My Bullies Ruined My Birthday

Story Info
Birthday surprise turns into worse nightmare.
2.2k words
2.94
61.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers

Tom was the CEO of a tech company. He was very respected by his staff and colleagues. However he had a rough time during his high school.

Tom was very skinny and short in height. He was often tormented by his bullies they had a group of 7. Mark, Jason, John, Tim, Roger, Todd, Mike.

He were a bunch of jerks. They made Tom's life in high school a living hell. They used to give Tom a wedgie, Ducktape him to the toilet.

Strip him naked in front of people. They even made him blow a 60 year old Janitor. He lost his patience and complained to the principal.

They were then expelled from the high school. Later Tom went to join a college studied hard and started his own company.

Today Tom was a tall muscular guy who had good looks with his beard looking manly and married to a beautiful wife Sunny.

Sunny loved Tom whole heartedly. She was very loyal and never had any one on her mind except Tom. They had been married for 5 years.

It was Tom's Birthday so Sunny thought of making it special. Sunny wanted to celebrate it with alot of people who were friends or acquaintance of Tom.

Tom hardy had many friends in the town so she tried to use her contacts to invite a few school, college friends.

The Day of his Birthday Tom Knew Sunny was planning something special.

Sunny asked him to dress up and they left for a banquet where the party was taking place.

Sunny had invited all of Tom's Office staff and colleagues, School friends and College friends. They entered the Party.

It was a great party everyone was enjoying themselves. Tom met many of his old friends and they were chatting.

Suddenly Sunny walked to Tom.

Sunny, "Baby, I would like you to meet someone. They have planned something special for you."

Tom walked with her and suddenly turned white. There stood in front of him Mark his high school Bully. In a few moments all other 6 guys entered the party.

Tom was shocked. He felt like he had been pushed back to his high school nightmare. Tom had never told Sunny about his high school days.

He was a very private person. Mark came close to Tom and hugged him tight. All other guys gathered around and started greeting Tom.

Sunny was very happy she thought the party was a success. Tom was suddenly feeling powerless and weak.

Mark, "Ok Sunny now you leave Tom to us we have things planned for him. You chat with other people until the show starts."

Tom was now scared but he couldn't speak to his wife in front of them. Sunny gave Tom a sweet smile and left them.

Suddenly Todd grabbed Tom by his collar and took him to the gents washroom. All of them stood in front of Tom. While Tom looked at them in horror on his Knees.

Mark, "Littel Tommy you thought you could escape us."

Jason, "We don't care how you have changed. You're still the little bitch that we owned during college."

John, "Let's make him suck our hard cock."

Mark, "Wait guys we have a plan to stick to plus who would want this Piece of Shit if we could have his hot wife."

Mike, "Damn I don't know how he landed that piece of ass."

Mark, "Tommy you do as we say it you refuse we are going to cut your balls off and make your wife our Slut."

Tom could move he just looked at them in horror.

Mike, "Alright Others set the stage while I get him ready."

All of other guys left while Mike stayed.

Mike, "Tommy take your pants off and start jerking your cock."

Tom was shocked. He just looked at Mike with a black expression.

Mike gave him a hard slap and grabbed him by his collar and with other hand started taking his pants off. Now Tom was naked from waist down.

Mike tossed him a picture of Tom's mother and ordered him to jerk off on his own mom's picture. Tom started to cry.

Mike, "Do it quick or I make to suck my cock."

Mike started taking his pants off. Tom started slowly jerking his cock. Mike stood above him with his massive 8 inch cock.

It took about few minutes but soon Tom was done his 6 inch cock shot his load on his mother's picture and had now shrunk to 3 inches.

Mike asked him to dress up. Mike then got out of the toilet tidying his pants.

When Tom got out of the same toilet 2 of his Office colleagues were standing right there looking at him in shock.

Mike grabbed Tom by his collar to the stage. Mark was standing on the stage with a microphone in his hand.

Mark, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Tom during our high school was a crazy guy. We used to visit strip clubs together.

He was so crazy that he even mimicked the performance of strippers to entertain us."

People started laughing at this. Mike entered the stage with Tom.

Mark, "Today to entertain all his friends and colleagues he is going to do a similar performance. Be patient and a good audience."

Everyone was cheering Tom. Sunny was sitting among the audience in her hot red dress. She was excited to see a new side of Tom.

Suddenly the most girlish song started playing. Mike pushed Tom in the middle of the stage.

Tom was embarrassed but started slowly moving with the cheer from audience. All 7 of his bullies were now on the stage around him.

They started cheering STRIP STRIP STRIP.

Tom started slowly unbuttoning his shirt. His well built muscular chest was now visible. Even Sunny cheered at this loudly.

Then Tom took his belt off and was soon down to his boxers. Everyone was cheering him. Then the music stopped. Tom stopped dancing.

Mark, "Come on Tommy don't Stop."

Suddenly Mike walked behind Tom and grabbed his hands over his head. Jason walked to Tom and grabbed his boxers.

Mark, "And for the final big reveal."

Jason pulled down Tom's boxers hard almost ripping them. The whole room erupted in loud noise. Then suddenly there was an awkward silence.

Tom stood there completely naked with his 2 inch small penis shrunken due to fear and embarrassment. Sunny looked at her husband wide eyed.

Mark, "Oops, I should apologise for saying this the big reveal."

Whole room erupted in laughter. Tom started looking at the floor in shame. Mark took a toothpick and lifted Tom's tiny penis with it.

Mark, "Sorry for this people. This is not a cock this is a clit. I bet Tom only uses his first 2 fingers to jerk off."

Everyone laughed at this. Sunny was not laughing. She was confused. Suddenly John brought a wooden chair on the stage.

Mark, "Tom here has deceive his audience. He should be punished. How about a bare bottom spanking?"

Audience cheered at this Roger sat on the chair and pulled Tom over his lap. Everyone counted till Roger gave Tom 10 slaps on his ass cheeks.

Tom's ass cheeks were now red. He was almost crying.

Mark, "Lets give Tom one more chance shall we. Tom you can prove us wrong by jerking yourself to hardness."

Tom tried but couldn't as he had jerked of in the toilet and was feeling embarrassed in front of the audience.

Mark, "I feel sorry for Sunny. As she has to put up with this tiny clity."

Roger got up from the chair. Suddenly Todd and Tim entered the stage holding an ice slab they placed it on the chair.

Mike grabbed Tom by his hair and made him sit on the ice. Meanwhile Tim and Todd tied his arms and legs to the chair.

Now Tom was sitting on the ice slab tied to the chair. with his legs wide open. His cock and balls were resting on the ice slab and now his cock had shrunk to an inch.

Mark, "You see people Tom here is over compensating with his muscular body for his tiny clit. We should bring Tom to his true form."

Soon John and Jason entered the stage with bags of hair removal cream and started applying on Tom's whole body.

Sunny knew thighs had gotten out of hand. She quickly started walking to the stage. Mike and Tim saw her and stopped her back stage.

Mike placed his one hand over her mouth holding her and moved his other hand inside her dress to play with her pussy.

Tim grabbed her hands behind her and moved his other hand inside her dress to play with her boobs and nipples.

Meanwhile chunks of hair fell on the stage and soon Tom was completely hairless.

Todd brought an electric shaver and started shaving Tom's beard and head. Now Tom was sitting completely naked and bald.

Mark went back stage to see Sunny. Mike and Tim stopped molesting her.

Sunny, "You guys are bunch of jerks. I'm calling the cops."

Mark, "Relax Sunny I have a deal for you. We are all very amused by you're hot body. If you get naked and let us give you a bukkake.

We are going to leave you and your husband alone.

If you don't agree we are going to castrate him and remove his cock and balls and fuck his ass right on the stage."

Sunny was terrified. She looked at her husband and agreed. Mark went back on the stage.

Mark, "Audience we have another act to entertain you guys. Please enjoy."

Half of the audience had already left. Sunny entered the stage and stood in the middle. Mike and Tim started stripping her nude. Mike unzipped her dress.

Her dress fell to her ankles and she stepped out of it. Tim removed her bra and Mike pulled down her panties.

Todd took the panties and shoved them in Tom's mouth. Sunny got on her knees. All 7 of the bullies started undressing all of them had huge cock 7,8,9 inches.

John and Jason took Sunny's hands and wrapped them around their cock. She started jerking them Tim grabbed Sunny's boobs and started tit fucking.

Roger knelt behind her and started rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks.

Todd stood at her side and wrapped her beautiful hair around his cock and started jerking his cock. Mark and Mike stood at her other side with their huge cocks.

Mike started rubbing his cock on Sunny's pink lips. Soon she took his cock head in her mouth. Mike slowly entered her mouth and started fucking her face.

Mark stood jerking. She moved to Mark who ordered her to kiss his cock and balls before sucking them. She did and then slowly started sucking his cock.

Sunny alternated between Mike and Mark sucking their cocks. Her head was bobbing up and down. Mike was close now and he withdrew jerking his cock.

Mark made Sunny suck his balls while he jerked his cock. Mike shot his load right between her eyes which dripped down her chin. Tim came all over her tits.

Roger came on her back and ass. Todd came on her hair which dripped down her shoulders. Mark grabbed Sunny by her hair and started fucking her face.

He withdrew his cock and made Sunny beg for his cum. He then shoved his cock balls deep in her throat and shot his load down her throat.

Her mouth was filled with his load. He made her swallow. Soon Jason and John Stood in front of her and shot their load one by one.

She fell on the floor covered in cum. Meanwhile all seven of them gathered around Tom and started pissing on him. They gathered their clothes.

Audience started leaving the banquet.

Mark, "We are leaving. See you next year Tommy."

Mark gave a flying kiss to Sunny. They all left. Sunny quickly ran to her husband and untied him. They both hugged each other.

Sunny apologised for the nightmare. they went to the washroom cleaned up and got back to the stage. They couldn't find their clothes.

Sunny some how found her phone. They got out of the banquet to see Tom's car was completely trashed by the bullies. Sunny booked a cab for their way home.

Cab driver was surprised to see the couple completely naked covering their modesty.

Whole ride Tom sat hugging his wife with his bald head on her breast. Cab driver was turned on looking at Sunny in her naked glory.

They reached their home and Tom went up to get some cash. Sunny stood next to the driver covering herself.

Cab driver extended his hand and grabbed Sunny's right ass cheek and squeezed it. He moved his other hand and pulled out his hard cock.

Cab driver, "Looking at your husband's size. You surely need some action."

Sunny slapped him hard. Tom came back and payed the driver who drove off quickly. Sunny grabbed Tom's hand and gave him the best sex ever.

THE END.

Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers