My Busty Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum drove home. She parked the car in the garage. I showed her how to work the hood. Jack then saw a bottle of Champagne that the salesman had left in the car. Mum put the hood up then they went into the house. I put the garage Champagne into the fridge. He also had two bottles of Pol Roger chilling. Mum took an apron out of a kitchen cupboard, then said, "Jack, I'm going to change; I'll only be wearing this apron; I don't want you making any comments about my saggy butt, I'm forty-nine today. It's still in pretty good shape for my age. Would you wear your boxer shorts, or would that embarrass you?"

I hugged mum then said, "Mum, you have a beautiful body; I'll never criticise it. No problem with the boxers, mum, but I must warn you, when I look at your gorgeous body, my cock stiffens."

Before mum kissed me again, she said, "I've noticed, you have no idea how much it means to me to know that I can make your cock hard. You have no idea how wet you make my pussy when I look at you."

We kissed for a couple of minutes. Then I went to my bedroom to strip to my boxers. I wondered if I should stroke my cock and make it hard but decided against it as I knew if mum were naked apart from an apron, I would soon be hard. After my shower this morning, I had changed into a pair of tight-fitting boxers. I looked at the bulge. My cock was flaccid but still looked impressive.

I went back into the kitchen; mum was at the range, she was cooking a Full English Breakfast for both of us. Her butt looked fantastic, as did her long legs; mum was right; her body was terrific for her age. As she moved, her massive tits jiggled gently, the apron covered her nipples, but the sides were apparent. I went to the fridge and got a bottle of Pol Roger. I poured two glasses, handed one to mum, then raised his glass and said, "Happy Birthday, mum, I hope that you have a fantastic day."

We both drank a little champagne, then mum said, "What a start it has been, the car is the best birthday gift that I've ever had in my life. We now are having breakfast, drinking Champagne, and we will be together all day. I got you the Irish sausages that you love. The eggs are Free Range and were laid yesterday. We will have an exciting day; I'm sure of that. Kiss mummy. She doesn't want to be neglected on her birthday."

Mum was still at the range; I stood behind her; I ran my tongue around her right ear lobe. I then kissed and sucked on her ear lobe. Mum loved it. She was purring with pleasure. I was so gentle with his lips and tongue. I had learned from Kay that this increased the sensations I was giving my partner. Now, mum could be his partner; this felt so good, taboo, exciting, and arousing that his monster cock was now rock hard.

I stopped sucking mum's ear lobe and said, "You smell so good, mum."

I then started teasing mum's ear with my tongue. I was slowly sliding the tip of my tongue in and out of mum's inner ear. Mum was gasping with pleasure as she turned the mushrooms; mum said, "I like it too. I'll wear it all the time for you. That feels so good; Jack touch me, feel me, grope me, I love to be felt."

"Mum, I love the feel of your big tits. They feel so good. I love having a busty mum."

I then put both his hands inside the top of mum's apron. I was cupping both her massive tits. They were a handful. He teased her hard nipples with his fingertips as he ear fucked mum's ear with his tongue.

"That feels so good. I love what your tongue is doing to me. Let's take our time, Jack. We have all day and all night. I love to be felt everywhere."

I then kept my left hand on mum's left tit. I moved my right hand to just below the waistband of mum's apron. Mum spread her stance, giving me more accessible access to her honey pot. Her vulva was smooth and swollen. I parted her cunt flaps open. My fingertips quickly felt mum's huge clit. It felt hard and huge. Mum whimpered, "That's so nice, baby, play with mummy's clit, that's good, harder baby. Don't rush it. We'll be eating soon. I wish that I hadn't started breakfast."

I continued stimulating mum's clit as mum cooked breakfast. Mum's pussy twitched. Mum was having an orgasm. I was still tongue fucking mum's ear. Mum loved this. Kay had told Jack that any woman that enjoyed their ear tongue fucked also enjoyed their cunt tongue fucked. This now aroused me. I wanted to tongue fuck mum's cunt.

I slid two fingers inside mum's dripping cunt when mum had composed herself. My thumb was still subtlety stimulating her clit. Mum gasped as his fingers were finger fucking her; mum said, "Baby, you have made mummy's pussy so juicy. Do you like mummy's juicy pussy?"

I didn't reply as I brought two fingers out of mum's juicy pussy. I got my hand to mum's mouth, offering her his cum soaked middle finger. Mum quickly licked and sucked my finger clean; it looked like mum wanted more. I said, "Don't be greedy, mum. I want some of your cunt juice too."

I licked my index finger clean; mum's juice was sweet and delicious. I was looking forward to giving her oral, then mum said, "That was amazing, Jack. Breakfast is ready. Let's eat it and spend the rest of the day in bed."

I topped up the glasses with Champagne then sat at the kitchen table. My cock was rock hard; I couldn't believe that mum hadn't noticed the massive bulge in my boxers. Mum had been concentrating on putting the meals on the plates. When mum had placed the dishes on the table, mum asked, "Would you like me to take off my apron?"

"I'd love it, mum. I want to see your beautiful body."

As mum took off her apron, mum said, "I needed the apron when I'm frying; I don't want hot oil splashing my tits or skin."

"I would have licked it off for you, mum."

Mum laughed as she sat down and said, "That would be nice; you have a big strong tongue."

When I saw mum's gorgeous naked body, I knew that my cock would stay hard. The meal was delicious. They flirted with their eyes throughout the meal. Finally, mum said, "Jack, we will go to bed after the meal, don't worry about anything. I went on the pill before Easter. I was hoping that something would happen then. Did you not notice how much flashing I was doing for you? I am safe, Jack. You can cum inside me."

I smiled then said, "If only I had known, I wanted you, but I didn't want to send out the wrong signals. Were you not worried about the incest aspect of things?"

"Jack, we're both adults. It will be consensual incest between two adults. If anything, it turns me on thinking about it."

They finished breakfast; mum got up, leaving the dishes on the kitchen table. Mum said, "Come with me. I'm so excited."

I followed mum to her bedroom. My cock was still hard but watching mum's sexy butt move so sexually made my cock stiffen more. Mum's beautiful F Cups were jiggling gorgeously. Mum sat on the side of her bed. It was then that she noticed the massive bulge in Jack's boxers.

"Jack, stand in front of me. That looks very interesting. Can mummy take your boxers off?"

Mum then stroked the massive bulge in my boxers with one hand. Her other hand cupped my heavy balls. Then she put her thumbs inside the waistband of his boxers. She pulled them down. They fell to my ankles; I stepped out of them and opened my legs a little to give mum better access.

Mum sat on the side of the bed with a look of astonishment on her face as she tried to wrap her fingers around my stiff shaft. There was a gap of over two inches between the tip of her thumb and the tip of her middle finger. Her other hand was massaging my big heavy balls.

"What a surprise you have given me Jack, I had the surprise of my life this morning with that beautiful car. The car will every time give me a comfortable ride. I can't imagine the sensations this magnificent cock will give me. When I saw it, my first thought was, is all that for me? Jack, you're going to be so popular with the ladies. Why have you not got a girlfriend? Your cock is so beautifully proportioned. It feels so good. I can feel the blood throbbing through your big blue vein. Let mummy get rid of the precum that's on your pee slit."

Mum's tongue then expertly removed my precum as she smacked her lips afterwards, saying that it tasted delicious. Mum then was using her tongue to stimulate my banjo string; then her lips were wrapped around the bulbous head of my cock, her tongue working on anything that it touched. Finally, mum's hands were massaging Jack's heavy balls. It felt so good. Mum now had two-thirds of my monster cock in her mouth. I wondered if she could take anymore, then mum came off his cock and said, "Jack, you've got a big one, I'll need to angle my throat to take it all, but I'll manage it. Your balls are so heavy, they feel good, they're full of testosterone, lots of creamy sperm you can spurt into mummy. Is all your spunk for mummy now?"

