My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
A son's delusions are shattered.
4.2k words
4.46
86k
102

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
615 Followers

After Marcus left, Mom stayed sitting in the shed for a while, curled up in a ball. I wanted to go over and comfort her and help her, but I stayed hidden. I knew if she realized I not only knew what happened but saw it, it would break her. Eventually she composed herself enough to pick up her dress and cover herself, before heading to the house.

I waited a while before I followed her inside. I heard the shower going when I got in. I decided to text her saying I wasn't feeling well and was going to lay down. I was sick to my stomach; not just at what happened but my reaction to it. Mom texted back and said she wasn't feeling well either and would be in her room for the rest of the day.

I didn't want to go to school on Monday. The only problem was if I stayed home, Mom would be there all day too and that would be rough on both of us. I was expecting it to be hard at school. I thought Marcus would be back to his old ways of making my life hell, but now, with a new thing to use to torment me.

I was surprised that by lunch, I hadn't heard one comment or statement form Marcus or any of his friends. They had ample opportunity sitting by me in class or passing me in the hall. I sat at my normal spot in the lunch room, alone and in the far corner. As I was sitting there, I started to hear laughter. I looked over to Marcus and his friends they were all listening to what he said and stealing glances at me. I had no doubt he was telling them, in detail, what he did.

I got up and left. I didn't want them to see that, not only did I know what they were talking about, but I had seen it. I was beginning to wonder if maybe Marcus saw me. Maybe when I was asleep, he found my hiding spot. For the rest of the day and week. I did my best to ignore them. They never said anything to me, but their looks and laughter cut like a knife, especially as it was about my Mom.

Over the next few days, Mom and I couldn't be in the same room with each other for very long. Every time I saw her, I would picture Marcus laying her on the bench or bending her offer. Mom couldn't look at me. Every time she did a look of pain, regret, shame would cross her face.

I think what helped both Mom and I was when Saturday rolled around and Marcus didn't show up. Exactly like mom told him not to. I could tell that the anxiety Mom had seemed to melt away. She started being able to smile and laugh when we were together.

I also had started to try to justify it in my mind on Moms behave. I kept telling myself Marcus tricked her, forced her, or took advantage of her. That she lost herself in the moment and didn't think. That they never kissed so it wasn't about emotional attachment. I know I was deluding myself, but it helped to forgive her. I already hated him, so adding more to that wasn't a big deal.

It also helped that I did everything I could to not think about it. I dove into finishing my game and starting the testing and debugging of it. After Saturday, I decided to spend more time with mom and less on the game. Maybe that would help her to forget what happened. It did seem to help to.

I asked Mom to teach me some more cooking during the week. She enjoyed cooking and baking. I figured if I was going away to college next fall I needed to learn. I couldn't live off microwave meals all the time. I enjoyed not just the cooking, but spending time with her. It became part of our routine, Tuesdays and Thursdays would be cooking classes.

A few weeks later, my Mom told me she was going to have a girls night with Aunt Cindy in Friday. Cindy wasn't really my aunt. She was my Mom's best friend since they were kids. I just called her Aunt Cindy.

I volunteered to cook them dinner, put my new skills to the test with a semi impartial judge. They were both grateful. They spent the afternoon going for a message and getting there nails done. When they got home, I put the last touches to dinner.

They both said they enjoyed the meal. I cleaned up while they sat on the deck and had some wine. Aunt Cindy then suggested that Mom and her get dressed up and go out. I couldn't remember the last time, Mom had gone out so encouraged her to go. She was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed.

I offered to drive them, but they decided to take an Uber instead. That way aunt Cindy could just take one home after the night was done as Mom had picked her up earlier that day.

I had a big math text next week to study for so I welcomed the quiet. The teacher never used assignment scores for our final grade. He would use quarterly exams. On one hand it cut down on the homework, and took one last mid term to study for. On the other, if you did bad on one quarter exam it was as fight to improve. Thankfully math was always a strong subject of mine.

It was a little after midnight when I heard the thump of the door closing. Normally I listen to music on my headphones but with being alone and studying hard, I didn't this time. Plus, with Mom going out for the first time in years, I wanted to make sure she got home okay.

I looked at the clock and smiled. It was a little passed 1 am. Mom probably had a good night. I was tempted to go up to see if she was okay and check to see if she needed anything, but figured she would just going to head to bed.

A few minutes later I heard another thump off the door. I figured Aunt Cindy forgot something here and came back for it. I figured she would probably end up spending the night.

When I heard a third thump, I figured I had to go check things out. I was a little worried Mom may have gotten a little too drunk, fell down, and hurt herself. Or aunty Cindy might have.

I quietly made my way on the stairs by the entrance way. There was nothing there so I checked the living room and the kitchen. When I didn't see anything there, I made my way to the hall. I saw moms light was on and door open.

When I got halfway down the hall, I heard a soft moan. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Maybe it was just her crawling in to bed. I thought. Maybe she is playing with herself. I felt a bit of excitement at the last thought. I decided to go take a peek.

I crept up to the door to take a look but instead of looking around the door, I looked through the area between the door and the frame. The bottom of the bed had always faced the door so I knew I would get a look.

Mom was definitely in the middle of pleasure but it wasn't fingers or a toy between her legs. It was a black man and he was already inside of her.

She must have met him at the bar. I thought as I watched. I could heel my cock already getting hard.

Moms ankles were by his head causing her ass to be lifted off the bed. It looked like he had his hands on either side of her head. His legs were bent so the front of his calves were on the bed.

They must have just started. I thought to myself. It couldn't have been more than 5 minutes from the time she got home till now.

Unlike before, this time I could see his cock going into my Moms pussy. I could see how wet she was and how much she was lubricating his cock. I could see the lips of her pussy stretch to fit him and how it grabbed him as he pulled out.

"Oh god! That feels so good!" Mom moaned with slurred speech. Mom wasn't a drinker so it didn't take much to get her drunk. I guess drinking also got her horny.

I reached down and unzipped my pants. I pulled my cock out. I quickly realized I didn't have anything to cum in so I took off one of my socks and slid my cock in.

I started to jerk off to the same time as they were. He was slowly starting to speed up. Her breathing was starting to get deeper as were her moans. Then he slammed his cock into her hard and fast causing her to gasp.

At least it wasn't...

"Yes! Give it to me Marcus! Fuck my pussy!" Mom moaned.

Oh god no! Not again! I thought to myself.

"I knew you would text eventually." Marcus said. I could hear the cockiness in his voice. "You ain't ever gonna have enough of this!"

"Feels so good!" Mom moaned. "Didn't think you would come... Figured you fucking already." She said between gasps.

"Who said I wasn't?" Marcus laughed. "Had a tight cheerleader already sucking my cock. But she is flat as a board and I wanted some big tities to watch and suck!"

"Poor girl!" Mom laughed with him. "Lucky me! Now fuck me with that big cock!"

Marcus straightened his legs and lifted himself off the bed. He started driving down slamming his cock into her before lifting himself and doing it again.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't turn away. My eyes were glued to the sight of his cock rapidly going in and out of her pussy. I didn't realize I hadn't stop jerking till I felt the pressure start to build. I stopped jerking and just watched.

Marcus was hammering my mom hard. Every thrust in was all 10 inches disappearing into her as fast as possible. She was loving it, bucking up into him.

"OH FUCK!" Mom moaned as she grabbed his back and held on for dear life. "I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"God Damn!" Marcus moaned and laughed but kept pounding her. "Even for me, that is quick."

I watched as her pussy as it creamed his cock. Mom screamed and then went silent, lost in the orgasm and pleasure. Marcus started to slow down and eventually stopped with his cock still in her. Mom's arms collapsed beside her.

"So good." She moaned.

"You make it sound like we are done. Not even close. Although, I think the scrawny little shit may have heard that." Marcus laughed.

"Don't call him that!" Mom slurred. "He is either studying with his music on or asleep."

"Friday night and he is studying. Such a fucking loser."

"Because of you he has no friends." I could hear the hurt and anger in Moms slurred words.

"You must have been thinking of this cock a lot to cum this fast." Marcus said changing the subject. I k he understood that bring me up was a bad idea. He went back to the sure fire way to get my Mom where he wanted her. He his body down. His cock sliding out of mom as he wrapped his lips around he hears nipple.

"Every day since the shed!" Mom moaned from the sudden movement in her pussy. She looked down and watched as Marcus started to suck her nipple. There was a moment of hesitation before she wrapped her hands around his head, holding him to her breast. She arched her back in pleasure and helping him to suck more of her breast.

I couldn't see, but I knew Marcus had to be smiling. He knew exactly what buttons to push, or in this case suck, to get what he wanted.

For a little while Marcus used is other hand to rub and pinch her other nipple. Then he slid that hand down her body. Her legs were still open from their fucking. He moved it down till he hit her swollen clit.

The sudden burst of pleasure cause her to moan and gently grind against his fingers. Marcus kept sucking and biting. Any anger Mom had a moment ago was lost in the lust she now enjoyed.

A few moments later, Marcus stopped sucking and fingering as he moved off the bed. The sudden absence of pleasure cause Mom to sit up and look at him

"What..." She started to say.

Before she could finish, Marcus reached across and grabbed her ankles. He pulled her to towards him. Mom giggled like a school girl as her legs hung off the side of the bed. Marcus grabbed her leg and rolled her over to her stomach before grabbing her hips and pulling her off the bed.

"I told you last time," He started to say. "I wanted to fuck you doggy in front of a mirror so I can watch those tits bounce. Well, we got the mirror" He gestured to the mirrored closed door. "Now it's time for the fucking."

"God yes!" Mom moaned as she bent up, putting her hands on the bed so Marcus could see her breasts in the mirror.

"Good girl!" Marcus said as he looked at her in the mirror and grabbed his cock. Mom smiled back, pleased with the compliment. She bit her lip and waited for the pleasure come.

She didn't have to wait long. Marcus lined his cock up to her pussy and started to slide in. They both moaned as he entered. Once in, he grabbed her hips.

I reached down and grabbed my hard cock and started to jerk it in time with their fucking. I was staring at moms breasts as they slowly started to swing with their movements. I was expecting Marcus to speed up, to fuck her hard like he just did, but he kept the slow pace.

A few moments later he looked away from the mirror and down to her ass.

"Best tits and hottest ass!" He said and gave it a light slap.

"Mmmmm...glad you like them." Mom said. The pleasure of the moment and the happiness from his comment echoed in her slurred voice.

"I love them." He replied. He then spit down on her. I thought he was trying to get his cock a little more wet but I was wrong.

As he was slowly thrusting his cock into her, he moved his one hand over. I watched as his thumb moved between moms ass checks. I couldn't see what he was doing but from the movements of his thumb and moms reaction.

"Jesus Marcus!" She said and turned her head to look back. "What..."

Before she could finish, Marcus slammed his cock into her hard and fast. He slowly moved back then slammed into her again.

"You like that?" Marcus asked. "You like getting fucked while I rub your asshole?"

"Oh god!" Mom said as she turned her head to the front and closed her eyes.

I knew he didn't care about her answer. He was going to do what he wanted. From her reaction, I knew she thought the same thing, if she could think. She was going to let him do whatever he wanted. She was drunk on booze and now his cock.

"How about this?" He said with the arrogant smile on his face. He knew he had mom exactly where he wanted.

"Jesus!" She moaned as Marcus slammed into her pussy with his cock. I figured from the movement of his hand and her reaction, Marcus must have put a finger in her ass.

My hand was still wrapped around my cock but I wasn't jerking. I wanted to but I couldn't.

Marcus took her moan as encouragement. He kept his thumb in her ass but started to fuck her as hard and fast as he did in the shed. With each thrust in, he was driving mom up to the tip of her toes.

"Ever have a man finger that asshole?" Marcus asked.

"No. Never been touched like this before." Mom moaned with ragged breath.

"Good! A virgin asshole. Wait till I am balls deep in it!" He said while he laughed and moaned at the same time.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME BABY!" Mom yelled. Her breath was rapid.

Another hard thrust and her arms gave out. She collapsed onto the bed. As soon as she did, Marcus took his hand off her hip and grabbed her hair. He pulled it till she was back up.

"I told you I wanted to see those tits bounce!" Marcus said with a snarl. "Stay up ya stupid bitch!"

"Fuck!" Mom yelled at the same time. I don't think she heard his last comment but I did.

Without holding her hip, Marcus's hard thrusts were driving up on to the bed. First her thighs were pressed against and soon sliding on. Her legs started to straighten out in between his. Marcus kept going, leaning forward to keep pounding her.

"THAT'S IT BABY! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM! SO CLOSE!" Mom yelled.

"You want to cum all over my fucking dick, don't you?" Marcus asked. He had driven mom up the bed enough that he had to climb on top of her. It also made him take his thumb out of her asshole.

"GOD YES!" She screamed.

"Good." He said as he wrapped his arm around her neck and held her opposite shoulder as he lay on top. "Then I am going to cum in that pussy. You want that too don't you?"

"YES BABY! CUM IN MY PUSSY! GIVE IT TO ME!" She was going to say something else, but Marcus put his thumb in her mouth. The same thumb that was in her ass. My mom instinctively started sucking.

"Fuck yeah!" He moaned as mom would have screamed as she came if it weren't for the thumb in her mouth. He was hammering her as hard as he could. The whole bed was nearly bouncing and moving from the power of his thrusts.

It was at that moment I realized it was just the sex or that it was my Mom that Marcus was getting off to. It was breaking her down, making her do what he wanted.

It started with my Mom letting my bully eat her pussy, then sucking his cock, then sex and then fucking. He was breaking her down to make her what he wanted.

"I am going to cum and make this pussy mine!" He moaned loudly.

"TAKE IT! TAKE YOUR PUSSY! FUCK IT BABY!" Mom screamed after pulling his thumb out. Marcus put it back into her mouth and then slammed into her, holding his cock in as he started to cum. After a few moments he started to fuck her again.

I became nauseous and light headed . I closed my eyes and put my hand on the wall as I hear the slapping of their skin. I opened my eyes and saw him slam his cock into her and hold it as he came.

I turned around and quietly walk back down the hall, down the stairs into my room. I closed the door and fell to the floor crying.

I didn't know how I was going to face Mom later on. I tried to sleep but couldn't I have no idea if they fucked anymore or if he left after he came. I was scared to go up to get anything to eat. I figured I would wait till I heard her just in case he was still there. Thankfully she sent me a text late in the morning saying she had too much to drink and would be in bed all day.

I began to delude myself into thinking that if she is too hung over to get out of bed, then she was too drunk to have had sex with Marcus or too drunk to remember. When I finally went up stairs, I checked the entrance way and didn't see any strange shoes. When I checked the drive way and street in front of the house, there was no strange cars. Thankfully he was gone.

The drunken delusion I had conjured up was shattered when I saw Mom Sunday evening. She was having a drink of water when I walked in. When she looked at me I saw the look of shame I had seen after the first time.

She mumbled something about not feeling good and hurried out of the kitchen. I knew it wasn't the alcohol that made her sick.

I also knew I had to confront her about it. To get her to stop before it was too late. Before something bad and permanent happened. Last thing I wanted was to have a sibling from Marcus. I just didn't know how to bring it up.

Since the first school day after the first time Marcus had my mom, I had been eating on the stairs. But on Wednesday I needed a table to study so I went to the lunch room.

Marcus and his friends started snickering and laughing when I walked into the cafeteria while stealing glances at me. I knew it was about Marcus and Mom. I thought that after Saturday and Sunday they would have moved on to talking about something else, but it was the first time they could all ridicule me together without even saying a word.

As I walked to my math test, I realized that was the perfect way to confront Mom. I could tell her about Marcus telling everyone what happened. I figured if she tried to lie about it I could say he had pictures he was showing around. A lie for a lie.

I turned my attention to the math test. The studying paid off. I flew through it while seeing others struggle. I was finished by 2. The teacher was surprised but when he looked over the test, he nodded and said I could go home early as this was my last class of the day.

I left the school and put earphones on. I started playing the conversation with Mom in my head. I knew it was going to be hard and rough for both of us but I had to do something.

When I got home, I delayed the conversation a few minutes by walking around the block and coming in from the alley to the back door. I was about to call Mom when I realized how dry my throat was.

I grabbed the juice jug and poured a glass. I started out the window. I knew I was delaying the inevitable. When I finally focused, I noticed a car parked by the shed. It wasn't unusual for the neighbors to park there but I didn't recognize it as their car.

AoS1666
AoS1666
615 Followers
12