My Carnal Desire

Story Info
A story about a man and his submission to his carnal desires.
1.9k words
4.16
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on our first date (we had matched online earlier that week) and you are enjoying yourself. Thinking how nice this was but at the same time you can't get the thought of having sex with me out of your head. Little did I know, behind this image of an amazing woman is a dirty whore lying in wait.

At random points throughout our meal I notice you looking at me in a very seductive way, fists clinched, lip bit, and eyes that say "please fuck me daddy." I ignore it though because I don't want to give you the wrong impression. Now I can't stop undressing you with my eyes and in my mind, wondering just how delicious you taste. It makes my mouth water and now the food is no longer appetizing. The only thing that I can think of is getting you alone and shoving my cock so deep that you scream in pleasure, licking you in your most sensitive places causing convulsions you've never had before.

As dinner starts to come to a close I can't help but ask "do you have anything else planned for your night?" Once again you gave me that look and I thought you were going to invite me to come over.

Instead you simply said "no, I think I'm just going to head home and relax." I don't know why that upset me but it did so I tried to coerce you into letting me join you in your relaxation.

"I had a wonderful time on our date and I'm not ready for it to end just yet, maybe we could spend more time together at your place and get to know each other better."

You blushed "okay that sounds fine to me. Don't get any bright ideas, this is still our first date and I'm not that kind of girl." But you knew you were lying you knew good and well that tonight you most certainly wanted to be that girl.

When we arrived at your place you had me sit down and wait in the living room while you changed into something more comfortable, which I had no problem with until you came back into the room. Wearing shorts with your ass cheeks hanging out and a tight plain white t-shirt that I could see right through and not too surprising but of course you had no bra on.

At this point my body is going crazy. Seeing such a sexy woman made me want to grab you and slam you against the wall and take complete advantage of you. That urge startled me I have never had such carnal thoughts about a woman before but something about you mesmerized me something made me come to the conclusion that no matter what tonight I was going to have sex with you.

So we hung out talked about life and really got a good understanding of each other it was nice. Eventually the night got late and you said "its time for me to go to bed, so unfortunately that means its time for you to go."

I jokingly said "technically it doesn't have to be time for me to go, I could very well stay here with you!" For a second there I saw it in your eyes, you wanted so desperately to say "yes, please stay with me."

But instead "no, not tonight." I was shocked, I really thought I was going to get to stay with you tonight. As we slowly walk our way to the door so you could let me out, I kept getting the urge to grab you and kiss you tell you "no, I am not leaving." This desire I had inside of me I had to fight.

As I stand there outside of your door way saying goodnight I ask you "may I have a hug?" You agreed and so we moved ever so closely together, I wrapped my arms around your waist and you wrapped yours around my neck.

As we both pull away we make eye contact and for the third time tonight you were giving me that look, but this time we were touching this time we were up close and personal. You began to bite your lip and I could feel your hands begin to grip the back of my neck tighter and tighter.

You wanted me just as bad as I wanted you but unlike me you wouldn't admit it. We kissed and right in that moment those urges I had been fighting took over. You went to close the door but I put my foot in the way and grabbed the side of the doorway, I pushed myself close to you again and said "I don't think I will be going home tonight."

Your eyes grew and I could here the trembling in your voice as you said "what do you mean?"

For me there was no turning back, I pushed my body against yours and forced my way back into your apartment, closing the door behind myself. You tried to reason with me and I could tell you were trying to reason with yourself but I couldn't hear you. Sexual desire had taken over. You told me I needed to leave but all I remember saying is "shut up slut, you don't tell me what to do!" The expression of shock and a little bit of fear consumed your face.

I grabbed you by your throat and pulled you to me, I kissed you but this time you did not kiss me back, instead you struggled. I raised my voice "stop struggling bitch, I saw the way you looked at me all night don't act like you don't want this." In that moment as we both looked into each others eyes we both knew I was right, but given the situation I did not see fear in your eyes, I saw excitement and that excitement drove me wild.

I forced you into your room and against the wall, still with my hand firmly on your throat. I began to kiss, lick, and bite at your body, grabbing, rubbing, and squeezing you all over. "Oh you like this don't you?" Shot from my mouth as I began tearing that white t-shirt off of you. "Look at you wearing this with no fucking bra on, you knew exactly what you were doing whore."

After the shirt came the shorts and panties. I ran my fingers through your pussy to find you were soaking wet. "Your so fucking nasty, I knew you were going to enjoy it." I squeezed your neck harder and threw you onto the bed.

You tried to crawl away but you failed, you started flailing on your bed yelling at me "no, stop, get off of me damnit you can't do this!"

I took your hands and pinned you down told you "shut your fucking mouth or else." But you wouldn't stop so I grabbed your wet panties and shoved them into your mouth, took the same t-shirt I ripped off of you and tied you to your own bed. I stood up, my body towering over your vulnerable body. "This is going to be so much fun." I said. "I'm going to do whatever I want to you!"

I remembered how earlier, I wanted to know how you tasted, I began by kissing your cheek, licking you down your neck and to your breasts, nibbling on each one of them before getting a little more aggressive and biting you. I continued my face down your body until I reached the forbidden fruit, now practically dripping. One swipe of my tongue from bottom to your clit and your grunts of struggles silenced and you let out a moan instead.

I came back up to your face and pulled the panties out of your mouth and before you could say anything I covered your mouth with my hand and whispered to you "if you start yelling again these are going back into your mouth."

You shook your head and grunted out an okay. I released your mouth. "Please, please, please don't do this. Let me go I promise I won't tell anyone if you just let me go!"

All I could do was shake my head no at you, for your begging and pleading only increased my desire to have you. You continued and I put one finger over your lips and said "shhhhh, its okay your going to like this next part." You whimpered and before you could get another word out my tongue was back on your clit, licking up all of the juices your body was providing me.

The first time you climaxed I could see the shame on your face, you wouldn't look at me. I grabbed your face and made you, I wanted you to see in my eyes that I was loving every second of this. I told you "I want you to keep struggling" so as I lay there between your legs I untied your arms, you tried to fight me off of you but we both knew I was too strong for you. I gained control of both your arms with just one of mine and in that moment you knew what was coming next.

I grabbed my now throbbing cock and slowly began rubbing it against your pussy, feeling your body shiver every time my cock ran across your clit. You began sobbing begging me once again not to do this. "Shut up, did you not learn from earlier your only turning me on more." I rammed my cock in you and smiled right in front of your eyes so you could see the pleasure I was having. You could barely speak or fight anymore, you were submitting to me as I dominated you more and more.

My hand wrapped firmly against your throat, I let go of your arms and slapped you in the face. "This is my pussy!" I shouted out. "Now tell me slut, who's pussy is this." You tried to turn away, but my grip was too firm. "I'm not going to ask you again, who's pussy is this?"

You softly said "it's your pussy daddy!"

Those words alone almost made me cum but I was far from finished. "Beg me to keep fucking you, beg me because you know you like it!" You began begging, you knew the only way you'd survive the night was to completely submit yourself to me.

I fucked you, took complete advantage of your entire body. You were nothing but a hole for me to stuff my cock in and I made sure to use every hole. You climaxed many times than I'm sure you'd like to admit. Your body loved it. As you lay there, defeated, degraded, and vulnerable. My cum leaking out of you. I stand over you once again, proud of what I had done. I leaned over you and kissed your forehead, "your such a good little slut, can't wait to do this again." I walked out of your room and left your house.

Thoughts racing through your mind "I hope I never see him again, oh my god did that just happen, what do I do?" Oddly enough you find yourself smiling because you knew everything I said was true. You did like it, you did want it, and...you want it again.