All Comments on 'My Cheating Husband Ch. 01'

by supplestrawberry

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

I don't like stories that have husbands beating off watching wife getting screwed by another guy; don't like this happening to the wife either. It's just a terrible to one's psyche.

At least in this story the injured party is questioning the situation.

RTR10RTR10about 4 years ago

Please please please let this guy get what's coming to him. I want her to completely rake him over the coals!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who ARE these people?

And why are they doing really stupid shit? What kind of special moron fucks another woman on the bed he shares with his wife even IF he knows she's around the world, in another country and is certainly not coming home early? Isn't he at least worried about the neighbors seeing him coming and going? Epic stupidity.

1 star

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

hope she dumps his cheating ass.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Top notch

An exploration of pain, but rather than tell us about how she’s coldly going to dump him or punish him, we’re treated to her not knowing what to do, and we can feel, from the first part of the story, her fear that if she dumps him she’d never find another husband, even though that part is not stated, her fear that she’ll never be quite good enough, her fear that she’ll always have to put up with I’m cheating, or be forever lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm

No voting, as bad as this is it's no wonder. Your bio says you've written before, When, in second grade?

supplestrawberrysupplestrawberryabout 4 years agoAuthor
author here

if you don't like cheating stories, why would you click on a story with the title: "My Cheating Husband"?

good thing you're anonymous, because i don't care if pussies like you think my story is one star or not lmao. it's all in good fun.

supplestrawberrysupplestrawberryabout 4 years agoAuthor
author here

lmao, no one can offer valid criticism as to how it's "bad," and just pathetically resort to insults with no substance as if I'm going to care, lol. the salty tears are rife, and I don't have to tell anyone why I turned off voting.

supplestrawberrysupplestrawberryabout 4 years agoAuthor
author here

@reedrichards, thank you for your insightful input, you hit the nail on the head. I'm mulling over different ideas for what I want Emma to do, but I don't want to spoil just yet. new installments are coming

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
It's a good start

and I'd like to see more.

Incidentally, you can ignore or report trolls. :)

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Another

Another cheating husband story. Please give him the same burn that we would want for a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tastefully told

Though it's never happened to me (I hope). I feel this woman's emotions.The teller makes me feel like it's happening to me. Will be waiting for more, please.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

The protagonist was cheated on, twice, in one day. Decision time, Burn the Bastid slow or fast, or reconciliation. There is also acceptance, as a female cuckold. The most difficult thing is to make that decision. Any way, you've sure set up an interesting scenario.

I cheated on my first wife. She knew but had no proof, she just knew, but only once did she remark, "You and your women". One year later, I asked for a divorce, she had made my life a living hell for ten years but I didn't believe in divorce. I tried like hell to give her a good, loving life. She, like her mother, was in complete bitch mode and I had enough...

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Different...

Yet interesting. I'll read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent, Though Sad, Story

You certainly know how to write an excellent story. It was full of heartbreak, emotions and suffering, but it was very well narrated. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lets see what happen...

I hope she is not going to watch her husband having sex with other women and play with her pussy...no matter what you want to write for the ending....I have respect for people who write what is on their minds....if we don't like it we should stop reading...

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good

Good day for cheating husband stories. Burn him.

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettabout 4 years ago

Good start. Ignore trolls. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Normal women"......

Yeah, but who wants to be normal?

Ironman52Ironman52about 4 years ago
What MattblackUK said

just saying, I'll add; She has self esteem issues already but she needs to not settle. She needs a boost and another chapter.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
What.....9" high heels!

Gave up after that sentence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hey @northstanderrhino, it’s called sarcasm. Of course they are not 9”, duh.

Loved it. The tags say cuckquean people. Wondering if she is going to accept it or not. I hope so. I am a wannabe cuckold and the intellectual turmoil and humiliation of these kinds of stories and a great turn on. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I certainly enjoyed it. You might want to develop a thicker skin though. If they realize it's this easy to rile you up, they'll ramp up the insults.

As for voting? You have the choice to leave it on or turn it off. I realize you don't care what people think, but 90% of the authors here don't lend any credence to scoring. They don't allow it to influence what they write.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

>>> but 90% of the authors here don't lend any credence to scoring. They don't allow it to influence what they write.

This may be true - not sure.

But, me, personally - I don't even start un-rated stories.

I don't have enough time to read everything that gets posted - so I use the ratings to help figure out which ones are worth a bit of that time.

No rating = I don't bother.

Just another point of view, here, FWIW.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Any cuck caused by cheating is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start!

Kind of feels like B Jones Diary, dinnit?

I'm very pleased to hear a woman's voice in LW. I am much more interested in how women think. So keep on writing. This is good, if puzzling. First time ever to read of a woman turned on by her man cheating.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
-__-

stopped reading after the first paragraph. i can’t stand the whole ‘wish i was like other girls’ moping shit. it’s not cute, it’s not sexy. this belongs on r/notlikeothergirls 🙄🙄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Okay, I don’t want to discourage you from writing, but in your bio you’ve listed yourself as a woman, which I find that pretty unbelievable, given that you’ve described a character as wearing NINE INCH HEELS. Even six inches is unfathomable outside of a strip club. Seriously dude, get a tape measure. I couldn’t suspend my disbelief after that, sadly.

RoammeRoammealmost 4 years ago
I get it

Growing up almost every boy I dated eventually got stolen from me. It did a lot of damage to my mind. When I started dating men some of them cheated on me. I can't explain why but the men cheating on me somehow was better then the plain ones that didn't. I'm sorry for how messed up it sounds but I found myself preferring men that cheated over the nicer ones that didn't. I feel like I totally get her

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

Amazing and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

omg soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

More like these please! This series is hot. I read it when it first came out a few years ago. It was amazing then, amazing now. I also remember being so confused by some of the comments; I thought they were from competitors or trolls tbh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersupplestrawberry@supplestrawberry
Not interested in anything other than reading stories, writing them, and learning more about unique writing techniques. Not a new writer, but rusty and finding my way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES