All Comments on 'My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 07'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see you & your work back. Take your time, can't wait for the future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was very hot I hope you continue this more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It looks like you posted this to the wrong story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Lol. Incels writing fiction.

AoS1666AoS1666over 1 year agoAuthor

I realized after it was posted it was under the wrong title. I will be resubmitting it under the right title tonight.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 1 year ago

I love it even with the wrong title. I.LOVE.YOUR.WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this update. I hope you are feeling better. How many more chapters do you invision for this story? Was wondering if the next one will be the conclusion.

Please don't afford this woman a pass for partly doing this to protect her son. There are many ways she could have tried to protect him besides being a slut for his bully. Her rationalizations are simply that. There is no justification for her behavior.

I hope the next will let us know if she really begins to think of Kevin in the demeaning way that Marcus does when he gets her to call Kevin names during sex.

I'd also finally like to see if she was really going to give Kevin the birthday cake Marcus rubbed his penis on.

And why were they at the house anyway? Marcus agreed not to come back there. Although she should know by now that Marcus is not trustworthy.

I am usually a happy ending person and I'm glad Kevin gets one. But his mother just doesn't deserve it.

Thanks again for this. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Right on, welcome back AoS1666. Glad to see you on the mend and writing again. It finally looks like we're nearing the endgame with Kevin and his Mom and I can't wait to see how it goes down from her side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, not sure why this chapter was written. We had a final closure in chapter 6, or so it seemed. Marcus was in jail for 46+ years, a bunch of teachers were in jail or on probation, Kevin's mom was under some kind of rehab, and Kevin had a new main squeeze. This chapter seemed out of place in the whole story theme.

AoS1666AoS1666over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words. 2 main points. There will be 2 more chapters for sure. Not sure as of yet. Also I have submitted the proper titled one that has the proper ending to the chapter. I am still recovering from (yet another) surgery so basically typing with one hand for the foreseeable future. So no idea when the next chapter chapter will come out. I have started and know what I will be including in it. Just takes a long time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can you do a gang bang for the mother. Like letting Marcus's friends have her. So she totally accepts her slutty side. Make her dress provocatively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You think you can do an alternate version of the story where marcus wins? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe in the midst of the sons winning streck over his enemies and obstacles he could have his girlfriend cheat to really harden him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly I understand why the author had so much trouble writing the story from the mom's point of view. Up until now he has gotten away with making it seem like the mother enjoys the sex so much that she forgets her son but that would be a cop out for the next part. The birthday cake, the gangbang after promising to stop, calling her son a scrawny little shit, those are direct betrayals. It would be very difficult to justify those and still make her a believable character based on the way she was set up.

FunnyFearFunnyFear10 months ago

What happened to his mother in the end?

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This is how it ends what happened to the mother did she truly regret what she did though it doesn't sound like it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think page seven need to be rewrite what she have to her son . She to work with her Psychiatry to help to gain his trust back .

AoS1666AoS16666 months agoAuthor

Next chapter has been submitted. It should be up in 3 days or so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous