My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 03

Story Info
I find out just how big Al is.
2.1k words
4.58
23.5k
42

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al led me to his car and opened the door like a gentleman. When he got into his side, he immediately got on his phone. "Apologies, I'm just making a reservation." We exchanged smiles and I watched him finish up. We drove downtown, which wasn't something I hadn't expected since there were many restaurants around our workplace.

He made a turn into a parking garage that sat directly next to the Four Seasons hotel. I figured we were going to have lunch at their upscale restaurant. As we entered, he held my hand, sending a pulse of electricity through my body. My palms were sweating with nerves. He led me to the front desk and told the attendee, "I have a reservation for Al Jackson." My stomach dropped like in my office not more than 30 minutes ago and my pussy instantly go aroused. This was the time for me to speak up and leave but I didn't. I stood there next to this well built black man as he signed the papers for the hotel room that I was about to join him in.

Once that was done, he held my hand again and led me to the elevator. As the doors closed, he turned to me and we kissed passionately. All hopes of rejecting this dominant man had evaporated. Fleeting glimpses of guilt were taken over by lust. My cunt was on fire. My nipples were as erect as Al's cock that was pressing into me.

Steve knew where I was and who I was with. I'm sure he knew what he was agreeing to when the three of us were in the office. I ground into Al and moaned as we rose in the air to the 12th floor.

We broke our embrace and Al led me to our room. All my focus was on Al's black cock. No more guilt. No more hesitation. I needed his dick.

We entered and kissed again. Our hands moved freely around each other's bodies. He grabbed my ass as I did with his. My hands went to his front and I got to feel his large cock for the first time. We both moaned. God, he was hung! It was difficult to say who was bigger, Al or Malcolm, but frankly, it didn't matter as both were huge.

He pressed my shoulders down and I knew what to do as I went to my knees. I fished out his big black cock and sat there admiring his sheer length and girth for a half of a minute. Pre-cum leaked out of his head and I stuck my tongue out to sample his nectar. Flashes of my sluttiness with Malcolm danced in my head as I began to worship Als' impressive penis.

"That's it. Suck my big cock." Al moaned with each word. I slobbered all all over his dick. "You like that black dick, don't you?" I only nodded with his dick firmly in my mouth. My hand slipped down to my sex and I pushed my thong to the side so I could finger my wanting, dripping pussy. Al smiled at me when he saw me do that. "I knew you'd be a little Chinese slut for me."

And, so began his dirty talk. I loved being submissive just like with Malcolm. I loved the derogatory language aimed directly at my sexual kink.

"You are going to be my slut, aren't you?" I nodded again, mouth filled with cock. He held the back of my head and slowly fucked my face. Looking down, he continued, "Did you lock up Steve's little dick?" I moaned and nodded. "That's what I thought. How does his cock compare to what's in your slutty mouth right now?" Without missing a beat, I pulled my mouth from Al and made eye contact.

"Yours is so much bigger in every way than Steve's." My fingers pushed deep into my hole and I came with that release of confidential information about my boyfriend's penis. I latched my mouth back onto Al's cock to add to my powerful orgasm. He moaned with pleasure. Al wasn't even close to cumming.

Once my orgasm settled down, Al pulled me up and began to remove my clothes. With each garment, he gently kissed that part of my now exposed body. I was soon down to just my thong and he spent some quality time on my hard nipples, alternating between them. Taking the initiative, I pulled my thong down, interrupting his breast play.

I laid back on the bed and begged him to eat me. He wasted no time and savoring every inch of my exposed sex. His tongue and mouth were large like Malcolm's and so different than my white and Asian boyfriends'. I was cumming in no time but needed so much more.

"Damn, that's one fine pussy. I've eaten a bunch of Asian girls but yours is by far the best." I gleefully took the compliment. He stood up. "Now turn that ass over, bitch."

Ahhhhh...he said the word that I grew to crave. I wanted to be a slut. A bitch. And, Al was giving me all of that.

I obediently complied and got on all fours in front of my black co-worker. He started to rub his dick all over my pussy and ass until I was begging for his big cock to fuck me. He didn't wait much longer after that and started to slowly penetrate his boss's cunt.

I came hard when he was just half way in, just like with Malcolm's first penetration. Al just laughed and smacked my ass. "Now, that's what I'm talking about, whore." Now, I was his whore. It was so dirty being taken by this alpha cock.

We fucked in numerous positions, each time, he made sure that I came. I think he did it to show off his prowess and dominance over me and my boyfriend. I didn't care what the reason, I only cared that he continued to fuck me until he was ready to fill my hole with his black seed.

He was sweaty and getting closer to finishing. I was excited to finally feel his release and thrusted back on his big, thick cock with even more force. "Fill me. Fill my pussy, Al!" I shouted quite loudly. Anyone walking outside could have easily heard my demand. Al was fucking me from behind and he grabbed both of my ass cheeks. I knew what was about to happen and it sent me into one final orgasm as I felt Al's alpha cock pulsating and filling my slutty Asian pussy.

