My Car Slides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kinda realise that it's not easy for you," she said. "And it's very, very short notice but can you keep an eye on the house, please?"

"Sure, no problem," I said. "You've done the same for me on countless occasions."

"Gran fell in the street on Friday," said Charlotte. "She's stone deaf and stuck in hospital with a fractured tibia."

"I have your key," I said. "You haven't changed the alarm code, have you?"

"No, the code is the same," said Charlotte.

Charlotte rang off but texted me a few hours later to say that they'd arrived safely and that Gran was about to be discharged from hospital.

Later that day, not long after sunset, I grabbed our newest addition to the family, an Alsatian called Mitch, and, still on crutches, I hobbled over to Charlotte's house. Once inside, I checked all of the doors and windows, and then did a quick tour of the upstairs rooms to make sure that none of the windows had been left open. It has to be said - trying to hobble around her house was neither comfortable nor dignified but I managed. A job for Alex next time, I think.

Everything looked good with the exception of the alarm box, which was showing a red light on the Upstairs Fire Detection circuit.

I rang Charlotte and left a message. She called back straight away and we went through the settings together over FaceTime. It looked like a faulty detector because I could see nothing wrong with the house or the wiring. Eventually, I found the problem - a sensor with a flat battery, which was an easy fix. I reset the board and all the red lights turned green.

"Okay," said Charlotte. "It's time."
"What's time?"

"Go to the back room, the door with the My Little Pony badge on it..."

"And?"

A slight giggle. "Just go have a look out of the window," said Charlotte. "When you open the door, make sure the light behind you is switched off and don't put the light on when you enter..."

"Okay," I said, more than a little intrigued but still quietly cautious. I found the room with the My Little Pony legend on the door and waited.

"This is not one of your gags, is it?" I asked. "Nothing is going to jump out at me or fall on me or whatever?"

"No, trust me," said Charlotte. "You'll see why..."

"Sure? No giant fluffy spiders or crappy dress-making manikins draped in a white sheet?"

"Trust me..." said Charlotte.

I opened the door and entered the room.

Charlotte giggled again. "Go to the window and look down..."

I did as instructed. "Right... I can see... I can see into your neighbour's living room. It's a bit bright, isn't it?"

"Bright doesn't cover it..." said Charlotte.

The room was a deep iridescent blue, sparsely furnished and without any pictures on the wall or any kind of decoration at all for that matter. The floor was light grey panelling not unlike the covering we have down in our den. The combination was so bright it hurt my eyes.

I could see two people, a man and a woman, sitting, each facing the other, she on a fairly wide two-seater couch, he in a rather austere wheel-backed chair. There was a TV set in one corner of the room and a small occasional table at her side but, otherwise, the room was empty.

I couldn't see much of the man but the woman? She was attractive with a thin face and a nice smile. She was tall, around six foot in height and very leggy. I sort of recognised her a little. As for her age, I would guess somewhere in her mid thirties. Her hair was very striking - cut short into a Louise Brooks-style Bob. She was wearing some kind of paisley kaftan, the sort attire that was popular in the early 70's, and she sitting with her legs drawn up under her, a glass of red wine in her right hand and a cigarette hanging from the fingers of her left.

Her whole demeanour looked unnatural, contrived, like she was putting on an act.

"Okay, I see them," I said. "She looks bored."

"Don't worry," said Charlotte. "Just wait a minute or two... I guarantee you won't be disappointed."

I looked at my watch. 21:58.

The woman stood up, picked up a small tripod carrying a phone and set it down in the middle of the floor about six feet in front of her chair.

"Oh yeah..." I whispered, smiling. "What am I looking at?"

"It's the same every night," said Charlotte. "They switch off the TV at 10 o'clock sharp and then..."

"Then what?"

At ten o'clock precisely, the woman set down her glass, turned to her right and opened up what looked like a MacBook.

"Is this a Cam show?" I asked.

"I guess so..." said Charlotte scarcely able to contain herself.

I didn't say anything because I was, truth be told, more than a little familiar with the procedure. I used to go through the same start-up routine when I was a Camera Bunny with my own channel on Cam4 and Chaturbate way back in the day.

"Wowza, " I said. "I think... "

"It's exactly what you think it is..." said Charlotte. "I've been meaning to tell you but... Somehow never got around to well, you know..."

"Okay, something's happening..."

"There's a pair of binoculars on the floor next to the radiator," said Charlotte.

"A what?"

"A pair of binoculars," said Charlotte. "For watching..."

"Yes, I know what binoculars are for," I said. "Just a bit... surprised..."

"Surprised at what?" said Charlotte.

"I didn't think you were into voyeurism..."

Charlotte laughed. "Neither did I until I discovered I was."

I scrabbled around on the floor and soon found the binoculars. They were heavy and had that 'new' smell about them.

"Found 'em, and they're good," I said. "I'm putting the phone down and putting you on speaker."

"Remember to cover the screen," said Charlotte. "Or they'll know you're watching..."

"Do they know you watch?

"Probably not," said Charlotte. "But let's not test that theory, shall we?"

"She's on her feet and... " I whispered.

The woman dropped the kaftan and then settled back into her armchair, her legs spread wide.

"Yowza," I said. "We're naked..."

"Isn't she lovely?" asked Charlotte.

"She most certainly is..."

Our quarry was actually rather gorgeous and was sporting a modest pair of champagne glass breasts with lovely up-turned nipples. Cheeky breasts. Breasts that have their own point of view. Haughty breasts. I digress. Anyway, she had a thin waist, big hips without any sign of stretch marks and a tidy, well-trimmed bush that was neither excessive nor obtrusive.

"She looks ready for the long run..." I said. "How long does this last? Usually?"

"Doesn't usually take all that long for her to get fully down to it," said Charlotte. "What's the guy doing?"

"I can't see," I whispered. "As far as I can tell, he's not doing anything..."

"Hang on," I said, interrupting myself. "She's just thrown a leg over the arm of the chair."

"Not literally, I hope," said Charlotte.

"Figure of speech," I replied, laughing. "She still has the requisite number of limbs".

"What's she doing?" asked Charlotte.

"She's stroking her boobs," I said. "Do you want a running commentary?"

"Na," said Charlie. " I know what comes next."

"Cool, because this is getting kinda enjoyable..."

"It gets better," said Charlie.

"Put your phone where I can see you," whispered Charlie. "I wanna see you..."

"See me?"

"Yeah,"

"You wanna watch me do stuff? To myself?"

"I do," said Charlie. "Just rest your phone against the skirting board then angle it up so I can see you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," said Charlotte. "Use that red plastic bag thing on the floor next to the binoculars to dim the screen. You'll be fine."

"Okay, I can see her," I said, softly. "Looks like she's stroking her puss."

"She has nice boobs. Very..."

"They're very suckable," said Charlotte. "Like yours..."

That caught me off guard. "You like sucking on my boobs? You never said."

"I didn't, did I?" said Charlotte. "Well, I do..."

"It's warm in here," I said. "Have you put the heating on?"

"I have," said Charlotte. "The miracle that is HIVE."

"Cool," I whispered, as I slipped off my overcoat. "Did you do that deliberately?"

"Guess..."

I smiled.

"Are trying to encourage me to take a little more off?"

Silence.

Then... "I might be..."

"Are you on your own?" I asked.

"I am," said Charlotte. "I'm in the Premier Inn, about half a mile from the hospital."

"Where are Alan and Nancy?"
"Mum's in bed," said Charlotte. "Dad's in the bar, talking to a couple of friends who stopped by."

"Hang on," I said interrupting Charlotte. "The game is afoot."

"What's happening?"

"She's on her feet, just moving about the place," I said. "The kaftan thing is billowing behind her."

"And she's standing in front of the guy," I said. "He doesn't look all that interested."

"Wait and see..."

"She's sat herself down on the floor in front of him, legs spread, with the camera and tripod pointing right at her pussy."

"Yeah, it's what her audience are after," said Charlotte. "What's she doing now?"

"Rubbing herself," I whispered. "Very slowly... She's... yeah... Eyes shut and gasping... She's just licked her lips. I think she's gonna come fairly soon..."

"What are you doing?" asked Charlotte.

"Me? I'm getting very, very wet in my knickers," I replied.

"Lemme see..."

"See what?"

"See you. I wanna see your pussy..." whispered Charlie.

I hoisted my skirt up around my waist and then undid a couple of buttons on the side. My skirt soon became a necklace and then it was was discarded completely. I looked down at the careworn and rather unattractive pair of knickers. There were probably older than Charlotte, come to think of it.

"Nice," whispered Charlotte. "Very, very nice. Are you turned on?"

"You have to ask?"

"No..."

I smiled. "Are you touching yourself?"

Charlotte paused. "I am..."

I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled both halves apart.

I heard a sharp intake of breath and a gasp. Charlotte set her phone down on a hard surface, probably the bedside table. She returned shortly afterwards wearing a big toothy grin. "There," she said. "I'm naked..."

