My Busty Mature Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia was happy about this. It was a week since we last had sex. Her daughter was at home with her, and they were doing many things. We had a great night. I told her that Suzy's mum and Suzy were staying with me as her son's wife was having a baby. I also told Claudia that I wouldn't see her next week. She was comfortable with everything. Our lovemaking that night was great, which surprised me a little as she now knew that I was having sex with Suzy and her mum though I as yet hadn't done it with Alix. When Claudia left on Friday night, she kissed me lovingly then said, "I'm looking forward to our next time. Jack, I'm happy just being able to share you."

On Saturday morning, I got a call from Suzy asking if I could pick up her suitcase from the restaurant. So I did that and had a coffee with Suzy. Tony's wife was now at the Maternity ward at the hospital. Tony was still working away. He thanked me for giving his mum and gran a room for the week as it saved everyone a lot of hassle. I felt that Tony was happy that I was seeing his mum. She was glowing. I was looking forward to tonight.

When Suzy came at nine, she messaged me that she would bring a duck meal. She put it on a plate then went to shower. She was still wearing her working clothes. I finished the duck then went into the bathroom. Suzy was just out of the shower. She dried herself then we kissed. I asked, "Have you had any word from your mum?"

"Yes, she's busy, we know it's going to be a girl, most of our relatives are working, they can plan for birthdays, but births are not so easy to attend. Mum was going to drive up as she had so many gifts and presents that she said she would bring. She has too much for one car. The problem tomorrow will be we will need another car to get all the things off the train. You said that you would come with me to the Station. How big is your car?"

"At the office, we have a van. I can drive that. It will take what four cars will take."

"That's wonderful, Jack. They are saying that the birth could be tomorrow. If that happens, then I'll have to work so that Tony can be at her bedside. Could you pick mum up from the Station and bring her things to the garage behind the restaurant if push comes to shove? You now are getting so involved with my family."

We kissed, then I said, "I'll do whatever I need to do for you. Let's go to bed. Seeing you naked turns me on. I have something thick and hard for you."

Suzy smiled and said, "And I have a juicy cunt that needs fucked with it. Let's go."

An hour and a half later, we fell asleep. Suzy was worried about tomorrow. I told her not to worry as everything would work out. The next morning, I cooked breakfast with Lisa's bacon and sausages with scrambled egg. Alix's train was due at twelve. At eleven, Tony phoned to ask Suzy to come to work as things were happening at the hospital. Suzy said as she left, "Jack, you look after mum, bring her to the restaurant with her things, then you can bring her here. They'll be too busy at the hospital. She can see her Great-granddaughter tomorrow. This could be a good time for you to get to know mum, then I'll join you tonight. Jack, mum, loves everything in bed, pamper her first, compliment her on her body. She loves to be felt and touched. She loves to be submissive. I'm sure you'll get on like a house on fire with her. I will see you when you bring her to the restaurant. If she's hungry, then I'll feed you both."

Alix's train arrived on time. I had managed to get a large luggage trolley from the Station. Alix had messaged Suzy that she was in the first carriage at the front of the train. The train stopped, Alix was at a double door with possibly a ticket Inspector from the train. Alix waved and smiled when she saw me. I went to her. We hugged. She smelt beautiful. I could now see the stuff she had brought. It was a lot. We filled the trolley. Alix's suitcase was last on the top. There was no more room.

We loaded the van. Then I drove to the rear entrance of the restaurant. Thank goodness Alix was there. She knew her way around. She used the back entrance then came out with Suzy. Suzy opened the garage door then left as she had to work. Alix and I cleared the van then went into the restaurant. Lunch was good. Alix was flirting with me. Then Suzy came over. She was smiling then said, "The new addition has arrived. Mother and daughter are both well. I am so happy that it's all over. We can go, tomorrow mum. I will be at Jack's at nine. Do you want me to bring supper for all three of us?"

"That was a lovely lunch. That's a good idea. Is there anything that I can cook at Jack's and that would save you doing it?"

