All Comments on 'My Cheating Wife Ch. 01'

by vagabond678

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
h Please

Another baboon arises. 1. Put this in gay male where it's heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp bitch fag man

Yep just another story that should be in the gay male section , when are folks gonna stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please explain in what sense she actually loves her husband.

Because she insults him, humiliates him, and basically fucks him over and we're supposed to believe that she loves him because she came back to cuddle with him?

And what guy, what husband, what man is going to passively take the abuse? At the very least, explain why he loves her? because who would love someone who just beat the shit out of them emotionally?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i normally

try not to judge butafter reading this and getting sick i can only say you wrote this as a joke or on a dare because nobody in their right mind is this stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Struggle for a Marriage Strife hub

@zed0 If the author writes preface or not I give 1*.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
I understand

that this sort of thing is quite common in the States.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
makes me sick

as if she's going to stop if he improves. Once a cheater, ...

Can only hope the next chapter sees the husband picking up with another woman and fall in love with her, kicking his blatant disrepectful wife to the curb. Now that Jake is picking her up at the door, he only in for more humiliation. The tought makes me sick.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
How can you write this...

...and still resist puking up? Cuckerotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next visit

Colin finds he likes sucking Jake's big cock! Michelle has to find another BIG cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuck material husband stories without 5-15-20-25 years future

They have not common kids so the husband is not cuck material they could divorce smoothly. All right you wrote this cuck story but kind author how you imagine the future (5-10-15-20-25 years) of this couple?

The main reason you are not sure this connection will be long tem are not you?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
Britease got in a zinger!

His short comment was better than the story, or at least a lot funnier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick

they all need to be taken out of the gene pool

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 8 years ago
What the Hell?

Why does it seem that all the stories being written lately are about feeble wimps who have no bottle when it comes to their wives, are we breeding some form of new gender, neither man nor woman, perhaps a prize can be awarded for the best name for such a creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
after reading I have concluded this tale

is based on some true life events... and that is very sad... I may read the next presentation but I am not committing at this time... No score

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I rated it two stars

I deducted 1 star because it is too short and only 1 page. I deducted 2 stars over the statement, 'Colin who was merely 5'5''.' That is not believable because a hot girl would not marry a guy that short unless he is rich or otherwise exceptional. Instead of 5'5", if the writer had written 5'9" or even 5'8", I would have rated 4 stars because a hot girl marrying a guy 5'8" or taller is plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Years of public school brainwashing to be submissive

Along with living on food stored in plastics full of estrogen type chemicals results in this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Look, Mom, at all the comments my wittle story is getting. Oh God, Oh God, . . .

(whack, whack, whack). Glad I could help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it.

So, I guess that many would consider me a wimp.

This lifestyle can work if both partners are mostly happy about what happens. I had an aunt and uncle who lived that lifestyle until they got too old to find her a bull. They were always verbally abusive to each other, but my 6' uncle loved her even when she fucked around. They were great together. I always assumed that he enjoyed sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
????

@ Anon Did your Aunt and Uncle raise any kids common or bastard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

worse than a wimp, Maybe Colin should be fucking Jake as well, Since he has no balls it should be a natural thing....pussy

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
A tire iron to Jake's balls

would be the best answer, and then use the other end up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is really stupid.

No further comment is appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 really great story, forget about ther asshole annony's statement

he hates everything, he's like Mikie!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Again!! If anyone knows crap and shit it's dear annony!!!

Eat it you dog breath fag, This story is great a 5 or more. Good effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally

Good, LW stories are finally getting back to being worth reading. I've missed a good stroke story and here is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For those who like this pathetic story. Get a real life

So cool let your wife fuck whomever and then you can clean her diseased pussy with you tongue. Those who like this need physcriatic help badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gay married men

Wake up literotica and please spare normal people from having to read this fetish shit. # 1 Just let them post in an area (Cuck gay men) or (Gay married men) maybe (worthless life) or (cant cope with reality) I think you get my point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where are these sick fucks coming from

nothing good about this sick hubby and whoreslut of a wife.why are they married?what the hubby get out of this life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haters gonna hate

Why is it that the guys who hate cuckold stories still end up reading them and posting hate in the comments? No one forced you to read it, and there's plenty of stories to go around ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even for a fictional fantasy this was pathetic

How could Colin even stand up? He has no spine. And why would his wife want to be married to such a spineless, wimpy - can't call him a man - person in the first place? If she has so little love or respect for him just get a divorce and be free to chase around after big cocks. That's the problem with these cuckold stories. They're so unbelievable. The wife has no respect for her husband. She's more interested in her lovers cocks. She obviously has no self respect or she wouldn't be risking pregnancy or catching some nasty disease. The husband has no pride or self respect or he wouldn't be letting his slut wife cheat on him. Again - just get a divorce. The cuckold crap makes absolutely no sense, even in fiction. Just plain awful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

@ Anon You are right the cuck stories need not read but push 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

A new baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

Don't we have enough cluck stories on this site? This site needs a new category ...

fucking CLUCK stories... this way those that want to avoid them can and all the wimps that want to read them can wack off and read them...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Don't we have enough assholes annony on here?