"You are?"

"Yes,"

"Lemme see..."

Still smiling, Charlotte held her phone up aloft so that I could get a good view of her assets.

"You look gorgeous," I whispered. "I wish you were here."

"So do I," said Charlotte.

Back to the action.

"I think the guy has his dick out," I whispered. I glanced sideways at the image displayed on my phone, the vision of Charlotte, legs spread, stroking her pussy.

"She'll probably blow him next," said Charlotte. "Some nights she does. Some nights she just teases him to the point of coming, and that's it."

"She's on her knees with her ass in the air..."

"Has the dildo made an appearance yet?"

I shook my head. "Should it?"

"Not sure..."

"She's on her feet again," I said. "I love her heels."
"Which ones?"

"Red straps with a six inch heel."

"Lemme see you naked," whispered Charlie. "I miss you. I wanna be there with you."

I rolled my bra off my shoulders and hauled my scruffy old knickers down past my knees and over my ankles.

"Are you getting this?" I asked.

"I am... " said Charlotte, her voice becoming darker and more husky. "Let me see you touch yourself."

I began by caressing my breasts but quickly moved down to my crotch, which was soaking wet.

"I think I've left a puddle on your floor," I whispered.

"A what?"

"A puddle."

"Never mind," said Charlotte. "It'll wash out. What's happening?"

"She's in her chair, rubbing herself..."

"What's he doing?"

"He's on his feet and... He's on his knees. He's unbuckling his pants."

Charlotte moaned.

"He's between her thighs, mouth up against her..."

Charlotte began to sob and sigh. I looked over at my phone but Charlotte's camera was pointing at the wall.

"Move your phone," I said. "I can't see you."

Alas, I think Charlotte was too far gone.

"He's got his dick out," I whispered. "Quite a big one, too."

Trying to hold the binoculars in place, watch Charlotte on my phone and touch myself all at the same time felt exactly like one those guys at the circus juggling dinner plates. I decided to be selfish and just concentrate on myself.

The guy opposite was rubbing his cock up and down his lady friend's pussy. I couldn't see much from this odd angle - I was more or less peering over his shoulder - but I could see enough.

The guy stood up, his pants falling around his ankles, as the lady delivered up a rather appealing hand job, as well as occasionally kissing the tip of his dick with the tip of her lips.

"If she takes that thing in her mouth then I'm solid gone," I whispered.

And she did. Fuck. I nearly fainted.

She drew the guy's cock down into her throat and held it there until she could take no more.

My hand was between my thighs, frantically rubbing away at my pussy. I was dripping wet, my fingers just a thoroughly sticky mess, reflected in the camera's dull glow.

Beside me, my phone's speaker was wailing. Charlotte was crying out, a series of high pitched mini-screams not entirely dissimilar to... I dunno what actually.

An orgasm suddenly shot out of left field and began to swell and build and push its way into our existence at the top of my thighs.

Though I could barely hang on to the binoculars, I could see the guy was on his knees again, his bare arse moving slowly back and forth, back and forth. "Yeah, they're fucking," I whispered on the off-chance that Charlotte was still listening.

She was.

"Point the camera at your pussy," she said. "I wanna see you come."

Seconds later, and with one leg (my good leg) held high in the air, my legs open wide and pointing right at the lens, I came in a series of wild, incandescent colours, gasping and moaning and all points in between.

Naked, I fell over backwards as wave upon wave struck home. I propped myself up against the wall beneath the window and pushed down hard on my pubis in an effort to prolong the ecstasy. This was a powerful orgasm and I was left fighting for my breath and dizzy to the point of falling over.

When I came to my senses and the pounding in my belly had subsided, I pulled myself into an upright position, put the binoculars to my eyes and stared out into... complete darkness.

The show was over.

"Are you there?" said Charlotte.

"I am," I replied. "That was quite a show."

"Which one?" said Charlotte.

"The one over the road..."

"I disagree," said Charlotte. "I had you, and the very best seat in the house."

I was too modest to comment but also more than a little struck for words, frankly.

A few seconds later I asked "Did you take any screen snaps?"

"A few," said Charlotte. "Didn't want to spoil the mood. I got a few though."

"Send them on," I said. "But not now. Wait until morning. Let me tell Alex. I can tell Alex, right?"

"Of course," said Charlotte. "Probably best not mention that I watched you touching yourself up."

"Why? He'll like it..."

"He might," said Charlotte. "But I'd like to keep some things just between you and me. Would that be okay?"

