My Catwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to blink hard to check I wasn't seeing things in my partly-drunk state. As Chrissie, bent over, finally freeing herself from the suit as elegantly as someone can after a few vodkas, I could see an obvious pair of balls tucked between her legs, stretching the fabric of her thong.

"Uhhh," I said, like an idiot, staring and trying to comprehend.

Chrissie looked over her shoulder again and realised where I was looking. She blushed.

"I thought you knew," she said uncertainly, turning to face me again. I could see her knickers were covering a lot more than a pussy and she self-consciously adjusted them slightly.

"I didn't," I finally said. Had I missed some obvious signs? Her voice was a little deeper than usual but I just thought it was a quirk. Every inch of her looked feminine except the front of her knickers, and when I looked back at her face, it was definitely a woman looking at me, waiting anxiously for my response.

I wasn't really sure how to proceed. My head was spinning. I wanted to fuck this girl, but I had no idea what to think about her cock. Would she do anal, or just blowjobs? Did she expect me to reciprocate? Was she upset that I didn't notice earlier, or flattered?

She made the decision for me, sensing that I was unsure. She stepped close and leant down, kissing me firmly, and guided my hand onto her knickers. I squeezed gently and she moaned softly, an unmistakably feminine moan, and in that moment I suddenly knew this wasn't going to be a problem.

I got up and got rid of my shorts, and Chrissie smiled when she saw my hard cock straining against my boxers. I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her, more passionately, and as she kissed me back, I pulled her close and gently rubbed my cock against her. Although I was taller than her, I could feel the base of my cock rubbing on hers and she moaned again. I put my hands on her arse and squeezed, feeling her push her tits into my chest.

When I pulled back and gently lowered her onto the bed, her cock had got hard and was poking out. I reached down and pulled off her knickers, seeing her cock for the first time. It was smaller than mine, lying flat against her tummy, petite and feminine and shaved completely smooth. Her balls were hanging underneath, also smaller and tucked up close to her cock. It was a strange sensation, seeing another cock up close like this, especially one so different to mine, but it was still sexy. I loved how hard she already was.

"There's lube in my handbag," she said, a little breathlessly, looking up at me. I realised that, lying on the bed on her back, her thighs spread, she thought I was about to fuck her. And I wasn't going to say no to that.

"Lube in your handbag," I repeated, grabbing it off the floor and passing it to her. She extracted a white tube and, tossing her handbag aside, she squeezed some clear gel into her hand and then reached down to her arse, using two fingers to rub it in.

Watching her do this had made me painfully hard. I pushed down my boxers and stroked my cock a couple of times as I watched her squirt some more lube into her hand and reapply it to her arse. Then she looked up at me and caught my eye, and we both laughed a little.

I was a bit surprised by the lack of foreplay, usually before fucking a girl I was used to at least a certain amount of oral or fingering. But she was clearly hard and I was too, so I stepped up, lifting up her thighs and guiding my cock towards her arse. She took over, reaching down and holding my shaft as I pressed the head into her slick hole.

It took a few attempts, but I felt her arse relax and my cock slip inside. I must have only had an inch in, but it felt amazingly tight, and with each gentle thrust I managed to get slightly deeper. It wasn't until I was most of the way inside her that I looked down and remembered that she had a cock too, and I could see it bouncing each time I thrusted.

When I finally managed to push balls deep into her, she moaned, and I started to move back.

"Not too far, at first," she said quickly, reaching down to grab my thighs. "Just small movements."

Following her instructions, I worked up a rhythm of fucking her arse, only moving in and out an inch or two at a time, but it was enough to start her moaning, biting her fingers to keep quiet. I loved how hot she looked taking my cock, her legs on my shoulders, her smaller dick lying flat, a glistening spot of precum on her tummy. I started to gain speed, checking each time to make sure she was okay, but the tightness and how hot it felt was soon too much.

"I'm close," I told her, pushing deep inside and hearing another sexy moan.

