My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 02

Story Info
New milestones: cock cage & BBC acceptance.
3.3k words
4.52
28.2k
40

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were fairly routine both at home and when I returned to work. The one exception was the way Al would engage with me throughout the day. His eye contact was clearly full of lust and made me blush on several occasions.

At one point, he walked into my office and as my eyes went from my computer screen to him, my jaw dropped. Like on the dance floor, his erection was obvious and borderline obscene running down his leg. He made no reference to it and began asking me general work questions. I don't know how long I stared but it wasn't brief. I was able to ascertain the length and thickness quite well. Al had the Big Dick smirk almost daring me to say something. I didn't. But, my pussy was soaked looking at the outline of his impressive cock.

And, just like that, Al left my office. He got the response he wanted. I was a mess for the rest of the day imagining on my knees worshipping Al's BBC. I couldn't wait to get home.

Steve was already there when I arrived since he had an appointment and hadn't been at work that day. He was in the kitchen and I walked up to him and passionately kissed my boyfriend. Our hands roamed each other's bodies and soon both of us were aroused. Steve's thin penis pressed into me and my thong was once again wet.

"What's gotten into you, sweetie?" Steve asked in between our kissing. I simply moaned.

After a moment, I replied, "Al *is* just as big as Malcolm." We both moaned. Steve knew what that meant. He knew that I was able to see enough of Al's cock to compare him to Malcolm. "Eat me," I commanded as I lifted my left foot and placed it on the chair. My short skirt rode up and that was all Steve needed to assume his position on his knees. He dutifully lapped at my Asian pussy and I ground into him until I came, flooding his face with juices.

Steve stood up and turned me around so I was bent over the table. He lifted my skirt and pulled my thong down. I could hear him unzip his pants and in a flash, he was balls deep in me.

He had me tell him all about seeing Al's cock while he fucked me. It felt so dirty to describe another man's large penis while my boyfriend was thrusting in and out of my pussy. Steve would groan every time I said "big black cock" and he lasted much longer than I was expecting. It was fun to tease my Chinese boyfriend openly about being smaller than Al's alpha dick. Soon, though, Steve exploded in me.

I pulled up my panties and kissed Steve deeply. "You need to get me a big black dildo." Steve nodded affirmatively. "Let's go tonight. I need it." I could have said "I want it" but that wouldn't be true. It was something I *needed*. I needed that stretch. I needed that full feeling that only a large phallus can provide. The arousal on his face was all the response necessary.

Not long after, and still filled with Steve's seed soaking my thong, we went to a sex shop in a shady part of town. I hadn't been there before but it was well known in the area. When we walked in, there were actually a few couples but mostly black and white men. It was surprisingly filled with people given it was a weekday. We were the only Asians.

Since we were there, we strolled around looking at the various toys and porn videos. I must admit, I didn't know what to do or how to use about half of the sex toys. It was eye opening to see all the variety. Steve gawked at a number of items including fake pussies and, what I believe, were anal beads. We both stopped at the cock cage section and looked at them in detail. I never even heard of such a thing and giggled thinking about locking my boyfriend up. For his part, Steve seemed interested, too.

I picked up one, shook it in front of my boyfriend, and asked, "What do you think?" I was joking, of course, but Steve's response got me aroused.

"I...I think it would fit." He averted my eyes as he obviously gave away a little more than he probably wanted. I smiled seductively and got closer to him.

"Well, then, babe. Let's add this to our shopping list." I kissed him on the cheek and bounded away towards the dildos holding my boyfriend's new cock cage in hand. I could feel my cuckoldress vibe building considerably. This was going to be fun.

We reached the dildo section. Good god, there was soooooo many. All shapes, sizes, and colors. Many were way to large even for me. I wondered who could take such big toys.

Me eyes quickly found the black section and I searched looking for one that was approximately Malcolm's and Al's size. I found that in the Lex Steele model. I picked it up and ran my hand down the shaft like I had down so many times with Malcolm's cock. I held it up to my face and gleefully told my boyfriend, "I think we have a winner." I said it loud enough that a couple near us looked over with a knowing glance. Steve turned red from embarrassment but I saw him quickly adjust his growing erection. We were both getting turned on by this experience.

"Let's get a Lex movie while we are here. Or, maybe two," I suggested in a confident tone and ass eating grin. Steve was quiet and didn't respond. I grabbed his hand and he offered no resistance as I pulled him to the video section.

I looked for Lex with Asian women. It's easier to imagine me in those movies. I grabbed the Cindy Starfall video and another with Katsumi. Steve stood silently next to me as I examined the front and back of the videos taking in all of the sex scenes greedily. My pussy continued to dampen. I made Steve hold both the cock cage and Lex's dildo, perhaps for me to assert my cuckoldress dominance. Several of the other customers smiled as they passed us. One black guy gave me a wink and flashed that Big Dick smirk that I've become familiar with. I bet he was hung.

