My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 10

Story Info
My bf's hung white nemesis stretches me.
3.6k words
4.59
34k
41

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing the confessions from my boyfriend, I played around with the roleplaying for the next couple of weeks. At first, I would have him eat his auntie's pussy while jerking off. Then, I started to watch him masturbate while sniffing my used panties. I did enjoy that a lot. All day at work, my pussy would get damp between the dirty thoughts of Stevie and Al's constant alpha bull presence. Of course, I had locked up my boyfriend almost every day during work and let him get some relief as soon as we hit the door.

His panty fetish was growing on me. I loved the way he worshipped the scent and taste of my sex. He sometimes left them on me and other times, would take them off so he could smell them. We even played Auntie Cho leaving her soiled panties in the laundry basket. I would place them on top and, sure enough, Stevie would sneak around and cum in them.

This was all fun, but honestly, the real fetish I had was big dick and cuckolding.

Stevie and I got to experience Al's BBC about once a month. Al simply had too many women and couples in his harem to give us much time beyond that. We did enjoy every minute though! Living as a cuckold couple made our love stronger and our sex life incredible.

Some time after Stevie's confessions from my last story, Stevie had gotten a Facebook friend request from a guy he knew in high school named Drew. He was torn to accept and we had discussed why while laying in bed.

Apparently, while Stevie liked Drew, his friend was also an arrogant bastard. He was a 6'2" white guy with a solid build and someone always bragging about the size of his cock. Drew was one of the few white guys that could 'hang' with the black guys in the locker room. He was just as arrogant, though he was mostly a good guy. It was with alcohol that he'd get really brazen about the size of his dick.

He often would tease Stevie's girlfriend about getting a larger cock especially when drunk. The boys had both seen each other naked and they both knew who was more hung. Stevie usually just took it in stride as his friend bragged about his large penis. Stevie's girlfriend would get red with embarrassment but then would fuck the hell out of Stevie after Drew left. Stevie knew he craved watching his girlfriend with Drew's big white cock, and she probably wanted Drew, too.

Since our agreed upon cuckold relationship, I felt comfortable with telling Stevie, "Why don't you friend him, babe. Maybe, just maybe, we...I mean, me...could find out how big Drew actually is." My hand drifted down and bumped right into Stevie's raging hardon. I knew it. I knew he'd get off on me fucking his old hung friend. "Do it." I squeezed his cock and my cuck dutifully accepted the first step in our next tryst.

I didn't let Stevie touch me until he told me that Drew had written back. Seems he lived about 3 hours from us and was going to be in town in 2 weeks. I suggested we go to the Four Seasons in town for the amazing restaurant, with both of us knowing that a restaurant in a hotel is a convenient place if you need a room right after dinner.

The next two weeks passed quickly and I allowed Stevie to be cage free most of the time. Finally, the day came.

Stevie readily agreed to dress me. I wanted to begin the cuckolding from the start so I had him put his cage on and stay naked for most of the day. He picked out a frilly sundress and matching lacy bra and string thong panties, both black and *very* see-through. The black high heels went well with everything. I would have been able to tell if he was turned on by his erection but the cage stopped that!

Once he helped me dress, I left him in the bedroom while he did the same. He came out a few minutes later and off we went.

We arrived before Drew and sat down at the table with a couple of drinks. Drew arrived about 10 minutes late. This white man was attractive and had a familiar grin, aka Big Cock grin, on his face. My pussy twinged with the thought.

"Man, you look great, Steve! Time has been good to you," Drew said with a pat on the back. "And, you." He turned to me and looked from my feet to my eyes. "And, you my dear, are lovely. Very pleased to meet you, Chee Yun." He clasped his hand over mine and his arrogant grin was there for all to see.

We sat down with Drew directly across from me. The boys caught up and had fun reminiscing while the drinks flowed. Drew was charming, funny, and would overtly check out my cleavage. Though, truth be told, I was leaning forward a bit too much and low cut would definitely offer a good view.

Apparently, the Drew of old was the same Drew of today. Soon, he dropped multiple hints and references to having a big cock. I could see Stevie desperately trying to stimulate his locked cock. Stevie made no action to stop Drew's lewd talk and Drew took that to mean it was ok to push further. And, further he did.

"All I'm saying is that while generally speaking, sex can be satisfying with an average sized penis, you have to admit that there are times that every woman just needs to be fucked by my...I mean, 'a' big dick." My pussy was getting quite worked up as he finished that sentence looking at me. "So Chee Yun, what do you think about that?"

I was beginning to feel submissive to Drew and my dominance over Stevie grew. I reached my hand over to Stevie's entombed penis and gently tapped and fondled it as I replied to Drew. "I think 'every' is a strong word. Not 'every'. But, many." I winked at him and looked down towards where his crotch lay hidden. My pussy was absolutely wet and I wanted more. "Stevie. Sweetie, dear. We've had a lot to drink. Why don't you get us a room?" I was looking at Drew the whole time. Stevie, without a reply, got up and went to the front desk.

As soon as we were alone, Drew grabbed my hand on the table and asked boldly, "I'm guessing you fall into the 'many'?" His Big Cock grin was ear to ear.

I leaned forward giving him complete access down my top. He had to have been able to see my brown nipples through the lace. His eyes were glued to my chest while I looked at him. "Maybe, baby." I responded with a grin of my own that he caught as his eyes finally looked up. "Do you want a night cap once Stevie is done?"

"That's so funny you call him, Stevie. Very cute. And, yes, I'd love to have a night cap. Those always lead to fun times." He winked just as Stevie returned.

"Hey Stevie, you got the room?" My boyfriend nodded as his friend also was using the degrading nickname. "Chee Yun invited me for a night cap. You good with that?" Stevie just nodded as Drew offered his hand to me. I took it and walked with his arm around me and Stevie trailing like a lost puppy.

Drew's hand would casually fall to my ass and I'd have to playfully slap it away. Each time, I'd giggle and look back at Stevie who was submissively letting this large white man with a big cock touch his woman in public. He was red and looked down and back up at us sporadically.

In the elevator, Drew turned to me and pressed his body into mine. He basically ignored Stevie and I felt his growing erection against my belly. There was an older couple that watched as Drew leaned down and kissed me. With me and my boyfriend being Asian, these women must have thought exactly what was happening was actually happening.

They got off first and we jumped off at the 10th floor. My pussy was burning and ready for this man's big white cock. As we entered the room, I had Stevie make us some drinks as I openly made out with my new friend. His hands were all over me, grabbing my ass, my tits, and rubbing against my thonged cunt.

We moaned as Stevie offered the drinks we had ordered. Drew and I basically ignored him as our hands explored each other's bodies.

I felt his cock with my right hand and he was absolutely packing like the black men I've fucked. I went down on my knees and rubbed my pretty Asian face all over his pant covered dick, further cementing my submissive side. He grabbed the back of my head and ground his erection arrogantly across my face. My pussy was soaked from him being so dominant as a man I barely know and who loves showing off his cock.

"Want to see my big dick, darling?" He offered arrogantly. I just smiled and nodded.

Drew pulled out his massive cock. He was right there with all the black studs I've had. This white man's dick dwarfed my Asian boyfriend in length and girth. Simply no comparison.

Our new bull moaned as I slipped my sexy mouth onto his cock head, licking and sucking all over his large tool. He tasted differently than my black lovers but similar to Stevie's pre-cum. I looked over at my boyfriend and he had his pants down to his ankles and helplessly trying to masturbate with a cage over his thin penis.

Drew openly laughed when he saw Stevie's cage. "That wouldn't even come close to holding me, huh, sweetheart?"

I looked over at my boyfriend and back up at Drew. I gave his cock head a lick and replied, "There's no way." I swallowed hard on his dick and he moaned appreciatively. So my boyfriend could get some relief, I tossed his key over. Stevie quickly unlocked himself and his thin Chinese penis instantly got hard.

I motioned for him to come over and he did obediently. Pulling at both of their cocks, I compared each one. Drew's thick, veiny phallus was impressive to say the least. Stevie's was, well, adequate. Having my boyfriend's nemesis's cock next to his made my pussy literally drip. The domination Drew was physically packing was affecting both of us.

Patting Stevie's smaller penis, I dismissed him so I could concentrate on our Alpha's pleasure. My boyfriend assumed his position on the chair and jerked off while watching his skinny Chinese girlfriend worship Drew's mighty cock. My fingers went to my sex and I fingered myself in time with Stevie's strokes.

Drew wanted more and soon pulled me up. We kissed passionately as he felt my tits, ass, and pussy. He then pushed me towards Stevie and bent me over so my head was in my boyfriend's lap and my pussy was exposed to his large cock. My anticipation was overwhelming as our new bull lined up our genitals.

He slowly pushed in and I could feel that wonderful stretch that every woman deserves to feel at least once. I moaned into Stevie's crotch and he gently stroked my hair as inch after inch of Drew's incredible cock filled my Asian hole.

I didn't even touch Stevie's much smaller penis. I just pressed the side of my head into it. He was as hard as I ever felt him.

"You like watching me fuck your hot ass woman with my big dick, Stevie?" I could hear the arrogance and cockiness in his tone. "She's quite the sexy bitch." I loved being called that while being fucked by dominant males and I came hard on that last word. Drew ignored my pleasure and maintained a steady pace on my convulsing cunt.

Stevie was trying to get any friction from my body onto his thin penis but I lifted up to look back at my white lover. He had the shit eating Big Cock grin and I smiled back at him knowingly. We both knew that my Chinese boyfriend wasn't even close to being able to give me the pleasure of this white stud.

He finally pulled out of my pussy, leaving a large void in my sex. I stood up and he told me to get on the bed and spread my legs. However, before I did that, I turned to my boyfriend and told him dominantly, "Honey, I want you to give Drew and I some alone time. Be a good cuck and have some drinks at the bar downstairs." Drew laughed again at my choice words.

Stevie looked so dejected but his hardon gave away his true desire. He could barely manage to get soft enough to put his pants on, though he finally managed. I laid on my back and wantonly spread my Chinese pussy for my latest hung lover. I let my fingers explore the folds of my pussy while Drew stood over me with his impressive erection.

"Get my phone, babe," I commanded. Stevie dutifully went to the nightstand and brought it to me. The whole while, I still masturbated for the men, especially for Drew's eyes. He was also slowly jerking off looking at my gaping pussy. I momentarily paused my sexual activity to dial Stevie's phone. He looked perplexed as he swiped to answer. I tapped on speakerphone and laid the phone next to me. Stevie understood what that meant. He was going to be able to listen the entire time I was getting fucked by Drew's massive cock.

Now ignoring my boyfriend, I turned to Drew, who was still jerking off looking at my tight, Asian body. "Please Drew. Please fuck me with your big dick. Your Big. White. Cock. I need it again." Drew didn't have to be asked twice and mounted me. I felt his large penis stretching me and I came hard as I heard the door shut and we were alone.

I made it a point to be quite verbal during our fucking session, and made sure to have the phone as close to my mouth as possible. I could hear Stevie moan on occasion when I screamed about Drew's sheer size and prowess. This large white man was quite the stud and fucked me in so many positions, I lost count.

The first time Drew came in me, it felt like a gallon of sperm. Like my black lovers, and unlike my cuckold lovers, he remained hard and still pumped me, pushing out his ejaculation all over my pussy, upper thighs, and onto the sheets.

The second time he came seemed like almost the same amount of sperm. This man was a walking cum river. My Chinese cunt was stretched beyond almost any other lover and leaked profusely. I knew that I needed to save as much as possible for Stevie's hungry mouth.

At one point, I needed to pee given all of the drinks I had and the pressure from Drew's cock on my bladder. God, that man pressed all my organs deeper. He said he needed relief too and we went into the bathroom together. I made sure to bring the phone.

As a dominant bull, Drew went first and lifted the toilet seat. Feeling submissive, I slipped my arms around him and took hold of his large penis. I held it steady as his urine stream escaped his body. Even his pee was strong and forceful. I felt so dirty holding that white cock as he pissed. When he finally finished, I did my best to shake it though I ended up starting to stroke him and he started to get erect again.

Before he got fully hard, I playfully tapped on his big white dick and said, "My turn." He stepped aside and I flushed the toilet as I put the seat down.

Drew stood over me with his cock semi-hard. "Spread you legs," he commanded with his arrogant tone. My pussy twinged with excitement as I have never had a man watch me pee, especially so openly. I heard Stevie grunt over the speakerphone. I dutifully opened my knees giving my lover an unabated view of my cunt. I could feel his cum dripping out just before my pee started.

Drew's eyes were glued to my cunt as I relieved myself. He stroked his cock resulting in a full erection before I had finished. I leaned forwarded and licked the tip of his cock, tasting his faded leftover urine and dried cum. He moaned and pushed his dick into my mouth as I sat on the toilet with my legs spread. I sucked and licked his impressive penis.

He pulled back after a minute and looked down at my pussy. I went to grab a toilet paper and he abruptly intercepted my hand, taking the folded paper from me. I knew what he wanted and I leaned my head back and further spread my legs giving him complete access to wipe my sex. Drew's large hand engulfed my whole vagina and he wiped with one stroke. I moaned loudly, never having such a dirty deed done to me like that.

Drew lifted me up as if I was a ragdoll and placed me on the sink. I pulled to the edge and he positioned my cunt so he could ravage me again. "Give me that big white cock, Drew!" I shouted more for my boyfriend than anyone else.

My new stud proceeded to fuck me hard, though it was an awkward position. After a few minutes, I pushed him back and then bent over the sink with my mouth inches from the phone. Drew penetrated me again and I continued to tease Stevie. "God he is soooo big," I whispered into the phone. "Drew's cock is stretching your girlfriend's pussy more than yours. I wish you were here to watch, babe!" Stevie was breathing hard. I was wondering what he was doing at the bar during this whole time.

Finally, he spoke. "I can't wait to clean you, baby." I came hard with those words. And, Drew was close himself. His third load finally erupted into my Chinese hole and even more cum squished out of me until the bathroom floor.

As he pulled out, he grabbed the phone and told Stevie, "I'm all done fucking your woman, buddy. It was definitely fun. She's a real trip with that tight, well now, loose little pussy. Hope you enjoy my cum." He ended the call with a laugh and gave me a deep kiss.

I watched him get dressed and he told me that he'll be back in town in about three months and wanted to see me again. I readily agreed and gave him my number.

Still naked, I escorted him to the door. He opened it and gave me another long kiss, feeling up my body the whole time. As luck would have it, Stevie was rounding the corner and saw his used nude girlfriend frenching his rival. To add to the humiliation, a couple of young men, probably in their early twenties, opened their door directly across from us and gave me a thorough up and down lustful gave. My body was on full display and their jaws were practically on the ground.

Drew broke our embrace, never even attempting to cover me, and smiled at the men. He slapped Stevie on the back and said loudly, "She's all yours again." The men laughed as they walked past my cuckold boyfriend who sported a small but noticeable erection.

While still naked in the hallway, I gave Stevie and kiss as well. Our familiar embrace made my pussy wanting his willing mouth. In between breaths, I told him, "God, Drew's cock was amazing. I can't wait for you to see what he did to me." Stevie almost came right there but held off enough to bring me back into the hotel room.

The next couple of hours were a blur of him eating me out and trying his best to fuck my loose cunt. Truth be told, I could barely feel him but making love to my cuckold was always a priority after a session with a well endowed man.

Stevie asked me all about Drew's cock and I told him the complete truth. I let him know what we did in the bathroom as I let him lap at my spent pussy that oozed Drew's cum for hours despite my boyfriend's attempt to clean me. I guess his cock was so deep and produced so much sperm that it was going to take some time for me to be completely empty. I loved being a slut for both men.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and slept in late. My cuck bf went to get me coffee and breakfast, pampering me after a long night of erotic playing. Once finished we showered together and he gently cleaned my body. I left him to do his own to further his angst.

When he was dried off, I held up his cock cage and he obediently let me lock up his thin, Asian penis. I was in control and continued my role as Stevie's cuckoldress while we headed off home.

--

Please consider giving me a rating, if you enjoyed my continued tales. If you've gotten hard and jerked off, please leave me a comment about it!!

xoxo, FSL