My Cheating Wife

Story Info
Wife calls out wrong name in the heat of passion.
750 words
3.71
45.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers

It's Friday. The close of a long week. I am looking forward to spending time with my wife of 20 years. She was a stay-at-home wife until a couple of years ago when the last child left for college. It's about 8:30 and my wife announces that she is going to take a shower. I come home dirty, so I usually shower as soon as I get home. When my wife announces that she is going to take a shower is our code for she is in the mood. I go to the bedroom and turn on some music. I put on some of my pheromone cologne. Strip, turn off the bedroom lights and eagerly await her arrival. She is wearing a dark blue deep V neck lace body suit. She has lightly applied her smokey makeup and she looks amazing. She is not skinny in any shape form or fashion. She is a mature, sexy as fuck woman. She has curves in all the right places. My dick is tenting the sheet in anticipation of the upcoming events. She looks at the bulge and comments, "Oooh sailor is that for me?" I smile and nod. She throws back the sheet and slides into bed next to me.

We kiss a sizzling lust filled kiss and my hands eagerly explore the familiar territory of her body. She arches her back as I fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples through the lace. She moans her appreciation. I reach down between her legs and rub her steaming pussy through the crotch of the body suit and unsnap it. The crotch flies open leaving a beautiful pussy available for my plunder. I massage her mons and work my way down to her slit. She is already wet and ready. I move around and pull her on top of me in a 69 position. I kiss her thighs to tease her before I make love to her vagina orally. When I lick her slit from her anal star to her clitoris she shudders. She is hot tonight. She quickly engulfs my rock-hard cock down her throat demonstrating her excellent oral talents. Damn she gives good head. She strokes the part of my cock that isn't in her mouth, as she starts to fuck her face on my blue steel man hood.

It doesn't take but a few minutes and she is humping my face, grinding my face into her sopping wet eager cunt. "Oh baby. God, you eat pussy so well! Don't stop baby. Don't stop." I am licking, sucking, and nibbling on her vagina. I focus on her clit and her love tunnel opening. I insert a finger and stroke her G spot and it takes her to another level of excitement. Her stomach quivers and her leg muscles shake. She grabs my hair and starts to direct my mouth to the parts of her needy pussy seeking relief. She starts to beg. "Come on baby, give it to me." I move around and she spread her legs wider giving me total access to her eager sopping wet pussy.

I put the head of my throbbing cock at her entrance. I slowly push and she helps guide me into her love tunnel. "Yyessss! Oh baby that dick feels so good." I immediately start to stroke her in and out slow full-length strokes. I pull out and just push the head in and take the head out. "Oooh, that feels so good. Don't tease me baby." So, I pick up the pace and start stroking faster and harder. "Oh, yes baby, that's what momma wants." She starts thrusting her hips toward me adding to our mutual pleasure. She grabs my ass cheeks pulling me into her harder and faster. She grinds her hips into my crotch. Oh God, Oh God! Fuck Me! Yes! Fuck me with that big dick Ken!"

All stop. I'm not Ken. Ken is her boss. I roll off her and off the bed. I start getting dressed. "What's going on baby? What's wrong?" I am not going to respond. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to fight. The stupid bitch doesn't realize what she said. I finish getting dressed and exit the bedroom. I walk down the hall to pick up my wallet, phone, and keys. She is following me sputtering and stammering not making complete sentences. She is standing in the open doorway sobbing as I start my truck and back out of the driveway.

HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers