My Caring Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom finishes his lessons.
7.3k words
4.7
34.7k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first 5 days are in part 1. Probably best to start there before reading this but not mandatory. Enjoy.

Day 6 -- Tuesday - The vagina and manual sex

Dinner was unusually quiet. We ate quickly, washed and dried the dishes, then I left to finish up homework. I emerged about 90 minutes later and sat across from Mom.

She looked up, took hold of my hands, and inhaled deeply.

"Son, we need to talk."

"OK," I said cautiously.

"I am torn. I want you to be as prepared as possible for dating and sex. But with each lesson we are getting into deeper aspects of our bodies and I am beginning to question my motivation. I thought I was staying clinical and detached......"

"But?" I asked after a long hesitation.

"But, I am rediscovering my sex drive. The vibrators have helped over the years but there is no vibrator which can take the place of holding or being held by a man. And you are DEFINITELY a man. I am afraid I may be using you for my own selfish desires."

Once again my legs moved to accommodate a growing erection.

"Mom, I never thought you were trying to seduce me. I was afraid of seducing you."

We smiled at this revelation. Then I continued.

"I trust you completely, Mom. Since we are confessing, I love what we've done so far. And, yes, even after the sessions are over, I wait a bit and masturbate thinking of what we did. So I may be using you, also. But, I don't think so. And the reason for that is because we have never gone any further than the lesson. You have been a rock and I respect that. But, if you think this has gone far enough, then we will stop. I don't want either of us feeling guilty or uncomfortable."

After a brief silence, her eyes filled with tears.

"DAMMIT! Why do you have to be so mature and understanding? If you had been whiny and demanding, I think I would have no problem in shutting this down!"

Tension disappeared while we laughed for a few moments.

"Well, Richard, I trust you also. I think we are willing and able to abide by the rules. Should either of us start to get out of hand, the other should be strong enough to stop it. This talk has been most helpful. I am convinced my primary motivation is to help you. So, if you like, shall we continue?".

"Yes," I said in a quiet confident voice which surprised me.

After our hands unlocked, a few minutes was spent flexing them after the tight gripping. Then she propped up a photo of the female vagina.

"This is the most intimate part of a woman. It allows her to eliminate bodily waste, become pregnant, give birth, and also experience orgasms. And once a month during her fertile years, the lining of her uterus is shed and comes out through this opening. This is the greatest gift a woman can offer. When a woman presents this part of her body, it is NOT a conquest by you. It is an act of trust by her and should be treated as such. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

She pointed out and explained the labia, clitoris, urethra opening, vagina, and even the anus.

I observed, "It seems so complicated compared to a guy."

"Well, son, it is. I think the gift of allowing life to grow inside a person should be complex. Any questions?"

"What does the labia do?"

"The labia is the skin on either side of a woman's genitals which protects the clitoris and vagina by closing over them. They are sort of like a gate or like petals on a flower. If the woman is aroused and willing, your penis should be able to enter through the gate with ease."

"And that urethra hole is how you pee?"

"Yes."

"What is the clitoris for again?"

"That little item is the key to a woman's sexual happiness. It is made up of the same type of skin as the head of your penis. It is filled with thousands of nerve endings which can arouse a woman to orgasm. The only known function of the clitoris is for a woman to experience pleasure when stimulated."

"How is it stimulated?" I asked eagerly.

"It can be done with the fingers, or with the tongue, or friction by the penis and pubic hair. When the penis is in the vagina, the man's body can rub against it as he thrusts back and forth."

"What does an orgasm feel like for a woman?"

She thought for a moment.

"It is almost beyond description. You remember how you felt an enormous pressure building up in your penis before ejaculation? There is a similar build up with a woman. The orgasm is the release of that pressure and feels like waves of pleasure flowing from the genitals through the rest of her body. The vagina continues to rhythmically contract after the man has ejaculated."

"There is one other photo I want to show you," she said after a brief silence.

She produced a collection of female genitalia. The labia on some seemed thick while others were thinner. Some drooped while others were tight. The pubic hair on some was gray and on others a solid black or dark brown with a few with no hair. There were a variety of skin colors from almost alabaster to black.

"Just like breasts", she continued, "there are all types of genitalia. Just wanted you to be aware each one is unique."