"Of course, mum, you suck cock so well. It makes me feel so good. Mum, let's 69. I want to give you pleasure too."

"Give me a couple of minutes Jack, I want to see if I can deep throat you, I only need to get my throat angled correctly, and I'll be happy then we can 69."

It didn't take mum long when I felt the head of my cock hit the soft walls of her throat, and mum's lips were wrapped around the base of my stiff shaft. I couldn't believe my mum was now deep-throating me. It was a beautiful moment to watch mum's head bobbing up and down on my stiff cock. Then, as mum came off my cock, mum said, "Jack, I've just had a first. I've never cum sucking cock before. I've just done it with you. Let's 69 now. I want you to suck mummy's big clit."

Mum then lay on top of her bed, spreading her legs, letting Jack have an inviting look at her gorgeous sex slit. Jack played with her big tits as he got his head in a position close to mum's beautiful vulva. Finally, Jack said, "Mum, I love your body, just looking at it makes my cock stiff. Let me tongue and suck your big clit now."

As I spread mum's thick cunt flaps open, mum's tongue was working on my banjo string. The sensations this was giving me were terrific. I teased mum's clit with my tongue, then took her big hard clit into my mouth, nibbling it gently with my teeth before I started to suck it. Mum gasped with pleasure as I did this. Mum was dripping wet; I was starting to finger fuck her with three fingers, which she took quickly as she was so wet.

"Jack, that feels so good, try and fist me, I'm so wet I'll be able to take it, then I'll be ready for your monster cock. Jack, I want to ride you cowgirl for the first time. That'll let me get used to him. Fist mummy's hungry cunt first. I think that we'll have a lot of fun in bed."

It didn't take me long to start fisting mum; she was beginning to ride my fist as I was fisting her. I loved how mum was gripping my fist. Mum had powerful cunt muscles. I loved sucking mum's clit; she was so responsive to everything I did to it as I sucked it. I was tightly holding my lips around mum's clit. I was sucking it like a little cock. Mum loved this. She was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth.

After several minutes of intensive sucking, I sensed mum was close. Then, I brought out his fist and slipped my well-lubricated middle finger inside mum's tight ass hole. Mum loved it. I was sucking her clit and finger fucking mum's ass with my long middle finger. Finally, mum cried out, "Don't stop, Jack, give me another finger. You're going to make me cum. Can mummy cum in your mouth?"

I didn't reply, but I knew precisely what mum needed. So I gave mum another two fingers. After that, I was finger fucking her ass with three fingers. Then mum screamed out, "I'm fucking cuming."

I felt the warmth of mum's orgasm flood his mouth. It was sweet and delicious. It amazed me how much there was. Mum had cum in the kitchen cooking breakfast about an hour ago. I had to swallow some of her cum as there was so much. I sucked and licked every last drop out of mum's dripping cunt. Then I came off her, taking mum in his arms. We cum kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes. Mum's tongue was busy transferring her cum from my mouth into her own.

All mum's cum was gone. We both had swallowed a lot. We lay on top of the bed, kissing and touching with a bit of pillow talk. Mum said, "Your cock is amazing Jack, I can't wait to feel him inside me. You didn't tell me if you're seeing anyone? I want us both to be honest with each other."

I thought for a minute, then said, "Mum, since I started working, I met an older woman, we had a relationship. It was purely sexual. I needed her. She needed me. Then with Lockdown, it all finished. She has a daughter, who is a single parent mum. The daughter is starting school, and the mother has a job and needs her mum to look after her daughter while working. I don't even know where they are. If I have you, then I won't need anyone else."

"You're so nice Jack, as I told you, I haven't been with anyone since your father left. How can I tell you about my life? Let's put it this way, at school and University. I was quite active. Let's say that I wasn't an intact virgin on my wedding night. I met your father. I liked him. I fell in love. I got pregnant very quickly. I was cautious during my pregnancy. I stopped work. I watched my diet, I exercised. I looked after myself and my baby."

