My Bully took Advantage of us

Story Info
My Bully uses me and my wife both.
5.5k words
4.43
6.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This is my first time writing in this category and going down this road. It contains forced sex, humiliation and the utter disrespecting of the couple, especially the husband. If this isn't your type of story, please move on.

However, if you do read it, I would love to receive your comments below on what you liked and what you thought I could have done different.

Without further ado........Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________

Everybody has interests and hobbies. I found mine in High School. I was on the chess team and loved making model airplanes. These things made me happy and took my mind off other issues......like my constant bullying from Cliff.

My name is Bill, and you could say I am an average man. I stand 5' 6" tall and have a thin body. Try as I might, I couldn't put on weight. I tried lifting weights and taking protein supplements, everything that was on the market at that point.

But since I was smaller, I guess that's why I was such a target for Cliff.

He transferred to our school my Senior year. He was over 6' tall and was all muscle. He ended up on the football team right away and loved to knock other guys on their butt during practice. He was very violent and even put on probation a few times for hitting too hard on the field. This seemed to fuel his rage even more.

It seemed like his first day he spotted me and took joy making me unhappy. Unhappy wasn't the right word........living Hell would be a better description. It started with knocking my books from my hands in the hall. At lunch he sought me out and poured his drink all over it to the laughs of the rest of the football team.

That was bad enough, but I tried to use my brain to keep me safe. I found new ways to class to avoid him. I ate my lunch in the library, a place I'm sure Cliff didn't even know existed. But eventually the day came that he got his final humiliation on me.

We were a couple of weeks from graduation, and I was in gym class. We had just finished running and I was in the showers. I was in a single shower and had the curtains pulled tight, trying to hurry and wash off so I could change and get on with my day. Suddenly the curtain ripped open and there stood Cliff. He grinned that he had found me in such a compromising position and then when he looked down, he really smiled.

I told you I'm average, but that may not be the case everywhere. When I'm aroused, my penis will grow to about 5" long. But when I'm not hard, it shrinks up to only about an 1" long. Just my little purple head sitting on my balls.

Once Cliff saw and how small I was he proceeded to grab me by the hair and pulled me wet out of the shower. He pulled me out kicking and screaming, right through the locker room, around the corner and into the women's locker room. When he finally pushed me into their showers, there was some screaming from the girls, frantically trying to cover up. But when they saw my small frame and especially small penis, most of the frightened screams turned to laughter.

Just then the female basketball coach grabbed me and pulled me back away from the girls. I was trying to cover myself, but she obviously saw me. She had a little pity on me and gave me a towel then pushed me back to the men's locker room.

I ended up getting in trouble for being in the women's locker room even though Cliff pushed me. I tried to tell the principal and my parents what happened, but no one would say that they saw Cliff at all. Everyone feared him.

One of the best days of my life was when I graduated because I signed up for summer classes and left as quickly as I could.

At college I met the love of my life, Sonya. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She wasn't a knockout, but to me she was perfect. She stood 5' 7", a little taller than me and had long dark hair. She always wore baggy clothes and spent as much time in the library as I did.

We ended up dating and were inseparable. Another great thing is that she was a virgin just like me. So, when we finally had sex, neither of us knew what we were doing, and we learned together.

The first time I saw her without her clothes on, she took my breathe away. Her flat abs and nice C Cup breasts stood up on their own. She really could have had any guy she wanted if she flaunted her body, but that wasn't the way she was raised.

We were in love and shortly after graduating college we got married and moved into a little apartment back in our hometown.

I was just started out in the technology field and wasn't making much money yet. Sonya went to work for a large manufacturing company as the bookkeeper. Our paychecks didn't afford a lot of extras. We had two older cars that barely ran and a small one-bedroom apartment with old hand me down furniture. We were broke, but we were happy.

About a year after we had gotten married, we had a series of bad luck. First my car broke down and cost almost a thousand dollars to repair. Then the refrigerator went out followed closely by our hot water heater.

We had completely drained our savings and I wasn't sure how we would pay for all of this. When we talked about this, I was frustrated and ashamed that I couldn't do more to give Sonya a better life. She just held me and said we would figure it out.

When everything was paid for and things went back to normal, I just assumed that Sonya had figured out a way to manage our money better. Boy was I wrong.

One evening there was a knock on our door. We had just finished eating a frozen pizza and were watching TV. Both of us were curled up on the couch in our sweats. As the knock occurred again, I looked at Sonya.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked.

"No, not at all. Go see who it is." she sat her drink down on the end table and wrapped her arms around herself. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples tended to stick out when she was just in a t-shirt.

I opened the door to see Cliff, my high school bully. He was still as big as he was before, maybe bigger. He was dressed in jeans and a large polo shirt. The shirt had the logo of Sonya's company on it. He had a laptop under his arm and a smirk on his face.

Instead of waiting on me to reply, he just walked in and brushed past me. "Well hello Bill. Long time no see."

He stood in the center of the room and his presence filled the space as he looked around at our small apartment with very few items.

I got a moment of courage and said "Cliff, what are you doing here? Get out of my house!"

He turned to me showing a little frustration that I would dare to even speak to him.

"I'm here on official company business. And your house? This is an apartment and a shitty one at that. I would have expected better, but I guess you are about as big in life as you are in your pants little man."

That shocked me and I shut up.

Cliff continued. "Come sit down by your wife. We need to talk."

I did as he said, and I tried to avoid eye contact. I sat beside Sonya as she leaned into me for support. Cliff took the chair, the only other seat and sat his laptop on the table, turning it on.

"You may not know Bill, but I'm the head of security at the company. I've been in charge for years because I can find errors and figure out how people try to steal and cheat."

I felt Sonya's hands grip my arm tighter and had a bad feeling.

Cliff continued. "A couple of months ago, we started looked at the books. Something wasn't adding up, so they asked me to investigate. We assumed someone might be stealing some products and selling them on the side. I couldn't find anything; I mean there wasn't even any rumors of how we were missing products. I took the opportunity to put cameras throughout the shop and offices to see if I could figure it out."

He punched a couple of buttons on his laptop and had a smug look on his face.

"I was stumped, until I saw this." He turned the laptop and then hit play.

The footage showed Sonya at her desk. She also had her bag beside her desk. The bag she took her lunch in and used as her wallet. A few seconds later, she started to slide some of the new watches into her bag. It wasn't perfect, but she tried to slide them in her bag without being caught.

Cliff hit stop on the video and leaned back. He was now looking at both of us and had a relaxed, smug look on his face. "I did a little digging into your personnel records and that's how I found out you lived here and to my surprise, married to my old buddy Bill. He hasn't even called since he came back to town."

Cliff knew everything about us and wanted us to know it. Then he continued.

"You were good Sonya; I mean it took me forever to figure it out." Now Sonya was looking down at the ground and wouldn't look at either of us. She still was gripping my arm as Cliff spoke.

"The best I can tell, you've taken a little over $10,000 dollars' worth of inventory. That makes this a felony."

Sonya finally spoke. "I didn't steal them. I just took them to make a little money to fix some things around here. I was going to put the money back into the petty cash once I get paid." Her voice was pleading, and I was ashamed. My wife had to steal to take care of us and I felt as even less of a man.

Cliff lifted his hand to stop her from talking. "It's too late for that. I've found my culprit and when I turn in my results tomorrow, I'll be forced to have you arrested. Because of the amount, this is a big deal. I'm thinking at least a couple of years of jail time to set an example."

"Two years!" I said, "that isn't fair. It was just some watches, and she was going to pay for them." I was raising my voice trying to defend my wife.

Cliff's face changed to anger. He leaned in and pointed a finger at me. "First of all, don't you ever raise your voice to me. I'm not the one who did this and I could make it even worse. How would you like me to call the police tonight so your cute little wife could spend the night in jail. Looking around, I'm guessing paying her bail would be hard on you."

Sonya finally spoke. Her voice was weak. "Bill didn't mean to yell. He's very sorry." Her eyes finally looked up and made eye contact with Cliff. "Isn't there something else we could do to change your mind."

That made Cliff smile and he leaned back in his chair. He seemed to be pondering this, but I'm sure he had already prepared for this situation.

