My Catwoman Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Chrissie add a third to their fun.
14.1k words
4.83
9.2k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmwriting
mmwriting
46 Followers

Six Months Later

One of the only good things about living in the town I did was that rich kids from the metropolitan areas loved the run-down, post-industrial vibe. There was no chance of a big-name music festival with real stars ever coming to us, but in the summer bored uni students would turn up by the coachload to attend illegal, all-night raves where they could drink, swallow and snort everything they could spend daddy's money on. And round here, all that gear was pretty cheap.

Somehow, my best friend Mickey had managed to pick up a sideline in selling drugs, mostly molly but occasionally tiny bags of coke, to these rich uni kids. It meant going along to the raves, of course, but we were both quite up for it, especially because after half a bottle of vodka and a pill, a lot of those uni girls chilled out and would fuck almost any guy they came across. Mickey, who loved his girlfriend Vivian more than he was prepared to admit, was only there for the money, but I had no problem picking up the slack. I had to say, I was surprised that Vivian was OK with Mickey stripping half naked and staying out half the night like that, but the roll of twenty pound notes he deposited into their bedroom drawer in the morning probably swayed her.

"It's so easy," Mickey explained as we picked our way along an overgrown footpath in the late May sunshine towards a barn which was the site of tonight's rave. "There's just two golden rules. One, never touch the gear yourself. Two, only stick to small deals, less than a hundred quid each. Otherwise you start to get in the way of the serious dealers from down London way, and they don't mess around."

"Sensible," I said, draining the dregs of my can of lager and tossing it into the middle of the field. "Listen, can I borrow twenty quid? I'm a bit low until payday next week."

Mickey grinned, tutted, and slid his wallet out of his pocket, handing over the cash which I stuffed into the pocket of my shorts. These illegal raves always got incredibly warm, and it had been a hot day anyway, so we were both shirtless, wearing just shorts and flip flops. The side pockets of Mickey's shorts were stuffed with gear.

As we approached the barn, we saw a few people milling around outside, soaking up the last rays of the day and chatting before the music really got started. I could hear trance music coming from someone's phone, and we diverted around so we wouldn't need to walk straight through the group.

"Hey, Jack!" someone shouted, and my head snapped around, trying to see who it was. The sun was in my eyes and I had to squint, but the person was vigorously waving and obviously knew me so I walked over.

"See you in there," Mickey said, anxious not to lose any time selling, and I gave him a fist bump as he jogged towards the open barn door, his shorts rustling.

"Jack!" the voice repeated, and I finally worked out who it was just as she walked up to me.

"Sami, right?" I asked, a little surprised to see her.

"Yeah," she said, smiling at me. "Never thought I would see you here."

"I was just thinking the same thing," I told her, laughing slightly. Sami was my boss's daughter; she usually worked in the office with her mum, so I had only seen her occasionally when I was in the office to do paperwork or something. Like a lot of South Asian businesses, it was a family firm and everyone helped out. Her dad ran the business like a very tight ship so there hadn't been time for chit chat in the past, and I got the impression he was quite a strict guy with his kids, so his daughter being at an illegal rave did not sound likely.

"Who were you with?" she asked, looking over my shoulder to see where Mickey had gone.

"Just my mate from school days," I explained. "If you're looking for gear, he'll hook you up."

She grinned at me, cutely screwing up her nose. "I might be," she said, keeping her voice down. "Can you get me mate's rates?"

As she said it, a big hairy bloke in running shorts stepped behind her and finally shaded my eyes from the sun so I could see her properly. She was wearing a blue bikini top which was already working quite hard to contain her big tits, and a pair of white shorts which were extremely tight fitting and slightly shiny. This was a massive change to what I had seen of her at work and I liked it a lot.

"I'll see what I can do," I told her, "But I'm gonna want something in return."

She giggled. "I'll get you out of the next safety training course?" she offered, and I laughed again.

"Alright, you're on," I agreed. "If you're serious, we'd better catch him before he sells all the decent stuff."

Mickey hadn't gone far. There was a massive set of speakers at one end of the barn, on the back of a pickup truck, and a DJ deck attached by long cables. The barn was already half full of people, but it was still quite warm and lots of people were sipping water bottles instead of vodka bottles. Mickey was just inside the entrance, handing a packet to a pair of blonde girls in return for paper money.

"Ayup Mickey, this is Sami from my work," I said, getting his attention.

He took one look at Sami's outfit and grinned. "How can I help you?"

She bought some molly and I didn't even need to tell Mickey it was mate's rates. She asked me if I wanted any, but I had never wanted to get into drugs so I just shook my head.

Sami had light brown skin and dark brown hair, which she had tied into an elaborate braided ponytail. Out of the direct sun, I also noticed she was wearing sandals and had painted toenails. Overall, she was looking incredibly fit and our slightly flirty tone so far was getting my mind racing about what might happen later.

The music suddenly started with a squeal and a blast of bass tones. I pulled a litre bottle out of my pocket, full of vodka, but when I turned to offer it to Sami, she'd disappeared into the press of bodies that was pouring through the doors towards the dancefloor. I was more disappointed than I thought I would be, but consoled myself with a slug of spirit and an eyeful of a petite brunette's arse in just a thong and fishnets.

Even though I was surrounded by a lot of hot girls, it was still early so I got into the music instead, not straying too far from the back in case Mickey suddenly needed me. Everything went smoothly, and by midnight he was sold out and the rave was absolutely banging. It was hard to keep track of time, but after at least another hour I finally felt Mickey grab my shoulder and point to the door. I followed him, catching my breath as we stepped into the cool night air.

"Needed a breather," Mickey said. "I think I might split, I don't want a police raid and people pointing fingers."

"I'll come with," I told him, but out of the corner of my eye I spotted a familiar-looking pair of shorts.

"Sami!" I yelled, and she looked around, grinning and waving at me when she realised who I was.

"Fancy your chances, eh?" Mickey said, knowingly. "I'll catch you later, then."

"I'll let you know how it goes," I told him as he jogged away back down the footpath, using his phone as a torch. I went to Sami instead, and as soon as I got close she reached out her hand and rested it on my chest.

"Good night?" I asked, noticing her slightly unfocused eyes as she looked up at me. The light outside was an intermittent mixture of overhead security lights and people's phones, but as she stepped closer to me I could make out hard nipples poking into her bikini top.

"Very good," she giggled. "This molly is amazing."

I knew it made people horny, but I wasn't exactly prepared for her hand to move down my chest and push firmly into my shorts, cupping my dick and balls which sent a huge wave of arousal through me.

"You feel big," she said, stumbling slightly as she squeezed slightly harder than was comfortable, her manicured nails digging into my skin down there.

I eased her hand out and pushed her up against the side of the barn. She giggled again and we kissed, her mouth tasting weirdly citrus-y, her tits pressing into my chest. I was drunk and really wanted to fuck her, but no matter how drunk, I wasn't completely ready for her to yank her bikini top down and pull out her tits. They were the biggest pair I had ever seen and cupping one in my hand, I was slightly surprised at how soft they felt. She moaned slightly and I saw a dude in the darkness near us look over.

"Come on, we can't do this here," I said, putting my arm over her chest and leading her away from the barn, into the field and away from other eyes. The grass was long and it was hard to support her and not fall over myself, so inevitably she stepped in a massive dip and tripped straight over, dragging me down, both of us laughing. I ended up lying partly under her and partly behind her, hearing her breathing in my ear.

"I have fancied you for ages," she giggled, wiggling her arse against my cock, which was definitely getting hard now I was pressed against her. I slid my hand up from her waist and cupped one of her tits again.

"Me too," I replied, not totally untruthfully. The other lads and I had talked about her on the building site before, but before tonight I hadn't really thought she was my type. Not that there was any chance of actually doing anything with her, since her dad was the boss. Speaking of which, my drunken brain dimly realised it might not be a good idea to fuck the boss's daughter, but I instantly forgot this when she reached down and pushed her shorts down to her knees.

"Fuck," I said, moving my hand down to her arse, which was big and soft and sexy as fuck.

"Get your shorts off," she said, pushing her hand between her thighs and moaning as she started rubbing her pussy. "I'm really wet already."

"Condom," I belatedly remembered after sliding my shorts down to my ankles.

"I don't care, just fuck me," she insisted, but getting the boss's daughter pregnant was an absolute no-no, so I ferreted around until I found my wallet and messed around getting out a condom as she rubbed her arse on my bare cock.