"Why don't they have pubic hair?" pointing to some of the hairless ones.

"Some women enjoy having no hair because it makes it easier for swimwear or because their partner has asked them to or they feel more sanitary. Others see pubic hair as unsightly. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I guess I could go either way."

After a few moments of silence Sophia asked, "Are you OK son? You look worried."

"I just want to be certain you are OK with this, Mom."

"I think I am, son. Would you prefer to stop the lessons now?"

"Frankly, no. But I want to be sure after our earlier talk you are at ease."

She smiled broadly and thanked me adding, "I am a bit nervous, but also satisfied I am doing the right thing. Your concern for my wellbeing says much about your character and how you will treat a woman. That makes me very proud."

Mom stood up taking my hand and I followed her to my room. She stopped by the bathroom grabbing a towel.

The towel was spread then Mom remove her shoes and socks, RN slacks and panties. She propped the pillows and sat down so her back was supported. Her right foot was on the floor while she spread her left leg until there was a full view of her womanhood.

She motioned me to sit down and I mirrored her with his left leg on the floor and right leg bent at the knee just barely touching her extended leg. I stared at her genitals saying nothing.

"Is there a problem?" she asked in a worried tone.

"It's beautiful, Mom. Just beautiful."

She summoned her clinical voice saying, "Thank you. I will spread the labia. You are welcome to touch and explore."

Mom closed her eyes as I leaned forward delicately touching her pubic mound and outer labia.

She flinched when my finger brushed her clitoral hood.

"Oh my god, Mom! Did I hurt you?"

"No. You touched my clitoral hood and it is very sensitive. No pain, just intense pleasure. That hood probably needs some lubricant. Rub your finger in my vagina and used that fluid on the clitoris."

She lay her back against the pillows and headboard and closed her eyes again. The rubbing was having the desired effect as she made a lot of sensual pleasure noises.

"Are you sure I'm not hurting you?" I asked.

His voice seemed far away.

"No son," she said in a scruffy tone. "This is making me very horny.....I.....don't....care....if that is.....not....clinical. Don't....... stop.....please! Bring......me....to....climax!"

With her guidance, Mom enjoyed a rousing orgasm.

"Now, stop rubbing the clit because it is very sensitive," she said between heavy breaths. "Reach inside my vagina and rub your fingers along the top until you feel something spongy."

When I found the area she asked me to rub it. Mom explained this is the Grafenberg spot or "G Spot".

"Now crook your finger like you asking someone to come toward you. Yes.....that's it. Oh YES! Keep it up, please! Press harder, it's OK, son! OHHHHHhhhhhh....yeeessssssss!"

I continued stimulating her g-spot until asked to stop. As her breathing calmed down, she asked the clitoris be stimulated again.

"I thought women could have only one orgasm, like a man."

Mom grinned wickedly saying, "Oh no, Richard. Women can experience multiple orgasms if the man is willing."

After the fourth orgasm between clitoris and G-spot massages, she gently pushed my hand away.

"I'm not sure I can take any more," she said breathlessly. "God, that was wonderful, Richard!"

She pulled me toward her then we engaged long passionate French kiss. When they finally detached, Sophia tried to reclaim her clinical voice asking, "Any questions?"

"Just one," trying to sound detached while accommodating a huge bulge in my pants. "Why is this area so dark now compared to your legs and stomach?"

Mom replied, "That is blood. Blood flows into the female genital area just like it flows into your penis. Perfectly normal."

"Is the vagina always wet like that?"

"No, it is normally dry. The wetness you feel is fluid the vagina generates when sexually aroused. It allows your penis to glide in and out making sex more enjoyable for both."

With no more questions, she stretched and said, "I don't know about you but I am sleepy. Would you mind if I took a nap here? Would you like to nap with me?"

We readjusted until stretched out comfortably on the bed. She slid her arm under my neck.

We woke up a few hours later needing a bathroom break. I went to the hall bathroom while she used the one in her room.

I went back to bed, enjoyed another masturbation, cleaned up, and fell asleep almost instantly.

Day 7 - Wednesday -- oral sex

I began the evening lesson at the kitchen table by asking, "Are you OK if we have sex, Mom?"

She looked at the dining table feeling her face become red. "To be honest, I'm not sure, Richard. The sexual side of me desperately wants you. The teacher side says it will be instructional with no emotional baggage. While the mother side is still saying I might harm you. Based on what has happened so far, I have every reason to believe you will be a great lover. I want to stay detached and clinical but I don't know if I can," her voice cracking.

I reached across and wiped away a tear.

"I think I understand. Believe me, what we have done has been great both physically and emotionally. I feel more confident about myself and how to act around girls. I try to see you as an older woman who is sharing her wisdom, but most of the time I see my Mom. And I'm OK with that. I think wearing your RN outfit helps me remember this is supposed to be clinical. And, we've always been open and honest with each other. I'd like to continue but not if it's going to make you feel guilty or ashamed."

She responded, "Thank you for being so understanding. The fact you've kept up your grades and not disrupted your schedule tells me you are being very responsible about this. Glad to know my work clothes are helping create the right environment. Maybe I'm deluding myself, but I honestly think I can have intercourse with you then stop when the lessons are over. God help us if the vibrator stops working!"

We chuckled then Mom continued. "Now, let's review what you've learned so far."

The next half hour was spent discussing finer points of her breasts, male and female genitals, and how to treat a girl. Mom was satisfied I understood foreplay and, most importantly, how to behave with a girl. She concluded by saying, "It is always best to ask permission unless the signs are unmistakable that she is ready."

"What are the signs?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, if she kisses you first, then you probably don't need to ask permission but it is still a good idea just to be sure. If she begins disrobing or asks you to help her take off her clothes, follow her lead. But take your time! Even if she seems frantic, move at a pace you are comfortable with. The biggest mistake men make is to think a woman can be aroused as quickly as they can."

After a few moments of silence I declared, "I think I'm ready for the next lesson."

Mom smiled saying, "So am I. Your fingers were excellent last night so tonight we will see how well your tongue does. And when we are done with me, I want to return the favor. Would you prefer a hand job or a blow job?"

"Wow! That is a hard choice," I said grinning widely and trying to look serious. "I think I prefer a hand job."

"I thought sure you would want a blow job. Why a hand job?"

I blushed quietly saying, "I like your touch. It's delicate but also confident. Don't get me wrong, I love the blow job but there is just something about the way you hold my penis that feels great."

"Then a hand job it is. You head back to your room and I will join you in just a moment."

I moved slowly trying to pick up clues on what she was doing but she made no noise. Mom entered with a tray covered by a hand towel and a bath towel a few moments after I sat on my bed.

"What is under the towel?" I asked looking at the tray.

She smiled mysteriously saying, "You will find out soon enough".

Mom sat on the bed facing me.

"What are you doing?" a bit surprised at her.

As she began unbuttoning her RN top, she said, "I think we need foreplay. I feel aroused just like last night but a little more practice can't hurt". She took a kitchen timer from the tray and put it on the nightstand.

"You seem to be less uptight."

"I think you're right. You've seen different segments of me and our talks have helped me stay focused on being as clinical as possible," she said unclasping her bra and setting it on her blouse. The timer was set for 10 minutes.

"I think that will be enough time to practice foreplay without things getting out of hand," she said.

We locked eyes as I slowly leaned toward her. Our eyes closed just before our lips touched for a long slow kiss. She briefly hesitated when my tongue touched her lips then opened her mouth. As tongues rubbed, my hands caressed the underside of her breasts. I tried to make my fingertips move with agonizing slowness. She kept her eyes closed as the kiss ended and my lips softly kissed her face, jaw, ear, and neck. Like a well-choreographed dance, my lips followed the path of my fingers starting with her left breast. Every inch of her breasts were caressed with her nipples aching to be touched.

Somehow, I managed to have lips on her left nipple just as my fingers played with the right one. The moans told me she was pleased.

I remember thinking, "I've got a hard on that won't quit! "Do I really need to go to college? I can find a job around here. She is so hot!".

The timer went off just as I was going to voice the thought. Mom looked reluctant to turn it off.

"Well, I am definitely aroused. You were great, Richard." She stood up and said, "Now, turn your desk chair so you are facing the foot of the bed."

