My Caring Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chemistry test went well. I learned later I got a B+. Friday evening we sat across each other at the dinner table. Mom broke the silence asking, "You look nervous, Richard. Is something wrong?"

"I am afraid I upset you Wednesday evening and that was our last lesson," he said quietly.

She smiled replying, "Richard, I've had a lot of time to think. I have a very difficult confession to make."

"Uh oh," I thought. "She's shutting it down."

"These lessons have brought back many memories with your Dad. So many things you have done these past few days are just like him. Your kiss, your touch, and your smile are all David. I am proud of what you've learned and how you have worked hard to help me keep these lessons and discussions on an even keel. My confession is this: I have decided I want to have at least one more lesson because you deserve every advantage possible dating. And I want to have sex with you partly because of long buried desires which have surfaced. But mainly to equip you with all the basic information you need for dating women. I THINK I can control it so when the last lesson is done, we will not go any further. But I may need your help. It's not fair because I should be strong and focused. But I am afraid I can't do it alone. Are you OK with possibly being the strong one?"

"Mom, I love the lessons. And I'm glad you want to continue. I'm a little scared because it will be my first time to have sex. But I know I want it to be with you. I don't care how that sounds. But I think we can support each other and keep ourselves under control. So, yes, I am willing to be the strong one, if necessary."

After a long silence, she took my hand saying, "Come with me. This lesson is at my bed."

We stood next to her bed facing each other. She gestured so we were in our familiar positions facing each other, one foot on the floor, and the other leg bent with shoes almost touching.

Mom asked, "What do you know about missionary, cowgirl, and doggie styles of sex?"

"Missionary is where the guy is on top and I guess cowgirl is the girl on top. Isn't doggie style where my penis is in your anus?" I asked red-faced with a fearful voice.

"You are correct on the first two," she said. "Doggie style is where the penis enters the vagina from behind."

"Which do you prefer?" I asked wondering if we would do all three.

"As you can imagine, every style has its pros and cons. Many women like the missionary position because they can see their lover, wrap their legs around him which can help his thrusting, and, if need be, rub against her clitoris for maximum effect. Some women do not like it as it feels like the man is asserting power or the man is too heavy. The cowgirl allows the woman to be on top and in control. Some men like it because they can just lay still and concentrate on keeping an erection. The man's hands are free to stimulate her breasts and possibly the clitoris. Other men don't care for it because it seems the woman has more control or power. The doggie style is preferred by some because the woman is bent over and the man's penis can enter more easily and further into her vagina. The deeper penetration increases the chance of pregnancy. His hands are free to massage her buttocks or fondle her breasts and nipples. It appeals to some men because it signifies dominance."

"So are we going to do all three tonight?"

"No, son. I would like you to choose the one which appeals to you."

"Did you and Dad do all three?"

"Yes".

"Which did you enjoy most?"

She looked away for a few moments then back at me saying, "I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was missionary. There was more skin on skin and I loved looking into your Dad's eyes."

"Then, let's do missionary," I said with certainty.

After we sat still for a few moments, I confessed, "I'm a little nervous."

"How come?"

"It's my first time to have sex so I may not perform well. But it's less scary since it is with you. Are you nervous?"

"Yes, a little. Tonight, I will do my best to stay clinical so will say little. You are free to ask questions at all times. Shall we begin?"

Slowly we leaned forward with eyes closed just before kissing. I pulled Mom toward me. She didn't resist. My hands slowly slid down her shoulders across her chest and softly cupped her breasts. Her fingers ran through my hair and down my back. When my tongue touched her lips, her mouth opened and another intense battle of the tongues began.

After kissing her cheek, ear, and neck, she whispered, "Shall we undress?"

Mom shed her top and bra as I removed my shirt and t-shirt. We stood, removed our remaining clothes like a synchronized team then gazed at each other from head to foot.

All I could think was how beautiful she was. How desirable.

I stepped toward her and put my arms around her. Her arms wrapped around me. I felt the erection pressing against her. My fears melted away as we frantically kissed and explored. I guided her to the bed and helped her lay down.

"You really are beautiful, you know," I stated. "I'm serious".

"Thank you. And you are one handsome man."

We kissed some more while my hands gently rubbed her torso working slowly toward her breasts. Mom stroked my arms and chest. I kissed her jaw and neck while making slow lazy circles around her left breast starting at the base and moving to the already erect nipples. After rubbing her left nipple, I repeated the touching on her right breast. I commenced kissing her left breast following the path of my fingers.

While lips and fingers stimulated her breasts, my free hand moved toward her mons. My finger found a very wet vagina. Using the fluids as a lubricant, I lightly massaged the labia then gently rubbed her clitoris. I managed to stimulate both nipples and her clitoris simultaneously. But just before it seemed like an orgasm was going to happen, I stopped.

Mom made contented noises while my lips blazed an arousing trail down her ribs, stomach, and hips until I lay between her spread legs. My lips sucked her clitoris while my tongue rolled it around. Then, the humming started and she clamped her legs on my head repeating to please not stop. I followed this by massaging her G-spot and licking the labia.

Three orgasms later she whispered, "Let's explore......the missionary position.......please?"

"Your wish is my command."

As I maneuvered for position, she squeezed the penis glans tightly.

I hesitated knowing what was about to happen.

Sensing the uncertainty she said, "You are doing fine, Richard."

Deftly she guided my penis into her. I carefully followed her brief instructions. The thrusts were slow at first then began speeding up. I wanted to be careful and gentle but she felt so alive and vital. Nothing mattered except this moment. Mom had two orgasms before I ejaculated. I stayed in her for a while enjoying the rhythmic contractions. When I withdrew, I lay beside with her head on my shoulder.

She said simply, "Thank you. That was wonderful."

"It was definitely my pleasure."

Mom tried to discuss the lesson but fell asleep with her arm draped over my chest. A few hours later we awoke both needing relief. I returned to the bed after Mom and lay next to her.

"How did I do?"

"Well, I don't want you to get vain, but you were perfect," she exclaimed. "The way you played with my breasts and rubbed my clitoris were excellent. The oral sex was amazing! The thrusting made it easy for me to grind my pelvis against yours which helped stimulate my clitoris. And the orgasms were almost too much! I've never had so many in one night."

She noticed my big grin and prominent erection.

"Mom?"

"Yes, son."

"Would you like to teach me another lesson?"

"I was hoping you'd ask."

"Would you like to show me the cowgirl?" I asked.

"I'd love to. But this time, show me you know how to put on a condom. I was so caught up in the moment I forgot to enforce that rule."

Her smile said I was forgiven.

I rolled over, looked for my pants and found a condom in one of the pockets. Tearing it open, I removed the covering and rolled it down my penis. Mom nodded her approval.

While we kissed, I re-stimulated her breasts then rubbed her clitoris to another orgasm. Mom squeezed my glans then mounted. My penis slid easily into her. I stimulated her nipples with gentle flicks and rubbing as she rode up and down. I ejaculated immediately after her orgasm. Panting heavily, she lay next to me.

She rested her head on my shoulder, thanked me again, and promptly fell asleep. I left the covering on, closed my eyes to relive this beautiful night, then fell asleep a few moments later.

When I woke up, I disposed of the condom, put on my boxers and walked quietly into the kitchen. Mom was in a terry cloth robe and concentrating on fixing breakfast. I surprised her with a hug around her waist and a kiss to the neck. Her body tensed when I squeezed her breasts.

"What's wrong?" I asked still basking in the euphoria from last night.

"You startled me. Go sit down. Breakfast is almost ready."

She scooped up the fried eggs then added bacon to the plates. Turning around she saw I was wearing only boxers.

"Too tired to put on some clothes?"

"No," I replied putting on my most roguish smile. I did not see what was coming down the pike when I followed up with, "I would like another lesson."

Mom set the plates down then brought two glasses of orange juice.

Sitting across from her me she said, "Richard, I think the lessons are complete. There is nothing more I can teach you. Rule 7 now is in effect. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes" but inwardly I was feeling anger and disappointment.

"May we talk about last night?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Did you enjoy it, Mom?"

"Yes, I did. I am proud of you because you showed me what a caring lover you are. And, yes, the sex was great."

"So why not another lesson? This one on doggie style?"

"Because, doggie style won't teach you anything new. Your self-control is phenomenal and your penis is more than adequate. And I am afraid if we continue, you may be tempted to stay here."

"Why is that a problem?"

"I did not raise my son to fall in love with his Mom, never go off to college, and never leave home. You have a lot of potential and I don't want it to be squandered," she replied trying to sound objective.

"How about this? I promise to head off to college in August and from now until I leave, the lessons can continue."

After a long pause she responded with, "No, son. The lessons are done. I think it is time you find a girl your own age."

"But I want YOU!" I demanded.

Mom seemed to be wrestling with my declaration. I thought she was about to give in.

"Richard, listen carefully. The goal was always to prepare you as much as possible for dating and sex. You passed with flying colors. Believe me. So, it's time to move on and begin dating women your own age."

We looked at each other for a few moments.

"Well, your mind seems made up. But remember I am always ready for more lessons," I replied with a big grin hoping she might change her mind.

"I'll bet you are."

We finished breakfast in silence.

I dressed and played a video game wondering what went wrong. Then my cell phone rang.

I went to the kitchen to see Mom deep in thought finishing her orange juice.

"John called. I'm going to his place and hang out for a while."

"OK. Have fun. When will you be back?"

"I'll be home for dinner."

We looked at each other for a long second, then I turned and walked out the door.

The week went along as though nothing happened. I tried a few times to change her mind. But Mom kept a steady response of a polite but firm "no". The following Friday I finished dinner and helped with the dishes. Drying the last dish I said, "I'll be in late tonight. I have a date."

"Oh? Who with?"

"Andrea Johnson."

"How did you manage to get another chance with her?"

"I told her you and I talked, and you explained things."

"I am proud of you, son. I hope you have a wonderful time."

"Thanks, Mom. Don't wait up," I said pecking her cheek.

Mom must have heard the front door being unlocked. She walked from her room to the kitchen while I fixed a sandwich.

"How was the date?"

"Oh, hi Mom. It went great!" I exclaimed.

"Anything you want to share?"

"It was a home run! As we lay there cuddling afterward, she rolled over and kissed me saying I was wonderful. Me! Wonderful!" I hugged her and kissed her left cheek saying, "Thanks, Mom. You're the best. I owe this night to you."

"You welcome, son. And I want to thank you for helping me become sexually alive again. After you head off to college, I think I will start dating again."

"Why wait until college begins? Go for it now. Just be sure to put a sock on the front doorknob so I will know if a guy is spending the night here."

That made her smile. As we walked to our bedrooms, I said, "It is hard to believe the instructions are over."

Mom replied, "We made a bargain and I expect both of us to abide by it. Good night, son."

EPILOGUE

The months went quickly. Andreas and I continued dating then attended the same university. There were a few follow up questions on technique which Mom answered clinically. She put herself on a couple of older adult dating sites. The responses surprised her.

Within a couple of days after I began school, Mom went on a date with a man who was kind, patient, romantic, and very horny. Peter was a widower with no children. She and Peter married during my sophomore year. We both knew he would never replace Dad nor did he try to. They were a happy couple.

Andrea and I wed after graduation landing jobs out of state.

The years sped by. Peter and Mom moved from the apartment into his house and became grandparents multiple times over the years. There were family gatherings at the holidays, birthday parties, special vacations. Mom and Peter continued enjoying sex and travelled a great deal.

Life dealt the families their share of ups and downs. Mom was excited when I called to arrange a weeklong visit. After the obligatory hugs and exchanges we sat down in the parlor.

"How are you doing Mom?"

"Well, it's been 3 months since the funeral but things are getting back to normal. I miss Peter terribly. This house is so big and empty now. Don't get me wrong, I love the place. But it will be hard to keep it up by myself, so I am thinking of selling it and going back to an apartment."

I stared at the floor then looked up.

"I understand what you mean. When Andrea passed away last year, our house seemed enormous. But the kids like coming to visit so I will keep it, I suppose. Even though they are spread out all over the country, the house is great when they are in town."

"Have you thought about remarrying, son?"

