All Comments on 'My Buddy's Daughter'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
akindman22015akindman22015over 2 years ago

Another wonderful story. Many thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful. This is the right word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sweet happy little story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! You are my favorite Literotica author. You write beautifully and compassionately, and I always eagerly await your next story.

PickFictionPickFictionover 2 years ago

An enjoyable story for sure with a fascinating premise. Plus, as a lifelong resident of Columbus and environs, it was fun to see familiar names and places. Many of my stories are situated in Central Ohio as well.

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

I’ve read almost every story you’ve written & posted on Literotica. I’ve been reading them for years and only registered with Literotica last year. Retired now, I am preparing a few stories to publish here. I believe you are the finest author on Literotica. Your story line, development of characters, sub plots, all are weaved into very believable tales. Most of your readers beg for additional chapters. I count myself among them. Keep up the great work!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

A marriage totally without stress. A bit rare, I would think. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super great story, well writen. Only a few gramaticle mistakes and two words joined together. Who cares. It's a feel good story with a great subject line.

Made this old 84 year old man feel good on his 84th birthday. 5 Stars and 2 thumbs Up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A rare feel good story. So many positive vibes being with such a close group of friends. With so much nudity you managed to keep the eroticism as an undercurrent. I was disappointed that the sex was so vanilla, especially when performing for their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a long time nudist and a retired, divorced male, I was very comfortable with the premise of the story. The sexual adventures were woven expertly into the story. They didn't need to be graphic to get the point across. I could only wish to find someone like Michelle to share my life as comfortably as she and her love. I would enjoy another story expanding how their lives together blossomed. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.. it was

very refreshing to hear a great love story on this site... Loved it! Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a lovely, touching, love story with nudity an important but almost irrelevant part. The nudity serves, however as a filter and the couple's exhibitionist tendencies sweeten the pot. Loved every word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous