My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 09

Story Info
Stevie's confessions.
2.1k words
4.55
13.1k
18

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie and I woke up later and scrounged for a quick, mindless meal before hopping back into bed. We put our Katsumi video in and soon were touching each other while engrossed in the Black Cock on Asian Pussy happening before us.

I made sure to get a little distance with our upper bodies while still holding onto his thin Chinese penis. He was so hard. My dominance grew. I whispered into his ear as I stroke his erection. "So, you saw big black cock in high school?" He moaned loudly. My pussy twinged in excitement.

He answered in a hushed tone, "yea...yes, they were so big." We both moaned. We were only focused on big black cock.

"Did they turn you on? Did they make you hard?" He moaned and I felt him getting closer to cumming. My mouth touching his ear, I dug deeper. "Did you start to get obsessed with their big black cocks?" I slowed my stroking down so he couldn't cum.

"Yea...yes." He stumbled and his cock twitched.

"Did you jerk off to black cock?"

His breath was hot as he answered, "Yes. I used to jerk off a lot to it in high school." I moaned with his confession as my pussy was heating up again. "My girl...my girlfriend in high school. She...she told me that her previous boyfriend was a black guy on the football team in the neighboring school district. He...well, she told me that they were more fuck buddies then boyfriend, girlfriend.

"At first, she was hesitant to tell me much but she eventually told me that he was a thick 9 inches. She was shy about it but I couldn't get it out of my mind whenever we had sex. I wish she embraced it more like you do," he said with a devilish smile.

"I like knowing my little Stevie enjoyed BBC back then too." I kissed his cheeks softly and slowly masturbated him. I was in charge of his pleasure and submissiveness. I continued my inquiry. "Did anyone know about your black cock fantasy besides your girlfriend?"

Stevie thrashed and I could tell he was holding something back. His cock pulsed with sex and I knew he wanted me to finish him right then, but I had other plans. "Who Stevie, who knew about your fetish with big black cock?"

He wouldn't answer so I grabbed his balls with my free hand. They were so much smaller than Jamal's and Al's. "Tell me, Stevie, or you don't get to cum and eat it off of me." He moaned louder and I knew he was about to break.

"My...my...me, I mean, my Aunt Cho." His dick flexed with arousal and my pussy was dripping again. This was the sister of his mother, who lived with them after her husband had left her for a younger woman.

I jerked him slowly. "How does she know, Stevie?" I whispered in his ear.

He paused again and seemingly didn't want to share but grabbing his balls got him talking. "She...she, caught me masturbating to black on asian porn. The computer was in the living room and I thought the house was empty." He trailed off but his body motion grew. My boyfriend was clearly turned on and I wanted to know more.

"That's so hot, Stevie. Did she see your thin cock compared to those big black cocks?"

"Yes, she watched for several minutes out of the corner of my eye. I came all over myself with a black porn star fucking a young asian girl." Stevie's cock was oozing pre-cum and doing a good job lubing itself.

"What did your Auntie do?" I was just as aroused as my boyfriend.

"As I calmed down, I look at her and she...she just smiled and walked away."

"Did she ever mention it afterwards?" I stroked his hard cock.

"Not...not really but. But, I did find out she liked black cock, too." He moaned with that revealing detail.

"How did you know, baby?" I slipped a finger down to my cunt.

"She...she was using the computer when I was away to look at porn. Mostly, older asian women and big black guys. She never cleared the history. I don't know if she did that on purpose or didn't know how to clear it." I had to slow up on his dick so he wouldn't cum. I was getting close myself thinking about this older mature asian woman masturbating to big black cock. I'm sure those guys would have been much larger than her ex-husband. I guess her nephew turned her into a wanton slut just like I was for BBC. "I...I, used to watch her movies and jerk off thinking of her being fucked. There was one movie with a woman who could have been my aunt's twin. She watched that the most." I hung on every word he confessed.

"Did you want to be cuckolded with your auntie and her black stud?" I squeezed on his hard, thin cock. Stevie groaned and I eased up quickly as he was close.

"Yes...she...I fantasized about her all the time with black men." He moved his hips trying to give him release but I kept him right at the edge as I continued to jerk him off. I was riding high and my cunt was dripping, too.

"So, you would have been a little cuck to Auntie Cho and her Big. Black. Lover." Stevie was over the top in humping his hips against me. I decided to take this up a level as my cuckoldress side emerged. I released his cock and swung my body on top of him so I straddled his face with one knee up. I wanted him to see how much I was turned on and still ask him more about his naughty fantasy. "Here baby, eat auntie's pussy. Lick auntie's cunt." I ordered him. He dove in, lapping my sex for everything he had.

I slapped his hand that had slipped down his body to his Chinese cock. "Now, now, my horny nephew. Eat your auntie's pussy but don't touch that little cock." I ground my slutty hole all across his wanting mouth and tongue. He was always so good at oral, and I was quickly cumming on my nephew's mouth. He ate his aunt's pussy like a starving man feasting.

I slid down his body so that I was now straddling his thin, hard cock. My slick pussy never let him penetrate me. I simply masturbated on his dick grinding my asian cunt on him. We had crossed lines I had no idea would turn each other on like this.

"Did you ever get to see her watching the porn? Or, even see her fingering herself?" Stevie moaned. Clearly, he wanted to hold back but my pussy was driving him crazy with lust.

"I...I...I set up a hidden cam." Oh, my pussy gushed with that statement. Auntie Cho's horny nephew got more than a history of videos. I had to stop grinding on him since he was so close. I wanted this to be a prolonged erotic session.

"You dirty boy." I feigned a light slap on him. "Did you see your auntie's pussy?"

"Yes...yes, I put the camera under the desk so she wouldn't know." Now, I was the one dying to cum. Oh, my little Stevie is a voyeur too. "I...I got to see her a lot." His hips pressing into me. I lifted up so he had no friction now suffering a let down from my pussy.

After a moment, I lowered back down reassured he wasn't going to cum. "What did her pussy look like? What did Auntie Cho do for the camera?" I bent down so my tits where brushing against his face. He was under my control.

He closed his eyes reminiscing about what he saw. "She...she, always wore a dress and wore panties." He tried to push against my pussy I lifted at the same time, denying his cock pleasure. "Auntie would pull...pull her dress up, push her panties to the side, and finger her hairy pussy...until...until, she came." Stevie was so close to climaxing but I distanced myself again. My pussy dripped onto his cock.

"That's incredibly sexy, Stevie," I said boldly. "I bet you would have made a wonderful cuck for you Auntie." He moaned while I rubbed my Chinese pussy against his Chinese dick. I leaned forward again, my hair hanging down and tits in his face. "Did you do anything else dirty with your Auntie Cho, my little Stevie?"

He was holding back more and my pussy was dying to know what other milestones we'd be breaking tonight. I moved my hips up so the tip of his thin cock was right at the entrance to my sex. "Tell me, babe. Tell me everything."

Stevie resisted as much as he could until he finally blurted, "I use to smell her panties...and...and, cum on them." I lifted up again to avoid having Stevie make a mess. Normally, a confession like that would have him cumming but I had such control over his pleasure, I was able to edge him time after time.

"Did Auntie know you did that to her dirty panties?" I whispered seductively into his left ear.

"Yes...well, not at first," Stevie was out of breath and out of control. "She...her panties would normally be buried in her clothes bin but one time I forgot to return them under the clothes and left it on top." His eyes tightly closed as he was imagining his Aunt's panties again. "From then on, she left them right on top so I always returned them on top with cum all over them."

"Ahhh...." I moaned as I was getting closer to cumming too. I ground into my boyfriend's thin penis. "So, my little perv used to jerk off to his aunt's underwear while also watching her cum to big black cock?"

Stevie couldn't hold back and came all over the outside of my pussy and his stomach. He thrashed in ecstasy as his average sized cock pulsed.

I kissed him and we exchanged 'I love yous'. Cuddling, with cum still all over us, I softly said, "I think we have something new to talk about, sweetie. I'm kinda lovin' hearing about how you got into this...this lifestyle." I rubbed my hand over his cum belly and down to his now growing cock. "And, I think you like telling me about it." My hand squeezed on his almost fully erect dick. "Go get Lex." He practically leapt out of bed to the nightstand, grabbing my big black dildo and lube, and returning for my aching pussy to be filled.

This. This is what a wonderful, loving cuckold is.

I let Stevie do want he thought I wanted on my Chinese pussy. It needed to be stretched and caressed by his tongue, often times done together. It felt great to have Lex in me again and I came a couple of times while being fucked by my BBC lover.

I made sure to make plenty of eye contact with my cuckold as I climaxed on that big black dick. I even mouthed, "I love you," as Stevie pushed that huge dildo deep in and held it as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my body.

After I was finally satisfied, I snuggled with my cuck boyfriend and we chatted more about Auntie Cho. Apparently, this pantie sniffing and cumming arrangement went on for almost a year until she moved out to live with her daughter. During that time, neither one of them signaled to each other that they knew, yet, they both willingly and wantonly continued.

He did feel guilty about the voyeur videos and only used them for his personal collection. The one thing Stevie did say was how lined up she was each time, it was like she knew exactly where the camera was. She would adjust herself if she wasn't quite lined up. Sometimes, her "shows" went on for 10-15 minutes until she came with multiple fingers plunging into her mature pussy as the sights and sounds of BBC breeding Asian women.

Stevie usually choose to take his aunt's panties and smell them while masturbating to the same porn as what his mother's sister was last cumming to. I loved his confession. His hard cock showing he loved telling me. I'm going to start to leave my dirty panties for my boyfriend next time I leave for a date with a black man.

He says he doesn't have any copies but we'll never know since the videos never showed her face. I sometimes look for 'amateur asian gilf fingering' and see women that could definitely be Auntie Cho.

Along with being a closeted cuckoldress, I thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying Stevie's aunt. I'll tease him even more knowing how many dirty things he had experienced with this older, mature Asian GILF.

--

My next story involves someone from Stevie's past...I think you'll like it😉

Please let me know any feedback in the comments below, and, as always, appreciate a rating.

xoxo, FSL