My Bully took Advantage of us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did he say another round? I thought our humiliation was over.

As I slid my fingers in and pulled out more cum, I was licking Sonya's clit and any cum that fell out. All of the sudden, she grabbed my head with her hands and held it there. She grunted through another orgasm saying "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

I was hurt that this whole thing had already given her two orgasms that I knew off.

Once she came down from her bliss and got sensitive, she pushed my head away.

Cliff was watching and knew she needed a break. As I started to get up, he said, "Where are you going. You need to get me ready to fuck that nice piece of ass again."

I looked at him and said "What?"

Cliff grabbed his flaccid cock and shook it. "Suck my dick hard so I can have more fun with your wife. Now!"

I wasn't sure what to do but my body was on auto pilot. I moved from between Sonya's legs to between Cliff's legs. I slowly moved up and put my hand around his cock. It was heavy.

I then tried to mimic what Sonya did to me normally and licked the shaft up and down. Then I put the head in my mouth and sucked. I opened my eyes and saw Sonya propped up on her elbows watching me. Her eyes were as big as saucers, and she looked shocked at what I was doing. I slowed down a bit but then Cliff chimed in.

"The faster you get me hard, the faster this is over."

And with that I doubled my efforts. After a few minutes, Cliff started to swell in my mouth. He took my head the same way Sonya had and started to slowly fuck my mouth. I couldn't go too deep, but my mouth must have satisfied him for the moment. Once he was fully hard, he pushed me away.

He stood up, his massive cock standing straight out. Sonya was focused on it and watched his body as he moved. He stood by the edge of the bed.

"Sonya, come stand in front of me and lean over the bed."

She jumped out of bed, got in front of Cliff and bent over, presenting her ass to him. He wasted no time and slid right in. She let out a moan and just lay there with her head on the sheets.

"Bill, grab me some lube and come here." He was slowly going in and out of her.

I got beside them; my little dick still hard as a rock. He looked at me while he was pumping in and out of her. "Put some lube on her ass hole and work a finger in there."

Sonya raised her head. "No! Not there, even Bill has never been in there."

Cliff just laughed, "well it looks like I missed taking your virginity, but at least I'll be the first to take your ass."

Sonya braced herself and jumped a little when the cool lube dripped on her. She jumped even more when I pushed my finger in. Cliff had a hand on her back and held her in position. After a while she loosened up and thein and out motion of my finger got easier.

"A little more lube and then two fingers." he said.

I did as I was told and soon my fingers stroking in and out matched his cock going in and out of her pussy.

Finally, he pushed me away and lined up with her ass. He slowly pushed until finally his head popped in. He froze, Sonya screamed into the bedspread, but then stopped once she adjusted. It took about five minutes of him slowly going in and out to finally get all the way in her. By the time he was fully in her ass, Sonya was exhausted and had tears running down both sides of her face creating a wet spot on the bed.

Once he accomplished that, Cliff grabbed her hips and picked up the pace. Sonya slowly changed over and wasn't hurting anymore. In fact, it looked and sounded like she was actually starting to enjoy it. Her hands gripped the sheets as he sawed in and out of her ass.

"Put some lube on your hand and reach down to rub her clit." he said. It was hard to get down there but once I did, she reacted with a loud moan. This made it better for her. A few minutes later I felt her put her own hand between her legs and swatted me away. She started massaging herself.

A few minutes into her rubbing herself while Cliff fucked her ass, she moaned and came. It was loud and by now, Sonya wasn't ever trying to fake this wasn't the best sex she had ever had. Cliff stopped moving and Sonya started backing up onto his cock and pushing off, essentially fucking herself.

Cliff just laughed when she took over and I had to stand there. "Looks like she can get herself off better than you can............. Shocker."

After she came down from her latest orgasm, Cliff pulled completely out. I looked and both her pussy and ass were still gaping open. I'm not sure she would ever be able to feel me again.

Okay, get beside her and bend over just like she is." Cliff demanded.

I was pretty sure what was next but there was no need to stall with him. I would lose that argument.

"Grab the lube" he said to Sonya "and get him ready."

She did as he told her and now took the opportunity to do to me, what I had done to her to prep her. Once I was fully coated and she had run her fingers in and out of me for about five minutes, Cliff lined up behind me.

"Time to show Sonya how much of a bitch you are." And then pushed into me.

He didn't take as much time going in as he did with her. He was getting off on my screams and the pain he was causing me. It was only a minute or two before he was balls deep in my ass. It burnt and I looked over at Sonya while he was pounding me. Her face looked like she was having pity for me while listening to me whine and eventually cry. She did pour more lube onto his cock as it pistoned in and out to try and help me out.

"Go sit on the bed Sonya and play with yourself. I want you to cum the same time I do."

She went around to the other side and started to finger herself. Her eyes were glued on us and what Cliff was doing. I think it turned her on seeing this big Alpha man put her husband in his place.

Her fingers flew in and out of her while the other hand rubbed her clit. She was on fire and didn't care how slutty she looked. She just wanted to cum.

Finally, Cliff announced he was close and picked up the pace. So did Sonya.

She finally threw her head back and came while he pumped load after load in me. I could suddenly feel him explode into me as my bowels warmed up suddenly from his invading sperm.

When they both came down from their highs, Cliff pulled out of me, leaving a trail of cum leaking down my leg.

"This has been fantastic. I'm not sure which hole I liked the best. Sonya both of your holes were tight, but Billy boy's ass was great."

He used my underwear to wipe his cock clean. As he got dressed, he said. "Be sure to replace those watches this week or we will have a problem. Don't make me come back again." Then he looked directly at Sonya, "unless you want me too." Then he laughed as he walked out of the bedroom.

I heard the front door open and close. I was still leaning on the side of the bed leaking cum and Sonya was laying back in an orgasmic bliss. As I got up, my ass was on fire, but my dick was still hard.

Sonya saw this and stuck out her bottom lip as a tease. I had lost count of how many orgasms she had, while I was both in pain and unsatisfied.

"Can you help me out" I said.

She nodded and got on the edge of the bed beside me. I got behind her and got ready to go into her pussy but then changed my mind and started to slide into her ass, a place I had never been. I got just the head of my dick into her ass, then she pulled away from me wincing and said "No, use my pussy. I'm too sore back there. Cliff fucked me raw."

I pulled out and then realigned to her pussy. I just slid right in with almost no friction. I rammed her like a rabbit hoping to get some relief.

I was trying so hard, but it felt like I wasn't even touching her. "You are so loose." I finally confessed.

"I'll try to grip you. But hurry, I'm so sore." Is all she said and then I felt her tighten a little. Finally, I gained momentum and finally exploded into her.

I collapsed on her back. My dick fell out of her gaping hole quickly with cum leaking onto our legs and feet. She finally pushed back enough to get me to stand up and move. She crawled on the bed, got on her back and spread her legs.

"Clean me up." She spoke softly but in a commanding voice. This was the first time she had ever asked me to do that and from the tone of her voice, I'm thinking it won't be the last time.

I got between her legs and licked and sucked until she had another orgasm, and I was covered in cum.

We crawled up in bed together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Both of us got taken advantage of and did things we would never have done. But to be honest, I think maybe deep down, we both enjoyed it more than we should have.

12