"Mum, we can do that later. The easiest way is if I bring supper, I will do something special for us. It's three now. You two have six hours to get to know each other. I'll see you at nine."

We then left. Alix was pushing her massive tits out in the van. She looked happy. It only took a minute to get to the office underground car park. I parked beside the Penthouse lift and got Alix's suitcase. In the lift, Alix asked, "Jack, I would love to have a shower to freshen up after my journey. Could you pour me a glass of wine as I'm excited and a little nervous?"

"Alix, I have Champagne in the fridge for us. Don't be nervous. I'm a little excited too. You have a gorgeous body. I don't know if Suzy has told you, I love mature women with big tits. Yours look outstanding."

Alix pushed her tits out for me, then pulled me close. Our lips met, we were tongue kissing affectionately. It was all so natural and spontaneous. Then Alix said, "Is it the same Champagne as you gave Suzy for her birthday."

"Yes, it is. Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it. Why don't you get a bottle and bring it to the bathroom, then you can watch me shower? Would you like that?"

"That would be nice."

"I'll be naked; I want you naked too as I want to see if I can make your magnificent cock hard? When I look at the pictures Suzy sent, my pussy gets so wet."

The lift door opened, we were at the entrance of the Penthouse. I stood looking at the eye sensor, the door opened. I carried Alix's bag into one of the spare bedrooms. Alix was impressed with the apartment. She said, "Show me around. This apartment is amazing. No wonder Suzy loves it here. If you hadn't invited us here, we would be falling over each other in an overcrowded apartment."

I showed Alix around, she was impressed, I showed her my bedroom, she saw the bathroom then said, "Can I shower here?"

"Of course, you can. I'll get the Champagne."

I came back into the bathroom. Alix was in the shower. I had a tray with a wine cooler, a bottle of the Premier Cru Champagne and two glasses. I was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, but my cock stiffened when I saw her stunning body. Alix was over twenty years older than her daughter Suzy. Yet, her body looked as good as Suzy's. Her massive tits with hardly any sag. Her flat stomach, her amazingly long legs. Her gorgeous vulva, smooth and swollen, her sexy sex slit, long and beautifully formed.

Alix and Suzy were two sophisticated and refined women. To see them naked, they both exuded so much sex. I was so impressed with what I saw. To see them in an everyday environment, you would take them to be two reserved Asian women. They both gave me a massive hard-on by just looking at them. I was pouring Alix's Champagne. She smiled at me. I had imagined that maybe Alix would have a trimmed bush or a neat landing strip. She was smooth. I said, "You have a gorgeous pussy Alix, I'm pleased that you're smooth.

Alix smiled then said, "Grey hairs around a pussy are not a pretty sight."

I laughed. The shower in the bathroom was an open shower set in the corner of the bathroom. I stood there sipping my Champagne as Alix lathered her body with shower gel, her hands soaping her massive tits, flat stomach and her gorgeous pussy. Finally, I said, "Alix, you and Suzy are two beautiful women. I'm so pleased that you have both come into my life. You both have gorgeous bodies."

Alix's eyes were now focused on the bulge in my boxers. She replied, "Jack, you have a gorgeous body too. I would love you to take off your boxers. I want to see how excited you are to see me?"

She had the showerhead in her hand and was rinsing her body; I dropped my boxers, my massive stiff cock stood proudly to attention. He looked impressive. Alix gasped when she saw it then said, "No wonder Suzy is glowing. I've never seen a cock as big, I want it, stroke him. I want to watch you wank him. That'll make me wet."

As I started to stroke my cock, Alix slipped a hand between her legs and stroked her clit as her other hand started to fondle and squeeze her tits. Then, after a minute, Alix said, "Jack, I want you in bed. Help me dry myself. You have no idea how much I want you."

We stood kissing and touching beside the bed; our kisses told me how hot Alix was; she felt and tasted so good, the way she was wanking my cock told me the determined urgency that she needed sex. I felt her dripping pussy. Her clit was huge, at least as big as Suzy's. Usually, I would have taken her there and then, but I had had her daughter just a few hours ago.