"It's okay to cum inside," she said, giggling as she looked at me. "I won't get pregnant."

I laughed, then groaned, then started fucking her faster, pushing myself over the edge, my cock pulsing and tingling as I went as deep as I could and gasped as I started to cum, hearing her moan too.

I stayed deep inside her, enjoying the sensation, and she smiled up at me.

"Do you need to, you know, cum too?" I asked, unsure how this worked.

"You can stroke it if you want," she said, and I didn't need any more encouragement. Still buried inside her, I wrapped my hand around her little shaft and started stroking. She moaned, squeezing her thighs around me. It wasn't too dissimilar to stroking my own cock, only smaller and a different angle, and I was pleasantly surprised when, after a minute, she shivered and a long stream of white cum shot out of her cock, hitting her tits. Subsequent bursts didn't travel as far but coated her tummy instead. Her arse squeezed my cock each time which was unexpected but felt amazing.

I slid my cock slowly out of her and lowered her thighs. She just lay there, covered in cum, satisfied.

"I need to use your shower," she eventually said, pushing her hair out of the way so it wouldn't get cum in it as she sat up.

"Same bathroom," I told her, handing her the box of tissues from beside my bed. "Towels are in the cupboard."

She gave me a cute wave as she held a couple of tissues against her bum, cum sliding down over her tummy, and left to use the bathroom. I think I must have drunk more than I thought because, when I lay down in bed to wait for her to come back, I don't remember anything else before waking up. The only explanation was that I must have fallen asleep without realising it.

When I woke up, head pounding from the hangover, Chrissie was lying next to me. She was facing away from me so all I could see was two inches of her bare back and her hair spread across the pillow, the rest was covered by the blanket. I shifted slightly, trying to find a more comfortable position to wrestle with my headache and dry mouth, but that movement woke her up a little and, after she'd stretched slightly, she rolled over to face me, smiling and blinking sleepily.

"What time is it?" she asked, stretching one arm above her head. Her morning voice was even huskier than usual and it brought all the events of the previous night back.

Chrissie had put on the footballer's top I had been wearing the previous night, so whilst I was completely naked, half-covered by the blanket, she was mostly covered up. I couldn't stop myself glancing down to her crotch, though, but all I could see was where the shirt was bunched up. Stone cold sober, I could feel a rising panic when I thought about the fact that she had a cock and balls down there: when I'd made her cum last night, I'd made another cock cum. Was this gay? I definitely felt a bit confused, which wasn't helped by the hangover. I grabbed my phone, which I'd forgotten to charge, and it limply told me it was half seven in the morning.

"Oh, good," Chrissie said, laying her head back on the pillow. "I don't need to get home until ten."

I could just see the faint outline of her nipples through the fabric of the top and although they weren't big, her tits did enough to form two mounds on her chest. With her feminine face and long hair, I had to admit to myself that even in the cold light of day, she looked one hundred percent female. Only because I knew could I detect even the slightest hint of masculinity around her jaw, and to be fair, I'd met several more masuline-looking biological women anyway.

Chrissie caught my eye as I stared at her and I looked away suddenly, embarrassed to have been caught. She just giggled, though, and shuffled up closer to me, her hand snaking across my bare chest, and I felt my cock reacting even from just that touch. Her fingers were slim and pink, tipped with perfectly manicured nails.

"You're curious," she said, summing up my thoughts.

I caught her eye again. "A bit," I admitted.

She kissed my shoulder. "It's natural to have questions," she said, reassuring me. "Just ask."

I had to think for a minute to work out which ones I wanted to ask first, and weirdly enough, it wasn't the obvious one which came to the front of my mind.

"How many times have you done this before?" I asked, and I could tell she was a little surprised by this.

"You're the third guy I've slept with," she told me, catching my eye again.

"And did any of them freak out or anything?" I asked.

She shook her head gently. "No, not really."

I swallowed. "And they were both... into other men?"

Chrissie kissed my collarbone this time, a tiny crease appearing between her eyebrows.