What seemed like minutes, which was probably less than one, Al slowly withdrew his spent cock. I felt a flood of our combined juices as the head of his large escaped my gaping Chinese hole. We both collapsed onto the bed. Sweaty, panting, and both fully relieved of our sexual tension, I looked over at the clock to discover we had been out for almost two hours. I gave Al a quick peck on the cheek and thanked him but let him know we both needed to get back to the office.

We got dressed and I simply pulled my lacy thong on without cleaning his mess. Al's semen was still leaking out but I loved that feeling of another man's cum exiting my freshly fucked and loose vagina. Our ride back was surprisingly normal. You never would have guessed that we had been lustfully fucking.

Arriving back to the office, we acted like professional co-workers and parted ways upon reaching the receptionist's desk. Feeling dominant, I purposefully walked to Steve's office. He was focused on his computer as I came in, shut the door and discretely locked it. His facial expression of arousal and submissiveness drew me closer.

Not saying a word, I pushed his keyboard off to the side and sat directly in front of him. I leaned back and spread my smooth legs exposing my soaked panties. Steve nervously started to kiss my lower thighs and slowly began to make his way up to his girlfriend's clearly used pussy. I inched forward and leaned further back to give him the access that I knew he wanted...and I needed.

I felt his tongue reach my sex and my body arched in response. He actually began to suck Al's cum out of me through my thong and it drove me crazy with lust. I reached down and pulled my underwear to the side and Steve dove in like a starving man at a buffet. He slurped and sucked like his life depended on it. I came a couple of times from his expert oral services. My boyfriend's face was covered in my lover's and mine juices as he pulled away. The look and smile on his face was precious and I loved him even more in that moment.

"Thank you, babe. I needed that." I kissed him on the lips briefly and took my necklace in hand to gently shake it in front of him. "Can't wait for you to get home tonight. I'll tell you all about it." He moaned softly and I turned, leaving him there caged up and dying for more. I was his cuckoldress.

After all of that, I was pretty focused. I got tons of work done and didn't see Al or Steve for the rest of the day.

Once 5:30 arrived, I found Steve and we headed home. I knew he needed relief and being a loving girlfriend who just got a big black cock, I was going to help him out. I led him right to the bedroom and told him to undress. I got my key and unlocked his straining penis that immediately rose up.

Gently kissing his penis, I couldn't help but compare him to Al. I let him know as such as I licked up and down his shaft and occasionally suck the head. He moaned loudly. Steve wanted to know all the details as I continued my oral attention. To his credit, he held back as I teased him about Al's big cock. He was moaning with every new revelation and finally asked if he could fuck me, too. I giggled and said, "I'm sorry babe, but I'm just too sore from getting fucked by that horse cock. Why don't we finish each other with our mouths." I threw my leg over Steve's head and we 69'ed again until he exploded in my mouth.

This time, instead of swallowing, I turned around and kissed my boyfriend deeply and shared his cum. Steve swallowed most of it except for the remnants that I enjoyed myself.

I put the Katsumi tape in and we watched it intently while touching each other. I loved watching her take all of Lex's cock and was beginning to get turned on again when my phone beeped announcing a new text message. I grabbed it. It was Al.

"did steve enjoy as much as u?" My hands were shaking. Not from fear but from arousal. Steve looked over at me.

"Everything, ok?" he asked.

My cuckoldress side emerged again. "Yes, babe. It's Al." Steve swallowed hard.

"What does he want?" I paused a moment and decided to push this situation further. I handed the phone to my boyfriend. Steve read it and I noticed his cock was beginning to grow. He handed me the phone back. I began to type.

"Seems so," was all I wrote back. Steve looked over my shoulder and he ended up pressing his now fully erect penis into me.

Al wrote back, "let's get 2gether this weekend. tell him he can watch if he wants but he's got to have that cage on." My pussy was completely aroused again at his sheer dominance, arrogance, and bull behavior.

I grabbed Steve's hard dick and let him see Al's last message. I put the phone down and slowly started to jerk my boyfriend off. He moaned and, despite a sore pussy, I mounted my Asian lover and let his thin cock inside. I rode him for a few minutes and then sat up and slowly ground my sex into him. I reached for the phone again and asked Steve what I should write back. He was reluctant at first to respond so I picked up the pace of riding him.

Finally, he couldn't bear it any more and confessed, "Yes! Tell him yes!" Steve came hard and filled me with his seed.

I got off of my Chinese boyfriend and laid next to him as I replied back to Al. I knew we couldn't engage in weekday trysts like we did today. It would be too risky for our careers so the weekend and after hours would have to do.

The weekend couldn't cum fast enough.

-

I hope you have continued to enjoy my stories. Always appreciate if you gave me a star rating and even leave a comment :)

xoxoxo, FSL