My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth continues to surprise me.
2k words
4.25
16.9k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after our first coupling, I woke up to Elizabeth cuddling against me with her hand around my cock. I had morning wood and she was still asleep. She didn't bother to put any clothes back on the night before so she was still completely naked. I kissed her head and she woke up.

She slowly opened her eyes and lightly squeezed my cock. I could tell she was just realizing what had happened the night before as she started smiling and slowly stroking my cock. She kissed me and said she liked my cock. Then she disappeared under the sheets and made her way to my cock. Elizabeth is an expert at giving light head. She refused to take it deep but she didn't need to with that tongue and perfect sucking. I tried to tell her I was going to cum but she didn't stop and I exploded in her mouth as she continued until I stopped.

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got out she was puting on a bikini top and said that she was a little sore from the night before. I walked over to her and directed her to the bed where I kissed her and pushed her back and kissed her down to her pussy and she put her leg over my shoulder and pulled my face into her pussy so I sucked away at her tiny clit making her moan and scream.

She seemed like she was trying to suffocate me with how hard she was pressing her mound into my mouth. I strong armed her perfect little breasts and she screamed releasing a bucking orgasm. I relentlessly lapped up her sweet juices as she screamed something in Chinese and scratched my shoulders. When her orgasm subsided, I stood up and kissed her deeply before we got ready to go to the beach.

We went to the beach and I took her out into the water to experience the ocean because she said she'd never been to one before. We took several pictures on the beach and flirted back and forth. While we were sitting on a towel watching the sun set, she grabbed my hand and moved it to her bikini bottom and whispered to make her cum.

We weren't alone there. There were dozens of people around us. She seemed to like the risk and before long she was breathing hard and trying not to scream as she started to cum. She turned and kissed me with a devious look on her face and thanked me.

After the sun went down we gathered our things and we walked to the boardwalk where she said she wanted a picture of us. Before I had a chance to respond, a voice behind us said, "I'll take it for you." I turned around to see a large black man behind us holding his hand out. Elizabeth didn't even hesitate to give him her phone for the picture.

We took a few normal pictures and one with us kissing. As we were kissing, the man egged us on and said to finish what we started on the beach. Elizabeth took the phone back. She said that he didn't need a tip because he already got a free show on the beach and we walked away.

When we got back to the hotel, Elizabeth immediately went to the shower and spent almost an hour in there with her music playing fairly loud. When she came out we switched off and I took a quick cold shower because she used all the hot water. I was excited to finish what we started on the beach but I was disappointed to find Elizabeth asleep so I just went to sleep too.

The next couple of days were fairly boring as we drove up the coast occasionally stopping for pictures by the sea. When we reached Seaside she pulled her skirt up and removed her panties. She wanted me to make her cum while we were in traffic so I fingered her as she screamed watching cars around us. It was weird but she really liked it. She teased me with a short handjob as we got into Washington but she didn't let me cum.

We spent the last two days in Seattle before she got on her flight. The first night was fun because I took her to Pike's and we spent the evening on the Pier. We went up in the skywheel and she kissed me deeply at the top and we didn't stop until we neared the ground. Elizabeth kept pulling me into dark areas and kissing me. The last time she did it, I forced my hand into her tight jeans and found that she was soaked and hot.

She pulled my hand away begging me not to do it in public and I initially laughed because of the beach and how she made me finger her in traffic. She said that she wasn't ready for someone to watch. I responded, "You loved it on the beach and flirted about it with that black guy."

Elizabeth angrily responded, "I was curious what it was like and I felt safe there. It's scary here."

We walked back to our car in silence and she didn't talk to me the whole way back to the hotel. She seemed like she was very angry so I didn't bother her the rest of the night.

In the morning I woke up to her talking to someone on the phone in Chinese. It must have been her mom because she said she was setting up her ride from the airport. Elizabeth avoided touching me most of the day as we went to some museums and wanted to rest at the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel, she immediately went to the bathroom and spent at least an hour in there. I figured she was angry still at first but I heard a random moan come from the bathroom and I realized that she was masturbating in the bath. She had her music on to mask her moaning and she was like an animal. Elizabeth was enjoying herself so much that she didn't notice that I had opened the door and was watching her finger herself.

I suddenly had an idea that might make her very happy for when she gets on the plane and heads home. I quietly shut the door as she continued to bring herself to orgasm and left the hotel room. There was a sex shop down the street that I noticed the night before and I had originally thought to take her there but I had a new idea. I looked around the shop for a few minutes checking out their section of Asian movies and stopped in the vibrator section.

I got hard thinking about tying her up and fucking her with one of the thick big ones. She denied anything happened with the black guys she stayed with that night in Georgia but she made me wonder with how sexual she was being with me and how angry she got when I joked about it. I've seen some sexy videos of Asian girls struggling with black cock so the image wasn't hard to imagine Elizabeth getting stretched out.

I ended up buying a little bullet vibrator that the girl behind the counter recommended. It was small but powerful and had a USB charger so she would never need to buy batteries. I also bought a Japanese cherry blossom massage oil. She was going to love those gifts.

When I got back to the hotel she was watching TV and looked very flushed like she just had great sex. She asked where I went so I told her that I walked in on her in the bath and saw her enjoying herself so I decided to go get her a gift. Elizabeth initially seemed to panic and said, "you saw me?" I just laughed and said she looked like she was really enjoying herself. She sat quietly thinking about what to say for a moment and then she said she was imagining me forcing her into sex in the dark alley the night before. I didn't understand her at first but she got angry the night before because I didn't force her to fuck me in the alley. She said she was scared but I should have forced her and she would have fulfilled a fantasy of being forced in a dark alley. I saved that in my memory.

I told her that I wanted to give her a sexy massage to apologize and she said it was the perfect apology. We put towels down to keep the bed clean and she laid down on top of them. She asked where I got the oil and got very curious when I told her. Elizabeth started to beg me to take her there as I massaged her back and I promised to take her there but she had to say yes to everything during the massage. She agreed happily.

Elizabeth moaned as I rubbed the oil into her back. I continued rubbing her whole body from her neck down to her feet. I stretched each of her legs and rubbed the oil in slightly brushing her mound making her grunt. she arched her hips giving me more access and I poured some oil directly into her crevice making her moan hard as the liquid dripped over her holes. I slid my hands down spreading her lips open and sliding my fingers inside her momentarily.

After teasing her pussy with my fingers, I started to massage the oil around her asshole and she got really quiet. I could tell she was nervous and that made me very hard. She asked me if I would be gentle because she was afraid that my finger might hurt her. I slowly pushed my index finger into her hole as she squeezed around it moaning hard. I surprised her with my other fingers finding their way into her pussy.

She was very wet and I assumed she was in heaven so I started to pick up my pace. She screamed with an orgasm and begged me to fuck her. I misunderstood what she wanted because I was thinking about what I wanted so I mounted her and lubed up my cock. Elizabeth loved the feeling of my wet cock rubbing up and down between her pussy and ass but she inhaled with shock as I stopped at her ass and started pushing into her.

She begged me to wait but I continued to push. Elizabeth was breathing loud and moaning as she felt like she was trying to keep me out. Her sphincter finally gave up letting me inside. She was very tight and made me feel huge as she said it was too big. I let her adjust to my cock inside her until she started rocking her body back pushing me deeper inside her. It seemed like she was enjoying it so I started pounding her for almost a half hour and then flipped her around so she was facing me.

I gave her the small vibrator and made her masturbate as I continued to fuck her tight ass. She started to beg me to stop but I didn't and she eventually started to shake with an orgasm. Elizabeth squirted a little and screamed making me stop. I could feel her orgasm around my cock squeezing me and I felt my own orgasm shoot through me as she was still shaking. I came inside her and I'm pretty sure she didn't notice because of her own orgasm.

When she finally stopped shaking, I was able to slowly pull out of her and we laid there kissing for a while until she thanked me and said she was surprised that it didn't hurt like the thought before. We showered together and got ready to go out.

Afterwards, I took her to the store like I promised but it was closed so we just went back to the boardwalk and spent the night talking about when I was going to come to China again. We said our goodbyes at the airport and she flew home.