My Busty Mature Lovers

Story Info
Young Man Loves Busty Mature Women.
10.3k words
4.6
43.5k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,534 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

I was now in the fifth week of my new job. I had done a lot in the five weeks. I had been appointed Managing Director of the German division of the Company that I worked for. The Company produced Banking Software. The program was, without doubt, the most secure Banking Software in the world. I had worked for the Company for six years. I was now twenty-seven. I had over ninety people working in the office in the central Financial District of Frankfurt.

I was young for such a position. I believe that my business acumen and my fluency in German were the main reasons I got the job. I was also a senior manager in the Company's office in the City of London for three years. Frankfurt was Germany's Financial Centre. Compared to London, it was nothing.

I held a meeting for all the staff in the Restaurant on late Friday afternoon. Drinks were served, I introduced myself, I explained under my management that things would only change for the better. We were selling the best product in the world. Our Service and Support were the best there is in the marketplace. There was also a question and answer session after I had spoken. If I was asked a question in German, I replied in German. A question in English, a reply in English. The man that I was replacing spoke no German at all.

I mingled with the staff afterwards. A lot of beer and Prosecco were being drunk. I felt relaxed amongst them. They seemed professional in their outlook. Then I came across Claudia Schmidt. She was my second in command. She was in her mid-fifties, tall, busty and good looking. I like busty mature women.

"That was an excellent presentation, Mr Ryan. But, first, may I compliment you on your perfect German."

I smiled then thanked her. Then I said, "I was impressed with the questions. You have a good team here, Frau Schmidt. However, I see your glass is empty. May I get you another?"

The way she looked at me, I knew that Frau Schmidt could be interested in a younger man.

"I would love that, Mr Ryan. I see that there are now a few empty tables. Shall I sit at one, then we can have a seat?"

"What a good idea. Find a table, and I'll join you in a minute."

I then got a bottle of Prosecco, a wine cooler and two new glasses. I looked at Claudia as I walked to the table that she had chosen. I had no idea if she was married. However, there was something very sexy about her. I put the tray I was carrying on the table then poured the wine.

"That's very kind of you, Mr Ryan. But, unfortunately, I came to work on the bus this morning as the meeting we had this afternoon can lead to a lot of alcohol being consumed."

I nodded, then said, "There's so much formality in Germany, but when we're alone, please call me Jack."

"That's so kind of you, Jack. Please call me Claudia. There is a lot of formality, etiquette and protocol in Germany. That's the way it is. What would you prefer me to do, to speak in English or German with you, Jack?"

I laughed then said, "Better English, Claudia, I don't know how to swear in German."

Claudia laughed, then ran her tongue around her lip in a most suggestive way. Then she said, "Are you enjoying living in your gorgeous apartment, Jack. I have only been there once. To say it is palatial is putting it mildly. It must be the best Penthouse in Frankfurt."

I nodded in agreement, then said, "I'm not married, and it's a lot of space for a single man. I need to find a housekeeper to do my laundry and keep the place neat and tidy. I prefer to eat out, so I haven't used the kitchen yet apart from keeping wine in the fridge."

Claudia now had a fuck me look in her eyes. She said, "I'm surprised that you are not married, Jack. On Monday I could check at the Job Centre and see if they could find you a housekeeper. Would she have to speak English?"

"That's a thought, Claudia, no, she wouldn't. My German is good enough to let her know what I would like her to do. It's only a part-time job, two hours a day, five days a week."

"Okay, I'll give you a call on Monday. Would you like me to interview her for you?"

I didn't want to tell Claudia that I wanted her to be busty with a slim body and enjoy oral, giving and receiving. I smiled then said, "Yes, that would be good if you could spare the time. I am an excellent judge of character so that the final decision would rest with me."

"Of course, Jack, I will get on to that on Monday. What type of food do you enjoy?"

"Anything really, I'm not a fussy eater, as long as it's fresh and tastes good. I have found a Vietnamese Pasta and Soup restaurant. It's a minute walk from here. They do a beautiful duck dish, it's inexpensive, and the quality is superb. Apart from a Cafe with a bakery which makes a fantastic scrambled egg and bacon breakfast, I haven't been at many other places."

"I love to cook, but since my daughter left home for university, I can't be bothered cooking for myself, so I always have a good lunch in the restaurant here and a snack if I get hungry at home."