"I could simply report that the missing watches were lost when we reorganized the inventory. Then Sonya can replace them and set them in the warehouse where I would find them and be the hero."

I wasn't sure what he was getting at, but he had dangled the carrot and Sonya was now looking hopeful.

"But what would be in it for me?" Cliff said.

Sonya shouted "Anything!"

Cliff then smiled. "That's good to hear. So, this is my offer. I'll do this for you, but tonight I'm going to sleep with Sonya and use both of you until I'm satisfied."

There was a silence in the room. Did he just say he wanted to sleep with my wife. I started to object until Sonya squeezed my arm. I looked at her as tears rolled down her face. "It's the only way I don't go to jail." she whispered.

I didn't know what to say and then Cliff commented, "So what's it gonna be? Jail or satisfying me. Which may end up being fun for you." he laughed.

Sonya finally looked at Cliff. "Fine I'll do it."

He leaned in, "I want to hear you say it."

She took a deep breath. "I want you to use me and let me satisfy you to keep my secret."

Cliff beamed and then turned to me. "Well, what about you Bill. Are you okay participating in this?"

I was shocked, "What do you mean participating?"

Cliff got comfortable in his chair. "Well, it's like this, since I'll be doing your wife a favor, that means I'm doing it for you as well. Since she stole to take care of you, it's only right you help her take care of me."

"What?"

He then said, "Either both of you do as I say, or she goes to jail."

Sonya leaned into me, "Bill, please."

I finally just nodded.

"Nope. Say it."

I finally said, "I'll help my wife satisfy you tonight in exchange for helping her out of this mess."

Cliff slapped his hands together and stood up. "That's great to hear. Now why don't you both show me the bedroom and let's get this party started."

Sonya and I slowly stood, and she held my hand as she led us to the bedroom. Cliff followed and was pleased with himself.

Once we got to the bedroom he started giving orders. "I want you both to strip naked."

Reluctantly we both started taking off our closed. When Sonya took off her shirt Cliff's eyes went wide. "I knew you had a body under those frumpy clothes. Now the bottoms."

He wasn't paying any attention to me. Just watching Sonya strip. Finally, when she was completely naked, she tried to cover her nakedness with her hands, but Cliff wouldn't allow it. He wanted to see everything and made her spin around.

"Wow, this is gonna be better than I thought." he said. "Now Sonya come over here and take off my pants."

Sonya glanced at me, then back at the floor. She walked slowly over to Cliff and started undoing his belt. He gently put his hand on her shoulder, "On your knees." he said.

She was slow at first but then resigned herself this was happening. She got on her knees and pulled his pants down to his feet. She had to undo his shoes and take them off and then his pants and socks.

"Now the boxers baby." He said looking down concentrating on what she was doing.

Sonya leaned up and put her hands on his boxers and started pulling them down. They hung on his cock, so she pulled a little harder and his cock sprang free smacking her in the face.

Her eyes got wide, and she said, "Oh wow."

His cock wasn't fully hard yet but was about 7" and twice as thick as mine. She had never seen one that big and just looked at it while his boxers were still around his knees.

Cliff gave her a minute and then said. "Take the boxers completely off." and he stripped his shirt off while she took the boxers off. But her eyes never left his cock.

"Now suck it." She was hesitant at first and then grabbed it with one hand. She slowly licked the head and rubbed her hand up and down his shaft. He was enjoying watching it and then looked over at me.

"It looks like your husband enjoys the show as much as I do."

Sonya paused and looked over at me. I was standing there with my hands to my side, but for some reason I was aroused. My rock hard 5" was pointing straight out. When Cliff brought attention to it, my face turned red.

Sonya looked a little confused as to why I was enjoying this and then went back to sucking.

After a few minutes, Cliff had her put it in her mouth and started to fuck her face. He put his hands on both sides and started to rock back and forth out of her mouth. She would gag when he went deep but that didn't stop him. After about five minutes he pushed her off his cock. Her eyes were watering and she had saliva and precum all over her face.

"On the bed, both of you." Cliff said.

We both got up and sat on the bed. Both waiting on whatever he had thought up now. Cliff then took the lead. He sprawled out on my side of the bed on his back.

"Sonya, come up and lick on my cock some more. Get on your knees so that Bill can get behind you. Billy boy, you better start licking her pussy and get her wet so I can fuck her. If she is used to you, then you better get her nice and loose for me, so it doesn't hurt."

I got behind Sonya and got ready to lick her. I couldn't believe I was preparing her for my bully to use her. But what other options did I have? I couldn't let her go to jail and she had already admitted she would do anything.

As I prepared to lick her, she had stuck her ass in the air and spread her legs for me. I could hear her licking and sucking on Cliff's cock. Right before I went in, I noticed he was laying his head on my pillow and watching Sonya. He even had a hand on her head slowly massaging her hair while she bobbed up and down.

When I got to her pussy, I was surprised at how wet it already was. I gave her a quick lick from her clit up to her asshole and a moan came from her mouth. Cliff didn't miss this and was smirking as I continued to lick Sonya and she kept moaning. After a few minutes I started sliding a finger in her and then two. She was constantly letting out a series of low moans and grunts. I wasn't sure what exactly was turning her on, but something was.

Finally, Cliff got bored and switched it up. "Okay I think she's ready. Sonya turn around and face Bill. Stay on your hands and knees while I fuck you. I want Bill to see your face as we go."

When she turned around, she was facing me. My whole face was covered in her juices, and she had saliva and precum all over her face. We made a messy pair, that's for sure.

Cliff wasted no time lining up on Sonya. "Wow, this ass looked amazing. Bill, I hope you warmed her up for me." And with that he slid the head of his cock into her. She let out a little wince and told him to be easy.

"It's too big." she said.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." and with that Cliff slowly put an inch at a time into her. Stopping and allowing her to adjust and then slowly pulling out and sliding back in. Her face didn't look as bad, and her pain quickly turned to pleasure.

Once Cliff bottomed out in her he started to piston in and out. He would pull all the way out until just his head was in her and then ram the whole thing home. After a few minutes of this he stopped moving but Sonya kept moving forward and back. "Hey Bill, she's fucking my cock. I'm not even moving."

That made Sonya opens her eyes a little and she had a guilty look on her face. She was enjoying this. She whispered "I'm sorry" to me. Our faces just inches from each other.

I just looked her in the eyes. "Don't worry about it. Do whatever you have to so we can get this over."

She gave me a half smile and then closed her eyes again. A few minutes later, Cliff started to pick up the pace. He was grabbing her hips and really pushing. By now Sonya was verbally moaning loud until all the sudden she froze and started to shake. Cliff just kept pounding her as Sonya had an orgasm.

Once her orgasm was over, Sonya's arms collapsed, and her head fell on the bed. Cliff just kept banging her and then finally shouted. "I'm CUMMING!"

Sonya's eyes lit up. "Not in me, please."

"Too late for that!" Cliff exclaimed and then he grabbed on and held her ass to his hips as he moaned and emptied himself in her. Sonya just looked at me as she felt warm cum shoot all over her insides.

Cliff stayed like this for a few minutes until he got soft and fell out. He lay back down on my pillow and shouted commands. "Sonya, lay down beside me on your back." She did as she was told, and Cliff leaned on one arm while he used his other hand to trace her breasts and nipples.

"Bill, get between her legs and clean her up. I don't want to see any cum when you are through."

With that Sonya looked my way and then slowly opened her legs. I had never tasted cum before, much less from another man. When I got between her legs, I barely recognized my wife's pussy. It was red and swollen. Her lips that were normally small and tight against each other were puffy and she had a large gap between them as cum started to slip out of her. There was cum on both thighs as well. How much did he put in her?

I slowly made my way up to her and started licking. I licked both legs clean but when I got to her clit and starting cleaning, she coo'd and then moaned.

"I think she likes that." Cliff said as he kept pinching her nipples and playing with her breasts.

The more I licked out of her, the more Sonya moaned. Finally, as I had my tongue as far up as possible, Cliff chimed in. "Use your finger to pull it out. I don't want any leaking out when I get ready for another round."

12