"Then you were born, I felt now that my life was complete. I also realised that I didn't love the man I had married. He was having affairs everywhere. He was a very handsome man, but he was a very selfish lover. I have had another first with you, you are the first man that's given me oral, and I've cum in their mouth. You're also the first man that's finger fucked my ass. I enjoyed that, Jack. Your father enjoyed me giving him oral, but he never once gave me oral. Jack, I feel so comfortable with you. I never felt this way with your father or any other man in my life. You're still so hard. Let me feel your monster inside me."

Things were going through my mind. Mum had enjoyed having her ass finger fucked. Kay had told me that after I had ass fucked any woman. I would own them as the vaginal orgasms I would give them was so intense with the bulbous head of his cock stimulating their G-spot that they would become addicted to it. I kissed mum so tenderly, then said, "Mum, you can go on top of me cowgirl later, but first let me make your pussy very wet, and how I do it will give you a lot of pleasure."

I then got mum on all fours on top of the bed. Her butt was at the foot of the bed. I stood behind her, moving the bulbous head of his monster cock just inside mum's thick cunt flaps. Mum loved it. I then said, "Mum, I'm going to slide half of my cock up your pussy. I want to lube the head of my cock as I want to do something very special with you. Just relax and enjoy, if you have any discomfort, then tell, and I'll stop."

I slid half my cock up mum's dripping cunt. It felt so good. The warmth and softness of her cunt walls was incredible. Mum pushed against me and moved her hips, trying to get my monster deeper inside her. She was taking three-quarters of his cock when I pulled out and placed the bulbous head of his cock in the middle of mum's tight ass hole.

Mum gasped with pleasure as I slowly and gently eased my monster cock up her tight asshole. I was moving gently in and out of her; she was taking more of his cock in every push. Then mum said, "I love it, Jack, go deeper, it feels so good, you're giving me another first. Come on, fill mummy's ass with your monster cock, then ass fuck her. Jack, you've popped your mum's ass hole cherry."

I continued to give her a little more on every push then I felt the base of my cock was at the cheeks of mum's ass. So now I started to ass fuck her. Mum was now pushing back against my cock; we worked in unison. It felt so good for both of us. Then mum cried out, "Don't stop, Jack, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, baby, you're going to make me cum."

I was relentless now. Mum's whole body shook with her first orgasm. I continued to pound her but fingered her clit as I ass fucked her. Six minutes later, mum had her third vaginal orgasm; it was a mind-blowing orgasm, it took her two minutes to compose herself afterwards. I pulled out, and we lay on top of the bed, locked in each other's arms. We kissed so affectionately, then mum said, "Jack, you're taking me to another world, I've never climaxed so powerfully in my life before, and I climaxed three times within ten minutes. This is a birthday that I won't forget."

We kissed lovingly, then when mum had recovered, with a glint in her eye, she started to stroke my monster cock. I lay on the bed; she squatted over me, teasing her clit with the head of my cock. Mum put the head of my cock in the middle of her gorgeous sex slit then pushed down, taking my entire length on the first push. She gasped then said, "The head of your magnificent cock is hitting my cervix, I've never had that before, and it feels so good. Let me get a rhythm going here Jack, this feels amazing."

For the next twenty minutes, mum gave me an excellent ride. She knew when to tighten her cunt muscles. We were both so happy that we were doing this. We both climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum's birthday was the start of a beautiful relationship for both of us. Over the next three months, we became so close. We were inseparable.

Note.

As I wrote the final few paragraphs, I thought that maybe I could continue this story with the reintroduction of Kay and her daughter Sal. I have a couple of other stories on the go at the moment. I will lodge this for publication selection now. You can email me if you want to give me any suggestions or comments.

Kind regards,

Jack.

12