These toys and videos were enough for us, at least for the time being. Feeling dominant still, I told Steve that he had to pay for everything after I saw that the clerk was a large black man. I figured that it would be a good test for his submissive side.

The clerk looked at Steve and then smiled at me. "Nice. I think you'll enjoy this a lot. It's very popular," he said holding the dildo while staring directly at me. "And, I'm sure you'll like this." He held up the cock cage and chuckled at Steve. My boyfriend blushed and looked down at this humiliation but he never declined that item.

We paid and left the store. I teased Steve's hard cock in the car the whole way home. As soon as we arrived, we wasted no time and going to the bedroom. I told Steve to wash the dildo and cock cage while I put a video in. I had him get naked first so while he cleaned Lex's cock, he could easily see the difference in sizes.

Steve returned a few minutes later sporting a full erection. Unfortunately, the cock cage would have to wait. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. My pussy was dripping wet as I watched the scene in front of me on the TV. I started to masturbate to the foreplay I was witnessing. Steve joined me and he also began to jerk off. The dildo was between us on the bed.

As Lex's cock was finally revealed in the movie and Cindy sucked and worshipped that big black dick, I reached over and grabbed the dildo. I was so wet that I didn't even need lube. I rubbed that large dick all over my sex and Steve's eyes darted back and forth from the TV to my pussy. I grabbed Steve's penis and felt the difference in their sizes. There was really no comparison.

I needed that toy in me and slowly pushed it in. It felt amazing to be filled once again by huge black cock. I pulled Steve's hand down and he knew what I wanted. I wanted him to fuck me with that large dick.

He took over and soon had me cumming multiple times. Each time I gasped and thrashed barely able to contain my pleasure. Steve got a first hand look at my wanton BBC reaction. His own penis was leaking so much pre-cum that it was making a wet spot on the bed. We both were in heat.

I was getting sore at that point given I hadn't had anything that large in such a long time. As I slowed down, Steve slowly withdrew Lex's cock and he gawked at my gaped hole. He didn't need an invitation as he dove into my now loose Asian pussy. He tenderly licked all around my lips and sucked on my clit, giving me one last orgasm. God, it felt amazing to have my boyfriend eat me after taking that big black dildo. I was in heaven.

Steve laid next to me and after I caught my breath, I sat up and straddled his chest. My slimy cunt pressed onto his chest and he moaned as I reached behind to give him some relief. The dildo was within view and I grabbed it to put on a show for my boyfriend. He took over jerking himself off while I took Lex's cock and rubbed it first on my tits and then began to lick it.

"Mmmm...I love Lex's big cock," I said lustfully, looking Steve right in the eyes as my tongue licked all over the dildo. "I can taste my pussy on his dick." Steve moaned and I could feel his masturbating increase. I wanted to press him further into my cuckold lifestyle so I devilishly asked, "Want to taste, too?" I lowered the dildo down to Steve's mouth and he instinctively opened his mouth.

I fed my boyfriend Lex's cock and watched him suck and lick for all he was worth. Just like with Matty, witnessing my man sucking a big black cock made my pussy incredibly wet and I rubbed myself faster on Steve's chest making a long trail of juice. The pace of our kink was faster than I anticipated and I was loving it. And, clearly, Steve was too.

I moved my hips down and let Steve penetrate me with his thin Chinese dick. I kept feeding him that black dildo. He looked so hot consuming that dick. Steve was so close to cumming and I wanted to take one more step towards fully cuckolding him.

I leaned close to him and licked the dildo, as well. Our tongues touched occasionally as they swirled together on Lex's cock. "Mmmm. I love watching you suck that big dick. It's just like Al's black cock." Steve exploded in me and he took even more of that sex toy in his mouth. His orgasm was powerful and long. I could feel cum oozing out of my used and loose hole. As he settled down, I pulled the cock from his mouth and kissed him. "That was amazing, babe. Thank you." He just smiled back and threw his arms up in exhaustion. We cuddled awhile as we continued the porn video until the end.

Once it finished, I noticed Steve was limp but I was still feeling frisky. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the cock cage. His interest piqued when I pulled it near him. His cock started to grow. I had to remind him that he needed to be soft. He did his best to hide his excitement and soon his dick was soft enough for me to put the cage on.

It was fucking hot to see him locked up. The key came with a necklace and I put it over my head. I felt in such control. So dominant. A true cuckoldress.

I examined his caged penis and teased him while touching it. Feeling horny, I swung my body around so we were in a 69 position. Steve wasted no time licking and eating me. I squeezed my womb so more of his own cum was be pushed out. He bucked his hips but his small penis couldn't get erect. I giggled at the situation and slowly built up to my own orgasm. Steve was such a good pussy eater and had me cumming within a few minutes.

Once I came, I got off of him and decided to unlock him since I didn't want his first time locked up to be painful. As soon as I uncaged him, his dick got hard and I watched as he jerked off. I enjoy just watching him pleasure himself. He didn't last long as I whispered dirty things in his ear. I told him how Al could never fit in his cage and I teased him that I'd make him wear the cage all day at work. Steve shot cum all over his chest with that last statement and I knew what I'd do to him the next day.

I was also feeling confident that I'd soon be enjoying Al's big cock but the key was for Steve to ask...I mean beg, me to fuck his black dick.

As we were getting dressed in the morning, I decided to push the boundaries of our new kink. Steve had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around while he was getting his underwear out. I ambushed him with the cock cage. While he feigned rejection, his lack of pushback told another story. Soon, his thin Chinese penis was locked up. With a sultry cuckoldress grin, I put the key around my neck again, though I did tuck it into my blouse. I figured it would be more discrete that way. At least Steve and I would know it was there.

The day began like normal, though Steve walked a bit funny at first. Seeing his new gate gave me a tingle in my pussy. Having the power of letting him, or not letting him, have an erection was intoxicating and my juices flowed damping my blue lacy thong.

Perhaps it was my pheromones or just a heightened sense of arousal but it seemed Al flirted more with me that morning. He was more aggressive in his body language, making sure to have body-to-body contact, and openly stared at my curves. All of that, plus Steve's cage, meant getting work done was difficult. I tried to stay in my office as much as possible to focus.

However, Al appeared around 11 am at the door to my office and asked if I had a few minutes. My eyes immediately went down to his overt erection and, being aroused and weak at the moment, I nodded in agreement. He entered and shut the door. My gaze was fully and apologetically on his big cock. God, he loved to show off and tease me.

"I hope your boyfriend didn't mind us dancing the other day," he offered.

I looked up at him. That Big Dick grin was there again. I paused for a moment as I knew this would be another milestone. "He...he actually didn't mind so much." My mind flashed back to how aggressively Steve fucked me and came that night especially after I told him that Al was huge.

"I kinda thought so. He seemed to like to watch us." Al came closer. His erection was the center point of my attention as he sat leaned against the table a mere foot or two from where I was sitting. That big cock of his tented his pants obscenely. I tried to look away but it was useless.

Just as I was about to say something, a soft knock broke the silence. "Yes?" I questioned in a wavering voice that alluded to my current state of arousal and uncertainty.

The door opened and in came my boyfriend, as if on cue, as if to rescue me from my own sexual lusts. He apologized for interrupting and audibly stumbled when he saw Al as he entered and the door closed. He said nervously that he was unable to make lunch with me because of an expected meeting with his boss.

Al stood up to shake his hand and made no action towards hiding his erection. Steve's eyes practically bugged out of his head when he noticed the sheer girth and length of Al's penis. My eyes went from Steve's eyes back to Al's cock.

"Would you mind if I took her out, then?" Al asked with an extremely arrogant tone. The odd thing was he didn't say 'lunch' in that sentence. I wondered if Steve would have gotten hard had it not been for that cage. I remember Matty used to get erect when Malcolm was openly dominantly him.

I later found out from Al that he had cuckolded a number of couples over the years and had learned to spot males that would be beta to his alpha cock. It first started for him in college with his white roommate's girlfriend, but that's another story!

In any event, Al knew what he was doing, probably more so then Steve or me. He waited for an answer. His proud cock erect and obvious to every one in the room. He took it up a notch with one last offering. "I'm sure she'll tell you all about it." He grinned that smirk I had come to get aroused by.

Steve looked over at me. We both knew what the answer was going to me. I softly nodded first and then he did. Another milestone. My pussy was leaking, soaking my thong and I think my skirt, too.

I don't know what came over me but I also wanted to show my dominance in that situation. "Hon, I want you to ask me to go with Al." Al's smile said it all.

Steve looked down and then back up to me. He hesitated for a moment but finally broke. "Would you please go with Al?" My sweet cuckolded boyfriend made it clear what he wanted.

"Good." Al said confidently and he focused back on me. "And, by the way, I like your necklace." He winked at me. My stomach dropped. How the hell did he know? I looked down and realized the chastity necklace had slipped out and the key was laying on my blouse between my breasts. Apparently, several of his cuckolded couples had a thing for cock cages and either wore necklaces or anklets with their spouse's keys on display. Al was an experienced and confident Bull. His dominant personality had won.

He turned to Steve who had his head down. I couldn't tell if he was looking at his caged cock or was simply ashamed. In either case, when Steve looked up at me, the arousal on his face was evident. All three of us knew where this was heading. The tension was immense.

Al reached out his hand towards me. "Let's go." I placed my hand in his large paw and he gently pulled me up. Steve stepped aside as I left with Al. For some reason, I didn't think we were going for lunch.

-

If you enjoyed my story and look forward to Part 3, please give me a rating and feel free to leave a comment - I read them all🙂

xoxo, FSL