"Alright, we're good," I said when I was all covered up, reaching down and moving my cock to press between her thighs.

"Wrong hole," she giggled as I pushed my hips forward.

"Sorry," I said, letting her spread her thighs wider so I could move lower and push into her pussy instead. She gasped as I started pushing inside, grabbing her tit with one hand and keeping the other on her clit. I had never expected Sami to be this hot and into it, and I counted my lucky stars as I pushed fully into her.

Now, as I started to build a rhythm of pulling out and pushing back into her, holding her waist tightly to keep her in place, I could see through the low light of the night her arm moving a little as she touched herself. And this is where my drunk brain decided to go off the script a little.

The previous autumn I had fucked an incredibly hot trans girl, Chrissie, after a Halloween party. When I thought about it, fucking her had probably been the best sex I had ever had. Fucking her in the arse had definitely helped, but she was also one of the hottest girls I had ever seen and, yeah, I'll say it, it was pretty fucking hot that she had a cock, too. I love pussy, don't get me wrong, but making her cum from fucking her was such an unexpectedly good feeling. I hadn't got back in touch with Chrissie after that, stupidly, because when she hadn't text me first I got in my own head about her not being into me.

Anyway, lying there in the field, fucking Sami and watching her arm moving, I suddenly had a thought: wouldn't it be really fucking hot if she wasn't rubbing her clit, but she was stroking her cock instead?

That thought just overwhelmed me. I gripped her tightly and fucked her hard, driving my cock deep into her, barely hearing her moans as I came inside her. As soon as I was done, I took a huge gasp of air and kept still, my cock deep inside her.

"Did you just cum?" she asked, and I felt a rush of shame. We'd probably been fucking less than five minutes. Maybe three, tops. Fuck, does that count as premature ejaculation? Three minutes, what the fuck was I thinking?

"Yeah," I admitted, screwing up my face to contain my frustration.

She was slightly out of breath as she rolled away from me, my cock sliding out of her.

"Listen, I-" I tried to tell her, but what explanation could there possibly be? "You're just really fit," I ended lamely.

"Thanks," she said, and we both lay there for a few seconds.

That was the turning point of our relationship. I could have grabbed my shorts and ended it there, orgasm achieved. I could have felt awkward and made things weird. But I'd blown my chance with Chrissie, who was basically my dream girl, and I was determined not to let that happen again. I shot my shot.

"Your tits look fucking incredible," I told her, working my hand down from her waist to her thigh. "Have you ever let someone fuck them?"

She giggled. "It's been known," she said, and I knew I'd done the right thing. My hand slid onto her pussy, touching fingers with her as she started rubbing her clit again. She guided my fingers down and I pushed one inside.

"No way I'm leaving until I've tried that," I told her as she moaned softly and I started moving my finger inside her.

I fingered her for ages, until my wrist was cramping painfully and my whole arm ached, but she went wild for every second. I don't know whether it was something to do with the molly, but my hand was completely drenched in pussy and she must have cum at least twice. I had got hard again and, but for the fact I didn't have a second condom, I was ready to fuck her properly this time, as soon as I was done with her tits. But there was the sudden noise of cars approaching the rave, engine roaring and headlights shining everywhere.

I pulled my fingers out of her and grabbed my shorts.

"Fuck, it's police," I said, and she yanked her shorts back on. "If we go now we can probably get out before they see us."

In the confusion of getting back to the main road and Sami anxiously meeting up with her friends again, I never got her number. Luckily, though, when I stepped into the office to pick up my payslip the next week, although there was no sign of Sami, the envelope had a pink sticky note tucked inside with her number.

I wouldn't say we were officially in a 'relationship' or going out or anything like that. She was obviously afraid of her dad finding out, so we spent a lot of time just texting and Snapchatting each other. But she had serious daddy issues which meant that, once the ice was properly broken, she was amazing in bed. I could go on and on about the freaky things she was into, like begging for my approval while I pulled her ponytail and fucked her from behind, or demanding that I fuck her tits and cum in her mouth. I had to admit, I hadn't really been with a girl who was anything like as wild and slutty as she was, and while it was a real eye-opener, I sometimes felt like I struggled to keep up. She'd just suddenly propose something kinky, like getting me to fuck her while she sucked her favourite dildo, and while I went along with it, I didn't often come up with any ideas of my own and it felt a little bit awkward. A bit like she was running the show on her own, when I as the guy in the relationship should be in charge.

We'd been friends with benefits or whatever this crazy relationship was for about three months when her family went away for a long weekend in August to see some relatives in London. Sami pretended to be ill to get out of it, then as soon as they were gone on Friday, she came over to my parents' house while they were both out at work. I took the day off so we could have the day and house to ourselves.

We fucked first in the shower, then chilled for an hour and took it much slower the second time. I was lying on my back on the bed while Sami was on top of me, cowgirl, probably my favourite position since I could see her big sexy tits as she bounced on top of me, slowly teasing me.

"I want to ask you something," she said, smiling at me, then biting her lip gently.

"Go for it," I said, used to these kinky suggestions by now.

"Will you tell me about the best sex you ever had before me? I promise I won't be jealous."

I am sure that pure panic must have flashed into my eyes. The best sex I ever had was with Chrissie and there was no way I could tell Sami about it.

"Come on," she said playfully, sensing I was reluctant. "I'll give you something in return."

"What's that?" I asked, suspicious.

"Well," she said, giggling again. "I'll tell you about my biggest sexual fantasy."

"Tell me about this fantasy, then," I told her, trying not to act like I was too excited.

"Nope, you need to promise to tell me your best sex first," she said, leaning forward to kiss me quickly, her hair falling into her face. When she sat back, her boobs swaying, I sighed.

"Okay, I promise," I said. I figured I would just pick a random girl I'd picked up at a rave and embellish a little.

"Yay," she said, wiggling her hips and making me moan. "I have never told anyone this, but... I really want to get fucked by two guys at the same time."

I couldn't help but laugh. "My cock not enough for you?" I teased, pushing my hips up into her suddenly and making her gasp.

"It's pretty good, but don't you think it'd be really fucking hot if I was sucking a dick right now?" she said, putting her hands on my chest and moving her hips faster.

"I'll see if any of my mates can spare an afternoon," I grinned. "I'm sure they'd be up for it."

She knew I was joking and flicked my nipple in revenge. "I knew you'd be a dick about it. Now, your turn."

I took a few seconds to try and think of which random ex-partner of mine I was going to describe, but somewhere the part of my brain not totally distracted by Sami bouncing up and down on my cock started to put things together.

Point number one: Sami had just told me she wanted to try getting fucked by two cocks at once.

Point number two: My best sex ever was with Chrissie, who actually had a cock herself.

Point number three: Sami would get into massive trouble with her family if I ever let on that we were fucking, so she wasn't going to tell anyone else about what I told her.

Was I really about to tell Sami about Chrissie? Chrissie had also been riding my cock in this exact spot that night and the thought made my dick throb.

"Well?" Sami said, looking at me. "It can't be that difficult to remember."

Fuck it. You only live once, right?

"Okay, this is going to sound mental, but..." I started. "I had a one night stand with this girl Chrissie."

"What's she like?" Sami asked, a little breathlessly. I was surprised at how into this she seemed to be.

"Um, well, she's quite tall, curly hair, really cute," I went on. "She only has small tits, though, but her arse is gorgeous."

Sami let out a moan and started pushing down onto my cock harder. "You prefer my tits, right?" she asked, reaching her hands up and squeezing them.

"Yeah," I told her without any hesitation. "Your tits are fucking incredible."

Sami smiled, pleased with the compliment, then she bit her lip again. "What was her pussy like?"

I laughed nervously. "Well, actually, that's kind of the thing about Chrissie..."

Sami looked a bit confused so I just blurted it out.

"Chrissie's trans."

There was half a second where it didn't seem to sink in, then Sami stopped moving and sat down fully on my cock, her eyes going wide.

"Are you serious?"

I shrugged as best I could given the position I was lying in. "Yeah, I'm serious."

Sami blinked. "You're saying she's a guy?"

I shook my head. "No, she's a girl, but she used to be a guy. She still has a cock and everything, but if you saw her, you'd say she's one hundred percent female."

mmwriting
mmwriting
46 Followers