I laid Alix on top of the bed, her legs spread wide automatically. She looked so good. I kissed her tenderly, then said, "Alix, let's not rush this, let me give you some relief, then we will make love. We have hours before Suzy gets here. Just lie back and enjoy what I'm going to do to you."

Alix had a surprised look on her face, a look of trying to understand why it was happening. As I spread her thick cunt flaps open, her look changed to one of hope and readiness. I started nibbling on the inside of her left cunt lip. She loved it. Up and down I went, occasionally, sliding my tongue deep inside her adorable cunt. Then I started on her right cunt lip, nibbling gently with my teeth, up and down, two fingers finger fucking her pussy as I nibbled. I had felt her pussy twitch twice. She had had two small orgasms.

Her cunt juice tasted her daughter's, sweet and delicious. She was now so aroused as my tongue teased her clit for the first time. Alix grunted in anticipation. Then I took her big clit into my mouth. It was like a little cock. I started to suck it. Alix was now pushing her pussy against my mouth. I was finger fucking her with three fingers. She was gripping my fingers with her strong cunt muscles. Then I knew that Alix would be like her daughter and give a fantastic ride.

Soon I sensed that Alix was close, her breathing was heavy, her hip movements against my mouth had more force. I needed to give her relief to take our time and get to know each other. I brought my fingers out of her dripping cunt then slid my lubed middle finger up her tight ass. I thought Alix was going to explode. But, instead, she cried out as if to warn me, "I'm cuming, Jack, you have made me cum. Don't stop. It's so good."

I didn't stop. My mouth was flooded with her warm cum, it felt so good, and there was a lot. So much that I had to swallow some. Her whole body was wracked with her orgasm. When she had composed herself, I had sucked every last drop of her delicious cum out of her gorgeous sex slit. I came off her. I stuck my tongue out. There was a giant blob of her cum on my tongue. We then cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, then Alix said, "Jack, I've never cum in a man's mouth before. Vietnamese men don't give oral. I appreciate you doing that for me. That was one of the best orgasms that I've ever had. I won't forget this."

We kissed again, then I whispered, "I only wanted you to cum. There's no rush now. Your gorgeous cunt is wet enough now for me. How do you want my cock?"

"I'm a little apprehensive about the size of your cock. Would you like me to ride you, cowgirl? I promise to give you a good one."

The way Alix moved in bed was so dignified and sexual, Just like her daughter. She took my entire length with her first push down. She gasped, then smiled. "It's incredible Jack, you are stretching me, but it feels so comfortable. Next time, you can take me any way you want. I have a good feeling when you are up me. Now, let me get a rhythm going here."

Alix was fantastic; her massive tits were shaking so exotically, I started to stroke her clit. She loved it. She was a gripper. She knew how to give a cock pleasure with her cunt muscles. The similarity between Suzy and her was terrific. You could see the concentration on her face as she rode me. It all felt so good. She was looking me straight in the eyes when she said, "The head of your cock is hitting my cervix. That's never happened before. I love how your cock feels inside me. There's nothing that I won't do for you, Jack."

That was so touching. Ten minutes later, we both climaxed simultaneously. That was an incredible feeling for both of us.

When nine o'clock came, we both knew each other so well. After every orgasm, just looking at Alix stiffened my cock. We had been in so many different positions. Alix, like her daughter, loved anal. We were still in bed when Suzy came to the apartment. She smiled from the bedroom door. She said, "You both look happy. Have you had a good time?"

Alix replied, "I have had the time of my life. I am hungry, Suzy did you bring some food? I will eat, then you can look after Jack. I'll join you in the morning."

That was the start of a fantastic relationship with a mother and daughter. It didn't take Claudia long to see what was happening. She accepted it. Eight years later, I was promoted to the same position in the London office. Suzy and Alix moved with me.

The End.