but a pleasant feeling, as my palm tried unsuccessfully to envelope his whole girth.

My hand began to bob faster.

I felt my lips getting dry. I licked them.

Brendan noticed it and smiled at me.

His hand that was caressing my shoulder began trailing toward my face, gently rubbing my cheek.

His thick thumb touched my lips lightly. I kissed it.

The thumb was gently pushing against my lips.

I opened my mouth and let it in. It explored my tongue and my palate.

I sucked on it. It felt clean and good. A nice pacifier...

Brendan leaned further backward and my head was dragged to the middle of his chest. My palm continued massaging his gorgeous, fully extended cock and my lips were wrapped around his large thumb.

"Tommy, you suck my thumb like a real pro. I see that you like doing it, but we both know that deep down you wish to suck on something different..."

I sucked harder on his thumb and didn't answer.

He removed his big finger from my mouth and gently pushed my head down.

I couldn't resist even if I wanted... Did I even want to?...

My face met his erect cock, as my hand was still massaging it.

It smelled clean with a faint touch of soap...

The mushroomed head touched my lips. It was soft and... tempting.

I kissed the tip and felt a drop coming out of the pee hole. It was a precum. I licked it. It was almost tasteless.

My lips opened to try and wrap around the large head.

I managed to do it, feeling the spongy soft head slowly growing further inside my mouth.

It was an amazing feeling...

Deep down I knew that I was not gay, but the massive pacifier felt good against my tongue and palate...

I continued descending on it, with my hand now moving around the base, occasionally massaging gently the sac's content.

Brendan's cock stirred. I felt his pulse in my mouth. It accelerated significantly in the last 2 minutes.

His body shivered mildly as he tried to advance further into my mouth.

It was huge and several times I was about to gag.

I continued going down on him at a slower speed, feeling it penetrating into my throat.

I was about an inch away from having all of him inside, when he said, "Tommy, Your sucking is so good that I am going to cum in few seconds. If you want to back off, that is your chance..."

I was scared and excited all at once.

But I also knew that Brendan would be much happier if I swallowed his seed...

As I was pontificating my choices, his body shook.

His hand held tightly the back of my head and his cock started pouring hot lava down my throat.

I knew in theory what to expect, but I was was totally unready for such a giant pole blocking every available space in my mouth... It prevented my tongue from jamming the flow and let me swallow the content of the one jet before the next one erupted... Half his spunk ended up down my stomach, another 1/3 was spilled on the shelf and the rest found it's way to my struggling lungs...

What felt like a year later, Brendan was done. He released his hand.

At last my head was able to move backwards and I could breath again...

He looked at me fondly, "You were awesome! Are you still alive?!..."

I smiled, "Barely..."

I didn't want to admit it to Brendan (or to myself...), but under the towel my dick was hard as a rock...

"Tommy, I am sorry if I hurt you, but your blowjob was out of this world! Even my wife, who likes to give me head, could never insert as much of my cock as you did today... I got so aroused, that at one point I couldn't stop it... Well, I get the feeling that you actually liked the first part of the BJ, so consider it YOUR birthday present. Think of the last part as MY birthday present..."

"Brendan, I didn't suffer that much, it's just that I wasn't ready... I guess with more experience comes better readiness..."

Ten minutes later we were on the way back to our room.

"Tommy, I always liked you. You are such a nice and soft guy... I think that both of us had too much booze to drink... We need to sleep it over. If tomorrow you want to discuss everything that happened today, that will be OK... By the way, if you don't feel like sleeping alone on the less comfortable sofa in the other room, You can join me here on the very comfortable king size bed."

Brendan went to the bathroom to take a short shower and brush his teeth. He returned, opened the TV and watched the news.

It was my turn to make myself ready. During my long shower my thoughts were focused on my new revelation... Am I bisexual? I played and sucked a man's cock!... And instead of being disgusted, it aroused me... Unbelievable!!!... And Brendan's body was so muscular, and hairy, and... manly... and enticing...

I finished in the bathroom and got out.

Brendan turned the TV off and glanced at me.

I was having only my briefs on. I looked back at him...

He then moved to one side of the big bed and lifted the blanket on the other side, his eyes locked on mine...

I felt my dick beginning to fill again...

I sighed and entered the big bed.

He covered me with the blanket and then he hugged me.

He turned the lights off.

By his irregular breathing I could tell that he wasn't sleeping...

I lied by his side without moving for a few moments, smelling his virile scent.

It was so tough to resist... Moments later I moved closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

He turned to me, gently lifted my chin and kissed me softly on my lips. I didn't react.

He kissed me again, making my knees shiver.

My lips spread open for him. His tongue invaded my mouth, searching for mine...

I guess the alcohol level in my blood was still high, because as I was kissed and hugged by my best buddy, I felt great...

ragal2
ragal2
1,218 Followers