My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 06

Story Info
Al and Jamal have their way with me.
2.7k words
4.64
16k
24

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grabbed an Uber and were off to the hotel. I sat between these two large black men and they didn't hold back rubbing my legs and putting their arms around me. We gave the driver quite the show as I kissed both of these hunks on the 10 minute drive. The white male driver kept looking back through the mirror and I'd catch eye contact with him. I recognized the aroused look on his face from my time with Stevie and Matty. He was yet another cuckold watching this slutty dress Asian woman being pawed out by black men.

In the hotel lobby, they held each hand and we walked confidently to the elevator. My pussy was literally dripping again in anticipation. Many people looked at us. Some smiled. Some had a disgusted face. But, I didn't care in either case. I knew what was going to occur soon, and my boyfriend was all-in, too.

The elevator was pretty packed and that meant I was sandwiched between these studs. I felt so small, so petite next to them. Their hands found my ass and Jamal kneaded my butt cheek under my dress and even started to slip a finger into my pussy with all those people in the crowded space. I looked down and could see their erections overtly on display. God, do I love big black cocks!

It felt like we stopped at every damn floor but the wait was worth it. We got out and headed for Al's room.

As the door shut behind us, I had to excuse myself to use the restroom. The boys went to the mini-bar to fix us some drinks. I quickly peed and realized how wet my pussy was. When I finished, I got a dirty thought and swiftly removed my dress. Now, I was only in my high heels and Stevie's chastity key.

I walked out confident and ready for black dick, and I wasn't disappointed.

The men whistled their approval from their chairs and offered me a drink. Before, I took it, I went to Al and gave him a passionate kiss and grabbed his big dick. He returned the favor and fingered my pussy.

I took the drink then and sat on Jamal's lap feeling his large cock pressing into my bare ass.

I kissed Jamal deeply and Al hooted at my aggressiveness. I pulled back and asked them both, "Now tell me a bit more about Scott and his girlfriend."

Jamal's smile said it all. "Well, little Miss. It seemed the our friend Scott had this thing for watching his hot ass Colombian girlfriend with other guys. Well, I should say hung black guys." Al laughed and nodded. Jamal cupped my breasts and tweaked my sensitive brown nipples as he continued, "My man Scott was the equipment guy for the football team. He used to see us all in the shower and apparently liked what he saw.

"After one practice, Al and I were alone talking in the locker room when Scott came in. He asked if we wanted to come over to his place that night for a private party. He had this awkward expression as he told us about his chick, Maria, who wanted to meet some football players. Scott even showed us a picture of her. It was sexy ass pic of his lady in lingerie. We could see her tits and nipples, and even her pubic hair under the lace. Al and I knew exactly what kind of party it would be." My pussy was aching and making a wet spot on Jamal's pants. His free hand slipped between my smooth legs and I readily spread them. He started to tease my Chinese cunt while he continued.

"When we got to Scott's place, Maria was no where to be found and we were kinda worried that this dude was gay and wanted us to himself. However, he told us that she was in the bedroom waiting.

"We went there and she was buck ass naked on the bed rubbing a big ol' black dildo in her pussy." Jamal penetrated me with his large fingers and I shuttered as my first orgasm washed over me. The men laughed knowingly.

"So, Al and I gave this little bitch what she wanted while our little friend, and I mean little dick friend, Scott jerked off in the corner. He watched in silence as we used his bitch for at least two hours. She took it all and was a real screamer. Right, Al?" The men laughed and I was on the verge of raping these two guys. I needed their cocks badly!

"The fun part was watching Scott clean her up after every load. He loved our cum and she loved feeding it to him. That was our first exposure to cuckolds." Jamal kept manipulating my pussy and fondling my breasts the whole time. "Since then, we've met a ton of cuckold couples. Even, our assistant coach had a few of us run a train on his chubby middle aged housewife. That dude was the first to clean us off too. I'm not gay, mind you, but there is something about a white man cleaning my big black cock after fucking his wife raw." I looked at Al whose cock was tenting his pants in anticipation of having me plus reliving Jamal's tales.

"One of the best times was that crazy fucking cuckold party. Remember that, man?" Al nodded. "There were about 8 white couples, all in their 40's and 50's that had these regular get togethers. I guess they took turns at each other's houses. It was a fucking blast with all these hung black dudes walking around naked with the wives either naked too, or wearing slutty ass lingerie. The husbands were all dressed. Our dicks were out and swaying with some swagger!

"The women chose which bulls they wanted, sometimes it was more than one at a time, and would take them to various bedrooms or other rooms that were just set up for fucking. Most of the times, the husbands watched, jerked off, and directed the sex. It was fun to fuck so many white wives, I gotta tell you.

"The craziest shit was one room dedicated to the extreme cuckold husbands. Mind you, some of them wanted to watch their wives having the shit fucked out of them but there were a few that were fucking nuts.

"Their wives would have the husbands get naked and then they'd give each other hand jobs and blow jobs while their women were being serviced by us black bulls. Everyone got something out of it. But, I gotta say watching two white dudes go at each other's small ass dicks while their wives were being service was fucking crazy!" Jamal's hands were still all over me.

I hung on every word. I wish Stevie was here to see us at that moment. Breathlessly and in a whisper at first, I said "Please..."

"Please what?" Jamal said loudly.

"Please...please let me suck your cocks." I stood up and got on my knees. The men didn't need a response. They got up too and proceeded to undress. Both were muscular and big. Jamal was simply huge like an ebony Adonis. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen. It was probably an inch longer than Al's and thick as my arm. Unfucking real.

I grabbed both of their horse cocks and stroked them in astonishment. They were so thick and ready for me. But, before I started to blow them, I got up and went to my purse. Both men moaned in momentary disappointment. However, when I returned to my submissive position, they smiled as I handed them my cell phone. It was already set up to send Stevie some pics.

Al snapped several pictures on me worshipping their amazing cocks. He made sure to capture my face as I sucked, licked, and drooled over their massive dicks. I heard him send them. I looked up to see the men fist bump again at their dominance over this Asian couple.

Right before Al was going to put the phone down so he could concentrate on me, we heard a return text come through. Al laughed hard and showed it to Jamal who busted out laughing, as well. "Damn! Now that's messed up!"

Perplexed, I looked up still with Jamal's cock in my mouth. Al turned the phone to me and showed me a picture of Stevie's thin cock tightly caged but with cum leaking out all over. He came once again with fully locked up. I laughed too at the image in front of me.

"Well, I guess Stevie is just like Scottie." Jamal cracked.

Al put down the phone and I began in earnest to give these black studs the best blow jobs they ever had. The problem was their sheer girth. They were just too big for my tiny Asian mouth but their moans and grunts at least made me happy knowing they were enjoying my oral services.

After several minutes, Jamal pulled me to a stand position. He turned to Al, "Mind if I have a little time with this bitch?" Ah...he was also calling me names.

Al responded, "Go for it, bro. I'll watch over here for a bit. Maybe even send her cuckold a few pics of you guys." They laughed again and Jamal took me to the bed and had me lay down. His large mouth found my very ready sex and I came quickly as he engulfed my Chinese pussy. I thrashed around and soaked his face as wave after wave of orgasm swept through me. I was in heaven and things had really just started.

Jamal stood up. His cock ominous and ready to conquer me. I wasn't sure if I could take it all but I sure as hell was going to try. "You ready for this big black dick, whore?" He asked dominantly.

"Yes! Yes, please! I need your cock!" I positioned my hips so they were at the edge of the bed. He lined up his dick.

"She's one of the tightest bitches you'll ever meet, J. Fuck her hard!" Al shouted with a Big Dick grin that I've learned to submit to.

Jamal's cock entered my pussy and I could feel an immense stretch. God, he was fucking HUGE!!

He wasn't gentle either. He forced his horse dick into my tight pussy and quickly bottomed out. I screamed in both pleasure and pain, but mostly pleasure as he filled me like no man had ever done.

He started to thrust in and out at a medium pace and I was cumming and squirting all over his ebony rod. "Damn, right she's tight. Fuck, I'm going to nut soon!" I picked up my pace even more. I wanted, no I needed, his seed.

We fucked for a while without a word. We both looked down at my cunt as his black cock would pull my lips out in an obscene way. His dick was so big that I could actually see my tummy expand with each penetration. Jamal was a fucking black god of sex!

Soon, I could feel him building up and that got me excited too. His dick felt even fuller as he finally grunted hard and exclaimed, "Take that bitch! Take my fucking black cum!" He unloaded in me as I came, as well. We both grabbed onto each other as the pleasure flowed through our bodies.

When we finished with our orgasms, Al jumped up before Jamal could pull out. "Hang on there, brother. Let me capture this for her little cuckold." Jamal smiled, sweat dripping down his muscular chest.

Al got close and I he took a short video clip of the extraction of Jamal's incredible penis and my gaping hole. Jamal's cum flooded out and ran down to my ass. He used his finger to push some of it back into while Al filmed but most of it flowed out again.

I heard the video's sent confirmation alert and knew that my Stevie was going to be going crazy with jealousy and cuckold angst. I almost wished I had unlocked him. Almost...lol!

For the next several hours, both men took turns fucking me separately or spit roasting me in any position they wanted. I felt like a used whore through and through. They degraded me with words like bitch, black cock whore, Asian slut, among many other names. I loved every minute of it and couldn't wait to get back to my Chinese boyfriend with all the details.

Jamal eventually had to leave because of an early flight the next day. I was actually relieved because my cunt was incredibly sore and completely spent. I simply couldn't take any more dick.

I kissed him deeply and thanked him for a wonderful time. I invited him over if he ever was in our area. He thought for a moment now knowing where we lived and said that he'd actually be about two hours away next month and would take me up on it. We exchanged numbers and I was hopeful for another shot at his BBC, especially with Stevie there.

Once he left, I told Al that I needed a shower before going to bed. He volunteered to join me and soon we were washing each other and getting aroused again. This man had amazing stamina as his cock grew again, even after three loads!

My pussy was just too sore to be fucked again but I gave him an expert hand job and he shot all over my body. We finished and I gave him a kiss goodnight and headed to my room to call my boyfriend. I needed to finger myself one last time for the night plus give him a bit of details ahead of my return the next day.

I awoke and was absolutely sore all over. These men had used me like a $5 whore and I had fingerprints all over my body to show for it. Al and I were both late for the final conference events and didn't have any further time to fool around since our flights were shortly after the end of the sessions.

However, this time we were able to get seats next to each other. Thankfully, my boyfriend didn't want me to wear underwear and with a blanket over our laps, Al and I enjoyed hours of digital manipulation. I came several times and got him to ejaculate once on the plane. I'm sure the surrounding passengers heard me orgasm. Greedily, I let him cum in my hand. He had a nice amount of semen even after ejaculating four times the night before. I was feeling incredibly submissive so I rubbed my hands together and proceeded to spread his seed all through my hair and face. I could feel it dry and Al knew I was his "perfect little Asian whore," as he said.

We parted ways upon landing and I couldn't wait to get back to my boyfriend, who I loved so dearly, covered in Al's dry semen.

Stevie was like a lost little pup when I got home. The first thing I did was unlock the poor man. His dick was red and aching from the longest cage time thus far but I was a good girlfriend and made him feel much, much better in the bedroom.

We spent the entire afternoon and into the evening playing, fucking, sucking, and me sharing every minute of my time with Al and Jamal. Stevie was such a good cuckold and enjoyed it all, especially licking my face of Al's cum. He came more than I had ever seen him.

He was excited to know that Jamal may visit and would be able to see me take that horse cock of his. I even told Stevie about Scott and how he was their first cuckold. Stevie came hard when I told him how the assistant coach cleaned off their black cocks. I could tell my Asian boyfriend would easily be put into the same position.

-

Hope you are continuing to enjoy my cuckold adventures. If you'd me like to write about Jamal's visit, please leave a comment and, as always, appreciate a star review!!

xoxox FSL