My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 05

Story Info
A weekend with Al.
3.6k words
4.66
16.2k
27

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the most part, Al was extremely professional at work. He was a model employee and contributed well to the company. But, there always was an underlying sexual tension with him, me, and Stevie.

Al knew how to do a slow boil of lust and power with me. He truly was a Bull in every sense of the word. During the week, Stevie and I played at home and we often talked about Al's cock and our time with him, though I did still enjoy just making love to Stevie. I loved Stevie but lusted for Al's cock.

There was one time after we had go over to Al's place, maybe two or three weeks later, where Al exerted his dominance at work.

Stevie was in my office one Thursday morning, and of course I had caged him during the day since it had become "our thing". We were discussing weekend plans when Al popped in. He immediately shut the door which made my pussy damp knowing there was something about to happen.

"John asked if we could both go to the conference next week in Orlando. Apparently, he had a family emergency and left quickly today. He wanted to know if you could take his place," he said looking directly at me. John was my boss and he was initially was going to the conference this weekend with Al. They were supposed to leave tomorrow morning and planned this out for a couple of months.

I looked at Stevie and he had his cuckold arousal look again that made my nipples hard and pussy even wetter. I knew what Stevie's answer was.

My gaze went back to Al who also was just looking at my boyfriend. "Ah...I suppose so. I need to cover for some meetings tomorrow." I stumbled with those words knowing that I would be alone with Al for a full weekend far, far away from Stevie.

"Ok, great. I'll have his assistant make reservations." His Big Dick grin flashed to both of us. He turned slightly to leave but stopped and turned back to Stevie. "Hey Stevie, I need you to do me a favor." We both looked at Al. "I'd like to leave you a thank you gift for letting your beautiful girlfriend go with me. Please take off her panties and give them to me."

My Chinese boyfriend and I were in shock. Both speechless. But, my pussy was now dripping on how he was dominating us. Stevie unconsciously fiddled with his cock cage eliciting a bigger smile from Al. Reluctantly, Stevie came towards me and I obediently stood up. He got on his knees and reached under my dress and slowly pulled down my thong. I stepped out of each leg hole and soon Stevie had my panties in his hand.

He crumpled them up and went to hand them to Al. Our bull took it and held up my thong, spreading it wide. My wet spot was there for both men to see. Al took a deep smell of my gusset and I could see his erection growing in his pants. Stevie looked at his crotch too, and Al adjusted himself, or rather grabbed and stimulated his big black cock in front of us, while sniffing my soiled thong.

"I'll bring these back to you later, Stevie." Al shot a smile back at both of us and winked at me. With that he left. I was now without any underwear imagining what was going to occur this weekend. At least I had been keeping my Asian pussy shaved and ready.

John's assistant quickly made reservations and my flight and hotel were booked. I was focused clearing my schedule for the next day when Stevie appeared at my office in the mid-afternoon. The familiar cuckolded expression was painted on his face.

"Al dropped these off. He told me to put them on you." Stevie extended his hand and showed me my thong. He used two hands to hold it up and it was clearly wet all over.

"Is...is that his cum?" I was stunned with my own question.

"Yeah." Stevie hesitated but continued. "He came into my office and locked the door. I didn't know what he was going to do but he pulled your panties out and started to smell them. He pulled out his cock and got really hard fast. Before I could say anything, he started to jerk off right there. He didn't say a word but I watched him masturbate with your thong. It didn't take long before he started to cum and he held your panties out to catch it all."

My pussy juice was literally running down my legs as I stood there listening to this erotic tale. I couldn't believe how arrogant and dominant Al was and it was driving me crazy.

Stevie took a step closer to me and, like I was in a trance, I went to him, as well. He got down on his knees and I helped him with each leg as I felt those cum soaked panties being pulled up. Stevie had noticed the trail of pussy juice coming from me and gently traced the path up to my Asian sex. We were both submissive to this alpha black man and Al wasn't even around.

Once my panties were up, Stevie stood up and I looked at his hands which, because there was so much of Al's seed, now shined. I don't know what came over me but I took each of his hands and licked the palm and sucked on each finger like they were small Asian cocks. I savored Al's semen with each lick of my tongue and swallowed as much as I could.

When he hands were all clean, I gave Stevie a deep kiss so he had a chance to also taste Al's cum. I broke away after a little bit and said, "Can't wait to get home tonight, babe." With that, I dismissed my boyfriend and sat down with my sperm soaked thong.

Right before I left for the day, Al came into my office and asked if Stevie had done his job. Al's erection was once again front and center. I told him yes and then we parted ways knowing that we'd be with each other very soon for 3 days and 2 nights. I was a mess with lust and submissiveness thinking about Al, and then also awash in dominance knowing how Stevie was already reacting.

We got home and went right for the bedroom. Stevie begged me to uncage him and I did, freeing his thin, average Chinese penis. He dove right into my pussy but left my thong on. He greedily lapped at it, taking as much dry cum off of it as he could. I came just from this, soaking my panties more.

He then pulled my panties off and fucked me fast and hard. Stevie lasted a long time as we fucked in missionary, doggy, and then I rode him until he finally exploded. We were both imagining what Al was going to do to me, along with rehashing Al's dominant activity today. I slid up his body and made sure Stevie consumed all of his ejaculation.

Still feeling frisky, I asked Stevie to get Lex out, our big black dildo. He dutifully lubed it up and I had him fuck me in several positions, each time I came hard thinking about what Al was going to do to my Chinese cunt.

We collapsed together and cuddled for a while, then ended up getting some take out from a local restaurant. We ate in the TV room though the sexual cloud of the weekend was hanging over all the conversation.

As we finished up, I received a text. It was Al.

"looking forward to this weekend. have stevie pick out ur outfits. he does a good job, lol" Stevie wanted to see the text and his cock was getting hard. My hand drifted to it and I rubbed my boyfriend's penis.

"Do you want to do that, sweetie?" I asked slowly jerking off his now full erection.

He got a cuckold expression and said, "Yes, of course."

I responded to Al and promptly got another text. "make sure u bring stevie's key 2" My pussy instantly got aroused. Al wanted me to lock up my boyfriend all weekend while I got fucked silly. My cuckoldress nature was boiling as I showed the text to Stevie. I wanted to control his erection while gone and had dirty thoughts to send him some pics while I was gone.

Stevie didn't say a word. I assumed that meant it was fine. His cuckold angst must have been through the roof. I could tell his cock was practically pulsating. He was only in his boxers so I reached into his fly and pulled out his thin cock. I slowly stroked it while telling him that I thought Al was going to stretch me and fill me all weekend. Stevie barely lasted two minutes of slow stroking before he came again, though he remained hard. My cunt was still needing more fucking.

I pulled my boyfriend back to bed and we played for a couple of hours. It was a mix of oral, vaginal, and dildo sex that left me satisfied. Hopefully, Stevie was fulfilled enough to let his girlfriend be taken by a strong alpha black men while being locked up all weekend.

My flight was early but Stevie was already up and had picked out my three outfits. I had noticed that he voluntarily had already locked himself up which gave my cuckoldress side pleasure.

Of course, he had picked my slutty dress I wore to Al's and then two other very short dresses. Like before, my boyfriend left out any bras or panties. This man wanted me to be a slut through and through.

I packed up what little I needed. Frankly, my makeup and hair products took up more room than my consolidated wardrobe. I left Stevie's key exposed as I gave him a kiss goodbye and we exchanged "I love yous". Off I went, pussy already aroused.

I felt so exposed walking through the airport with literally one piece of clothing on, that tight slutty dress. My hard nipples drew lots of attention from men, and some women, as I made my way to the gate.

Al was already there and greeted me with a peck on the cheek and complimented me on my attire. His had went from my back down towards my ass purposely feeling if I had a bra and pantie on. I blushed knowing that he knew I had nothing else underneath.

We didn't sit together on the plane so no adventures there, sorry guys!

Once in Orlando, we went to check into our hotel. Al held my hand as we walked in the lobby towards the front desk just like at our first hotel. My pussy was incredible damp and I was hoping that it wouldn't drip down my leg.

"Do you have any room preference?" The hotel attendant asked.

Without looking at me, Al responded, "Do you have any connecting rooms?" He turned and winked at me with his Big Dick grin plastered on his arrogant face. At that point, I could feel my pussy juice starting to run down.

"Yes, sir. We have two rooms with a door on the 8th floor." The attendant flashed a knowing smile. With that, our sexual fate was sealed.

Al continued to hold my hand as we made our way to the rooms though he didn't kiss me in the elevator like last time. I think he was savoring the build up. It was driving me crazy. All I could think about was his big cock.

At our doors, he looked at his watch and said that we were late for the first presentation. We had to turnaround quickly which wasn't a problem, and headed to the conference room, though before we did, we unlocked the joining doors.

To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the speakers. Al had his hand resting on my leg the whole time and I would rub my legs together to continue stimulating my sex. Finally, the damn day wrapped up and we grabbed a bite to eat at the hotel's steakhouse.

Wine flowed freely and I was getting pretty drunk. You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife during the meal especially since we were in a curved booth next to each other the whole time. Al would rub his large ebony paw on my smooth Asian legs and by the time we finished our meal, I had my legs spread and he was openly fingering me including when the waitress brought us the bill.

For my part, I would grasp and squeeze his huge cock, though I was more discrete than he was. Our build up was intense.

He teased me throughout our final round of drinks and asked if we could finish with a nightcap in his room. I readily agreed.

We hit the elevator and immediately began kissing and pressing our bodies together. We made out the whole ride up and he took me to his room, his erection pointing the way. A white woman passed us in the hall and I saw her look down at his cock. She then looked up at me and smiled with a wink.

As soon we entered, he threw me on the bed and spread my legs. Without a word, he ate my Asian pussy for all he was worth. I came quickly and then he slowed down to lick my asshole and juices with meticulous care. Now, it was my turn to throw him down and attack his big black cock.

He helped pull his pants down and I swiftly assumed my place between his muscular thighs and drooled all over his impressive cock. A quick flash of Stevie popped into my mind and I broke briefly with Al to find my phone. "Take a pic for him, please," I begged. Al's Big Dick grin couldn't have gotten any larger as he took a couple of pictures of my slutty mouth all over his large ebony stick. I then sent the images and placed my phone on Do Not Disturb. I wanted Stevie's angst to grow by not responding to anything from him.

We fucked in all sorts of positions. Al was a stud through and through and loved having my Chinese cunt from all angles. He could definitely fuck in ways that Stevie nor my other smaller cocked lovers could do. I lost count of my orgasms and this was just the first night.

The first time Al ejaculated into me that night, he grabbed my phone and I let him take a picture of my used, gaping hole. Before I sent it, I viewed my black owned pussy for the first time. Al's semen oozed out and my sex was wide open. God, he was thick! I sent that image as well and noticed Stevie and responded to my first image. However, once again, I kept my phone on DND and continued playing with my alpha lover.

Al came one more time that night and my pussy was finally satiated. I gave him a kiss goodnight and went back to my room. I wanted to check on Stevie before going to bed because I didn't want him to think I was falling for Al. Al was simply our Bull. He was made to dominant me and Stevie, and he was a professional at that.

Stevie and I talked a little that night before I fingered myself to one last orgasm...I was definitely a black cock slut at that point.

The next morning, I showered and joined Al for a working breakfast with only my flirty dress on. We attended all of the seminars and sessions into the evening. He stayed right by my side and made it obvious that we weren't just co-workers. I felt ok about it since we didn't know anyone else there. It felt wicked to pretend I was with him, though I would never leave Stevie.

We went do a different restaurant that night and Al said he found a dance club not too far. I was up for some fun and we headed over after the meal.

