My Car Slides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex came inside her a few minutes later. Well, not completely that is. He did hold back enough to spray my tits with some of his baby batter but most of it either went up Charlotte or pooled on the duvet.

After that, we pretty much all rolled over and went to sleep. Well, I did. I did get up at around 3 am to check in on Theo and to drain my bladder, and I did force myself into a pair of stout knickers because... well, as any lady who has thrown a small person out of their cooter will readily attest, leaks happen, sometimes all the time and a good pair of stout knickers is often the last line of defence against waking up in a pool of your own pee.

Theo had me up again at six. I didn't mind. I was awake anyway. I left those two snoozing and kept Theo amused in the kitchen so that he didn't see anything that might upset him.

I heard some noises upstairs - the sound of bare feet padding across loose floorboards - and decided to investigate. I put the TV on and left Theo in front of an episode of "Noddy: Toy Land Detective"

The source of those noises was, of course, the bathroom. I entered (without knocking because it's my bathroom) and, well, there you have it. I found Charlotte with one leg atop the Bidet and the other on the floor. She was both grunting and gasping for air, whilst Alex was at the back of her and giving my friend a refresher course in taking it from behind.

"For fuck's sake, you two," I scolded. "Lock the bloody door, will you? What if Theo had walked in..."

Alex didn't reply. He was too lost in the moment to think straight.

"And don't mind me," I said, a little too forcefully.

"And please...," I continued. "Don't stop on my account... I just want to use the shower..."

Alex paused momentarily to catch his breath and then... Well, err... okay. He came. Inside her. Again.

That's when the metaphorical penny dropped. He was cheating on me. Not in the usual sense but he was most certainly very eager to dump his load inside Charlotte and less keen to share the joy with me. Why? Because we've been trying for another child for three years now and I'm still not pregnant. Maybe he thought that was his last opportunity to be a father?

Anyway, come he did. I undressed and slipped into the shower, whilst Charlotte scurried off to recover her clothes and Alex tried not to look incredibly guilty for indulging himself with a lady of a sensitive disposition.

And that was it. No more bed fun for me. That was a genuine shame because I'd already booked a playmate for Theo and we had the house to ourselves for the next three hours. Alas, Charlotte made a hasty exit and was last seen barreling across the law, her head down against the biting wind. No more sex for me today. I thought.

We went around to see her a few hours later but... she wasn't answering her door bell and neither was she responding to texts or Messenger or anything.

Charlotte and I hooked up a couple of days later and, yeah, she was feeling pretty low. A combination of many things I guess, not least of which was her Grandmother's ill health.

And, of course, our little party game the other night. Combined, they had profoundly upset her. Not so much the sex act but that fact that she'd suddenly been forced to acknowledge that her marriage really was over and it was time to move on. Her Okay, so she'd already received her Decree Nisi (a provisional degree of divorce for non-UK readers) so her marriage was effectively over anyway but... Moving on is never easy. I know that from experience.

Out of curiosity, we did set aside some time to go check up on her amorous neighbours but, alas, that boat had well and truly sailed. No more late night voyeur sessions for us, sadly. I did see her neighbour whilst she was out jogging, and we did exchange pleasantries but, thus far, nothing else has passed between us.

#5

December 2023 : Seven months on from my car accident and I'm pretty much healed. I have a scar on my right Patella where I needed keyhole surgery on my broken ligaments and my ankle aches in the cold but the flashbacks have pretty much gone. The insurance company still haven't been able to recover any damages from Karen but they're optimistic they can get me something.

As for Karen, well, she ended up in Court, was fined and banned from driving for a year but is, in all likelihood, she's still driving, whilst disqualified and without insurance in a car that hasn't been near a garage in that last decade.

Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

Still, you gotta smile, right?

Right?

Right?