"Having sex with me doesn't make you gay," she said plainly.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with being gay," I said, quickly, not sure if she was angry with me for asking. "I just always thought I was straight."

"You have to decide for yourself if my dick is causing a problem for your sexuality," Chrissie said, a little harshly, and I shook my head quickly.

"No, no problem," I said, cracking a smile which made my head pound. "I don't mean it like that."

I felt Chrissie relax against me again and I was relieved I'd managed to navigate those choppy waters. I reached out and put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her in close, and her fingernails slid down to my stomach. There were only inches between her hand and my cock and I knew what I wanted her to do.

"Any other questions?" she asked, and I could feel her breath on my chest.

She smelt good after showering and I was finding it difficult to focus with her fingers still brushing against me. "I don't think so," I said, trying to will my headache away.

"Can I ask you a question this time?" she asked, still resting her head against me.

"Yeah, of course," I replied quickly.

"How big is your dick?"

I hadn't exactly been expecting that one. I hesitated, and I felt her fingers stop moving, resting just above the hem of the blanket.

"Um," I said, thinking. "Well, I don't exactly measure it every day-"

She cut across me. "Oh come on, you must have tried to once."

I laughed nervously. "I think it's about six or seven inches."

Her fingers started moving again. "So probably more like five," she teased, and I felt myself tense as I got angry.

"Hey, I don't-"

She grinned at me and kissed me on the lips to stop me. "I'm joking," she said. "It felt like it was pretty big last night and I was curious."

"What about yours?" I countered, still stinging from the insult.

She didn't hesitate. "Almost five when I'm really hard," she told me.

One of the last things I thought I'd be doing the morning after with a sexy girl in my bed was comparing dick sizes, so it was definitely a surreal moment. Her hand shifted down and slid across my cock, covered by the blanket, and since I was already semi-hard I couldn't really hide the fact that I still thought she was hot. Her fingers cupped my balls and she kissed my chest.

"Anything you want me to do now?" she asked, her voice definitely teasing.

"Fuck..." I replied, not knowing how to phrase it to not sound like a dick. "Will you give me a blowjob?"

Chrissie squeezed my cock through the blanket. "I'd love to," she said, "But you fucked my arse last night and you haven't showered since." She looked up at me and smiled, feeling my slight disappointment. "But I'd definitely love to feel all seven of your inches inside me again, if you want?"

Well, I wasn't going to say no to that. Especially not when Chrissie had spent a few more minutes teasing my cock with her fingers, getting me rock hard and throbbing, and then climbed out of bed to grab the lube from her handbag. When she bent over, I saw her hard cock hanging between her legs, but more importantly, I got a great look at her incredible arse again. I could fully understand why I'd been so ready to fuck it last night, whatever else was going on between her legs, and her long legs looked so feminine. She was completely a woman and I was desperate to fuck her again.

This time, after applying the lube to herself, she rubbed it all over my cock, turning me on even more, then she climbed on top of me and straddled me.

"I cum better in this position," she said, reaching behind her and positioning my cock against her arse.

As I started to slide inside her, somehow even easier this morning than it had been last night, I gasped. She was just so tight, and as my cock inched inside her, she screwed up her face, moaning, then looked down at me.

"Fuck," she said, and I reached out to hold her hips. She seemed a little unsteady as she tried to settle down on my cock, pushing it deep inside, and eventually I felt her hips pressing into mine. I also felt the slightly strange sensation of her balls resting on my stomach, and I looked down to see her hard cock pointing straight up, glistening with pre cum.

"Let me go slow," she whispered, leaning forwards so I could kiss her. In this position, she moved her hips up and down, sliding her tight hole so slowly and exquisitely over my shaft that I was ready to explode. I took some deep breaths to calm myself down, though, desperately trying to think unsexy thoughts. She realised I was close and pushed down, going back to sitting on my cock without moving.

"You're so big inside me," she said, sounding satisfied. Her petite cock was bouncing slightly, even without her moving, and I took one hand off her hip to reach out and touch it, but she gently pushed me away.

"It feels better if I cum like a girl," she told me, putting my hand firmly on her hip again. I reached around and rested it on her arse again, and she made eye contact with a big smile.

"You ready?" she asked, and I nodded. She started to bounce up and down again, her cock bouncing too, her nipples hard and poking out clearly from her chest. Each time she moved back down, her arse slapped against me, and soon the room was filled with her moans and the slapping of her against me. I briefly wondered whether we'd wake my parents, but I had to put that thought out of my mind. Anyway, they'd just assume I was fucking a girl.

"That's it, stay there," she suddenly said, grabbing my arm. "Keep your hips exactly there."

I did as I was told, watching her gorgeous body moving up and down as she fucked herself with my cock. I felt her arse tighten suddenly, then again, squeezing hard around my cock and just reaching the verge of being painful before she relaxed again. She kept moving, though, keeping a steady rhythm, until finally she let out a soft moan, gaining in intensity until she had to hold back a scream.

I wasn't sure what I'd expected, but when a huge bead of white cum suddenly welled up on the head of her cock, I was surprised. As she moaned, it ran down the side of her shaft and dripped down onto me, warm and wet, followed by another large stream. She wasn't ejaculating, it wasn't squirting anywhere, it was just leaking out and sliding down over her cock. Her arse kept contracting, too, squeezing me over and over, until she finally seemed done and pushed her hips down, resting with her arse full of my cock again.

"Felt amazing," she said breathlessly, looking at me. I smiled back at her.

"What just happened?" I asked, glancing down at the pool of cum that had collected on my stomach.

"That's what it's like when I cum like a girl, from my arse," she said. "It's a completely different sensation."

"Should we stop?" I asked, unsure if she'd want to continue after that.

"I'm still hard and turned on, so definitely not," she said, moving her hips just enough to milk my cock a little. "I want to feel you cum inside me again."

It didn't take much longer, especially once she started bouncing up and down quickly, her wet cock bouncing off me, feminine moans driving me crazy. Her tightness was just too much and I held her hips down against me, my cock pulsing as I came hard in her arse, filling her up and hearing her moan as she felt it happening.

When she climbed off me, panting, I put my head back on the pillow and wondered if sex could get any better than this. My question was answered when I felt her hot tongue sliding over my stomach and licking up her cum, which shocked me slightly, but it looked incredibly sexy. She giggled and wiped her lips on a tissue, then wiped my stomach too. Her cock was still hard and I could feel it pressing against my leg. She noticed me noticing it.

"Do you want me to fuck you too?" she asked, resting her hand on my chest again.

I looked at her. "Will you be offended if I say no?" I said, distinctly turned off by the idea of swapping places.

"No," she said, smiling. "I prefer being fucked, anyway."

"Well, if you're offering that..." I grinned, sliding my hand down her thigh, and she laughed.

"Not now, I need to get home," she said. "I'll give you my number, though."

After we'd both been through the shower, I watched as she got dressed into an outfit she'd managed to cram into her handbag. It wasn't much more than a t-shirt, a miniskirt, black tights and flat shoes, but it made her bum look amazing and I was impressed with how she managed to tuck her cock away between her legs so it almost totally disappeared. She put her Catwoman suit into a carrier bag, along with the boots, and I showed her to the door.

"I had fun," she said, kissing my cheek quickly. "Text me?"

"I will," I said, waving her off as she set off down the street. Going back inside, I immediately bumped into my dad, who was peering out of the window at Chrissie as she walked away.

"Well, she's a knockout," he said to me. "Especially if this morning's noises are anything to go by."

I cringed. "Thanks, Dad," I said sarcastically.

"Just don't get her pregnant," he cautioned, wagging his finger.

I grinned. I couldn't resist. "Not much chance of that," I said, turning to go and get my breakfast and leaving him to try and work it out.

12