I think so! Gave it a 5 for content and effort. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
insanity thats why we keep posting

in the hopes that you will learn this is a fetish lifestyle and just because it happens between a man and wife does not make it a loving wife story. why do you chose to keep listing these stories here is the question is it because no one will read it realizing its a fetish that no one wants to admit having visa vi closet man up grow a pair and put it where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell is so great about this story?

Stupid story-stupid author-stupid comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Don't we have enough assholes annony on here?

Really. you gave THIS a 5 for content and effort -- in an anonymous post -- trashing "annony" and THEY'RE the assholes. On what fucking planet?

<P>

There was no effort. This mess could have been written by a bot. It was devoid of effort and intelligence.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Not Another One...!

Well it is another cuckold story of a weak husband allowing his wife to take a lover in fear that he will lose his wife to another man !

What an ironic situation to be in.

I do hope chapter 2 is how the husband goes to the gym, takes up kick boxing, seeks a life coach, Similar to the story metaMorph by Jezzaz. To become a confident man and lover will not happen over night. This takes some effort not only by the husband, but also the coach as it can be a slow and frustrating process.

Please, please let not have another willing cuckold story as there are way to many on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really will never understand why Cuck writers are so proud???

Seriously, everyone knows you have serious mental issues, major sexual identity problems, and an extremely unhealthy life... but you're proud of it?? you post stories, and argue online like this is normal life style so that you can feel better about yourselves... any basic level of psychological study will tell you that this behavior is no different than the teenage girl who cuts herself, or the guy who likes to do little kids or animals. The fact that one is not as illegal makes no difference. It is still behavior of people with self esteem issues, sexual identity problems, often selfish and hurtful to others... what about any of this makes you so proud? You guys seriously don't get that people think you're pathetic and disgusting? You want to post in LOVING WIVES so you can hide... but seriously, you're that stupid to think that this makes a difference? Really? If I posted a story about how my WIFE and I like to fuck little kittens then blow them up in the microwave... that would go into LOVING WIVES right? What a sad and lonely pathetic group of cuckold posters and readers on this site. I am happy knowing that our Government has every one of these sick loser identified. I laugh to myself thinking that all the people on this site think they are unidentifiable. So sad.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
OMG!

The title said “Ch 1"! Please, God no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another One

Just the same old cuck shit, pussy guy putting up with all that crap. As far as the story line Jake confirmed everything he needed to know. Start immediate divorce proceedings from Michelle (no problem proving anything in court), file against Jake for alienation of affection and quit being a pussy. He would be better off without the cheating slut, who really doesn't love him. After the law suits probably have alot more money. (remember Jake would be paying dearly)

BUT... The writer wants you to enjoy this crap saying the husband doen't mind having his wife fuck another guy and come home full of cum to him. Man just another one. Rated 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

divorce her ass sue the asshole and give her nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 1 star wonder

How to avoid a 1 star vote? Just put a warning up front. Just let me know it's another happy cuckold story, I'll pass on by, and you don't get yet another one star vote.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @hindsight2020...

I agree with @hindsight2020...Please end the story here!!! Part 2 only if he stands up and get his revenge on his wife and her lover...If this isn't going to happen, this was enough and perfectly clear...1*

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Are you Fucking Kidding?

What a POS! He should kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Catagory

This is not a loving wife story. Put these into fetish. What a wimp.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Ugh

I shouldn't have read this one. I don't care for wimpy husband stories. I hope this fellow finds his manhood in subsequent chapters.

htownchuckleshtownchucklesover 8 years ago

I only read to the end thinking that colin might grow a pair. All involved need a bullet between the eyes. I don't usually post anything but positive feedback but come on man. But I don't have to read this one again. Structure was good though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all I can say

is that I'm glad that this waste of time was only a single page in length.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Chapter One?

You've made your point. Can we now move on to something else, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yucky, poo-poo....

.....Miley doesn't like this sick crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Cow

Slap her and fuck her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Work!

F*ck the haters! I love wimp/cuckold stories and this one gona be a good one. Nice work vagabond678 please carry one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are wrong

The struggle is following to have an independent cuckolding wife share hub and a cheating wife hub. So the cuckolding story fans and the cheating wife story fans could be in separated way with their stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
4 stars

Well, you gave the old hornet's nest another whack! And they are in fine form; hope you didn't get stung too badly. I assigned a 4 strictly on your writing, which I think is the purpose of these comments. The way I see it, the authors are posting here hoping to improve their writing skills. (Of course we enjoy writing also, or we wouldn't waste our time.) The stories are free, so regardless of what readers think of them, they are worth what it cost them.

