My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Repercussions.
5.8k words
4.2
34.5k
29

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
615 Followers

Everything happened in a blur after Kevin ran out, partly from the tears blinding me. I was able to get off Marcus. I ran to get dressed. Marcus was gone by the time I got back to the living room and kitchen area.

I grabbed my cell phone and tried to call Kevin numerous times. Each time it would ring and then go to voice mail. I tried texting him and then calling. Eventually the calls went straight to his voicemail, so I knew he turned his phone off.

I thought about jumping in my car to go look for him, but I had no idea where to go. Besides the library and school, Kevin ever went. I doubt he would go to the library.

I went into my bedroom and laid down. I was so nauseous from what happened. I kept trying to call in between tears but still nothing.

The true realization as to what I had done sunk in. I had betrayed my own son in my desire for pleasure with a person he hated and detested. I couldn't think of a worse thing I could have done to him.

I cried till the tears could no longer fall. And then it was just dry sobs. I thought about calling Cindy for help, but there was no way I could tell her what I did. She would hate me as much as Kevin did.

Out of sheer exhaustion I fell asleep. I woke up later when I heard the door open. I ran out of my room to catch him.

"Oh god! Kevin! Where have you been? I have been so worried!" I said as I ran towards him. Without thinking, I opened my arms to hug him. Although his back was to me, he turned his head enough to see my outstretched arms.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me!" He said with pure hate in his voice.

I stopped dead in her tracks. It was the first time I had ever heard Kevin swear, let alone swear at me. It scared me.

He slowly turned to look at me. I saw pure hate and anger in his face. His eyebrows tilted down in the center as his eyes narrowed. His face was flushed red.

"I am so sorry." I started to say as new tears started to form. "I don't know how or why. It-it-it was the first time. I swear. It will ne..."

"Liar." He yelled. "For 8 years I have told you what a piece of shit Marcus is. How many times have I told you the only thing he enjoys more than torturing me is bragging?

"Do you honestly believe he didn't tell anyone that would listen about eating your hairy pussy in the shed? Or that you shaved it after he told you and then fucked you multiple times? Do you think he wasn't on the phone bragging 5 minutes after he left on Friday"

Every word was like a dagger being stabbed into me. Not just because it was Kevin saying it, but because I knew it was true. I knew Marcus would never keep having me a secret.

Me legs started to shack out of both fear and nausea. I moved to the couch and collapsed down on to it. I could feel and taste my tears as they rolled down my face and into my open mouth.

"Oh, don't worry. He hasn't said anything to me. He just let's EVERYONE ELSE FUCKING DO IT FOR HIM!"

"WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?" Kevin continues to yell, and I continued to cry. "WERE YOU PLANNING TO MOVE INTO HIS DORM WHEN HE WENT TO COLLEGE?"

There was no plan; only the moment; only the desire. I didn't think of what should happen next. Kevin was forcing me to think of everything I did and how wrong it was.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? THE SAME THING HE HAS DONE TO EVERY OTHER WOMAN HE HAS FUCKED!

"HE WILL FUCK YOU TILL THE THRILL US GONE. TILL HE MAKES YOU WHAT HE WANTS AND THEN THROW YOU AWAY LIKE TRASH!"

"You weren't trash! Not to me!" A sob escaped his lips. I wanted to reach out and grab him, to hold him and make his pain go away. I knew he would never allow it since I was the cause of his pain.

Kevin turned and started to walk towards the stairs. He stopped and looked at his father's recliner.

I turned and started to walk away when I glanced at dad's recliner.

"THE ASSHOLE WHO SAID DAD KILLED HIMSELF TO GET AWAY FROM ME, AND YOU ARE FUCKING HIM ON DADS CHAIR?!?!"

That comment was the most brutal thing he could have said. It made me realize I had not only betrayed my son but betrayed the memory of his father.

I slid off the couch and collapsed onto the floor. I grabbed me knees and pulled them into my body.

Through blurry tears, I looked up to see Kevin walking away.

"Kevin!" I called to him, but he ignored me and kept on walking. "KEVIN!" I screamed, but he left me there.

I don't know how, but eventually I gathered the strength to stand up and go to my room. I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

I didn't see Kevin for a few days, not till the Sunday. They school had called and said he didn't come in the last two days of the week. I said he wasn't feeling well.

I tried to pull myself together, but I would break down hourly. I knew I was to blame. For letting things happen.

I cooked Kevin meals and left them outside his bedroom, but they went untouched. I would go down with the next meal only to pick up the previous one.

I wanted to go into his room, to force him to talk to me. At the same time, I was petrified of facing him. I knew it would bring him more pain, so I let him be.

The Sunday evening, when I heard the delivery driver dropping off the food, I rushed from my room to intercept Kevin. I saw him close the front door and head down the stairs.

"Kevin." I called. Thankfully he stopped and turned his head. He didn't look at me, but I knew he was listening.

"I wanted you to know. I blocked him and deleted his number. I will never see him again. I swear to you on your father's grave, on being your mother. Never again."

There was a moment of silence that felt like an eternity as I waited for him to respond.

"Okay." Was all he said, but it was enough to give me some hope.

"Do...do you think you can ever forgive me?" I asked, both hopeful and fearful of the answer.

"I don't know." Kevin said after a moment's hesitation. Then he ran back downstairs.

I let out the breath I had been holding. At least it was not a not. At least there was room for things to improve.

Over the next week, things did improve. First, we were able to be in the same room and then able to talk to each other. I was relieved when Kevin started having meals at the table with me.

Just over two weeks after Kevin caught me, I was sitting in my bathrobe at the kitchen table having a coffee. I heard the door open and thought it was Kevin and that he forgot something. I quickly saw I was wrong when Marcus walked in.

"You can't be here!" I said as I stood up from the table and crossed my arms.

"Well, you aren't responding to my text messages so I figured I would stop by." He said as he went to fridge and pulled out the bottle of Coke.

"I blocked your number. What we did, what I did was wrong." I said.

"That's now what you were saying as I fucked you." He replied and then took a drink straight from the bottle. "You love my cock and the way I use it. And you want more."

"I can't, Marcus!" I said.

"That's not what I asked." He said as he put the bottle down on the counter. He reached into his shorts and pulled his cock out. "You love this! You want this! Don't you?"

I tried not to, but I looked down at his cock as he slowly rubbed it making it grow. All the memories of the pleasure it brought me sprung to my mind. Without thinking, I licked my lips.

For a moment, I wanted to reach out and grab it. To wrap my hand around it as I dropped to my knees and sucked it. Then the memory of Kevin walking in on us happened. The look on his face.

"I can't, Marcus. You don't understand. I can't hurt Kevin again. I...I...I won't!" I struggled to say as I had to force myself to stop looking at him.

"I bet that pussy is wet. I bet it is begging to be filled!" Marcus said as he took a step toward me. He reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Marcus, I can't! Not here! Please!" I begged him.

He pulled my arm towards him. He forced my hand open and wrapped it around his cock. He held the top of my hand as he started to force me to rub him.

He then reached around me with his other hand. He picked up my cell phone and started typing.

"There." Marcus said. "My number is back on your phone under the name Mary. So that scrawny little shit won't know."

Marcus put my phone down and for a second continued to force me to rub his cock. Then he stepped back, and my hand fell away. A feeling of disappointment filled me, but I didn't do anything to change it.

"When you come to your senses and put yourself first for a change, let me know." Marcus said as he put his cock away and walked out of the house.

I let out a sigh. On one hand I was proud of myself for being able to resist him. On the other hand, he was right. My pussy was soaked, and I wanted that cock.

I waited a few minutes trying to shack the feeling, but it wouldn't go away. I ended up going back to my bedroom and furiously rubbed my pussy. Then broke out the toys.

I felt guilty after the second orgasm as the memory of Marcus and me was all I thought about while playing.

I jumped in the shower. After I went back to my room and started getting dressed, I phone dinged with a message. It was from Mary.

My hand started shacking as I opened it. Attached was a picture of Marcus's cock. There was a message under it.

"Here is something to look at the next time you need some self release." It said.

I started to get wet again and hated myself for it. I closed the message without responding. Later I realized I should delete the message and picture as well as block the number, but I didn't.

I did everything I could to keep myself busy and not think of Marcus over the next few days. I concentrated on working on my relationship with Kevin which helped.

We started doing more things together. He wasn't shutting himself in his room as much. I took the time to help teach him to cook. It was great.

At least two to three times a day Marcus would send me a message. Always it was about the next time we would get together. Things he wanted to do, positions he wanted to try. And always, the messages contained pictures of his body and his cock.

Each time I would get very excited and have to release the tension. I would go to my room and masturbate, usually looking at his pictures and remembering the pleasure.

It was late Saturday night, when Marcus message me again. This time there was no text or pictures. It was a video.

Like always my hands started to shack as I bit my lip and pressed play. Immediately, the room was filled with moans from the speaker. I quickly turned down the volume.

I watched as Marcus's cock was sliding into a white pussy, doggy style. It was stretching her out and I could see the woman's lips pulled back as Marcus moved back.

"Fuck me, Marcus! Fuck me with that big, black cock!" The woman screamed.

The camera shift so I was looking Marcus's face. He was smiling into the camera.

"You want it don't you?" He asked. I knew he was asking me and not the woman he was fucking. "You can't live without my cock."

The video stopped there. I hated to admit it, but I was so turned on watching him fuck. I was about to hit play again when a new message appeared from Marcus.

"You want it bad right now, don't you?" He had typed.

I bit my lip. I didn't want to reply. Nothing I wrote would be good.

"I can see that you have read my messages and seen the video. I bet your pussy is soaked." Marcus typed.

Even though it was true, I still couldn't bring myself to type anything.

"I want to fuck your MILF pussy right now! I know you want my big cock. You just don't want to admit it."

I knew he was right. The memories of the pleasure were running through my mind. I was wet and I did want him.

"I want your pussy right now!" Marcus typed. "Meet me at the shed."

"Oh god!" I moaned as I reread his last statement. I wanted it so bad.

"I can't!" I typed back. "Yes, I want it, but I can't!"

"Either you come out to the shed or I am coming in. I am already here!"

I jumped out of bed and moved to the window. Sure enough, I could make out the outline of a person standing beside the shed.

"I already checked. The scrawny little shit is asleep. Now, get out here!" He typed.

"I would hate for things to have to go back to the way they were before, if not even worse for that scrawny little shit! Come out now! He will never know! I picked the lock. Now hurry up, my little slut!"

I bit my lip. I knew my pussy was soaked. My nipples were hard. I wanted Marcus more now than ever before.

I argued with myself for another few moments. On one hand, I couldn't betray Kevin. On the other, I needed it.

Before I realised what I was doing, I was hurrying across the back yard in nothing but my bathrobe. I quietly entered the shed and shut the door.

"Marcus," I whispered. "I can't do this to Kev..."

Before I could finish speaking Marcus grabbed me and pushed me against the door. He whipped open my bathrobe and lifted one of my legs up. I felt his cock brush my pussy before he slammed it in.

"Oh yeah! That's my pussy!" Marcus said as he started to fuck me.

"Oh god!" I moaned. "Marcus...can't...Kevin..." I tried to say but he was thrusting into me so hard I couldn't form a sentence.

"Don't say that scrawny little shits name again!" Marcus said with venom in his voice. "The only thing that matters is my dick fucking you. Understand?"

"Marcus..." I started to say.

"Understandable." Marcus interrupted.

He took his hand and grabbed my breast. He squeezed his fingers together around my hard nipple, pinching it hard. His other hand moved from my thigh to my ass, and he slid a finger in.

"Jesus!" I moaned.

God, he felt so good! I didn't want it to stop. I couldn't resist him.

"Yes, Marcus!" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my leg around his waist.

"You belong to me now! Your body is mine to so do what I want with!"

"Yes baby!" I said as I gripped him tighter. "I belong to you! Nothing else matters! Fuck your slut!"

"That's right! You are my slut!" Marcus said. I could hear his smile in his voice as I gripped him tighter.

"From now on, when I text you do what I say. If I tell you to meet some place, you do. When I tell you to wear something you do. No hesitation! No reluctance! You do what you are told!" Marcus commanded.

"Just not here anymore. Anywhere else and I am yours."

"That works."

"Yes baby!" I finally agreed. "I will! Just keep fucking me! I am going to cum!" I said trying not to scream.

Marcus grunted in response as he started to fuck me fast. My nails dug into his back.

"Oh god!" I moaned as my pussy tightened around his cock and my orgasm started.

"That's it! Cum like a fuck slut!" Marcus said as he drove his cock into me again.

He held it in, and I felt his cock start to spasm as he unloaded wave after wave of his cum deep into me.

"You are such a good fuck toy!" Marcus moaned.

"Fuck!" I said as I continued to hold him close, not willing to let go.

After a few minutes, I felt his cock start to soften inside of me. I loosened my grip on him and he pulled back. I felt him slide out of me.

We stood face to face for another moment before Marcus backed off. He reached down and grabbed his clothes and started to get dress. I closed my robe and did it up. As I looked at him, regret washed over me. I stood there for a moment and watched him.

"We can't do this again." I finally said. "It is wrong. I do love the way you make me feel and the way you fuck me, but my son must come first."

"I guess you want things to go back to the way things were then." Marcus said as he put on his shirt. "Do you think he would like hearing how good a fuck his mother is? Of course, knowing how he reacted last time, he may try to get physical. I can't promise what will happen then."

"You....you....shit!" I said as I put my head down in my hands.

"Don't worry." Marcus said as he lifted my head with his hand. His other hand moved and opened the top of my robe. He started to rub my breast. "Think of it this way, you get to protect your son while getting all the big black cock you can handle.

"Oh, and I brought you something." Marcus said as he let go of my breast and started walking towards the door. He grabbed a bag sitting there and handed it to me. "Start with the small one. Use it at least an hour a day and every time you play with your pussy. Also, I want pics and you to be using it the next time."

Marcus then walked out the door. I couldn't imagine what he was talking about. I tried to look in the bag, but it was too dark to see what was inside. I walked out of the shed and quickly moved across the yard. I hoped the neighbors wouldn't see me.

I went straight to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. My heart started to race as I dumped to contents of the bag onto the bed. Three boxes and a bottle fell out. I grabbed the bottle and looked at the label.

Each box was a but plug. The first one was a thin and long, about 4 inches long and 2 inches wide at it's thickest. The biggest one was about 6 inches long and 2.5 inches at it's thickest, but thickness was nearly the length of the plug.

I was excited, nervous, ashamed, and anxious all at ounce. Part of me wanted to try the smallest one right away. Another part of me was disgust by how far I had fallen. A smaller part of me tried to justify that it was to protect Kevin.

I quickly put everything into the dresser drawer and crawled into bed. It was difficult to fall asleep. Marcus's words kept replying in my head. If I broke things off, he would make things worse for Kevin.

Thankfully, my mind finally shut off and I was able to drift off to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, my mind immediately remembered what happened and what was to happen. A part of me could not believe it. I got out of bed and walked to the dresser. I opened the drawer and saw the butt plugs Marcus had gotten me. It was real.

I stood there in shock for a moment or two. Then I bit my lip. I picked up the box the smallest one. I quietly open it up. I pulled out the plastic container holding the plug and looked at it. Part of me was excited about the prospect of using it. Another part of me was disgusted by the thought.

There was a piece of paper with it. I took it out and sat on the bed. My hands were shacking a bit as I unfolded it and started to read it.

There were the usual disclaimers of safety and how the company was not responsible. I skimmed through it until I got to the section on application. It explained to use a lot of lubrication on both the toy and my anus. It said to go slowly and gave some different positions to try when first using it.

When I finished reading it, I picked up the plug again. I had to admit I was tempted to use it right then and there. To see how it would feel; to see if I would enjoy having something up there that was larger than just a finger.

I heard some noise from the kitchen and knew Kevin was up. I quickly put the plug and the paper back into the drawer. I made sure my robe was wrapped tight around me and headed to the kitchen.

Kevin was making himself so breakfast and was very upbeat and happy. I forced myself to smile and pretend to be as happy as he was. In reality, seeing him smile and laugh made me feel guilty after what happened last night with Marcus.

Thinking of Marcus made me remember what he said last night, his threat about Kevin and if I stopped, he would hurt him worse than before. I bit my lip as I also remember what he said about lying to Kevin.

I took a deep breath. Before I realized it, I was telling Kevin about growing my consulting business since he would be leaving for college in a few months, and I would have nothing to do when he was gone. He was very supportive and agree with it. His smiles and reassurance only made me feel worse about the real reason.

AoS1666
AoS1666
615 Followers
12