While I complied, Mom put on her bra and RN top then removed her shoes, anklets, trousers and panties. She laid the towel in the middle of the bed then sat on it facing me with spread legs hanging off the bed at the knees.

"Now this is one action that is most likely to involve communication. Richard? Richard?"

I blinked twice and look up at her.

"Now that I have your attention, there are a few things to remember. First, take your time. Most women love oral sex but it does not happen in a flash. Second, in case you missed it, you are more likely to communicate in this position than any other. You may need to ask her how she likes what you are doing. She may tell you to speed up, slow down, change stimulation, or let her rest. There is an almost universal gesture that you need to be aware of. If she holds your head tight against her, that means don't stop and don't change what you are doing."

"Wow! There is a lot more to this one," I remarked in surprise.

"Well, yes, there is. But when things go well, there is no greater joy than realizing you gave her unimaginable pleasure. To start, begin lightly licking the labia. Then gently lick around the clitoris and then the clitoris itself. Then we will go from there. OK?"

I nodded then scooted between her legs until my face was a few inches away.

"You are so beautiful, Mom," I declared before licking her labia.

She made those pleasure noises when her clitoris was stimulated. I kept a rhythm on and around the labia then the clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhh David! That's wonderful!" she gasped as my finger rubbed her g-spot while rapidly moving my tongue across the clitoris.

It was wonderful hearing the comparison to Dad. Two hands held me in place as I hummed while the tongue rapidly brushed her clitoris.

"I can't keep this up much longer," I thought to himself as legs tightened around my head. Then her legs opened and my head was pushed away. I could see the contractions and knew Mom experienced an orgasm. Two more climaxes in rapid succession caused her so say, "OK......that's......enough.......son"

"You were terrific, Richard," as I sat up.

"Did I call you David?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied proudly.

"Sorry about that. Your father became a master of going down on me and some of your techniques brought back some passionate memories," she confessed.

Mom lay still enjoying the aftershocks. She regained her breath and said, "Now, take off your pants and boxers then lay down."

While she redressed, I moved the desk chair to the side of the mattress, stripped, and climbed into bed. She removed the towel and showed me the surprise.

"Extra Virgin Olive Oil?" I asked. "Is this a joke?"

"No. Not at all. This is an in-home lubricant to make giving a hand job more sensual. Now lay back and close your eyes. Tell me what you think."

I was skeptical but did as requested.

I heard her pour some of the oil in one hand then rub them.

"How do you like it?" she asked in a sultry voice while gently rubbing my erection up and down with both hands.

"Oh GOD, Mom! I love it! I think I'm going to ejaculate now," I said excitedly.

Mom deftly squeezed the glans and resumed stroking. She performed the delaying gesture three more times until giving in to my pleadings for release. The resulting climax was my largest yet.

"Now THAT'S an ejaculation!" she said as the pumping seemed endless.

"You were right Mom. That olive oil was great!"

"Glad you enjoyed it."

She used the towel to wipe me then left with the tray and oil.

"Good night, Son. Thanks for a wonderful evening."

"Good night, Mom. Oh, Mom?"

"Yes, Richard?"

"What is next?"

"Well...it appears the only lessons left are putting everything together and engaging in full sex with your penis in my vagina. But I haven't decided if we should stop now."

"By the way, there is a study group tomorrow evening for a chemistry test on Friday. Say the word and I won't go so we can continue the lessons."

"I'll do no such thing!" she replied indignantly. "You know the agreement. The next lesson will keep until Friday evening. You understand me, mister?"

"Yes ma'am," was all I could say

Day 8 - Thursday -- Trying to concentrate

That was the longest Thursday night of my life! Time just dragged on. I am usually pretty good on these reviews but I sucked big time this time.

We wrapped it up at almost 10:00 and I felt reasonably prepared. One of my friends dropped me off at the apartment. Mom was just heading for bed. She took long enough to greet me and ask how the studying went. I lied and said it went well. We hugged then headed for our beds.

Even masturbation was difficult between going over chemistry problems and bringing Mom to orgasms two nights in a row. And then there was the problem of tomorrow night. Would I perform? Would she change her mind? I fell into a troubled sleep.

Day 9 - Friday - Putting it all together

12