"What about your husband?"

"He is in Insurance. I should have divorced him years ago but didn't because of my daughter. You could call me a neglected wife. I don't give a fuck about him; I hope that you don't mind me swearing. I know a lot of naughty words in English."

I laughed. The room was nearly deserted though many of the staff had come to the table to thank me for the evening. I looked at Claudia then said, "I'm getting a little hungry. Would you like to join me for a nice duck?"

Claudia burst out laughing then said, "I thought that you had said, would you like to join me for a nice fuck? Then I realised that you had said duck. So I would love to join you for both."

I liked Claudia a lot when she said that. Then she asked, "Jack, can I ask a big favour? I didn't shower this morning. Would it be possible if I used your magnificent bathroom upstairs? I want to be fresh for you."

I smiled then took Claudia to my private lift. She diverted me to her office and picked up a change of clothing that she kept in her office. We got to the Penthouse. I opened a bottle of Champagne. Claudia took a glass into the bathroom with her. I went into the lounge and got GBNews on my flat-screen television. Claudia came into the lounge fifteen minutes later; she looked gorgeous. She was also showing a cock stiffening amount of tits. They looked massive.

We walked to the Vietnamese Restaurant. The place was buzzing. Tony, the owner's son, found a table for us. Since I had arrived in Frankfurt, I had eaten there a lot. It was a family run business. Tony had told me he had only a half-day off a week. So when he was not there, his mother was there. His wife also worked there though she was pretty full of herself. They had a four-year-old son who was a character, Tony's wife was pregnant again.

I only had two glasses of the house wine as Claudia had a lot to drink at the meeting. Claudia said, "They like you here Jack, who's the guy that showed us to the table?"

"That's Tony, the son of the owner. The owner is the lady working at the wok. She will probably cook our dinner. I have never spoken to her, but I speak with Tony every time that I here."

Then Tony's mum came to our table. She bowed her head then said, "Mr Jack, I would like to ask how you and your lady friend would like your duck cooked. Does your lady friend likes it as spicy as I make it for you?"

Claudia replied immediately, "I love it hot and spicy. Please give it to be the same as you give it to Jack."

"I will do that; it will be creamy and smooth for you. I give it to you the same way I like to eat duck. I am Suzy, Tony's mother. Thank you."

That was the first time I had spoken with Suzy. She was an attractive woman with a voluptuous body. She had an intelligent look and was always busy cooking when I was in the Restaurant.

"Jack, it's so nice here. I've never been here before. On first impression, it looks good. It's so friendly and clean. Will you introduce me to a lot of nice things as apart from my work, I live a very boring life?" Claudia's eyes were sparkling as she said this.

I was staring at Claudia's massive tits. They looked gorgeous. The thought of me coating them with coconut oil then giving her a lovely titty fuck was making my cock stiffen. I sensed that she was aware of my looking at her tits as she was pushing them out for me."

I leaned over the table and whispered, "Claudia, I'm sure that I could introduce you to a lot of exciting things, but we must remember that I'm your boss. I'll have no difficulty in working professionally with you. What happens in our playtime has nothing to do with our work time. Are you comfortable with that?"

She was seriously pushing her tits out now. She smiled seductively now. She took my hand and caressed it. She had a gentle touch.

"Jack, I'm in a fucked up marriage. If it weren't for my daughter, I would have been out of it a long time ago. I'll be professional at work too. At playtime, there will be no holding me back. I will be so discreet that you will have nothing to worry about. You are younger than me. I need a young man as I have a massive libido."

I took her hand that wasn't caressing my other hand, and as I caressed this hand, I whispered, "That sounds wonderful. I love your big tits. Could you maybe undo another button on your blouse? I love older women with big tits."

Claudia was smiling, and so were her eyes. Then, finally, she squeezed my hand and said, "I need to go to the restroom."

Her butt looked terrific as she walked from the table. Suzy had a lot of grace. She also looked so elegant. She had a hair covering on her head. She was in her working clothes. She still looked elegant. Our eyes met, she smiled at me, I smiled back then Claudia came back into the Restaurant, she had taken off her bra and unbuttoned two buttons, her big hard nipples were visible.

I smiled as I looked at Claudia. Then, as she sat down, I said, "Wow, your gorgeous, I think that you know how to make a man happy? Thank you for doing this for me."

Claudia was squeezing her two massive tits together with her arms. The way that they were pushed against her blouse was terrific.

"I'm glad that you like, in our playtime, if there's anything that you want, then you only need to ask. I haven't had any practical experience in bed for a very long time. So I am excited about tonight; I haven't had a cock since my daughter was three. She's nineteen now; sixteen years is a very long time without having one though I do give myself relief on a very regular basis. So let's not rush things tonight."

The meal was delicious. The sauce was perfect. The duck melted in our mouths. Claudia told me a lot about herself. Her daughter came home every weekend. She was staying with a friend tonight so that Claudia could stay the night with me. I soon realised that Claudia was interested in me. We both knew that we would use each other for sex. We were both comfortable with that.

As we left the Restaurant, Suzy was standing at the entrance. Claudia said, "Thank you for that beautiful meal. The sauce was gorgeous. This is my first time here, but we will be back."

Suzy smiled gracefully, but she was looking at me when she said, "I'm so happy, that's my favourite sauce with duck. I think that we both like the same things. I look forward to seeing you both again."

I am sure if I'd winked at her, she would have winked back at me. Claudia and I walked back to the Penthouse. The kissing in the lift was so sensual. Claudia is an excellent kisser. Her tongue was everywhere. As we got into the Penthouse, I asked, Would you like some Champagne?"

"I don't need it. Let's go straight to your playroom. I love how you kiss. You have a strong tongue."

As we went into the bedroom, I was happy that I had made my bed this morning. The bedroom looked respectable. I stripped, as did Claudia. Her body was amazing. I was pleased that was hardly any sag on her gorgeous tits. Her vulva was smooth and swollen. She had an incredibly long sex slit. I said, "Claudia, you have a beautiful body, you have a gorgeous muschi, it's perfectly formed."

"Where did you learn that word? I thought that you called it pussy in English? Help my English, tell me other words in English for muschi?"

I laughed then said, "I said, "There's a lot, you can call it snatch, cunt, fuck hole, sex slit, beaver, but that's not so common now as most cunts are shaved, you have a beautiful cunt Claudia, and I love your big tits."

Claudia hugged and kissed me for several minutes then we lay on top of the bed.

"Feel me, Jack. I love to be felt. My cunt is so wet. You could take me now but let's take our time. I am impressed with your cock. It's so long and thick. If I have got a beautiful cunt, you have a magnificent cock. Would you like me to suck him for you? I will need to take my time with that as you will easily fill my mouth, then I'll have to take him down my throat."

Claudia went down on me. I loved the things that she was doing with her tongue. It didn't take long before she was deep throating me. She was very good at what she was doing. I was playing with her massive tits initially, but I moved my hand down and, using two fingers inside her dripping pussy and my thumb massaging her big clit, I could feel her pussy get wetter. Then she had a big orgasm, her pussy twitched, she tightened her cunt flaps around my two fingers then said, "I'm wet enough to take you now Jack, let me go on top, I want to ride you, cowgirl."

Claudia got on top of me. She took my full length on her first push down on me. She soon had a fantastic rhythm going. Her strong cunt muscles were giving me an excellent ride. I loved how her massive tits wobbled as she raised her tempo. I was massaging her clit as she rode me. It was amazing. I just lay there and enjoyed it. Claudia said, "It feels so good. I love your big cock, it's stretching me, but it feels so comfortable. How am I doing for you? Is there anything that I can do to make it more exciting for you?"

"Claudia, it's amazing. I love what you're doing. You will make me cum soon. Do you want me to pull out, or is it safe to cum inside you?"

"Cum inside. I've some morning-after pills so that we will be okay. I will go back on the pill now so it's safe for you. I'm so close now Jack, let's try and cum together."

Claudia was now pounding my cock relentlessly. It felt so good. She had changed her position. My shaft was stimulating her clit as she rode me now. I loved what she was doing, then she orgasmed, and I followed suit fifteen seconds later. Claudia had a body-shaking orgasm. It took her over a minute to compose herself. Finally, she leaned down, and we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes.

"Jack, that was so good for me. I can stay the night, but I must leave at nine for my daughter to get home. I'm so happy that we did this tonight. I enjoyed the food tonight. Do they do a takeaway service? If they do, then we could fuck and duck during the week?"

I laughed then told her that they did. We were both asleep within five minutes. The next morning we both overslept, but we still made love. Claudia was annoyed that she had overslept as she wanted to make me breakfast. Claudia left after nine. I stayed in bed for another hour, then got up, showered, and walked to the Cafe that did the excellent bacon and scrambled eggs breakfast.

I had a lazy day, watching television and just having an easy day. Around six, I was feeling hungry; I walked to Tony's Restaurant, it was buzzing, I couldn't get a table. So I joined a line for takeaway orders. It was Suzy that took my order. She smiled then said, "I cook it for you nice, Mr Jack."

There was something so sexy about her. I stood back and waited. Ten minutes later, Suzy brought me my order. She smiled again as I paid her for it and left. The duck was excellent, the flavour and taste were unique. I went to bed early, thinking about my laundry basket and shirts that I had washed but hadn't ironed yet. The apartment had a fantastic kitchen and utility room. I will do some shirts tomorrow.

I got up early, changed my bed and washed the bed linen. I made breakfast, the bacon I had bought wasn't as tasty as the Cafe I breakfasted in. I would ask them where they got there's. I was surprised by how much housework I got through. It was now coming up for four in the afternoon. I walked to Tony's Restaurant. I was thinking of the duck.

I walked inside, the place was packed, but it was full of Vietnamese people. There was a buffet table, and people were eating from it. Tony approached me and said, "We are closed today. It's my mother's birthday."

Three weeks ago, it had been Tony's son's birthday. Tony had invited me to join the buffet then. So today, he did the same. He said, "Please eat from the buffet. You are our guest today."

I thanked him then went to the buffet table. When I saw Suzy, she was dressed in traditional Vietnamese clothes. She looked gorgeous. The clothes showed her voluptuous body to perfection. Her jewellery was a delight. She was wearing a solid gold Rolex, beautiful diamond earrings and an exquisite diamond ring on he finger. She came to me and said, "Mr Jack, please let me show you what we have to eat on our buffet; then please come and eat at my table. My mother is visiting from Paris. I would like you to meet her."

"Happy Birthday Suzy, this is kind of you. The buffet looks excellent. I would love to sit with you and your mum."

Suzy selected the food I would eat and put it on a plate. We then went to a table with a distinguished Vietnamese lady sitting there. She was a voluptuous woman, dressed beautifully with expensive jewellery. I knew she must be Suzy's mum. Suzy looked around forty-five. Her mum looked sixty-five. They were both busty mature women. I felt so happy that Tony had invited me to the buffet.

I had a wonderful afternoon. I spoke with Suzy and her mum, Alix, she was a charming woman, there was also something very sensual about her. The buffet was excellent. It was so tasty. Suzy poured me a glass of Champagne. As she poured it, she said, "I love Champagne. When I drink, I drink Champagne as does my mother."

Time just flew by. I enjoyed talking with Suzy. We were flirting. Our legs would touch under the table. I sat in the middle, Suzy on my left and Alix on my right. The surprising thing was that Alix's thigh was also touching mon. I enjoyed being with both of them. Alix told me that she was only staying for two days as she had a meeting in Paris on Wednesday. She told me that she would be back at the end of the month and last longer as she wanted to be there when her next grandchild was born.

I told her that the next time she visited to tell Suzy, I would take them both to the French Michelin Starred Restaurant in Frankfurt. Suzy heard me saying this, then said, "Mum and I both love French cuisine. Since the French were in Vietnam, we adopted many French things into our cuisine. I would love to visit that Restaurant, but I've no one to take me."

I smiled, and as I pressed my thigh against hers, I whispered, "I would love to take you. You must tell me when you can be free?"

"I will. I would like that very much." She replied with a warm smile on her face.

I decided that I'd better go now. I thanked Suzy and Alix. They both hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. The weight of their massive tits on my chest felt so good. I then walked back to the apartment. I took three bottles of Premier Cru Champagne and put them in a carrier bag. This Champagne came from the first pressing of the grapes. It was delicious. I then walked back to the Restaurant and gave them to Suzy. I said, "Happy Birthday Suzy, thank you for your kindness to me today. I want you and your mum to have some Champagne from me. Enjoy."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,534 Followers