My Busty Mum

Story Info
During lockdown jack goes to stay with his mum.
7.2k words
4.08
51.6k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

I had graduated six months ago; I was a computer programmer, I was good at it. I also had the talent to create exciting computer games. I had been head-hunted before I graduated from a vast Computer Gaming company. I was a bit of a workaholic. In my free time, I wrote games for myself. The games I wrote for the company were good; I wrote for myself were tremendous. Just before Christmas, the programming staff said that they would have to work online from home from January because of Lockdown.

When I first got my new job, the company put me up in a Hotel. Within a week, I found a room close to my workplace in an apartment. It was so close; I didn't need to use my car as it was a two-minute walk. In addition, my landlady, Kay, had given me a special rate that included my breakfast and an evening meal. It was a good deal for me as she also offered to do his laundry.

On the first Friday night of my stay with Kay, things changed dramatically for me. Kay ate with me at breakfast and in the evening. On the first Friday evening, we had shared a bottle of wine with their meal. Kay then invited Jack into the lounge to watch a film together. Kay was in her fifties; she was attractive but not a stunning beauty. She had a lovely bosom but wasn't as busty as my mum.

As we watched the film on Netflix, it turned out to be a younger man, a mature woman, a porn film. One thing led to another. Kay then gave me the blow job of my life. I had never experienced oral like it in his life. Kay was a wonderful gobbler. She sucked and swallowed every last drop of my creamy spunk. The look on her face told me that she loved what she was doing.

Kay loved my cock. After I had spurted down her throat, my massive cock was still rock hard. Kay smiled then said, "Jack, you have the advantage of youth. I see that you are ready to go again. Come into my bedroom, and I'll look after your cock in a way that no one has ever done before."

That was the start of a fantastic relationship between Kay and me. Kay had an insatiable sexual appetite. I had a monster of a cock. It was thick and long. Kay loved her pussy stretched; I could give her fantastic orgasms. She also taught me how to give a woman pleasure. Within a month of staying with Kay, I was an accomplished lover. Kay loved it in every hole; I learned so much. We both had strong libidos.

I was working sixty miles from where my home was. My mum had divorced my father four years ago. I had a fantastic relationship with my mum. I had given her so much support during her divorce. The family home had been sold after the divorce. Mum had bought a small house that had a Fibre Optic internet connection.

I arranged to visit my mum one evening. I wanted to ask her face-to-face if I could come back and stay with her. I had done well with my games. I had a lot of money in his bank; I could have bought a small flat outright. I was working on three other games. I had a gut feeling that these would be bigger than anything I had previously produced. Before the meeting, I had some reservations; mum was a beautiful busty woman. She had a degree in Pharmacy; she had a part-time job in a local Pharmacy.

I wondered after all this time whether mum was seeing or dating somebody. The last thing that I wanted was to change mum's personal life. But, on the other hand, I felt that staying there might restrict mum's private life if I stayed there. Moreover, I knew that mum had gone through a hard time before her divorce; if she saw someone, I would have to rethink where I would stay.

Mum suggested that I stay the night with her. I loved mum's house. It had been my home during my college years. Mum felt that this would be better for me, and she also wanted to cook a leg of lamb for dinner as we both loved it. I was happy with that and brought two bottles of Chablis with him.

I arrived at mum's house; I was a little nervous. I had many questions to ask mum; mum was an excellent cook. It would be a win-win situation if I could stay with mum. I found mum in the kitchen when I went into the house. Mum was peeling potatoes. There was also a glass of wine on the kitchen table. Mum was wearing a tight-fitting blouse and a pair of close-fitting leggings. She was showing a cock stiffening amount of tits. She looked gorgeous.

When mum saw me, we hugged; I felt the weight of her meaty tits on my chest. It felt so good. Mum kissed me on the cheek, then said, "Jack, I'm so happy to see you, you're looking wonderful. Has this meeting something to do with Lockdown? I don't understand what's happening with the crap we're going through. We were told to get vaccinated. Then everything would get back to normal. That didn't work. We had to be vaccinated again. That didn't work; now we have to get booster jabs because the vaccine doesn't work. I am not vaccinated, are you?"

"No, mum, I'm not; I have done a bit of research; after every jab you get, it lowers your natural body immunity. My natural body immunity has looked after me up until now. I don't like a man who created a dodgy computer program which made him billions is now one of the biggest investors in Pharmaceutical companies; he is doing this for his ends, not for the good of society."

"Jack, I agree with everything that you said. I see it in the Pharmacy every day I work. The things that I see are unbelievable; after her first jab, a thirty-year-old woman didn't have a period for six months. I could tell you so much; our government lets us all down. Would you like a glass of wine?"

As mum poured the wine, I put my wine into the fridge. Mum's massive tits jiggled beautifully as she moved. I felt that there was something sexier about mum, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Finally, mum said, "Jack, you didn't answer me; what is the reason for our big meeting tonight? It is over six months since I last saw you."

"Mum, it is about the Lockdown; I've to work from home. There's a high-speed Internet connection here. Is it possible that I could come back home and work from here?"

"Of course, you can, Jack. I would be so happy if you did that. But, to be honest, I get a bit lonely here on my own. When will you come?"

I was so relieved. Mum had a big smile on her face when she spoke. I replied, "It can be any day now. Then they want to close the offices for Christmas so we can all work from home in January. I am so happy, mum; I thought that you may have been dating someone, and I wouldn't have wanted to interfere in your private life."

Mum laughed then hugged me again. She said, "I haven't dated anyone since your father left. I was there for you when you went through college. Liz, one of the front counter staff at the Pharmacy, is a little older than me. She asked me to join her at a Singles Night that they hold in a pub lounge. I had one glass of wine then left. It was not my scene. What about you? Are you dating anyone? You are free to bring them back here if you are."

I would not tell her about Kay; I replied, "No, mum, I've been concentrating on my work; there will be time for that later."

Mum topped up their glasses then checked the potatoes she had put in the oven to roast in the juice of the lamb. Mum was now working on the vegetables that she would steam. Mum told me that they would be able to eat in twenty minutes.

I marvelled at mum's massive tits; I thought of the fantastic titty fucks that Kay gave me. I would straddle Kay, my monster cock between her big tits. Kay would squeeze her tits against my cock to make it tighter for me as I titty fucked her. I played with Kay's big clit as I rode her tits. Kay could sense when I would cum; she would open her mouth wide so I could squirt inside her mouth. She didn't care where I sprayed. She loved it on her face, hair and the last squirts on her tits.

I knew that he wouldn't be doing that with mum. That would be incest. Mum was gracious and courteous. She was so elegant and cultured in her ways. I was surprised that I was even thinking about mum this way. Then I realised that I could feel my cock stiffen when I looked at mum's massive tits.

As mum was steaming the vegetables, she cut broccoli to taste them. She put her mouth, chewed on it. Then she said that it was beautiful. Then she opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and said how hot the broccoli had been. I was so impressed with the size of mum's tongue. It was bigger than Kay's. I thought of all the magical things Kay could do with her tongue.

Then I wondered if mum tongue kissed, would she be a French kisser? I had the feeling that if she was, then her big tongue could go deep inside his mouth.

The meal was excellent. Mum loved the Chablis that I had brought. We drank half of a bottle as mum had to be at the Pharmacy at eight tomorrow morning. Mum told me that she would have their breakfast on the table at seven. Mum hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before we went to bed.

The next morning I showered first; Mum had woken me. She was only wearing a silk dressing gown. I was sure she was naked underneath. Fifteen minutes later, mum hugged me before I left. Again, I felt the weight of mum's massive tits on my chest, but this time I felt her pussy pressing against my leg; she had never done that before in his life to me.

Mum's final words as I left were, "Jack, let me know when you'll be coming? Message or phone me anytime. Drive carefully."

I drove home, so happy that mum had agreed to my staying with her. I then thought of Kay. How was I going to explain the Lockdown to her? This could be difficult as I didn't want to hurt Kay. However, I was so grateful for all she had taught me and the great sex we had had.

I worked hard that day in the office. I had spoken to my boss; he had told me that I could start working online anytime that I wanted. So I left the office and drove to Kay's just after five; Kay was in the kitchen. She was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of wine; she had a severe look on her face. Kay got up and poured me a glass, then said, "Jack, sit down; I've something important to tell you."

I wondered what this could be; I sat opposite her, then Kay said, "Jack, my granddaughter started school in August, my daughter has been offered a job in her old firm, she's an Accountant. I have helped my daughter financially. She's a single parent mum. She's asked me if I could come and live with her to look after her daughter so she can get back to work. I'm prepared to allow you to stay here though I won't be here. I will sell this property long-term, so you can't stay here indefinitely. I am so sorry to spring this on you."

I couldn't believe my ears, I knew that I would miss Kay sexually, but I also knew that the relationship was bound to end.

I took Kay in my arms; we kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes, then I said, "Kay, you must help your daughter. The company will now be working online because of the Lockdown. I appreciate you offering me to stay here, but I will return home to my mother as she has an excellent internet connection. When will you go to your daughter's?"

"She wants me there as soon as possible as she has started working again. She takes her daughter to school in the morning then goes to work. Then picks her up in the afternoon. It's awkward for my daughter."

"Tomorrow, I can leave Kay. Does that help you?"

"Jack, you're a darling; I will phone my daughter now and tell her that I'll pick my granddaughter up from school tomorrow afternoon. After I have phoned, I want us in bed as I want as much of your beautiful cock that you can give me until tomorrow."

Kay was so happy; she phoned her daughter then we went to bed. The lovemaking was incredible. As Kay was making dinner, I called mum, telling her that I would be there tomorrow morning. Mum was happy. After dinner, Kay and I went back to bed. The following day we made love again. Kay made breakfast as I showered. I had messaged my boss to tell him that I would be working from home tomorrow morning.

When I left Kay's, it was emotional for both of them. Kay knew that she had to help her daughter, but she was sad to be saying goodbye to me. However, I told her that they could keep in touch through WhatsApp if she needed him to get in touch with me.

I left Kay's just after seven; I arrived at mums at eight-fifteen. Mum was still in her silk dressing gown. I emptied my car of my two suitcases. I then logged into the office on my laptop. Mum looked gorgeous; she had showered, and her hair and makeup were perfect. I wondered why she was wearing her silk dressing gown. She was also naked underneath.

Mum asked me if he wanted breakfast? I told her that I had already had breakfast but would love a coffee. I still had the desk I had used in my bedroom. This was going to be my new office. I decided to get a more comfortable desk chair as the old one wasn't comfortable. After my coffee, I went to Staples and bought their most comfortable desk chair.

Mum and I soon got into a routine; I knew we both knew the other's movements when mum was working. We spent a lot of time together. I invited mum out for Christmas Dinner on Christmas day at the best restaurant in the area. It was difficult to buy something for mum as she had everything. Before Christmas, mum had told me that a new boutique had just opened and was very good. I checked the website; some of the lingerie was amazing. I bought her a four hundred pound voucher for the boutique. Mum was over the moon with the voucher.

Around the house, I noticed that a pattern was forming. We were flirting a lot. Mum was now going braless. We were both being very suggestive in how we spoke. Mum was now wearing very sexy underwear around the house, wearing her silk dressing gown, but she flashed a lot. I had seen her naked. I had seen her massive beautiful tits. She had also flashed her beautiful hairless vulva one evening as we had watched television.

I was sure mum was doing this deliberately. She was doing it so subtlety. I loved being around mum. She had an excellent temperament. She was always happy, smiling, always trying to be helpful and thoughtful. I was sure mum was sending out signals, but I was hesitant about responding. I was cheerful that if they had sex, that would take their relationship to the next level, but that would be incest, and he was scared to make the next move.

The days and weeks flew by. I soon realised the benefits of working at home. I was working harder and being more constructively. I had released one of my games. It was a massive success. I would earn millions from it. This was an enormous boost to my confidence as I knew that my second game was better.

Easter came along; I invited mum out for Easter lunch at the same restaurant as Christmas. Mum was dressed beautifully; she wore an outfit from the boutique I had given the voucher at Christmas. My cock was getting hard every time that I looked at mum. I had messages from Kay, she missed me, but she was happy that she was with her family. I was masturbating every day now; it was the only sex I got. When I wanked, I didn't think of the naughty things I had done with Kay. Instead, I thought of the naughty things I wanted to do with mum.

Over the Easter lunch, mum had told me that her car had been in for service. It was a Golf Cabriolet. Mum had owned it for fifteen years. The Service Manager at the garage had suggested mum should look for a new car as her's was getting old. So they passed the Mercedes garage; mum saw a gorgeous Mercedes Convertible. She said, "That looks like a beautiful car, but it's too expensive for me."

I pulled into the garage; they looked at the car; mum loved everything about it. They then went home. Around the house, I was now only wearing boxer shorts. This is because the weather was getting warmer. Mum also was wearing less. However, she was still subtlety flashing which made Jack's cock stiffen. Jack had a visible hard-on several times, but mum hadn't noticed it.

The following day, I went to the Mercedes garage and bought the Convertible for mum. It was a demo car with a thousand miles on the clock. I paid cash and got it for an excellent price. Mum's birthday was in three weeks. The car would be a big surprise for her. The garage would keep it for her and wrap a ribbon around it.

This year, Mum's birthday fell on a Saturday; mum had a Saturday morning ritual, she got up early and went to the market then the supermarket to do her weekly shopping. She would leave the house at nine and be back home at ten. I phoned the garage when she left for the market. The car arrived on a trailer ten minutes later. They reversed it into the garage with the hood down and ribbons around it. When they left, it looked magnificent.

I sat outside on the porch just before ten, waiting for mum to come home. I hadn't seen her this morning. I hadn't wished her a Happy Birthday. Finally, mum arrived back; she was smiling. I made a point of not wishing her a Happy Birthday but concentrated on taking all her shopping bags out of the car. When we had everything put away, mum said, "I got two beautiful duck breasts at the market. We will have them for dinner tonight."

I nodded in agreement, but I had booked a table at their favourite restaurant. I then took the initiative; I asked mum to come to the garage door inside the house. I had left the lights on. I opened the door, and as mum walked through the door, I said, "Happy Birthday, mum."

Mum gasped when she saw the car then said, "Jack, have you bought this car for me?"

"Yes, mum, I wish you a Happy Birthday and many happy miles in your new car."

"Jack, it's so expensive, how can you afford it. I can't believe that you have done this for me."

"Mum, I have just written a wonderful computer game, it's been so successful that I could pay cash for the car. So it's my way of saying how much I appreciate what you do for me."

As I said this, mum spontaneously took me in her arms. Their lips met, I felt mum's tongue going deep inside my mouth, it felt so good; mum was an excellent French kisser. The way she was caressing Jack, the way she was twirling her tongue in my mouth. It all felt so good. Mum was also pushing her pussy against my leg. We kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes, the last couple of minutes; Jack had been fondling mum's massive tits, mum loved that, she was purring with pleasure.

The kiss broke away, but we were still holding each other; I asked, "Will you take me for a ride in your new car?"

"I would love to, but let me take a couple of pictures of the ribbons."

Mum got her iPhone and took several pictures. Mum was glowing. Then mum said, "I don't know what all the switches do. How do I adjust the seat?"

I had spent time with the salesman. He then fitted everything the way it suited mum. She was perfectly comfortable with her seat, mirrors then I pressed the one button on her door panel. Then told mum that pressing one would restore them to mum's position anytime she was in the car, and the settings changed. Mum was impressed with this. I then showed her the lights and things. It was automatic. She had no problems with that.

Mum started the engine; I used the zapper and opened the garage door. Mum drove out, she turned on to the road, she touched the accelerator a little heavily, the car leapt forward. Mum was impressed with the power. She drove around town then went onto the Motorway. I showed her how to work the speed control. Mum was impressed with everything about the car. The way it drove, the way that it felt, she was happy.

"Jack, I love the car; there's no comparison between this and my old Golf. I don't know how to thank you, but I will find a way. Have you eaten yet? Let's go home, and I'll make you your breakfast. Jack, I would like to spend time with you today. Let's stay in the house all day; I want to spoil you today."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers
12