"I dunno," I replied. "Alex and me? We don't keep secrets. Those are the rules."

"Just this once?" asked Charlie. "Just for now?"

"Okay, just this once..."

"I need to switch the light off," said Charlotte. "I can hear Mum and Dad talking next door and it's getting a bit vocal."

"I wonder why..."

"I'll tell you when I get home," said Charlotte. "There's something I need to tell you. But it'll wait."

We said our goodnights as I dressed and then secured the house. The walk back to my own house was a long and difficult, especially in the dark, more so with a new dog eager to please.

Alex was still in his workshop when I arrived although all of his attention was on the baby monitor sitting next to his computer.

"Listen to him," said Alex pointing at the band of yellow lights flickering in time to the sound spilling forth.

"He's snoring," I whispered. "Bless him..."

"What a pair of lungs he's got," said Alex.

"I'll go see him," I said. "But afterwards, I have a tale to tell you, and I think you're going to like it."

"Oh," said Alex. "I wonder if it's as interesting as the link that Charlotte sent me?"

Oh...

#4

Skip forward around a fortnight.

Charlotte was away at the far end of the country for ten days, whilst she dealt with the sudden hospitalisation of her Grandmother. We kept in touch, as detailed elsewhere, and all seemed to be returning to normal. That was until I fell on the stairs and ended up spending another night in Accident and Emergency. What had happened? I don't know. I simply fainted, toppled over and landed in an undignified heap on the hallway carpet. I'm just glad I wasn't carrying Theo at the time. That's another story for another day.

Charlotte arrived home, tired and weary, at around six on the Saturday evening. She'd been on the road for around twelve hours, pausing only for the occasional toilet break and coffee, and she really was completely exhausted. I'd been able to follow her progress up the country via Google Maps so Alex knew when to start cooking our evening meal. Alas, that plan didn't quite work out. An accident near Leeds held her up for an hour but we were eventually able to sit down and enjoy dinner at around eight o'clock without it being completely spoiled.

After dinner, I ran Charlotte a bath and left her to soak whilst Alex got on with the unenviable task of putting Theo to bed. I also made a stab at the dishes (sitting on a bar room stool) which was just about all I could manage.

Charlotte came downstairs shortly after nine wearing a pair of jogging bottoms and a Motorhead t-shirt, which I thought looked kinda familiar. Yeah, they were because she'd lifted both from my wardrobe. I didn't mind but I'd have been happier if she'd asked.

Anyway, I'd already changed into a knee-length off-white passion-killer nightie with matching off-white ankle socks to complete the Little Orphan Annie ensemble. Alas, it wasn't long before we were all slumped in front of the TV, half asleep. Truth be told, none of us really felt like talking much. It had been one of those weeks.

I flipped on the TV and found something to watch. My viewing choices didn't make much difference because both Charlotte and Alex were flat out asleep and gently snoring by the time the title music had faded into memory. I'd chanced across a Norwegian film, Gold Run, (about how the Norwegian people in World War Two had actually stolen their own gold to keep it out of the hands of the Nazis) and it was pretty good. At least I was fully engrossed. Not sure about Alex. He wasn't quite asleep but then he wasn't quite awake either. I do remember that, at some point not far into the movie, I simply keeled over to one side, put my head in Alex's lap and sort of dozed off myself. This is entirely normal, I should add.

Half way through the film, I became aware that something was rubbing against my cheek. Yeah, you're ahead of me. I paid it no heed. It's just one of those things that happens when you put your head in a guy's lap. Wide awake or fast asleep, sooner or later, he starts to get ideas. Ideas of a more carnal variety. I'm well used to it. You want to know the truth? He gets stiff watching the football scores, the weather forecast and cookery programmes.

What happened next, right? Well, me being me, I poked the offending lump with the tip of my finger, simply to confirm whether or not said lump was what I thought it was, and it was. Yep, Alex had a bit of a 'Stiffy' going on. I'm not one to complain. Actually, I was rather flattered. I poked it again, just to be sure and said lump responded in kind.

What happened next? What do you think?

Not too many minutes elapsed before I found myself stroking a rather full and pleasantly aroused cock. I wasn't going to do anything with said cock because I wasn't sure how Sleeping Beauty on the other side of the room would react to a rampant knob waving in the breeze. I couldn't be sure if she'd smile and ignore it or scream and shout, and then storm out. She seemed pretty glum even after she'd been fed and bathed. Then again, I've found that ailing Grandparents often leave you in that state of mind.