It was fairly packed with folks in their 20's and 30's of mixed races. We felt comfortable and soon were on the floor. Al was such a good dancer and he led me through every song. He also made it a priority to touch and feel me all over, especially since I didn't have any panties or bra on.

At one point during a break, he left me at the table to use the restroom. I sat there alone still quite aroused. Al took longer to come back than I had anticipated but when he did return, he was with another large black man. This guy was huge. Maybe 6'5" or 6'6".

"You'll never guess who I ran into. This is Jamal. We played football and roomed together at OSU." Jamal's broad smile was instantly welcoming and he extended his large hand. He sat down and Al ordered another round for us.

They bantered back and forth, not having seeing each other in almost 10 years. With a lot of shared memories, I felt a little like a third wheel until the men started cracking jokes about some of the girls they conquered in college. That piqued my interest. Apparently, a lot of white co-eds enjoyed a frolic with these black studs. My mind wondered to how endowed Jamal was given his size and the Big Dick grin that I came to know (and lust for!).

I was getting pretty lit and, honestly, horny as the evening progressed. I didn't have anything on except high heels, a short dress, and, of course, Stevie's key. Jamal leaned over to Al and whispered something. Al nodded and looked over at me.

Jamal spoke to me. "Mind if I grab a dance or two with you, beautiful?" My pussy tingled and I paused only for a moment before seeing Al's big grin. I stood up and Jamal followed suit. He was so tall that it was awkward at first but he was grooving low so we could make ample body contact.

My arousal was evident with my hard nipples. Jamal's big paws were all over me and I gave zero resistance as he felt me all over. He had to know I had no other clothes on than this little dress. My pussy ached to be used by someone with a large cock, and from Jamal's crotch, I knew he was hung like Al and Malcolm, and maybe just a bit bigger. I was beginning to wonder if all black men did have big dicks.

At one point, I straddled his thick, muscular leg and openly ground my Asian cunt on it. We were both clearly turned on and I couldn't hide my horniness any more. I was on fire and practically came from the stimulation, which at that point, Jamal asked to go back to the table. I glanced down and noticed a wet spot on his leg. Al was sitting there with the same Big Dick smile as he had when we left.

"He's quite a dancer, huh?" Al smirked.

"Good. Very good," I flirted back and out of breath.

Al continued. "You know Jamal and I had shared many things back at school including a willing lady or two." My body responded by arching my back and sticking my chest out. My hard, brown Chinese nipples were there for everyone to see. "I wonder how Stevie would feel." I knew where this was going.

"Who's Stevie?" Jamal asked.

"Oh, that's her boyfriend. He's like...what was his name...Scott. Yeah, remember Scott from senior year?" Al asked.

"Hmm...Scott." Jamal thought a moment. "Ah, Scott! He's the cat with that hot little latina girl, right? The one that couldn't get enough?" Both of the men laughed.

"That's the one!" Al exclaimed. "Remember how he loved to watch or send his girl over to us?" Jamal nodded with another big ass grin. "Yeah, my man Stevie is just like that."

At this point, my pussy was overtly leaking and I knew I had a wet spot on my dress. I could only imagine what Scott and his girl did with these two studs. These guys were alpha studs and knew what they wanted. Their dominance and arrogance were intoxicating.

Without needing my consent on the next steps, Al told me to text my boyfriend and tell him that we met up with Jamal. He also told me to describe him to Stevie and ask what he thought I should do.

My hands were shaking as I typed out, "Hey babe, Al and I met one of his friends. He's a big black ex-football player. Al wants to know what you'd like me to do."

Stevie must have been waiting like a lost puppy for any cuckold communication as his reply was swift. "Do what you want, sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too," was my response.

He replied, "Just tell me about it." There was a pause and then, "Send pics."

That's all I needed. I looked up at these two black studs. I gulped down my drink and said, "Let's go." They fist bumped and in a blink we were back at Al's room.

-

I hope you enjoyed! Please let me know to continue with your comments and a rating🙂

xoxo, FSL