My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I downed the last of the juice and figured it was now or never. I turned around and was about to call Mom when I saw a shirt on the ground by the table.

I walked over I saw a pair of jeans then another shirt. My gut started to twist. The song that was playing in my headphones ended I heard muffled voices. I didn't want to, but I slowly reached up and pulled my headphones down.

"OH FUCK YES BABY! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" My Mom screamed.

I slowly walked towards the opening into the living room following the path of discarded clothes and the sounds of pleasure. When I looked in, I saw Mom was on dads favorite recliner. The chair we kept so he was always with us. The chair no one was allowed to sit in.

Except she wasn't in the chair. Mom was straddling Marcus as he lay in it. She was riding his cock, bouncing up and down as he was thrusting up into her. He had his hands on her ass while both of his middle fingers were buried half way into her ass.

"FUCK MY PUSSY!" She screamed. She had one hand on the back of the recliner. Her other was wrapped around Marcus's head, holding it to her breast as he sucked. "CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I yelled.

"KEVIN!" Mom shrieked as she turned to face me. Terror and fear in her eyes.

"Hey ya scrawny little shit!" Marcus said as he looked around mom. He kept thrusting up into her even though she had stopped bouncing. "Good news. Your mom is getting ready for her anal exam. But first." He grunted and slammed up in to "First I am gonna cum in her wet cunt!"

I turned and ran. I ran through the kitchen and torn open the door. I could hear him laughing as I bolted away.

"God no! Kev-" The door closed before I could hear more.

12