My Bully & My MILF Mom Flirt in Car

Story Info
College jock bully flirts with my mom in her car & at home.
1.9k words
3.91
39.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my final college class let out for the day, I ran to the front parking lot to meet my Mom. She'd told me when I saw her earlier that morning that she would pick me up from college. Even though I was old enough, and most of my friends got theirs a few years before, I still hadn't gotten a driver's license. Taking the city bus was no fun, so anytime I could get a ride to or from school, it was a good day.

My excitement turned to dread when I spotted Jordan and his meathead college football buddies standing at the spot where she said she would pick me up. Thankfully mom wasn't there yet, but she would be soon. I didn't want my jock bullies around for the pickup. I walked toward the spot, keeping to myself and hoping the muscled guys would leave me alone, but of course that wasn't in the cards.

As soon as I got to the pickup spot, Jordan began bullying me.

"Dude, it must suck not having a man around the house, eh?" Jordan taunted me. "Your Dad looks like a sissy cuckold, almost as wimpy as you. She must really want to see me again, doesn't she?"

"You know, your Mom doesn't need breast implants. Guys, she's all natural. I felt them myself."

"We didn't wake you up last night, did we? When the bed started banging against the walls, she was worried you would wake up, but I told her you would be sound asleep, and that you weren't worth taking my dick out for. She agreed and suddenly had no qualms screaming out my name when she came all over my big dick. You probably heard that when I screamed out your Mom's name, eh bro?"

I endured my bully's taunting without even looking in his direction. I just kept my eyes down praying that he wouldn't see the erection in my pants that arose when my bully began talking about fucking my Mom. Eventually, my Mom's truck arrived, rolling to a stop in front of Jordan, rather than me.

"You guys need a ride, young man?" My Mom flirtatiously said to my bully as I hastily made my way into the truck.

"Sure, that would be great ma'am!" Jordan sarcastically shouted.

"Honey, why don't you go sit in the back and let Jordan take the front seat today."

Before I could even respond, Jordan yanked me out of the front seat by pulling my shirt and then sling-shotted my body into the back by letting go of it when I pulled away from him. Jordan's meathead friends laughed loud enough to conceal my Mom's giggling.

On the way home, Jordan and my Mom talked like they were friends while his meathead friends hassled me stretched out in the back seat. I was sandwiched between Jeff and the window, and he was purposely shoving my body against it knowing I wouldn't do a thing to stop him.

"How did the two of you get to know each other?" I overheard my Mom ask Jordan.

"Oh, I saved him from a couple of bullies at our school. He was getting pushed around, but I knew the guys. I stepped in and told him that, while I'm around, your boy is off limits."

"Wow, that is a stand-up thing to do. Did you hear that, sweetie? Jordan is your bodyguard!" Jordan cocked his head my way and winked at me as my Mom bought into his lie.

"Oh, I didn't mind. Kids can be mean, and your son is just so fragile and delicate. I'm glad I was there for him, and I always will be. Isn't that right, sport?" The stern look Jordan gave told me what my only response could be.

"Yes, Jordan, I appreciate all that you do for me."

"I bet you do," Jordan said smiling. My Mom reached out and placed her hand on his thigh. Jordan put his hand on hers, and the two of them stayed like that for a lot longer than I would have liked.

"I'm glad my son has a guy like you in his life."

"I'm glad he has a sexy babe like you as his Mom."

"Oh, Jordan, you are just too sweet."

"Some girls say I'm salty."

My Mom grinned, and Jordan caught it. I was hating the flirtation happening between the two of them. Jeff leaned into me knowing how smooth Jordan was with my Mother.

"Dude, your Mom wants Jordan's big cock real fuckin' bad," He laughed. "He is soooooooooo hitting that."

"I don't think so..." I said in response denying his suggestion, but I think was trying to convince myself of the blatant truth. The body contact, the flirting, the innuendos...my Mother didn't behave like this with anyone. Not even my father.

"Ms. Jones..."

"Please, call me Sonia, Jordan. You too, boys." She shouted towards the two bullies sitting to my right.

"Wow, you're awesome. You're practically one of us, Sonia. you definitely look young enough to go to school with us, am I right guys?"

"Fuck yeah, you do," Jeff said. "Oops, pardon my French."

"Don't sweat it, Jeff. Boys will be boys; I get it."

This infuriated me more than anything. When I swore around my Mom when I was younger, I got a mouthful of soap and a stern lecture. Now here she was endorsing cussing coming from my bullies. Are you kidding me?!

When we got home, my Mom asked Jordan and his friends if he wanted to lounge by the pool for a while. She was going to make me a snack and figured she could make some for them as well. Of course, the boys weren't going to say no to the pool, much to my chagrin. I knew that if they were going to be sitting by the pool, clothing would come off. I did not want my Mom to see my bullies, especially Jordan, with his shirt off.

Once my Mom was far enough away that she couldn't hear us, Jordan began his taunting again.

"Dude, if your sorry ass weren't in the car with us, your Mom would have given me a handjob right in the front seat. You see her hand touch my thigh? You see her almost grab my dick?"

"She wasn't trying to grab your dick, Jordan."

"You calling me a liar, boy?"

"No..."

"No...?

"No...sir,"

"That's better. Boys, you saw it, right?"

"Dude, fuck this twerp," Jeff said to Jordan shoving me aside effortlessly. "You should have let her give you a handjob right then and there. We woulda made the wimp watch!"

I kept my head down listening to them talk about my Mom and me like I couldn't hear them.

"She clearly hasn't been laid in a long time. Your Dad either ain't fuckin' her, or ain't got the dick to satisfy her. My money's on the latter."

"I guarantee she'll be fingering herself thinking about you tonight, bro," Jeff said to Jordan. "The wimp here should film it, too."

"Oh, that's a fucking idea and a half!"

I was clenching my fists at this point. If I stood up for myself, I would have gotten my ass beaten in my own home. If I told my Mom about the things they were saying, she would be heartbroken. She might not even believe me. Jordan leaned close to me and aggressively spoke in my ear.

"This is going to be the easiest score ever. Your Mom is about to get the biggest dick she's ever seen."

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, my Mom showed up with a tray full of sandwiches and some punch - wearing a skimpy bikini. Are you kidding me?! She walked out wearing a swimsuit that covered up her nipples and pussy slit and not much more. What in the hell was she thinking?!

Of course, the boys were just as in shock as I was - everyone's jaw was hitting the floor. We were all mesmerized by how a mother had maintained this beautiful body. She worked out and kept her body very smooth. Jordan wasn't kidding when he said she could pass for one of the girls at our school.

"You guys don't mind if I lie down in the sun for a while, do you? You can go about your business; I wanna soak up the sun while I can."

"No problem at all, Sonia!" The bullies said in unison.

"Mom, I don't think that's a goo--" Before I could finish, Jordan covered my mouth up with his thick football-catching hand.

"What he means is, you don't have to cover up for us. We're all friends here."

"Aw, you're so sweet, Jordan."

My Mom's eyes went from his face to his crotch, aware that he was pitching a tent. She seemed hypnotized by his boner, almost impressed by how much was pushing past his shorts. Jordan realized what had dropped her jaw and smirked. He saw that his friends and I were popping rods as well, but all her attention was on his thick cock, or at least the shorts it was throbbing in.

My mom and my bully made small talk quiet enough that I couldn't hear. She walked into her room while Jordan made a bee-line straight for me with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Your Mom invited me to her room, faggot," Jordan said to me with his arm on my right shoulder."

"Wh...why?" I said, knowing the answer.

"You know exactly why," Jordan snickered. "You gonna get in my way?"

"No, sir," I said with my eyes down.

"Good boy," Jordan replied, whipping out his wallet and pulling out a magnum-sized condom. "Now ask me politely to go into your Mom's bedroom."

I hesitated, weighing my options.

"Jordan, would you do me the honor of paying my Mom a visit?" I said timidly. "She's...she's waiting for you."

"What do you want me to do to her when I get in there, wimp?" Jordan chuckled.

"Whatever...she wants you to do, Jordan." I swallowed.

"Good answer," Jordan said. "You're not as dumb as you look."

"Thanks, Jordan."

"You still need to work on how you address me."

"Thanks, Sir."

"Good boy," Jordan said pointing to the ground. "But you're not done."

Jordan put his hand on my shoulder then pushed me down hard enough so that my knees buckled, and just like that, I was on my knees looking up at him. My hands clamped together out of anxiety, which made me look like I was begging Jordan to fuck my Mom.

"Well?" Jordan asked me as he cracked his knuckles, suggesting that I was in for some hurting by his hand if I said the wrong thing.

"Sir, would you do me the honor of keeping my Mom company? She's waiting for you Sir, in her bedroom.

"Sure, buddy," Jordan said laughing and hi-fiving the other jocks, some of whom were now laughing harder than he was. "I'll be happy give her a taste of my giant jock cock! hahaha."

"Jordan..." I stuttered, trying one last thing, "My Dad may come home any minute."

"Good." he said sternly, "I want your sissy father to see the way your Mom treats me. Let's see if he gets a hard-on watching his wife flirt and fuck with his son's bully."