Judging strictly on how well you presented your story, I gave you 4 stars. I think you should keep writing and posting such stories on LW. I don't understand those who keep yelling about stories involving cucks not belonging on LW. Apparently they can't look up cuckold in Websters, nor can they read the description of LW.

I do think writers should plainly state "This is a CUCKOLD story" just under the title, so they would have no excuse to complain they didn't know.

JohnChildJohnChildover 8 years ago
bewildered

For the life of me I dont know why I read this yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PUTTTTTTT

Put a bullet in the fucking skank whore HEAD---One dead bitch.

fausttusfausttusover 8 years ago
WTF?

I started reading this hoping for more.....But discovered the main character must have wrote and stared in this ...... I can't call it a story..... I don't know what to call it.

If you REALLY have to continue with this EFFORT (yup that's the word for it). Could you please make the characters likeable or at least have personalities, or failing in that how about just putting some sex in your effort.

thank you.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 8 years ago
She says more dick . . . .

. . . . reader says more words. It's early but that is my crack at meaningful humor for today. Seriously now, the topic is so commonplace here on Lit and all other erotica sites that something needs to make the first chapter stand out in order to keep the audience attention. As the story appears to be headed probably a first chapter of twice this length devoted to the interaction and thought processes between Jake and Colin with Michele only a peripheral mention as Colin's 'hot' wife. Leave the back home discussion between Colin and Michele to a chapter two and make it meaty as well.

That's BNb's two cents in the pot, but only the opnion of one.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for your effort and the story

Good loving wife tory! And eat shit dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:5 for your effort and the story

What effort? Typing? That was about it. This reads like the "writer" found a program with stock characters and situations, picked a few, and had the program print out a by-the-numbers cliched so-called story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The autyhor dont know the difference between....

...passive and submissive.What is in that relationship for him?

It is a FETISH story.He is a PET not a men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nothing like a good bat across the head of a dick head who get off on fucking other people's wife and a cheating whore wife who thinks she can abuse her husband and humiliate him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts, how original.

More stupid stories about it than stupid people doing it. Lowlife bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor2 or vastismith2

must have been absent the day they handed out brains. What a pitiful whore making the same comments on every story. Erotica is beyond her comprehension. 1* for this pile of dung. Another baboon is born in cuckerotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is why the sell guns and their are divorce lawyers.

To take care of lowlife writers. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
number 2

No way I will be wasting my time on number 02....

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
YOUR KIDDING RIGHT!

You wrote this with pride? I don't understand your point why don't you just go out and find a man. That's what you want us to see. Writer you first made it seem like he had something planned to do to them to make them pay for punking him. Low and behold he turns out to be a punk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I know

Your a woman right. A man could not write this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kill yourself

There is no alternative. Only a Cunt could write a worthless piece of shit like this.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
I WOULD ADVISE HIM TO CHANGE HIS READING HABITS

and his change of address, TK U MLJ LV NV

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
It Takes A High IQ

To grasp satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You've got to be a pussy! No MAN would write or endure this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
stupid story

sorry I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good thing this illiterate moron stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pure

Pure garbage.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Sorry but I couldn't remain quiet!

Vagabond678

This tale was 100% cuck wimp bullshit and needs reassigning to the Fetish sub genre. The wimpy hubby in your story was drawn as a typical cuckold with no backbone. Why he remained in the marriage is a complete mystery. His wife and her lover/bull were also wooden stereotypes that one finds in similar tales. Frankly they all deserved one another. A question to you...why were you motivated to choose cuckolding as your story plot? There are a multitude of other story lines you could've explored. You settled for one of the most overused plots on LW, but did not try to inject a novel perspective of your own. Your characters were poorly developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How can you stand it?

How in the FUCK can you stand to live with yourself even considering such vileness? Get your dick cut off and become a woman- you're certainly no man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are you wearing your big boy panties when you write this garbage

Good story to help a real man appreciate how stupid these wimp cucks can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hang your self wimp

cold hearted whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time that I wish I could get back.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the worse type of a whore and wimp .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

zerozerozeroZEROZEROZERO. He NEEDS to cut his balls off and make it official.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doormats are perfect for cleaning mud and dog shit off your shoes, but they make lousy husbands.

justwetwojustwetwoover 1 year ago

I don't care for the story line but that's no reason to mark it down.

However, the writing isn't very good. Where is the suspense? The mystery? The climax? This reads like an ikea instruction manual. First this then that...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Baloney

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If the poor writing wasn't bad enough, the detestable character profiles as well as the attributed behaviors were beneath contempt. The story was scored accordingly.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

Why don't you writers give us a warning what you story content is. I hate that cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous