My Burger Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're amazing!- It normally takes awhile for me, but I can't holdout much longer!" I say looking her in the eyes, while holding her face just above my twitching cock, connected to her lips by a long thick strand of saliva and pre-cum.

She just smiles, and plunges all the way down again.

I immediately start to feel my balls boiling.

She pumps my slick shaft with one hand as she sucks me down.

"Here it comes!" I'm able to sputter my impending release.

She pulls up and off, and starts stroking me.

"I want it- give it to me!" she challenges, then sucks me down again.

At the moment she hit bottom, I let go.

I grab her head and convulse, shooting stream after stream of cum into her sucking mouth and throat.

She starts to choke and gag- I release a bit.

The pulses become less and less, she pulls off me, delaying to suckle the head, gasping.

She shifts to get up off her knees (she has been kneeling for 15 minutes now- poor girl)

The squeaking of her PVC pants and the shine off their surface as she rises has me rising again, and she notices.

"Wow, look at the Energizer Bunny!" and starts stroking me.

"Not so fast there- it's your turn" I said, turning her around so she is sitting on the couch.

"You sure?" she says snidely as she wraps her legs around me pulling her smooth slick covered crotch directly against my naked again-hardening cock.

The feeling of the plastic against my sensitive cock skin, along with the sounds and her movements make me worry I will cum again- too soon.

"Nope!" I declare as I untie her crossed legs and step back.

"What's the matter?" she pouts, crossing her legs, while rubbing her knees, thighs, and crotch with both hands, slicking the surface, teasing.

She is very good.

I lean forward, being careful not to get my cock anywhere her and reach for her zipper.

"It...is...your...turn!!" I say threateningly.

"You already got me off- probably the most intense orgasm I've had in years" she says looking directly into my eyes.

"That's because all the guys you date are losers- they don't know or care about your body, and.."

I locate and pull the zipper down and partially under her ass in almost one single motion.

"..I only just started" I say looking into her eyes.

She leans her head back in submission, closes her eyes, and spreads her legs.

I pull the fly open and reach for her ass with both hands, pulling her to me.

My senses are in overload- the look of an overflowing, shaved pussy, slick with her juices, surrounded by shiny black PVC. Her hot smooth ass in my hands, I pull her into my suckling lips and mouth as I start to taste her and nibble her clit.

She smells of peach and woman. My cock is granite-as if I didn't just have a cum of a lifetime.

I start alternating between clit and sliding my tongue deep into her pussy.

She starts breathing with heavy, dry, short breaths

I slide a couple fingers inside and start pumping, making sure my knuckles rub her clit with each thrust.

All of a sudden, she grabs my head and pulls me into her while wrapping her legs around me.

All I can hear is nothing-the pvc covers my ears- all I feel is my head will crack like a walnut, confined in this smooth cool, but hot, PVC vise.

Nothing for a solid minute except convulsions.

She relaxes, I pull away, my face completely soaked.

She pulls me up to her, she's breathless, and starts licking her juices off my face.

"Give me your cock NOW!" she pants

Not a problem.

Grabbing my cock, I move up to rub the head between her pussy lips, coating me with the combined juices of my saliva and her pussy.

Just when I think I'm ready, she gets impatient, crosses her legs behind me, and pulls me into her- in one full stroke.

Buried inside her- balls deep, she starts gyrating.

This is not good- so tight, wet, hot, and moves so well, but I can't go off and deprive her.

So after about a couple minutes, I muster up whatever small amount of control I can, and while holding onto her knees as leverage, I pull out, ever so slowly.

As I near the head, she grabs my cock shaft between us.

"Not so fast!" she says.

With just the head of my cock inside her and her hand still wrapped around the shaft using small strokes, she starts flexing her Kegel and vaginal muscles in effect, milking me, staring at me as she does.

"Give me what you got- let me feel your cum inside me" she pleads.

It works.

Quickly feeling the urge growing, but sure that I will be shoot blanks this time, I hold steady.

There is that delay, then,

BAM!

The first blast makes her flinch, followed by a couple smaller spasms, as she pulls me away, stroking.

As I roll over, she scoops it up what is leaking from her, licks her fingers and then bends over to clean my cock with a couple full plunges down her throat.

We grab and pull the covers over us, as we settle into spooning

The subtle squeaking of the pvc ever-present as we snuggle and fall into a restful slumber.

12