"No, not really. Andrea is still my true love. What about you?"

"I will be 70 on my next birthday. I've been fortunate to have had 3 great lovers in my life. I think I'm too old to press my luck."

My quizzical look cause her to explain, "There was your father, Peter, and, of course, you."

"Me? You were just teaching me sex. We weren't lovers. Were we? Why is your face red?"

"At the end of almost each session before our final night, I hurried back to my bedroom and applied the vibrator because I was so aroused. There were thoughts during and after the sessions on amending the rules so we could continue until college began. But that night we had sex, I came within an inch of asking you to not go on to college; to stay with me because you were so damn good! It was the best single night of sex I ever experienced. When I told you Rule 7 was now in effect the next morning I was scared of changing my mind. Then when you suggested more lessons until you headed to college and I said no......that was the hardest thing I ever said. When you walked out the door, I shook for 5 minutes. There! I finally said it."

After a long silence, she found the courage to look up from the confession to see my blushing face.

"Did I offend you, son?"

I broke the quiet saying, "I remember after holding you the next morning being told the lessons were over. I was already making plans to stay home with you for the rest of our lives. At first, the rejection angered me. But then I remembered you were only a teacher and that was our agreement. I thought any feelings I had for you was one way. Now I see I was wrong. Looking back, that night of losing my virginity to you was one I still cherish. Thank you again for those lessons. They laid a foundation for a great life with Andrea."

"I am glad everything went well for you and Andrea. None of the kids have CDGP so it all worked out as I hoped."

After another long stillness, she asked "Richard, you seem pre-occupied. What is it?"

"To be honest Mom, I was grateful when it was time for college because I was still upset with you. After we married, when Andrea and I made love, sometimes I saw your face instead of hers. Of course, I never told her and I'm not sure why I am spilling my guts to you. Even now, I get erections thinking about the lessons and our only night together."

The next long silence was broken by Mom. "Well, son, since we are being open, I was a little jealous of Andrea when you two started dating again. VERY jealous actually. But I knew a relationship based on jealousy was doomed so between tearful nights, and the vibrator, I made it. Then when Peter entered the picture, my world changed. But, like you, there were times it was your face in bed instead of Peter. And, of course, Peter never knew."

"Seems like we both have some long kept some secrets," I remarked with an ironic smile.

The topic swiftly changed with Mom asking, "Would you like supper now?"

"That would be great."

After a leisurely supper and cleaning the dishes we nattered over various safe topics. Finally, I declared, "I was thinking about what you said earlier about 3 lovers. I now realize I had 2 lovers, Andrea and you. I agree about not wanting to push my luck so I am not planning to remarry either."

"I understand, son. You sounded just like your father when his mind was made up. But, keep your options open. You are only 48."

We walked back to the parlor. I let out a deep breath.

"I've given this a lot of thought and have an idea. You said yourself this is a big house. Well, my house is just as big. How about I sell my place and move in with you? That way you won't be alone and I can help keep up the place. The kids get to visit both of us at the same time so we get to see more of them since there is only one destination. What do you think?"

"Well, this is a surprise, son. Won't this interfere with your work?"

"My job has let me work from home for the past 6 years. Just a matter of hooking up with your internet provider and I am good. The company won't mind so long as the deadlines are met."

"Well......it does sound like a good idea. The library has a relaxing view of the back yard. It would make a nice office. I can definitely use the help on things like moving furniture or yard work. When could you move in?"

"I need to work on the house a bit, have a yard sale, put it on the market, then move a few things over here. What I don't sell or give away, I can put in storage. I am thinking 2 or 3 months. Probably sooner."

"I like the idea. I promise I won't work you too hard. Peter did a great job keeping up the place."

"One thing," I said.

"Yes?"

"Does Rule 7 still apply?"

Mom seemed to freeze for a moment.

"What did you say, Richard?"

"Does Rule 7 still apply?"

My beautiful mother paused, then leaned forward whispering, "No rules apply now."

We shared a long slow French kiss. She moaned when my fingers confidently and softly caressed one breast. Gently pushing me back, we stood, finished the arousing kiss, then walked to her bedroom holding hands.

12